Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pirog vs Maciel Free Live Legal stream
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Sunni6Killer
http://espn.go.com/espn3/player?id=149626&league=Boxing

Dan Rafael is saying they will stream undercard fights as well.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Sunni6Killer @ Mar 26 2011, 10:43 AM) *
http://espn.go.com/espn3/player?id=149626&league=Boxing

Dan Rafael is saying they will stream undercard fights as well.

lol... this stream is free and legal to the people that have access to espn3... lol.... pirog isnt ready for martinez nor any of the elite based off of what ive seen the first 3 rounds or so...
caneman
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Mar 26 2011, 01:40 PM) *
lol... this stream is free and legal to the people that have access to espn3... lol.... pirog isnt ready for martinez nor any of the elite based off of what ive seen the first 3 rounds or so...

Martinez would smoke him inside of 6 rounds tops IMO!
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (caneman @ Mar 26 2011, 01:50 PM) *

less than 6 probably cane.. this dude is slow as hell... im setting back thinking about who all i think would beat him... and im coming up with a lot of names...
Maxy
How many hours until this fight starts? Please don't tell me the time it starts in America cos that will just confuse me?

Edit: Oh, just realized it's all done and dusted. Didn't realize it was on so damn early. Not to worry.
gravytrain
QUOTE (caneman @ Mar 26 2011, 01:50 PM) *

that's kind of how i see it. there's a big disparity in the MW division between Martinez and the other top fighters, most either need more time or don't have it period.
EAlbian
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Mar 26 2011, 02:54 PM) *
that's kind of how i see it. there's a big disparity in the MW division between Martinez and the other top fighters, most either need more time or don't have it period.

That's why i'd like to see him move up, @ 168 good fights can be made for him and it will benefit the fans
Jack 1000
Oh did that suck!!! Pirog gets Ping-Ponged by just about any of the major champions or contenders. The crowd acted like they were at a wake, rather than a fight. I had it 8-3-1 for Pirog.

Jack
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ Mar 27 2011, 12:38 PM) *
Oh did that suck!!! Pirog gets Ping-Ponged by just about any of the major champions or contenders. The crowd acted like they were at a wake, rather than a fight. I had it 8-3-1 for Pirog.

Jack

That was Russians getting excited drag.gif , Jack. It takes something like Bananarama to get them into a frenzy haha.gif
D-MARV
LOL... Pirog's win over Jacobs was probably the most overrated win in Boxing History. This dude is average AT BEST...

Kelly Pavlik would bury this chump.
Jack 1000
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Mar 27 2011, 02:46 PM) *
That was Russians getting excited drag.gif , Jack. It takes something like Bananarama to get them into a frenzy haha.gif

Hehehehehe!!!!!!! laugh.gif

Actually, that crowd was SO QUIET, that I thought I was watching Bob Ross, "The Happy Painter program!!!!!" LOL!

Jack
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Mar 27 2011, 03:50 PM) *
LOL... Pirog's win over Jacobs was probably the most overrated win in Boxing History. This dude is average AT BEST...

Kelly Pavlik would bury this chump.

same thing i was thinking marv...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.