Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HBO: Berto vs Ortiz@9:45(ET)/6:45(PT): SPOILERS 45 MINS LATER
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
gravytrain
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Apr 16 2011, 10:58 PM) *
drinks.gif this is a great fight here Ortiz has proved that he is a man to me tonight.

i've more respect for him tonight. all things considered i think he was cutting too much getting down to 140.
SmartyBeardo
berto unable to pull the trigger
Fitz
Does anyone have a stream?
HaydelHammer
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Apr 16 2011, 10:59 PM) *
i was thinking that too. i'm not even trying to joke about the circumstances of why the fight didn't happen the first time but he really got lucky.

shane would have ended this sh*t by now and bow to the crowd.
SmartyBeardo
Ortiz is impressive so far.
SmartyBeardo
boom
gravytrain
things just got interesting
HaydelHammer
damn . lol
caneman
boommmmmmmmmmmm
HaydelHammer
WHOA
KookedKrack
holllyyyy fuckkkk
HaydelHammer
OH MY GOD
caneman
lmao i love it good stuff
True-Boxing-Fan
Holy shit. I can't believe my eyes. Amazing round.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Holy fuckin shit. That is round of the year right there, and this is fight of the year. I thought Ortiz was done, and then BAM out of nowhere, floors Berto. What a fight. Berto is alive though, and anything can happen in this bout.
gravytrain
Berto is just showing the skills of a champion tonight. making a round you were winning an even round is the perfect strategy.
The CEO
Lmao.....CRAZY shit.

Berto's got heart...one of the few things he has...
KookedKrack
Boxing is ALIVE AND WELL.
Mean Mister Mustard
I tell you what, after this none of these guys deserve a bashbus.
KookedKrack
Fuck!!!
HaydelHammer
I love manny....OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO
caneman
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Apr 16 2011, 10:08 PM) *
THIS IS JUST MOTHERFUCKIN BEAUTIFUL.

INDEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!
HaydelHammer
They leaving it all in there ...somebody going to leave in a wheelchair tonight.
True-Boxing-Fan
Ortiz is still strong. Another awesome round 7. Who's going to punch themselves out first. I say Berto. Great fight. Ortiz is showing balls.
KookedKrack
Berto and his fucking holding
HaydelHammer
I bet berto wish he had panama lewis in his corner "GIMME DA MIX....DA ONE I MIX"
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
How in the fuck can this ref warn Ortiz, but not warn Berto for all the holding he's doing? That is ridiculous, but Ortiz still doing his thing. It seems like both guys have slowed a bit.
HaydelHammer
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Apr 16 2011, 11:12 PM) *
Ortiz is redeemed in my book.

Nah....I can't let him off the hook unless he finishes this work tonight.

That sh*t was unacceptable LOL
True-Boxing-Fan
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Apr 16 2011, 08:12 PM) *
Ortiz is redeemed in my book.

I agree, Ortiz is fighting like a man. Round eight is over and Ortiz is dominating in a war. Hard Hard punches are throw and landing.
The CEO
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Apr 16 2011, 11:08 PM) *
I tell you what, after this none of these guys deserve a bashbus.

I agree about an Ortiz one...

Berto is Berto though...Heart or not.....his goes down when he loses...lol

See what I mean...and Ortega is definitely partial to Berto tonight.
gravytrain
this motherfucker puts Ortiz in the corner and warns him when Berto has had warnings all night for hitting behind the head and holding?
KookedKrack
no warning for holding yet Ortiz gets warned
HaydelHammer
I want ortiz to finish this sh*t...push berto off the cliff...he's only looking for a big shot.
KookedKrack
fucking bullshit
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Seriously, this ref is fuckin horse shit. Berto has been bending down all night, which allows the right hand to go behind the head. This ref sucks balls, and doesn't do shit about Berto holding all night. Not even many warnings.
HaydelHammer
I like ortiz aggression....go for it man. go for that KO
True-Boxing-Fan
That was a weak move by he ref. Berto is leaning into those shots and holding. Great job of Ortiz coming back real hard after that point was taken way.
gravytrain
QUOTE (KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN @ Apr 16 2011, 11:21 PM) *
Seriously, this ref is fuckin horse shit. Berto has been bending down all night, which allows the right hand to go behind the head. This ref sucks balls, and doesn't do shit about Berto holding all night. Not even many warnings.

i agree with you on this one, Kyle. i counted a minimum of 2 warnings to Berto for hitting behind the head and 3 for holding.
HaydelHammer
I hope ortiz don't pop for PED's .....he in there looking like vargas was vs oscar all ripped up. LOL
lloyd mayflower
Appreciate you guys are watchin the fight and hopefully drunk, but could someone put a bit more info in their posts for me, i'm at work and cant watch. Just what round we're in, whose winning rounds etc. Cheers lads.
HaydelHammer
Finish Him
gravytrain
anyone else thinking Ortiz might get a DQ? the man just wont quit coming close to what the ref will call hitting behind the head.
The CEO
FINISH HIM!!
True-Boxing-Fan
Berto is done. Ortiz is beating the crap out of him after 11 rounds. KO his ass now.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
It's round 12, and I thought Berto was out on his feet in round 11. His legs haven't looked good the whole fight, and Ortiz is just working him over on the inside. I think Berto needs a KO to win.
HaydelHammer
I'm on the bandwagon unless he goes out here and gets KTFO.

I'd love a finish though.
The CEO
QUOTE (HaydelHammer @ Apr 16 2011, 11:24 PM) *
Finish Him

Lol....echoed.
Nay_Sayer
Ortiz probably should have been fighting at Welter long time ago...
HaydelHammer
Rematch ????
The CEO
and Ortiz gets his Barrio Pass back...lets hear these cards though....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.