Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Golden Boy's Frankie Gomez in awesome training session
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
BlueMercury
Considered America's premiere amateur boxer when he turned Pro, Oscar De La Hoya said of Francisco "I've been watching his career closely for years, and Gomez is one of the best amateur boxers I've seen in a long time. He's (Gomez) a true blue chip prospect, and he has all the tools to become a world champion and a star in this game." Here is a video of Frankie in training. Weighted vest race at the end.

kidbazooka1
QUOTE (BlueMercury @ Mar 14 2011, 11:03 PM) *
Considered America's premiere amateur boxer when he turned Pro, Oscar De La Hoya said of Francisco "I've been watching his career closely for years, and Gomez is one of the best amateur boxers I've seen in a long time. He's (Gomez) a true blue chip prospect, and he has all the tools to become a world champion and a star in this game." Here is a video of Frankie in training. Weighted vest race at the end.

From what i've seen of Gomez he looks like he might develope into a bad ass in a few years.
BlueMercury
QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ Mar 14 2011, 09:56 PM) *
From what i've seen of Gomez he looks like he might develope into a bad ass in a few years.

I hope he learns to speak clearer in his interviews. To soft spoken...maybe it's a good thing.
kidbazooka1
QUOTE (BlueMercury @ Mar 16 2011, 02:07 AM) *
I hope he learns to speak clearer in his interviews. To soft spoken...maybe it's a good thing.

He's still young im sure after a few years infront of a camara will sharpen him up.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.