Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: THE "Khan is KRAP!" CARAVAN
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE (The CEO @ May 9 2011, 08:54 AM) *
I agree with the theory, but not with the subject and his so-called stepping up....Mexi's posting like a bipolar, closet job lately....sometimes he's lucid and makes decent comments, and other times he trolls with gratuitous homosexual content...and then there's all the overcompensation, including the pics in his sig right now....I really don't know what to make of him at this point...I'm kinda worried about him to be honest...

He could be on the brink of a torvix-like meltdown.

Seriously...I'm getting the impression he watches fights butt naked on a bean bag...

LMFAO.

I noticed the bold part too. A couple guys call him queer and he throws those up as proof of his manhood or something.

mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (The CEO @ May 9 2011, 06:54 AM) *
I agree with the theory, but not with the subject and his so-called stepping up....Mexi's posting like a bipolar, closet job lately....sometimes he's lucid and makes decent comments, and other times he trolls with gratuitous homosexual content...and then there's all the overcompensation, including the pics in his sig right now....I really don't know what to make of him at this point...I'm kinda worried about him to be honest...

Seriously...I'm getting the impression he watches fights butt naked on a bean bag...

QUOTE (Snoop @ May 9 2011, 11:33 AM) *
LMAO @ Mexi calling us gay and then busting out with the barrage of barechested Khan pics, one of which says "Packing Power" and "Got the white stuff?" at the bottom of it.

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Big Slim Sweet @ May 9 2011, 12:17 PM) *
LMFAO.

I noticed the bold part too. A couple guys call him queer and he throws those up as proof of his manhood or something.

LOL jesus CEO, i'm just having fun I feel like whenever you guys think of me some fucked up dude pops into ur heads...

and that overcompensation was almost necessary after all the gay bashing. I needed to solidify my sexual preference with u gay bastards (i'm straight motherfuckers so quit hitting on me!!!!!!)

and whatever did happen to Torvix? was he banned? i'm a damn big pac fan, but I feel like this forum needs 1 or 2 delusionally radical Pac fans like they hv over in pacland to add a little bit of drama over here. the most drama we get is a post of a canadian flag fused in a rainbow pattern...u gay fucks
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ May 9 2011, 08:13 AM) *
gravytrain and bigG will become my bitches soon enough.

Won't Amir get a little jealous if that happens?

Snoop
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ May 9 2011, 10:32 PM) *

laugh.gif
gravytrain
QUOTE (The CEO @ May 9 2011, 09:54 AM) *

nah, man. he's a special chair for Khan fights.

QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ May 9 2011, 05:32 PM) *

if things don't work out with Khan and Mexi there's always Mosley. Mosley is looking way too smiley and sweet when cats dominate him so i've my suspicions.

QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ May 9 2011, 07:49 AM) *
Nope, it came with the satisfaction of cheering on a fighter who seeks the best fights possible and doesn't duck tongue.gif

Besides, I wouldn't wanna ride this overfilled Cocktoberfest caravan anyways!!! It smells like gay in here. QUEERS!

Bradley might be fighting Pac, Khan is fighting Judah. who is looking for the best fights available?

mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (gravytrain @ May 9 2011, 06:03 PM) *
Bradley might be fighting Pac, Khan is fighting Judah. who is looking for the best fights available?

U can't deny that Khan is willing to fight most and looks for the best fights possible, he wants to fight bradley but bradley hasn't signed the contract yet.
mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (gravytrain @ May 9 2011, 06:03 PM) *

U can't deny that Khan is willing to fight most and looks for the best fights possible, he wants to fight bradley but bradley hasn't signed the contract yet.
gravytrain
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ May 9 2011, 09:19 PM) *

how do we know who he's willing to fight? Bradley's record is better and i really doubt someone that's scared of Khan would fight Pac. if anything 1.3 million for Khan when HBO guaranteed 1.2 million for anyone for his next fight kept it from happening. so Khan is going to take on Maidana again, Morales, or Judah.. is that better?

