Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: THE "Khan is KRAP!" CARAVAN
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
neophyte7
Khan will bust helmet head's ass. Bradley don't show me shit with his pillow fists and he has the nerve to call out Pac and PBF... helmet head bitch... I still say Judah at 140 fucks up Bradley to the surprise of many...
FinitoElDinamita
How you doing, fellas. I'm new here and hell yea I'm on this Con thread. Amir Khan is a good fighter but he still fights like an amatuer in many ways.
Guys like Judah and Holt would hurt him severely.

He's a solid B level fighter.
gravytrain
QUOTE (Fitz @ May 19 2011, 03:07 AM) *
It's a very good fight. They are the best 2 fighters in the division, and pretty close to at there peak, and would also be for an undisputed title. I can see how they could be worth more, but them you compare it to what some other guys have been making recently, and they probably inflate the worth of others in comparison.
I don't think they are being greatly underpaid in the end though.

sure, i think it's a good fight on paper. worth HBO making doing what they did to make Alexander and Bradley fight? hell no. they could just end up with another bust but have to pay more for the fight and give them a big guarantee for their next fight.
FinitoElDinamita
Bradley-Khan is not the best fight that could be made at 140. It's the biggest event ONLY on paper but the truth is, Khan is not even the second best fighter of the division and not only that, he wouldnt be able to handle Bradley's pressure. He'd get mauled.. Im not dieing to see this fight.

Khan/Judah is more evenly matched. He couldnt beat zab too..
The CEO
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ May 19 2011, 11:52 AM) *
Khan will bust helmet head's ass. Bradley don't show me shit with his pillow fists and he has the nerve to call out Pac and PBF... helmet head bitch... I still say Judah at 140 fucks up Bradley to the surprise of many...

I agree that Bradley-Judah is a more competitive fight than Bradley-Khan...

but regarding the rest....I should find out where you live, ring your doorbell, and hit you upside your head with my shoe...lol

QUOTE (FinitoElDinamita @ May 19 2011, 04:29 PM) *
How you doing, fellas. I'm new here and hell yea I'm on this Con thread. Amir Khan is a good fighter but he still fights like an amatuer in many ways.
Guys like Judah and Holt would hurt him severely.

He's a solid B level fighter.

Doin' great here.....agreed that Judah and Holt can beat the openly flawed Khan...

Welcome to The Caravan, FED...
FinitoElDinamita
QUOTE (The CEO @ May 19 2011, 03:08 PM) *
I agree that Bradley-Judah is a more competitive fight than Bradley-Khan...

but regarding the rest....I should find out where you live, ring your doorbell, and hit you upside your head with my shoe...lol

Doin' great here.....agreed that Judah and Holt can beat the openly flawed Khan...

Welcome to The Caravan, FED...

Thanks again.. I'm just not sold on Khan like everyone else, ya know.. Besides the fact that he throws combinations like an amatuer and his inability to turn over his punches, I just dont see the WOW factor in him.. His fist moves before his footing and he's just the type of fighter who's begging to be countered with something fierce..

He belongs in the ring with Alexander and Peterson... He's no favorite against either of them imo..
gravytrain
some more money is on the table for the fight according to ESPN, i think it could happen now.
Fitz
QUOTE (FinitoElDinamita @ May 20 2011, 07:32 AM) *
Bradley-Khan is not the best fight that could be made at 140. It's the biggest event ONLY on paper but the truth is, Khan is not even the second best fighter of the division and not only that, he wouldnt be able to handle Bradley's pressure. He'd get mauled.. Im not dieing to see this fight.

Khan/Judah is more evenly matched. He couldnt beat zab too..

Well Alexander is out of the picture, Maidana is out as well after losses. That leaves Amir Khan. Whether you think Judah beats Khan or not is irrelevant, Khan is more proven than Zab Judah in recent when it comes to recent victories, hence why Khan and Bradley are considered the 2 top guys at 140.
FinitoElDinamita
Khan claims to have the tools to beat Floyd.. says he's faster and punches harder as well and he's gunning for the man for 2012.. lmfao

I hope it happens. It'll be fun watching Khan take a beatdown, similiar to what Philip Ndou went through when he stepped up against Floyd.
scallum
I do not think Khan gonna lose soon. Dude has sum damn fast hands n a good jab ge may be around for a bit
blackbelt2003
QUOTE (scallum @ May 22 2011, 08:59 PM) *
I do not think Khan gonna lose soon. Dude has sum damn fast hands n a good jab ge may be around for a bit

FIGHTHYPE KO 1 KHAN.

