Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yesterday was Arturo Gatti's 39th Birthday...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
caneman
I wanted to show some love for the guy...I know so many guys that wanna shit on the guy every chance they get and never got it. The guy had heart and loved the same sport I do. Question though; Does he/should he make the Boxing Hall of Fame? I have thought about it myself and say yes EASY if Rock Balboa did! The guy had major balls and a good career for limited skills but man did he have some heart!!! RIP Arturo Gatti!!!!
Box in Hand
Great fucking guy! Arturo Gatti RIP.
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (caneman @ Apr 16 2011, 03:52 PM) *
I wanted to show some love for the guy...I know so many guys that wanna shit on the guy every chance they get and never got it. The guy had heart and loved the same sport I do. Question though; Does he/should he make the Boxing Hall of Fame? I have thought about it myself and say yes EASY if Rock Balboa did! The guy had major balls and a good career for limited skills but man did he have some heart!!! RIP Arturo Gatti!!!!

agreed.

He was a great warrior with true heart...
JLUVBABY
rest in peace Arturo... We Love You!!!!!
SmartyBeardo
Gatti embodied the heart of boxing, and the tragedy of it all.
caneman
BUT DOES HE DESERVE TO GO TO THE HALL OF FAME GUYS?
BigG
QUOTE (caneman @ Apr 17 2011, 12:31 AM) *

I say yes. He was in so many Fight of the Years.

RIP Arturo
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (caneman @ Apr 16 2011, 04:31 PM) *

Yes.
Imperius3
RIP Warrior

Yes, he deserves a spot in the HoF.
Lil-lightsout
He was a champion. And was the most exciting fighter I have ever seen, and showed super human heart in there. I would put him in for all he has gave to the sport.
Run and Gun Game Calls
A +++++++++ yes a million times over
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.