QUOTE (Fitz @ May 9 2011, 09:34 PM) *
Plus, you can't expect Khan to get a fight with Pacquiao anyways, when Roach trains both of them.

Roach is the one pushing for the fight to happen.
King Eugene
I actually wouldn't mind seeing Khan fight Judah while Bradley fights Manny. Could set up another big fight between the winners.
gravytrain
QUOTE (Fitz @ May 9 2011, 10:15 PM) *
Yes, which is why I think it's unfair to make it out like Khan isn't seeking out the best. Khan wants Bradley. If Bradley goes for Pacquiao, the opposition will obviously drop in quality which ever way you slice it, so I don't think it's fair to knock Khan on fighting someone like Judah or something. There really isn't much if Bradley opts for Pacquiao.

i think Alexander would be the better choice.
King Eugene
QUOTE (Fitz @ May 9 2011, 11:13 PM) *
Also, the Judah fight wouldn't be bad anyways. Khan and Judah both hold world titles. Khan with the WBA and Judah holding the IBF. The winner of that fight would unify. So lets say Khan beats Judah, he could fight Bradley after for a BIG undisputed fight.

All 4 titles on the line. Khan with the IBF and WBA and Bradley holding the WBC and WBO. Doesn't sound terrible to me.

This is exactly what I'd like to see!
gravytrain
QUOTE (Fitz @ May 9 2011, 11:05 PM) *
Alexander is fighting Mathysse though.

i forgot about Khan already having a date with HBO.

Judah isn't exactly the problem with saying Khan fights the best and Bradley is ducking him though, a Maidana rematch or fight with Morales is. i've a hard time thinking somebody passing on this fight to get a fight with Pac, which is what any fighter would do, is showing he's scared. but Bradley is fighting the best active welterweight and Khan has Maidana and Morales as possible opponents doesn't show me he's scared, there's a lot more to fear with Pac than Khan.
Snoop
QUOTE (gravytrain @ May 10 2011, 01:03 AM) *
nah, man. he's a special chair for Khan fights.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

The CEO

taunt.gif

I should put that as your avatar...where you couldn't do anything about it...

QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ May 9 2011, 03:49 PM) *
LOL jesus CEO, i'm just having fun I feel like whenever you guys think of me some fucked up dude pops into ur heads...

and that overcompensation was almost necessary after all the gay bashing. I needed to solidify my sexual preference with u gay bastards (i'm straight motherfuckers so quit hitting on me!!!!!!)

and whatever did happen to Torvix? was he banned? i'm a damn big pac fan, but I feel like this forum needs 1 or 2 delusionally radical Pac fans like they hv over in pacland to add a little bit of drama over here. the most drama we get is a post of a canadian flag fused in a rainbow pattern...u gay fucks

but you're the one who started (and continues with) all the gay shit...you HAVE to know you brought this on yourself...

crazy.gif

Torvix was banned by The H.M.I.C....he couldn't handle the growing criticism of his favorite fighter and became very disrespectful towards Ben and the site...I agree that the forum could use a few fanatics, but I also believe we DON'T need any lunatics...

You hear me, LUNATIC?...lol

QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ May 9 2011, 09:19 PM) *

LOL...that's plain ludicrous.....let's take a look at Khan's last 4 fights for example....the ones that are in the books....as you are only as good as your last opponents/performances...

Salita, Malignaggi, Maidana, and most recently...MCCLOSKEY.

Were those the best fights possible?....these came after he beat a "good" opponent in Kotelnik...and before that, an old Barrera that involved a headbutt and a screwing....

and where's the Prescott rematch?...that would be as good as his Maidana matchup....which is his other DEFINING fight, where he got beaten around the ring and SURVIVED...

