Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NEW Chris Arreola video interview, looks thinner.
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
BlueMercury
So he does not fight until mid May, and says he is off the Coronas. Only time will tell what shape Chris will come in for his next fight.

JLUVBABY
QUOTE (BlueMercury @ Mar 27 2011, 11:59 PM) *
So he does not fight until mid May, and says he is off the Coronas. Only time will tell what shape Chris will come in for his next fight.

i really wish i could give arreola some props even if he has lost the weight but i just dont see him having the skills at the elite level to topple the champs that are out there... i wish him the best tho...
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ Mar 27 2011, 10:53 PM) *
i really wish i could give arreola some props even if he has lost the weight but i just dont see him having the skills at the elite level to topple the champs that are out there... i wish him the best tho...

One thing he does (finally) have is one of the most important keys to weight loss/control. If he can actually control his appetite after 5 pm, it will be interesting to see how it translates inside the ring. If he is dedicated, the least that will happen is that he will come in to fights leaner.

Good luck to Arreola. Let's see what your potential really holds.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
I like the fact that Arreola isn't making excuses and is blaming no-one but himself. And certainly not his 'nutritionist' laugh.gif

Does he have the skills to pay the bills? Nope I don't think he does, but like Beardo says, good luck to him anyways.
gravytrain
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Mar 29 2011, 05:20 AM) *
I like the fact that Arreola isn't making excuses and is blaming no-one but himself. And certainly not his 'nutritionist' laugh.gif

Does he have the skills to pay the bills? Nope I don't think he does, but like Beardo says, good luck to him anyways.

it's hard to blame the Taco Bell menu.
BlueMercury
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Mar 29 2011, 01:28 PM) *
it's hard to blame the Taco Bell menu.

TERRIBLE spiteful.gif
JLUVBABY
it would be nice to see chris fight the winner of the peter hellinius fight coming up...
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Mar 31 2011, 08:13 PM) *
But that makes too much sense, doesn't it JLUV?

yassa... but it doesnt hurt to dream... lol... theres actually decent fights that can be made at heavy but the contenders dont fight each... too bad... its like they get ranked... then they wait... maybe fight a bum or 2 in between their shots to get beat... lol...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.