Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Saturday (3/19/11) Picks
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
SmartyBeardo
Pute v Magee = I think this will be tougher than it looks. Pute keeps claiming he is not looking past Magee to Kessler while finishing the sentence that he would love to meet Kessler after this one. Magee fought Froch tough some years ago before getting stopped in the 11th. Hoping for The Luck of the Irish this weekend, which would entail Magee catching Pute early and making him actually fight.Pute TKO 7 (unfortunately)

Sister Vitali v Olander Solis = OK JLUV, I admit Solis has some skill, and I would like nothing better than if he could pull this off, but the dude is mashed potatoes and gravy. V Klit TKO 9 (unfortunately)

Rigondeaux v Casey = Rigondeaux looked anything but impressive the last time out. This is in Ireland. The Irish make their own luck (French Canadian style). Casey SD (poetic justice for Rigo's last fight)

Step up to the plate.
JLUVBABY
bute ud 12
klit. ud 12 (home judges)
rigondeaux ko 8
salvador
Bute and Klit by easy kos.

Rigondeaux by decision.
Sunni6Killer

Bute 6th round body shot KO.

Klitschko 9th round KO.

Rigondeaux by 11th round TKO.
Maxy
Bute wins in 7 rounds. Easy fight for him.

Klitschko late, probably 9th or 10th.

Rigondeaux within 8 rounds. Lets say...round 6.
SENTRAL
Bute will make easy work of this. Magee is going to feel the thunder from lightning Lucien and will be stopped in the 4th.

Vitali wins a closer than expected decision IF Solis doesnt gas.

Rigondeaux puts on the style winning in 5 and gains a new fan base in the process.
EAlbian
Bute TKO 4

Klitchko TKO10

Rigondeaux KO 2
SmartyBeardo
Have to say that salvador won that round. That stoppage has to be termed easy.
SmartyBeardo
EAlbian called it in 2, and wins the second round.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.