Khan is KRAP, buddy...you're gonna learn.
mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (The CEO @ May 11 2011, 08:04 AM) *
LOL...that's plain ludicrous.....let's take a look at Khan's last 4 fights for example....the ones that are in the books....as you are only as good as your last opponents/performances...

Were those the best fights possible?....these came after he beat a "good" opponent in Kotelnik...and before that, an old Barrera that involved a headbutt and a screwing....

and where's the Prescott rematch?...that would be as good as his Maidana matchup....which is his other DEFINING fight, where he got beaten around the ring and SURVIVED...

1) Salita was the mandatory challenger to Khan's belt, even if he didn't face him right away they were going to have to face off sooner or later. And TBH, Salita DID have an undefeated record and a decent amount of hype surrounding him (Ellie Seckbach was all over his dick), I don't think anyone expected the 1 minute destruction Khan put forth.

2) While you can question the choice to fight Malignaggi, you gotta remember that was Khan's American debut on American network TV. Even though Malignaggi is feather fisted and not quite an elite caliber fighter, he was still a step up in competition and an opportunity for Khan to look good and make a splash in front of an American audience vs. a recognizable name. While you can criticize them choosing Malignaggi and label the choice as his team being weary of his "questionable chin" (i put that in quotations because I don't think it's as bad as most believe), I feel it was the right move and his team shut everyone up about Khan being a ducker by following that fight up with the Maidana fight.

3) You can't question the Maidana fight. Following the Malignaggi fight, Khan was asking for Alexander, Bradley and Maidana who were at the top of the division and Khan ended up facing Maidana, the mandatory as well as the most dangerous threat to him due to Maidana's sheer punching power. Khan fought a cautious fight against a BIG puncher, and fought smart, throwing quick combos then stepping out, using as much of the ring as possible. While Khan was on his bike, he did trade with Maidana and round 10 further showed his courage as despite clearly being out on his feet for most of the round, stayed on his feet and avoided going down.

4) After the Maidana fight, it was clear Khan had his eyes set on Alexander-Bradley winner, however they had a fight already set for the end of January. Thus, Khan fought Mckloskey which was merely meant to serve as a tune up bout for a potential showdown with the winner of Alexander-Bradley in the summer. Khan's beeen calling out Bradley publicly and even admitted he is waiting on Bradley to sign the contract.

At this point, Khan has surpassed Prescott and everyone knows it. THere really isn't all that much money in the fight, and Prescott followed up the Khan victory with a default victory and 2 consecutive losses, thus taking the luster out of a rematch. Why fight Prescott who's been fighting nobodies on Espn2 shows when he can fight Timothy Bradley or Zab Judah and unify the titles for triple what he'd make if he fought Prescott?
gravytrain
QUOTE (The CEO @ May 11 2011, 11:04 AM) *

taunt.gif

I should put that as your avatar...where you couldn't do anything about it...

but you're the one who started (and continues with) all the gay shit...you HAVE to know you brought this on yourself...

crazy.gif

Torvix was banned by The H.M.I.C....he couldn't handle the growing criticism of his favorite fighter and became very disrespectful towards Ben and the site...I agree that the forum could use a few fanatics, but I also believe we DON'T need any lunatics...

You hear me, LUNATIC?...lol

when Khan's digital underground looking ass fights Maidana again you should make it his avatar for a couple months.
The CEO
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ May 11 2011, 01:46 PM) *
1) Salita was the mandatory challenger to Khan's belt, even if he didn't face him right away they were going to have to face off sooner or later. And TBH, Salita DID have an undefeated record and a decent amount of hype surrounding him (Ellie Seckbach was all over his dick), I don't think anyone expected the 1 minute destruction Khan put forth.

2) While you can question the choice to fight Malignaggi, you gotta remember that was Khan's American debut on American network TV. Even though Malignaggi is feather fisted and not quite an elite caliber fighter, he was still a step up in competition and an opportunity for Khan to look good and make a splash in front of an American audience vs. a recognizable name. While you can criticize them choosing Malignaggi and label the choice as his team being weary of his "questionable chin" (i put that in quotations because I don't think it's as bad as most believe), I feel it was the right move and his team shut everyone up about Khan being a ducker by following that fight up with the Maidana fight.

