Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PPV: Morales vs, Maidana@9PM (ET)/6PM(PT): SPOILERS 15 Mins Later.
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Jack 1000
For all on-going action and post-fight reactions to tonight's Morales-Maidana card. Keep everything in this thread.

Jack

Administrator
TahoeProBox
Bout: #1 from vegas:

Good scrap to kick things off as Canadian jr. middleweight prospect mikael Zewiski wins split decision over Clint Coronel. I had it a draw, odd contrast in scoring depending on what you like. scorecards where 60-54, 59-55 for Zewski. Other judge had it 60-54 for Corenel.
TahoeProBox
bout #2:

German cruiserweight Rakhim Chakhkiev succesfull in U.S. debut with TKO victory in round 2 over Harvey Jolly
BigG
Garcia vs. Campbell After 2 rounds I have Garcia up 1-0-1 1st round even 2nd round to Garcia...
BigG
Round 3 very close but slight edge to Garcia...
BigG
Both fighters have been doing good body work but Garcia has been landing more punches from the outside...round 4 to Garcia.
BigG
Round 5 Garcia...
BigG
Round 6 to Garcia.
BigG
Round 7 to Garcia...Campbell landed good shots...good counters... this round but Garcia landed more from the outside and is outboxing Nate for the most part
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
If anybody has a good stream for this, could they please send it to me? I know I should just order the ppv, but I don't wanna fork over 50 bucks for what might be a quick fight. I'd greatly appreciate it, thanks.
BigG
I'm giving round 8 to Nate....landed good right hands...
BigG
Round 9 to Garcia...
BigG
Round 10 to Garcia..
TahoeProBox
Bout #3: Danny Garcia decisions Nate Campbell. Fight fans enjoy the pay per view
Snoop
Can anyone PM a stream?
flazi
me too please. my usual isn't working.
Praximo
Me too please, I can't find a stream anywhere.
KookedKrack
Can't find anything guys ...if I do ill pm you.
BigG
the stream will go online when the card starts
KookedKrack
QUOTE (BigG @ Apr 9 2011, 09:14 PM) *
the stream will go online when the card starts

drinks.gif

thanks man!
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Damn BigG who is that in your avatar? That's what im talkin bout there.

Anyway, Malignaggi looked pretty good tonight. He used his speed and movement well to win this fight, after some rough moments early. I didn't like the way he reacted to some of those shots by Cotto, but it got better as the fight went on. I worry about him fighting a bigger welterweight, and really getting cracked clean. He looked really good tonight, and hopefully he'll get some more big fights. This is the best I've seen him look since he fought Juan Diaz, and I think he can make another run at this, and hopefully he will. Go Magic Man.
HaydelHammer
wow
KookedKrack
Kirkland goes dooooownnnnnn
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Damn, that was shocking. Guess the ring rust caught up with him finally. He didn't know how to hold on either, and he was a sitting duck for that right hand and hook. It's a damn shame what has gone down with Kirkland, but he'll have nobody to blame but himself. Guess we can stop talking about Angulo vs. Kirkland or anybody vs. Kirkland for that matter.
Snoop
Kirkland needs to learn how to hold when in trouble.
caneman
kirkland got owned! lol!
Snoop
LMAO @ Kirkland saying he wasn't hurt.
Snoop
They need a translator for the translator.
KookedKrack
QUOTE (Snoop @ Apr 9 2011, 09:07 PM) *
They need a translator for the translator.

laugh.gif
flazi
thank you sir!
caneman
QUOTE (Snoop @ Apr 9 2011, 09:05 PM) *
LMAO @ Kirkland saying he wasn't hurt.

It looked like every flush shot hurt him to me!
Snoop
I don't see how anyone can hate Katsidis.
caneman
QUOTE (Snoop @ Apr 9 2011, 09:21 PM) *
I don't see how anyone can hate Katsidis.

Agreed but he might lose this style fight!
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Guerrero really fought well tonight. He's truly developed as a solid boxer in the last five years. He can beat pretty much everybody from 130-135 I feel, as that southpaw style will give anybody issues. Katsidis had his moments, but Guerrero has great hand speed. It seemed like Guerrero was landing three for every one Katsidis could get in. He has a wonderful jab, and he actually follows it up with combinations. He has good enough footwork to get out of the way of shots as well. Call me crazy, but I see Guerrero being top 5-10 p4p in the next couple years if he keeps fighting like this.

For the record, that ref was pretty horseshit. He completely missed the knockdown in the 2nd round, as the glove clearly touched the canvas. Even if it were from a push, the ref still needs to wipe off the gloves. Then, in the 8th he took two points from Katsidis. I know the shots were low, but cmon man, how bout a warning. There have been fights where boxers foul all night and there's no points taken away. I felt he was way too involved in this bout.

Main event next...Go Morales, but I think Maidana should beat him rather early.
Snoop
That ref sucked.
D-MARV
Can someone PM me a stream please?
HaydelHammer
might be a short night
caneman
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Apr 9 2011, 10:23 PM) *
Can someone PM me a stream please?

sent bro
caneman
The Warrior came to fight & Maidada took him to lightly! lol
Imperius3
Morales! Is! Back!
Imperius3
This is a brutal contest fought with a lot of passion and pride. I have Maidana up, but not by much.
KookedKrack
mother of god what the fuck am I watching!? Amazing fight Morales has some fucking huge balls no homo.
Imperius3
Fight is on the table in the last two rounds...
The CEO
No matter what happens...does everyone now understand how overrated Amir Khan is?

MOOOORRRRAAAALLLLLEEEEESSSSSS!!!!
Imperius3
The 11th was a big round for Maidana.

6-5 Maidana
KookedKrack
I regret not ordering this....the whole card has been worth the money and more.
Snoop
Morales is fucking ridiculous.
D-MARV
I hope all you Maidana NutHuggers are watching this fight... Maidana fucking SUCKS! I don't care if he gets the decision, he was suppose to knock this guy out early...

This is what you get when you match a old legend against a young club fighter!
Imperius3
Maidana finished strong.

7-5 Maidana
Mean Mister Mustard
Morales should change his name to Balls.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.