Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Live weigh ins Morales vs Maidana
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
BigG
Morales and Maidana both look to be in good shape....
caneman
QUOTE (BigG @ Apr 8 2011, 05:13 PM) *
Morales and Maidana both look to be in good shape....

I am scared for Morales for some reason...I got a bad feeling! thumbsdown_anim.gif
BigG
He's fighting a real killer for sure in Maidana but you think Morales has the experience and skill to give Maidana some trouble? I dont think so but I dont think he's looked too bad in his return...I think maidana wins a good fight...
caneman
QUOTE (BigG @ Apr 8 2011, 05:32 PM) *
He's fighting a real killer for sure in Maidana but you think Morales has the experience and skill to give Maidana some trouble? I dont think so but I dont think he's looked too bad in his return...I think maidana wins a good fight...

I'd be surprised if it was good for more than 2 rounds and that's cause he is a warrior and has balls, I just hope it don't cost him his health or life!
Sunni6Killer
Morales' skin looked like it was stretched.
Looked like he had love handles.
salvador
QUOTE (caneman @ Apr 8 2011, 05:22 PM) *
I am scared for Morales for some reason...I got a bad feeling! thumbsdown_anim.gif

Yeah, I do too. He looks terrible. Again, this has to be about Morales not having enough money after all his megafights. It's so incredibly sad.

As basic as Maidana is, he has to be growing exponentially as a fighter simply because of his level of opposition.
Lil-lightsout
Erik looks like crap. I just can not see him being competitive.
kidbazooka1
I really Hope Morales doesn't get seriousley hurt tommorow.
mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (kidbazooka1 @ Apr 8 2011, 11:04 PM) *
I really Hope Morales doesn't get seriousley hurt tommorow.

just ordered the fight and li'll be watching with my eyes closed lol
BrutalBodyShots
The only thing I see happening is Morales getting stopped mid fight.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.