3) You can't question the Maidana fight. Following the Malignaggi fight, Khan was asking for Alexander, Bradley and Maidana who were at the top of the division and Khan ended up facing Maidana, the mandatory as well as the most dangerous threat to him due to Maidana's sheer punching power. Khan fought a cautious fight against a BIG puncher, and fought smart, throwing quick combos then stepping out, using as much of the ring as possible. While Khan was on his bike, he did trade with Maidana and round 10 further showed his courage as despite clearly being out on his feet for most of the round, stayed on his feet and avoided going down.

4) After the Maidana fight, it was clear Khan had his eyes set on Alexander-Bradley winner, however they had a fight already set for the end of January. Thus, Khan fought Mckloskey which was merely meant to serve as a tune up bout for a potential showdown with the winner of Alexander-Bradley in the summer. Khan's beeen calling out Bradley publicly and even admitted he is waiting on Bradley to sign the contract.

At this point, Khan has surpassed Prescott and everyone knows it. THere really isn't all that much money in the fight, and Prescott followed up the Khan victory with a default victory and 2 consecutive losses, thus taking the luster out of a rematch. Why fight Prescott who's been fighting nobodies on Espn2 shows when he can fight Timothy Bradley or Zab Judah and unify the titles for triple what he'd make if he fought Prescott?

Good post, from a SUPER Pro-Khan POV...lol...it contains all the benchmark words and phrases...like "mandatories", "look good against a name in his American debut", et cetera et cetera....in a few other words, the standard excuses.

"WE MUST PROTECT THIS CHIN!".

You've got to face it, Mexi...when it comes to "taking the best fights possible", Khan's path is about 1 cunt hair above Berto, Haye, and Bute's...and ALL 4 of those guys got rocked and/or ran in their most challenging fights....against B, C level talent!

lol....you better PRAY TO GOD Bradley doesn't take that deal...for I will make your life miserable for fuckin' with my last HV...
mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (The CEO @ May 12 2011, 01:14 PM) *
Good post, from a SUPER Pro-Khan POV...lol...it contains all the benchmark words and phrases...like "mandatories", "look good against a name in his American debut", et cetera et cetera....in a few other words, the standard excuses.

"WE MUST PROTECT THIS CHIN!".

You've got to face it, Mexi...when it comes to "taking the best fights possible", Khan's path is about 1 cunt hair above Berto, Haye, and Bute's...and ALL 4 of those guys got rocked and/or ran in their most challenging fights....against B, C level talent!

lol....you better PRAY TO GOD Bradley doesn't take that deal...for I will make your life miserable for fuckin' with my last HV...

I wouldn't call Kotelnik or Maidana a B or C level guy i'd give them more talent...the dude is calling out Tim Bradley what more can u ask for? Have u completely ignored how he's called out Maidana AND the winner of Bradley-Alexander in teh last year???? All 3 guys whom were considered the tops in their division??? It's not Khan's fault the top guys are scared of him!!!!

VIA TWITTER

danrafaelespn Dan Rafael
Was told Tim Bradley is passing on the fight with @AmirKingKhan. Khan will fight someone else July 23.

gravytrain
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ May 12 2011, 04:54 PM) *
I wouldn't call Kotelnik or Maidana a B or C level guy i'd give them more talent...the dude is calling out Tim Bradley what more can u ask for? Have u completely ignored how he's called out Maidana AND the winner of Bradley-Alexander in teh last year???? All 3 guys whom were considered the tops in their division??? It's not Khan's fault the top guys are scared of him!!!!

VIA TWITTER

danrafaelespn Dan Rafael
Was told Tim Bradley is passing on the fight with @AmirKingKhan. Khan will fight someone else July 23.

