Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: UFC 128
FightHype Community > MMA HYPE > UFC
Pages: 1, 2, 3
SmartyBeardo
Shala is a freakin stud. Miller in control
Warlord
Miller takes the 2nd clearly. Shalorus has got some heart though.
Warlord
If Shalorus discovered the straight punch he might actually win some fights.
Warlord
Goddamn I though Shalorus was out with that first uppercut but he took it. The knee and volume of punches that followed was enough for the ref to stop it.
SmartyBeardo
Well done by Miller. Shala was game the whole way but that knee behind the uppercut was tooo much
Warlord
Frankie Edgar. Can't stand that little New York shit.
Warlord
Urijah Faber vs. Eddie Wineland up next. Faber should take this, fucking little pretty boy.
Warlord
Don't know how Faber could be so cocky after that ass kicking he took against Jose Aldo. Aldo hit him so hard he dropped a weight class, and now he thinks he's the shit.

I actually like Faber a little though, lol, just for that reason. Such a cocky little mother fucker.
Warlord
Faber wins the ring entrance war. Coming out to the classic California Love by 2Pac and Dre.
SmartyBeardo
I think this could get interesting if wineland lands. Fabers chin aint shala like
Warlord
Did that mug just say "Hi mom!" ?

Lol.
SmartyBeardo
Wineland seems stronger so far
Warlord
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Mar 19 2011, 11:43 PM) *
I think this could get interesting if wineland lands. Fabers chin aint shala like

Have you seen's Faber's butt-chin? It defies cranial science. He can take a decent punch, I reckon. He just can't take those kicks that Aldo was landing to his legs.

But yeah, Shalorus's chin was sick. I think he actually could've continued against Miller, he was still scrambling when the ref stopped it.
SmartyBeardo
Wineland muscling Faber around
Warlord
Wineland's using the cage well.
Imperius3
If someone has a stream please send it my way.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Warlord @ Mar 19 2011, 08:46 PM) *
Have you seen's Faber's butt-chin? It defies cranial science. He can take a decent punch, I reckon. He just can't take those kicks that Aldo was landing to his legs.

But yeah, Shalorus's chin was sick. I think he actually could've continued against Miller, he was still scrambling when the ref stopped it.

I agree shala could have continued
SmartyBeardo
I think wineland won round 1
Warlord
Faber needs to give that right hook a few more looks. It's the only thing he landed consistently. Wineland takes that round just off octagon control. Very Cotoure-esque the way he used the octagon in the 1st.

Faber's legs are too far apart, what is he thinking?
Warlord
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Mar 19 2011, 11:51 PM) *
I think wineland won round 1

Concur.
SmartyBeardo
Faber definitely coming on now
Warlord
QUOTE (Imperius3 @ Mar 19 2011, 10:48 PM) *
If someone has a stream please send it my way.

Check your PM.
SmartyBeardo
Faber controlling but not that damaging. But faber takes this round handily
Warlord
Too bad Wineland doesn't have any Jitz. Faber's limb are open for an armbar, especially that right one.
SmartyBeardo
Winner of this round wins it
Warlord
1-1. Faber controlled the round, landed a nice elbow towards the end.
SmartyBeardo
Faber landing rights wineland staggered but still there big takedown Faber. Uriah in control now
Warlord
Wineland better start looking for that armbar or triangle or he's done.
SmartyBeardo
Good fight. Wineland made a fight of it but Faber got the job done.
Warlord
Faber was wide open for a triangle with about 30 seconds to go. Wineland just doesn't know what to do on his back. Faber wins the last 2 rounds, should take it 29-28.
SmartyBeardo
Nothing but good competitive fights tonight. Now the big dogs go.
Warlord
Shogun / Bones up next.

Jones's hype train is about to be derailed.
SmartyBeardo
I have to favor Shogun but it will be interesting to see how Shogun comes back from the injury layoff
Warlord
Too much, too soon for Jones. When the door closes and it's just you and Shogun, it's all going to boil over.
SmartyBeardo
Who hurts who first?
Warlord
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Mar 19 2011, 11:14 PM) *
I have to favor Shogun but it will be interesting to see how Shogun comes back from the injury layoff

That's the key. If Shogun comes into the fight like he did against Griffin, where he was also injured, anything can happen.
Warlord
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Mar 19 2011, 11:14 PM) *

That's the key. If Shogun comes into the fight like he did against Griffin, where he was also injured, anything can happen.
Warlord
Rogan and Goldy are lapping up the jizz from Jones.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Warlord @ Mar 19 2011, 09:15 PM) *
Too much, too soon for Jones. When the door closes and it's just you and Shogun, it's all going to boil over.

I was about to post the same.
SmartyBeardo
This is it indeed.
Warlord
Got a gut feeling this one is gonna end quick. Either way.
SmartyBeardo
Huge dude big body shot

Bones let him survive when he had him done
Warlord
Didn't like that round for Shogun. Looked a little gassed and a little confused. Jones came out quick and explosive. First round to Jones.
SmartyBeardo
Shogun has to land or die
Warlord
Shogun looking alot like he did in the Griffin fight. The layoff hurt him.
SmartyBeardo
Jones better end this or shogun copul. Still land a big shot and turn it but shogun hasn't looked right since the beginning thanks mainly to jones

Silva. Sonnen comes to mind
Warlord
Jones up by 2. Shogun looks exhausted.
SmartyBeardo
One big shot could turn it still
SmartyBeardo
This is over
Warlord
Damn. That's it. Shogun just got nothing going from the beginning. Third fight coming off a knee injury, third loss as a result.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.