Seriously, have some of you not been checking in with CEO's hatewagons? Whether you like the guy or not, CEO DOOMS mo'fuckas.

Now I actually think Khan is good for boxing, with his Anglo-Pakistani background and his willingness to fight the best despite being only 24.

But now he's got a Crap Caravan, dude is going doooooooooooooooooooooooooooown. I'm not gonna swim against the tide, so put me on the Caravan, CEO. The next Breidis Prescott is just around the corner. You've made it so.

Black
The CEO
QUOTE (scallum @ May 22 2011, 03:59 PM) *

People were saying the same thing before he got blasted out in 1...lol

QUOTE (blackbelt2003 @ May 22 2011, 04:44 PM) *
FIGHTHYPE KO 1 KHAN.

Seriously, have some of you not been checking in with CEO's hatewagons? Whether you like the guy or not, CEO DOOMS mo'fuckas.

Now I actually think Khan is good for boxing, with his Anglo-Pakistani background and his willingness to fight the best despite being only 24.

But now he's got a Crap Caravan, dude is going doooooooooooooooooooooooooooown. I'm not gonna swim against the tide, so put me on the Caravan, CEO. The next Breidis Prescott is just around the corner. You've made it so.

Black

Thanks for the vouch and pat on the back, Black....you're ON, buddy.

thumbsup_anim.gif
Spyder
I think you've finally found a dude that everyone can agree to Hate.

Everyone except Hitman Harding that is...he'll never agree to Hate the same guy as you.
FinitoElDinamita
Great, this board seems to be unanimous about Khan.. He's a solid B level guy, nothing more..
The CEO
QUOTE (Spyder @ May 23 2011, 05:02 PM) *
I think you've finally found a dude that everyone can agree to Hate.

Everyone except Hitman Harding that is...he'll never agree to Hate the same guy as you.

LOL...HH was actually on The Berto Bash Bus!....it was bizarre....he showed up, hopped on, and never came back...

but yeah....I factored everything in before choosing Khan as the next victim...his flaws, heritage, personality....I knew Universal Hatred was guaranteed...lol
FinitoElDinamita
Amir Con might end up being forced into a Maidana rematch after all..

“According to WBA rules Khan has to face his mandatory challenger, who happens to be Marcos Maidana, by September 11, 2011 and he cannot fight anyone else 60 days before that date. Team Khan and Golden Boy Promotions have been notified already as we have too,” explained Maidana’s advisor Sebastian Contursi.

“We cannot force Khan to give Maidana his deserved 2010 Fight of the Year rematch. In fact, we think he will never dare to enter a ring with Maidana again. However, if Khan wants to keep his title and, specially, his honour intact, he will have to do it. Otherwise, he should resign the title and we’ll look for another opponent,” Contursi added.

This fraud needs to face Maidana again cuz he was very fortunate to have escaped with a decision.
Fitz
He was not fortunate. He won a close fight, close fights and games happen in sports. It certainly wasn't a gift.
FinitoElDinamita
NO one ever called it a robbery but he was fortunate because some referees would have stopped the fight when he was eating all those punches.

Maidana did enough to warrant a rematch.
King Eugene
QUOTE (FinitoElDinamita @ May 24 2011, 07:19 PM) *
NO one ever called it a robbery but he was fortunate because some referees would have stopped the fight when he was eating all those punches.

Maidana did enough to warrant a rematch.

Nah it should have never been stopped. He was eating leather but was still defending his self. Now if he was trapped on the ropes taking shots with his hands down it would have been justified to stop it.
Fitz
QUOTE (FinitoElDinamita @ May 25 2011, 09:19 AM) *

What?
FinitoElDinamita
What happened in Calzaghe/Manfredo and Holt/Torres then?? And it wasn't all about hometown cooking.. It depends alot on the referee and Khan was fortunate that Cortez wanted him to win... Some guys wouldnt have thought twice about stopping it..
FinitoElDinamita
QUOTE (Fitz @ May 24 2011, 05:21 PM) *
So you are saying that he was lucky that he had a good referee and not some crappy referee in that night?

Any referee that would have stopped that fight would have been a shitty referee. I just find it weird to say someone is lucky that a bad referee wasn't in the ring that night. Khan finishing on his feet, defending himself and winning a decision is proof that a referee stopping the fight would have been a really shitty decision.

So a referee who allows fighters to fight are good referees and the ones who dont are bad ones?? lolz That has nothing to do with it and that doesnt determine whether someone is a good ref or not.. It's just a style and the personality of each ref, that's it..

Khan was just in a fortunate situation..
King Eugene
QUOTE (Fitz @ May 24 2011, 08:29 PM) *
A referee that would have stopped that fight would have been a shitty ref that night. I don't know what else to say.

