Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bute-Kessler?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
ViperSniper
http://www.boxingscene.com/bute-vs-kessler...auerland--36910

Kessler is the more accomplished fighter of the two & is also coming off his career best victory over Carl Froch. Many aren't sold on Bute yet, does Kessler's experience over come the proclaimed hype of Bute? Or is Bute really that good?

I think it's a great fight for both, as the winner would face the winner of the S6.

I gotta give the fight to Bute, as I do think he is that good so far. The fight looks similar to Calzaghe-Kessler except closer and a bit more exciting.

Bute by close but clear UD.
gravytrain
i think it'll be a close fight Kessler will have no chance of winning if it's Canada. i do expect this fight to show that Bute isn't the beast some people think he's and when faced with a real opponent it's not going to be nearly as impressive.
BigG
Fuck Bute, hope Kessler lays him out.
The Original MrFactor
Bute does remind me of a younger Calzaghe. I think he has heavier hands though. I think he stops Kessler in about 10 rounds.
Extant
Kessler's not busy enough for the exciting Bute. Kessler gets KTFO!
BlueMercury
QUOTE (Extant @ Mar 14 2011, 10:54 AM) *
Kessler's not busy enough for the exciting Bute. Kessler gets KTFO!

Yup Kessler has been inactive for a minute. Even though Bute is waxing out every BUM in his division he is very active, and had no collected any ring rust.
E.C.LEGEND
This should be an easy fight for bute. We don't know how kessler's eye is going to fair in this fight. if Bute re-injures that eye kessler's career may be over. 6th rd TKO
Snoop
Inactivity definitely plays a factor, but I'll be rooting for Kessler 100%.
JLUVBABY
im going with kessler only because i feel he has fought the tougher comp... i think in a hard fought fight that experience vs the tougher challengers will come to show.. should be a good fight tho... i like bute but not quite sold on him just yet...
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Mar 15 2011, 08:33 AM) *
Pute should be able to get by Kessler. The Dane has been sliced up in his past couple of fights. Probably an RTD 6-8.

Magee gets no respect. I hope he pulls a Buster Douglas.

lmao @ pute... lol....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.