Koletnik is and was B level.

how is Bradley scared of Khan, didn't Khan himself say Bradley is trying to fight Pac?
mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (gravytrain @ May 12 2011, 04:26 PM) *

how is Bradley scared of Khan, didn't Khan himself say Bradley is trying to fight Pac?

Considering that 140 is a pretty deep division, iunno about u but there aren't alot of names I would confidently put above Kotelnik...

Bradley's scared cus he already admitted that he doesn't think he will fight pacquiao next, whcih leaves him with Amir Khan...yet that watermelon headed bitch has refused to sign onto fight Khan

Pacquiao's next fight: Timothy Bradley says it won't be him
gravytrain
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ May 12 2011, 08:28 PM) *
Considering that 140 is a pretty deep division, iunno about u but there aren't alot of names I would confidently put above Kotelnik...

Bradley's scared cus he already admitted that he doesn't think he will fight pacquiao next, whcih leaves him with Amir Khan...yet that watermelon headed bitch has refused to sign onto fight Khan

Pacquiao's next fight: Timothy Bradley says it won't be him

pause

Bradley is a free agent in june, if he doesn't show me something by then i'll agree he's scared. but really i don't know what's in his contract for Khan or what other promoters have been offering him so letting his contract expire then signing with someone else might just make more sense.

you just better hope Khan gets past Judah.

mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (gravytrain @ May 12 2011, 06:13 PM) *
pause

Bradley is a free agent in june, if he doesn't show me something by then i'll agree he's scared. but really i don't know what's in his contract for Khan or what other promoters have been offering him so letting his contract expire then signing with someone else might just make more sense.

you just better hope Khan gets past Judah.

hope? Khan will get past Judah in CONVINCING FASHION you better hope Bradley mans the fuck up and signs the contract to fight khan or else have a damn good reason for not signing it!!!!!!!! and if they do fight, u better be ready to paint ur sig with photos of lemieux!!!!!

The CEO
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ May 12 2011, 04:54 PM) *

VIA TWITTER

danrafaelespn Dan Rafael

Why'd you bold your entire post?...lol

Feelings....

and yes...I COMPLETELY IGNORE what Khan says or who he calls out....I'm sure you know he's even been calling Mayweather out...lol...that's rich...I don't believe a God Damn word that comes out that hole above his glass...

He will TWEET (what an appropriate word) it all, and then hide behind his matchmakers and lowball offers....

This chump stain HAD to fight the C+, B- Maidana...he had to do SOMETHING to prove he wasn't 100% bitch....and luckily for him, Maidana was so limited he SURVIVED...

QUOTE (gravytrain @ May 12 2011, 07:26 PM) *

Bradley scared of Khan...LOL...ain't no fighter worth his salt afraid of a Khan....Robert Guerrero is calling Khan out as I type this...he wants to move up and beat him down...and you know what, I think he can do it...

and yes...Kotelnik is a full B at his best, just like Alexander, just like Khan...
lloyd mayflower
I knew I shoudlnt have gone away for a few days, not when the Caravan is running roughshod over mexi in my absence!

Mexi, my advice is to focus your man-love on one target. Pick either Khan, Pac or Lemieux and stick by your man.

Only haters can efficiently seek and destroy multiple targets. Nuthuggers on the other hand hug only one set of nuts at any one time and use their blind love for said nuts in any arguement to combat against the logic and reason of their opponents.

More advice, pick Pac, the other two will break your heart. It is written.
The CEO
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ May 13 2011, 09:34 AM) *
I knew I shoudlnt have gone away for a few days, not when the Caravan is running roughshod over mexi in my absence!

Mexi, my advice is to focus your man-love on one target. Pick either Khan, Pac or Lemieux and stick by your man.

Only haters can efficiently seek and destroy multiple targets. Nuthuggers on the other hand hug only one set of nuts at any one time and use their blind love for said nuts in any arguement to combat against the logic and reason of their opponents.