There isn't no way else to say it.

We need about 45 Smogger or Frank Cappuccino type referees.
lloyd mayflower
Any referee who see fit to stop AMIR FUCKING KHAN of all people, before he has even touched the canvas has no business in a big fight. I'm sure all the top refs have seen the Prescott fight in its entireity.

The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (FinitoElDinamita @ May 24 2011, 08:25 PM) *
So a referee who allows fighters to fight are good referees and the ones who dont are bad ones??

Yup that pretty much sums it up.
The CEO
QUOTE (FinitoElDinamita @ May 24 2011, 07:08 PM) *
Amir Con might end up being forced into a Maidana rematch after all..

“According to WBA rules Khan has to face his mandatory challenger, who happens to be Marcos Maidana, by September 11, 2011 and he cannot fight anyone else 60 days before that date. Team Khan and Golden Boy Promotions have been notified already as we have too,” explained Maidana’s advisor Sebastian Contursi.

“We cannot force Khan to give Maidana his deserved 2010 Fight of the Year rematch. In fact, we think he will never dare to enter a ring with Maidana again. However, if Khan wants to keep his title and, specially, his honour intact, he will have to do it. Otherwise, he should resign the title and we’ll look for another opponent,” Contursi added.

This fraud needs to face Maidana again cuz he was very fortunate to have escaped with a decision.

LMAO....even The WBA hates Khan....I love it!...gonna add 'em.

QUOTE (FinitoElDinamita @ May 24 2011, 07:58 PM) *
What happened in Calzaghe/Manfredo and Holt/Torres then?? And it wasn't all about hometown cooking.. It depends alot on the referee and Khan was fortunate that Cortez wanted him to win... Some guys wouldnt have thought twice about stopping it..

I don't think the fight should have been stopped, but I've seen fights stopped for way less....

Now...the bolded part can not be disputed...Cortez did everything short of taking flush Maidana punches for Khan...he was noticeably helping and protecting him.
FinitoElDinamita
QUOTE (The CEO @ May 25 2011, 05:15 AM) *
LMAO....even The WBA hates Khan....I love it!...gonna add 'em.

The WBA has legitimized themselves once again.. lol

I don't think the fight should have been stopped, but I've seen fights stopped for way less....

Now...the bolded part can not be disputed...Cortez did everything short of taking flush Maidana punches for Khan...he was noticeably helping and protecting him.

That's all im saying, bro.. Im not disputing the decision but the fight could have been stopped depending on the ref and Khan was lucky that Cortez had a soft spot for him..
caneman
lolz! This I found funny so I figured I'd post it here! http://ringtv.craveonline.com/rumors/artic...in-2012-and-win
caneman
QUOTE (Fitz @ May 25 2011, 06:41 PM) *
What's so funny about that? Of course you want a fighter to believe they can win a fight. He isn't going to say he thinks he will lose. He believes in himself and is looking for tough fights. It's just funny because you guys hate the guy.

More cause I think PBF would stop him!
FinitoElDinamita
QUOTE (caneman @ May 25 2011, 04:01 PM) *
lolz! This I found funny so I figured I'd post it here! http://ringtv.craveonline.com/rumors/artic...in-2012-and-win

Now this is pretty funny. Khan is a funny B level fighter.
Big Slim Sweet
I think Bradley is done with Gary Shaw. That's what it's sounding like. By all accounts he's a free agent June 30 - 3 weeks before the woulda-been fight with Khan.

Thing is, as crazy as this sounds, Bradley becomes LESS attractive to other promoters if he fights Khan first, EVEN if he wins. Because, realistically, short of Floyd or Manny coming calling, Khan is the biggest potential fight out there for Tim. It makes sense that he wants to maximize his $$$ for that fight.
gravytrain
QUOTE (Big Slim Sweet @ May 25 2011, 08:52 PM) *
I think Bradley is done with Gary Shaw. That's what it's sounding like. By all accounts he's a free agent June 30 - 3 weeks before the woulda-been fight with Khan.

Thing is, as crazy as this sounds, Bradley becomes LESS attractive to other promoters if he fights Khan first, EVEN if he wins. Because, realistically, short of Floyd or Manny coming calling, Khan is the biggest potential fight out there for Tim. It makes sense that he wants to maximize his $$$ for that fight.

that's how i see it. i'll wait to make a decision on him until after he handles his promoter situation.
lloyd mayflower
Almost forgot to mention that yet another hate vehicle was successful in derailing the career of an overconfident arrogant young fighter, courtesy of my James DeGale hate wagon, manned by a small but deadly team of myself and Stevenski, DeGale suffered his first defeat at the hands of George Groves.

