Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: God, I fucking hate Asians
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
Snoop

Snoop
QUOTE (ViperSniper @ Mar 15 2011, 01:55 PM) *
She MAY have a point..I dunno as I don't go to UCLA lol but does she have to slide in the whole "ching chong" and Tsunami comments? Anyways I wouldn't mind dropping a load down her top laugh.gif

Oh it's definitely a reasonable complaint; just handled in an unreasonable way. But goddamn, I can't stop listening to that song. Seriously. laugh.gif
STEVENSKI
Fuck her she is a racist cunt. I hope a crew of methheads pull a train on her leaving all her holes gaping & bleeding.

On reflection she looks like she would enjoy 7 the hardway.
gravytrain
this bitch talking about fending for yourself when she's probably always had daddy paying the bills, those Asian cats probably had to pick 5 tons of rice to get to America and are working 5 jobs to pay for school.
Snoop
This dude is fucking HILARIOUS.

Spyder
This bitch is stupid.

Asians stopped saying "Ching Chong, Ling Long, Ting Tong" in the fucking 80's! Get with the times if you're gonna spit some racist shit on the internet...

Now they say..."Herro, yoo dishonah yorr famiry!"

Snoop
QUOTE (Spyder @ Mar 19 2011, 04:50 PM) *
This bitch is stupid.

Asians stopped saying "Ching Chong, Ling Long, Ting Tong" in the fucking 80's! Get with the times if you're gonna spit some racist shit on the internet...

Now they say..."Herro, yoo dishonah yorr famiry!"

Seriously. I don't even get offended by racist jokes anymore. I get offended by bad racist jokes, and more so because it's disrespectful to the principles of comedy.

laugh.gif
Spyder
Seriously. If you're going to make a racist joke, at least make it funny. Otherwise, you just look racist AND lame.
TheFonz
I honestly think people are being to sensitive about this, was it in bad taste.....Sure. But death threats over this shit, Really? It's not like she said "these asians in UCLA need to be fed one by one into a gas chamber" or some shit like that. The Asians are getting on the same level as Jews with this hypersensitivity shit.
Snoop
QUOTE (TheFonz @ Mar 21 2011, 12:56 PM) *
I honestly think people are being to sensitive about this, was it in bad taste.....Sure. But death threats over this shit, Really? It's not like she said "these asians in UCLA need to be fed one by one into a gas chamber" or some shit like that. The Asians are getting on the same level as Jews with this hypersensitivity shit.

The death threats are f'n ridiculous. Just shows that you're too damn sensitive. The comedy routines were the right way to go IMO.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (ViperSniper @ Mar 24 2011, 04:18 PM) *
Great news that this dumb whore got what she deserved.

Yeah she should become a prostitute. I'd titfuck her
BGv2.0
Well....I'm telling you guys....for those of you who have not yet read it...and I know a couple have...ALL of this nonesense is explained in the book "The Narsisism Epidemic"....

If Obama really wanted to make a difference in America that would be long lasting, he would make sure every single F'N American got a copy of the book and that there would be a $500 tax credit if you proved you read the book by taking a quiz over it.

Had that taken place...this dumb cunt may not be having to ward off thowing stars and dragon kicks and shit on a daily basis.

AND...you know I do get how people are saying that death threats are out of line...and they are. However, that does not change the fact that we live in a world FULL of crazy F'N nuts of all shades, colors and genders and any other thing you can think of....so KNOWING that...you should have common sense enough to make good decesions based on that fact....if you don't....you have nobody to blame but yourself for any death threats you may get.

Any two bit moron (except this dumb blonde sperm dumpster) should know that the internet is a WIDE OPEN space....this bitch would NEVER have walked into an Asian community and said the things she said...so the simple fact that this dummy cannot figure out that the net is the same difference...speaks volumes about her moronic ass.

She made American women look like dumbass buffons....no matter how good looking she is....she sounded stupid and if it's one thing I can't stand it's stupidity...I know some on here have said they would fuck her and this and that...I can honestly say she is too dumb to fuck by my own admitedly high standards.

I'd like to force feed her the little Asian dude from The Hangover's hairy mound....she can choke on it!
Snoop
QUOTE (Fitz @ Mar 26 2011, 11:02 PM) *
I saw you mentioned that book a while ago. That is on my list, I am going to get around to reading that one.

I got it sitting on my shelf as well. Might be the next one I crack open.
Spyder
Wait for it...

Snoop
That woman knows the deal.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.