More advice, pick Pac, the other two will break your heart. It is written.

clapping.gif

Some profound wisdom in there, Lloyd...but Mexi's not trying to hear any of that....like Vince Vaughn said in Wedding Crashers, he's a shameless Stage 5 Clinger...lol

I don't think I've EVER seen a hugger throw up pics of their nut host RIGHT AFTER they've been embarrassed...so proudly too.....lol...that behavior doesn't make any sense.
mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (The CEO @ May 13 2011, 07:07 AM) *
clapping.gif

Some profound wisdom in there, Lloyd...but Mexi's not trying to hear any of that....like Vince Vaughn said in Wedding Crashers, he's a shameless Stage 5 Clinger...lol

I don't think I've EVER seen a hugger throw up pics of their nut host RIGHT AFTER they've been embarrassed...so proudly too.....lol...that behavior doesn't make any sense.

I ain't a clinger i'm a fan, and as a TRUE fan I stick behind my favorite fighters until they prove me wrong!!!!! Otherwise i'd simply be a bandwagon jumper like alll u Caravan jumping, alabama hot pocket queers!!!!!y

I truly believe Khan has the tools to win over Bradley and for all u riding on Bradley's cock, he's a good fighter but i honestly don't think he's as dangerous as all you trannies are making him out to be.
gravytrain
QUOTE (The CEO @ May 13 2011, 08:57 AM) *
Why'd you bold your entire post?...lol

Feelings....

and yes...I COMPLETELY IGNORE what Khan says or who he calls out....I'm sure you know he's even been calling Mayweather out...lol...that's rich...I don't believe a God Damn word that comes out that hole above his glass...

He will TWEET (what an appropriate word) it all, and then hide behind his matchmakers and lowball offers....

This chump stain HAD to fight the C+, B- Maidana...he had to do SOMETHING to prove he wasn't 100% bitch....and luckily for him, Maidana was so limited he SURVIVED...

Bradley scared of Khan...LOL...ain't no fighter worth his salt afraid of a Khan....Robert Guerrero is calling Khan out as I type this...he wants to move up and beat him down...and you know what, I think he can do it...

and yes...Kotelnik is a full B at his best, just like Alexander, just like Khan...

i guess Bradley was scared of Alexander too. team Alexander even said he was scared. or dude could just be trying to make as much money as possible.

QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ May 13 2011, 07:53 AM) *
hope? Khan will get past Judah in CONVINCING FASHION you better hope Bradley mans the fuck up and signs the contract to fight khan or else have a damn good reason for not signing it!!!!!!!! and if they do fight, u better be ready to paint ur sig with photos of lemieux!!!!!

i'm surprised those pics aren't stuck together, Mexi. all those sweaty dudes in one post must have had you needing a cold shower and pics of women to bring that Canadian maple twig down.

just hope Judah doesn't seal team 6 Khan.
lloyd mayflower
Firstly, my dislike for Tim Bradley is there for all to see, except you Mexi, who cant see past the dutch blinfold laid on you by Amir Cunt.

Secondly, check out this vid from Reebok. Even Khans sponsors know what hes all about, from 0:15 on you can clearly see a yellow streak running the length of Khans "spine". Check it.

The CEO
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ May 13 2011, 07:43 PM) *
I ain't a clinger i'm a fan, and as a TRUE fan I stick behind my favorite fighters until they prove me wrong!!!!! Otherwise i'd simply be a bandwagon jumper like alll u Caravan jumping, alabama hot pocket queers!!!!!y

I truly believe Khan has the tools to win over Bradley and for all u riding on Bradley's cock, he's a good fighter but i honestly don't think he's as dangerous as all you trannies are making him out to be.

Can y'all believe this guy?