Amir, you have been warned.
The CEO
QUOTE (Fitz @ May 25 2011, 08:19 PM) *
Yeah, I think he could too. Sorry, I just didn't find it very funny. It's basically what any fighter says.

It's funny because of how delusional he is...and not every fighter is like that...take Brandon Rios for example...most people would say he's an immature dipshit...

Good predictions and interview there...looks like the kid's growing up.

Anyway...I'm sorry to see you like Khan and are trying to fuck with The Caravan, Fitz...that puts you with Mexi, man...lol

QUOTE (Big Slim Sweet @ May 25 2011, 08:52 PM) *

The bold is the story on this fight not getting signed...but iMo, Khan is a STEP DOWN for Bradley...he deserves bigger fish for bigger money...

I sincerely wouldn't have been impressed when Bradley steamrolled him...

QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ May 28 2011, 06:33 AM) *
Almost forgot to mention that yet another hate vehicle was successful in derailing the career of an overconfident arrogant young fighter, courtesy of my James DeGale hate wagon, manned by a small but deadly team of myself and Stevenski, DeGale suffered his first defeat at the hands of George Groves.

Amir, you have been warned.

Congratulations, Lloyd....that Degale character wasn't on my radar...but from what I read, he was completely Hateworthy.

Glad to see you and STEVENS got 'im...
The CEO
QUOTE (Fitz @ May 28 2011, 07:05 PM) *
laugh.gif

Haha. I just don't hate Khan. I don't understand the strong hate for him. He is fighting the fights, and wanting to fight Bradley. He does have an extremely cocky face, and a face you may dislike at first impression though.

You need the caravan to be fucked with anyways, otherwise the journey for you guys will just be boring. You just better hope it only gets fucked with and not get destroyed instead, lol.

lol...being right about a fighter is never boring.....and you know you're talkin' about one of my Hate Vehicles, right?...that doesn't happen.

Do as you please, but know you SHOULD have been with us...
Spyder
QUOTE (The CEO @ May 30 2011, 05:43 PM) *
lol...being right about a fighter is never boring.....and you know you're talkin' about one of my Hate Vehicles, right?...that doesn't happen.

Do as you please, but know you SHOULD have been with us...

I believe Fitz is referring to that piece of crap flotilla that held you hostage...presumably against your will...for a matter of months.

The CEO
laugh.gif

I swear to God...with the exception of Big Slim Sweetness, The Brig Boys are stuck in a time warp....

We NEVER should have made them, Snoop...they can't get past it...

On my Caravan and bringing that up again....SHAME on you, Spyder.
Snoop
QUOTE (The CEO @ May 31 2011, 12:24 AM) *
laugh.gif

I swear to God...with the exception of Big Slim Sweetness, The Brig Boys are stuck in a time warp....

We NEVER should have made them, Snoop...they can't get past it...

On my Caravan and bringing that up again....SHAME on you, Spyder.

laugh.gif

Brig Boys can't seem to get over the psycho-trauma they endured at the hands of the Pontoon.
Spyder
laugh.gif

I could tell you guys were taking your cues from the French...

I'm just glad we didn't disenfranchise you guys from making Hate vehicles ever again.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Spyder @ May 30 2011, 06:00 PM) *
I believe Fitz is referring to that piece of crap flotilla that held you hostage...presumably against your will...for a matter of months.

I think I even see Fishnets center right of this photo. Sure I think Slim may be a lil salty that The Congressman went and picked on Sugar Sham but truth is anytime you want to try and re-float that piece of shit flotilla you're gonna get the same result.

The Brig remains locked and loaded and ready to send you Gaylords back into the Bolivian from whence you came.
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ May 31 2011, 11:39 AM) *
I think I even see Fishnets center right of this photo. Sure I think Slim may be a lil salty that The Congressman went and picked on Sugar Sham but truth is anytime you want to try and re-float that piece of shit flotilla you're gonna get the same result.

The Brig remains locked and loaded and ready to send you Gaylords back into the Bolivian from whence you came.

Ollie, I pretty much remained on the fence thru the pontoon caper, but i'll warn u now, do not let past differences stop you from throwing all of your considerable hate Amir Khans way. You missed the boat on hating another cocky arrogant young Englishman recently, and HE got served last week.

That was a feeling of sheer elation and i'd hate for you to miss out again.
HaydelHammer
Kahn, be the man and redeem that blowout L vs Prescott. You know that 1rd destruction.

