Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Andre Ward on Froch, Bute and Martinez
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Fitz

I like the way he answers the questions and his composure, and he is definitely right. The winner of the S6 needs to fight Bute, too finally figure out who the top guy is at 168.
and the NEW
I think Bute needs to fight Kessler (given he was most likely the 2nd best in the tournament after beating Froch).

Bute has beaten a whose who list of nobodies, he needs to proove himself he is worthy to fight the Champion of such a tournament and beating Kessler would fit that claim.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (and the NEW @ Apr 14 2011, 06:30 PM) *
I think Bute needs to fight Kessler (given he was most likely the 2nd best in the tournament after beating Froch).

Bute has beaten a whose who list of nobodies, he needs to proove himself he is worthy to fight the Champion of such a tournament and beating Kessler would fit that claim.

I think they are all hopin' Pavlik gets beat by Lopez on May 7. If he comes back strong, I'll take him over anything left in The (nothing even close to) Super Six, as well as Pute and Kessler.

Helluva decent interview by thehype with Pavlik up front, btw.
caneman
Good interview for sure! Myself, I ain't sold on Bute yet...in fact I think Maravilla beats him and Kessler might as well. We'll see how it all plays out, it should be fun!!!
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Fitz @ Apr 14 2011, 03:55 AM) *

I like the way he answers the questions and his composure, and he is definitely right. The winner of the S6 needs to fight Bute, too finally figure out who the top guy is at 168.

Ward's the man. If he keeps beating the best in his division (which is an excellent division) then, in my opinion, he'll deserve the no.1 p4p ranking.
and the NEW
^^^^^^

Unsure about #1, but Ward has seriously cagey skills like BHOP.

The way he dismantled Kessler was something to behold!

That said, I find Ward pretty boring to watch unfortunately.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.