1. You were proved wrong.

2. No one else is hugging nuts in this thread other than you...some of us think Bradley will beat Khan, some don't...

You Filipino-Canadian, Roach fighter JOCK BOY...lol

/laugh

Straighten up!
caneman
As fucked up as that is fitz, some of those Khan pics are almost as disturbing honestly!
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ May 14 2011, 08:12 PM) *
Hey Lloyd, how bout a rundown on your trip . . . or is it just a black hole in your memory banks?

To be honest Smarty it pretty much is a black hole. I thought with it being my sixth and possibly last trip to sin city I was finally ready to really take it on and win, but as usual I came home a slightly broken man, a couple thousand USD's and a pair of Raybans lighter.

Dont get me wrong, it was an excellent trip, just not one I can remember much of! I would upload photos, but im one of these people who takes a camera on holiday and it doesnt come out the case!

Mexi is a nuthugger.
lloyd mayflower
Haha if i sat and really tried i could probably remeber some funny stories, but all in all it was just a good long weekend of constant drink!

offtopic.gif

Khan is a cunt, Mexi is in love with him
mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (Fitz @ May 14 2011, 05:50 PM) *

as I can see members of the caravan are finally starting to be open about their sexuality...\

QUEERS!
mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ May 15 2011, 08:31 AM) *
Haha if i sat and really tried i could probably remeber some funny stories, but all in all it was just a good long weekend of constant drink!

offtopic.gif

Khan is a cunt, Mexi is in love with him

I'm the queer? You combined your own Name with Floyd Mayweather's in your username..that's pretty extreme right there..Lloyd Mayflower sounds like a middle aged british sex offender with bad teeth and wears a tophat. ya Filthy nuthugger.

DON'T TOUCH ME!
gravytrain
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ May 17 2011, 07:26 PM) *
I'm the queer? You combined your own Name with Floyd Mayweather's in your username..that's pretty extreme right there..Lloyd Mayflower sounds like a middle aged british sex offender with bad teeth and wears a tophat. ya Filthy nuthugger.

DON'T TOUCH ME!

what if he's? don't hate the player, hate the game.
mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (gravytrain @ May 17 2011, 04:41 PM) *
what if he's? don't hate the player, hate the game.

Have you ever seen that episode of the Simpsons when the dentist forces Ralph to look at "The Big Book of British Smiles"????

Lloyd Mayflower would be the guy in the first picture. That smile has sex offender and fish and chips written all over it.
mexi-cutioner

WEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ May 17 2011, 07:50 PM) *

WEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet with all that pent up aggression and testosterone that Amir had left over after the fight it was a pretty big night for you as well Mexi.

Quick knockouts can be a real pain in the arse aye laugh.gif
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ May 18 2011, 12:26 AM) *

DON'T TOUCH ME!

My username has fuck all to do with Floyd, everyone on this board knows of my hatred for Floyd. Possibly even surpassing my hate for Khan.

You are p4p number one nuthugger on this board currently.
mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ May 18 2011, 12:54 AM) *
My username has fuck all to do with Floyd, everyone on this board knows of my hatred for Floyd. Possibly even surpassing my hate for Khan.

You are p4p number one nuthugger on this board currently.

I ain't a nuthugger my Mayweather loving, bucktooth British lad.. i'm just stirrin some controversy and bringing some life into this thread!!!!!!!!! Without me,this thread would just be abunch of gays flirting amongst one another while constantly conversing over Khan's loss to Prescott or his last fight vs Mccloskey.

KHAN.

The CEO
This just in!

Mexi-cutioner lives with his parents and walks around in his underwear.

and THIS...

Khan calls ZAB JUDAH a runner...lol

WBA junior welterweight champion Amir Khan has ripped Zab Judah, the IBF champion, by questioning his willingness to trade punches in the ring. Judah is one of the names in the running to face Khan on July 23 in the United States. He compared Judah's style to recent opponent Paul McCloskey.

