Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rua on Sport Science
FightHype Community > MMA HYPE > UFC
JONdaCON817
So im beginning to like these Sport Science segments on ESPN more and more... This week they featured current UFC LightHeavyweight Champion Mauricio Shogun Rua. His right hook registered at 1169 Lbs of force and over 25 mph. His Muay Thai kicc measured at an astonishing 2749 lbs of force, the hardest single strike every recorded on the show. Just wanted your thoughts on this and whether he beats Jon Jones.

I think if Rua can stay inside Jones' ridiculous reach and keep it on the feet I think he get the KO win in a brawl, tho Jones' standup isnt to be taken likely. Overall I think its gonna be a war in there and a great fight to watch.

Thoughts?
Sunni6Killer
QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Mar 17 2011, 03:22 PM) *
So im beginning to like these Sport Science segments on ESPN more and more... This week they featured current UFC LightHeavyweight Champion Mauricio Shogun Rua. His right hook registered at 1169 Lbs of force and over 25 mph. His Muay Thai kicc measured at an astonishing 2749 lbs of force, the hardest single strike every recorded on the show. Just wanted your thoughts on this and whether he beats Jon Jones.

I think if Rua can stay inside Jones' ridiculous reach and keep it on the feet I think he get the KO win in a brawl, tho Jones' standup isnt to be taken likely. Overall I think its gonna be a war in there and a great fight to watch.

Thoughts?

This is a boxing match?
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (Sunni6Killer @ Mar 17 2011, 07:15 PM) *
This is a boxing match?

UFC fight.
AussieLad
Its getting discussed in the UFC section

But here is the vid...

Maxy
Mods need to move this shit. I don't need my eyes tainted by a bunch of queer cunts.
AussieLad
Yep, kicking is more powerful than punching... so only queers do it... LOL. Us real men just use the lighter weapons, we dont need the big guns to show that we are manly. In fact, lets tickle each other with feathers in the ring... then we would be even more manly

For me, i've moved on to something even gayer

Jack 1000
Moved to MMA forum by request.

Jack

Administrator
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.