I can't recall too many so called "name" or "hype job" house fighters that got destroyed like that and NOT want to get that win back.

I remember after Lennox got smoked vs Mccall and Rahman.....after both fights he was like "lucky shot" lol came back and mauled them both and put that shit to rest.

I think Prescott smokes him again in 3 rounds
King Eugene
Sign me up! I'm rooting for Zab!
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ May 31 2011, 05:39 AM) *

LOL. No hard feelings here. It actually seemed to this brig member's eye, the Congressman made an effort to take it easy on his boy, almost like he was doing the brig a solid.

The deckhands are still trying to patch up the pontoon holes with bubble gum and band-aids. THE Brig is here, always willing and able, but these days it's a little like being Chuck Norris' bodyguard.
Spyder
QUOTE (Big Slim Sweet @ Jun 1 2011, 08:55 AM) *
LOL. No hard feelings here. It actually seemed to this brig member's eye, the Congressman made an effort to take it easy on his boy, almost like he was doing the brig a solid.

The deckhands are still trying to patch up the pontoon holes with bubble gum and band-aids. THE Brig is here, always willing and able, but these days it's a little like being Chuck Norris' bodyguard.

LMAO!!!

Awesome.
Snoop
Oh the Brig, always coming in with cheap theatrics and corny pictures to mask the fact that they couldn't hold their own when it actually came to debating the actual arguments at hand.

But seriously fellas, have some self-respect and stay on topic. This is a different HV. Don't be one of the many new douchebag fanboy posters making every thread about Pac/May.

nono.gif

Spyder
QUOTE (Snoop @ Jun 1 2011, 01:58 PM) *
Oh the Brig, always coming in with cheap theatrics and corny pictures to mask the fact that they couldn't hold their own when it actually came to debating the actual arguments at hand.

But seriously fellas, have some self-respect and stay on topic. This is a different HV. Don't be one of the many new douchebag fanboy posters making every thread about Pac/May.

nono.gif

Oh, chill out Captain...lol...we were only having a few laughs among friends (at other's expenses).

laugh.gif

But seriously, this thread has a new mission...SOOOOO...if anyone cares to relive that OTHER little gem of a thread, I posted it in Jack's Archive Thread stickied at the top.

thumbsup_anim.gif
The CEO
QUOTE (Snoop @ May 30 2011, 09:13 PM) *
laugh.gif

Brig Boys can't seem to get over the psycho-trauma they endured at the hands of the Pontoon.

Ya know, Snoop...it's really a bittersweet situation for me...I can't even take pleasure in or feel proud about how we mindfucked them.

QUOTE (King Eugene @ May 31 2011, 11:31 PM) *
Sign me up! I'm rooting for Zab!

Yeah, buddy....I'm gonna be rooting for Zab too...lol

He can win this...all he has to do is treat Khan like he did that dude who cheated him at the dice game...lol....furiously go after him until he stops him...

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jun 1 2011, 09:35 AM) *
That's right . . . go ahead and stand in a little circle like a daisy chain and jerk each others' fishbait while stickin' your thumbs second knuckle deep up each others' asses . . . must be real nostalgic for ya' . . . kind of like a gay bathhouse reunion, eh?

Maybe you can get your bud AMere Con to join in wit' you. He doesn't seem too interested in manning up and facing his nemesis, Prescott.

laugh.gif

You'll have to forgive my boys, Smarty...they were NEVER like this before Pacquiao started gettin' Hated...it's obviously a feeling stronger than they can control...

nono.gif

QUOTE (Spyder @ Jun 1 2011, 02:39 PM) *
Oh, chill out Captain...lol...we were only having a few laughs among friends (at other's expenses).

laugh.gif

But seriously, this thread has a new mission...SOOOOO...if anyone cares to relive that OTHER little gem of a thread, I posted it in Jack's Archive Thread stickied at the top.

thumbsup_anim.gif

There ya go, Spyder...

Maybe he's finally coming to terms with it, Snoop...I'mma go check that thread out.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club

nono.gif

I guess if the Captain of the Titanic was alive he would say similiar things laugh.gif
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jun 1 2011, 09:35 AM) *
That's right . . . go ahead and stand in a little circle like a daisy chain and jerk each others' fishbait while stickin' your thumbs second knuckle deep up each others' asses . . . must be real nostalgic for ya' . . . kind of like a gay bathhouse reunion, eh?

Maybe you can get your bud AMere Con to join in wit' you. He doesn't seem too interested in manning up and facing his nemesis, Prescott.

Clearly you turned into the gay ass pantry boy on the Pontoon Beardo and are now suffering Stockholm Syndrome. It must be rough down there buddy. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.