Khan was trying to secure a unification with WBC/WBO champion Timothy Bradley, but the fight fell through over money. The British boxer said he would rather face Robert Guerrero, another boxer being mentioned for the July date.

"Judah is a runner like McCloskey," Khan told Boxing Futures. "I donít want to fight another runner; I want to fight a guy who comes to fight. Why Iím I going to fight a guy whoís going to run all the way through the fight and not want to get hit? This is boxing, itís not about running away like McCloskey."

First he lowballs Bradley, and now he BLATANTLY ducks Judah...

Amir Khan... Fraud Of The Year 2011.
Fitz
Sooo............to cut a long story short, Bradley didn't sign the contract with Khan?

Cool.
The CEO
QUOTE (Fitz @ May 18 2011, 06:31 PM) *
Sooo............to cut a long story short, Bradley didn't sign the contract with Khan?

Cool.

This story's just gettin' started...

I will root for anyone that fights Khan....that includes Zab Judah, Vivian Harris, AND Ricky Hatton!
King Eugene
QUOTE (The CEO @ May 18 2011, 07:21 PM) *
This story's just gettin' started...

I will root for anyone that fights Khan....that includes Zab Judah, Vivian Harris, AND Ricky Hatton!

The bolded part I DO NOT believe.
gravytrain
QUOTE (The CEO @ May 18 2011, 08:56 AM) *
This just in!

Mexi-cutioner lives with his parents and walks around in his underwear.

and THIS...

Khan calls ZAB JUDAH a runner...lol

First he lowballs Bradley, and now he BLATANTLY ducks Judah...

Amir Khan... Fraud Of The Year 2011.

lol he can't be serious.. that is worse than the shooting in the Bulls and Heat game tonight.

gravytrain
Rafael just said HBO is thinking about dropping more money on the Khan vs Bradley fight. what do you guys think about it? personally i think both guys are gonna get overpaid. HBO should grow some balls and tell them to be happy to fight on HBO or go fight someplace else.
Fitz
QUOTE (gravytrain @ May 19 2011, 02:44 PM) *
Rafael just said HBO is thinking about dropping more money on the Khan vs Bradley fight. what do you guys think about it? personally i think both guys are gonna get overpaid. HBO should grow some balls and tell them to be happy to fight on HBO or go fight someplace else.

It's a very good fight. They are the best 2 fighters in the division, and pretty close to at there peak, and would also be for an undisputed title. I can see how they could be worth more, but them you compare it to what some other guys have been making recently, and they probably inflate the worth of others in comparison.
I don't think they are being greatly underpaid in the end though.
The CEO
QUOTE (King Eugene @ May 18 2011, 07:33 PM) *
The bolded part I DO NOT believe.

Honest to God...I don't care who gets it done....if this was War, I would want Khan's glass skull on a pike in my front yard.

If Bradley takes the deal, The Caravan will get what it wants sooner than later...
SmartyBeardo
Ramming speed, Bradley.
PR316
Khan still at it I see. Lol.

A fight with him and Bradley is really interesting because Tim won't just stand out there and let him do his thing. He'll get inside and make it a rough fight like Maidana only difference is that Bradley is more skilled and precise with those short shots inside. He doesnt punch harder than Chino, but he delivers his shots more effectively and he won't neglect the body either. Its those attributes that give him a legitimate shot.

Neither is a superstar so I don't understand this sense of entitlement for more money, particularly by Khan who isn't really an exciting fighter to watch and its not like Ricky Hatton who's fans would fly by the ton to come to America and watch him fight. Bradley we know is not a superstar either though.

I say it should be a split with Khan getting like 52 to 48 for Bradley. Bradley has the better resume but since he isn't as known, then Khan should make a bit more.

As for the whole Zab Judah deal, its actually a bit of a risk too. Zab is old, but he's still pretty fast and he can test Khan with that straight left, at least in the early rounds he can. Would be a boring fight anyway. I think Khan would decision him by jabbing and moving all night long.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.