Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: THE "Khan is KRAP!" CARAVAN
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jun 1 2011, 02:07 PM) *
Clearly you turned into the gay ass pantry boy on the Pontoon Beardo and are now suffering Stockholm Syndrome. It must be rough down there buddy. laugh.gif

I advise you to wash that thumb before you suck it betwixt the sheets tonight, Ollie. There's obviously been considerable traffic where it just exited from.
Mean Mister Mustard
One good shot from Zab and it could be lights out for Khan, although he never has been that good a finisher against top guys. Therefore, we will see if Khan is top class.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ Jun 1 2011, 07:55 PM) *
One good shot from Zab and it could be lights out for Khan, although he never has been that good a finisher against top guys. Therefore, we will see if Khan is top class.

One good shot from Zab (like the uppercut that he caught Matthysse with that just made him grin) and it will be tweety birds for Khan.
PR316
I give Zab a chance. Khan is just so sloppy.

Amir is the favorite but Im not betting on him.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jun 1 2011, 09:19 PM) *
I advise you to wash that thumb before you suck it betwixt the sheets tonight, Ollie. There's obviously been considerable traffic where it just exited from.

laugh.gif
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jun 1 2011, 09:43 PM) *
laugh.gif

I would say touche but that might imply something about the both of us drag.gif
mexi-cutioner
You're all she-boy trannies.
The CEO
I'm gonna laugh if the lowly Judah stretches M. Night Shyamakahn...

The CEO
Bumped to re-add Romulus, gain new members, and wind Fitz up....

dirol.gif
Fitz
QUOTE (The CEO @ Jul 9 2011, 11:00 AM) *
Bumped to re-add Romulus, gain new members, and wind Fitz up....

dirol.gif

Haha. I won't get wound up, not in the near future anyways, lol. Though I must say, the Judah picture you posted has probably been the best thing in this thread, I like it, haha.
caneman
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jul 8 2011, 08:33 PM) *
Haha. I won't get wound up, not in the near future anyways, lol. Though I must say, the Judah picture you posted has probably been the best thing in this thread, I like it, haha.

You seen the pic of the wheels off the Judah bus? Funny shit IMO!
gravytrain
QUOTE (caneman @ Jul 8 2011, 09:43 PM) *
You seen the pic of the wheels off the Judah bus? Funny shit IMO!

are you trying to build suspense? post it
caneman
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jul 8 2011, 09:15 PM) *
are you trying to build suspense? post it

lolz! ok done...
gravytrain
QUOTE (caneman @ Jul 8 2011, 10:18 PM) *
lolz! ok done...

lol. i was hoping the dude really had a bus to promote the fight and it had some ghetto fabulous rims on it.
caneman
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jul 9 2011, 10:24 AM) *
lol. i was hoping the dude really had a bus to promote the fight and it had some ghetto fabulous rims on it.

It did before someone photoshopped it before the Clottey fight!lolz
The CEO
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jul 8 2011, 09:33 PM) *

Thanks...it feels good to get wound up sometimes...you should embrace it and run with it...use more bullets...lol

Khan just might get scrapped in this one, fellas...I got a feeling he's gonna choke, and The International Assassin will bring his B+ game.
D-MARV
Well, I'm certainly pulling for my man Judah in this fight... I just don't think he has a snow ball's chance in hell.
mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Jul 9 2011, 11:59 AM) *
Well, I'm certainly pulling for my man Judah in this fight... I just don't think he has a snow ball's chance in hell.

Judah's getttin KTFO by my boy. It was a fun comeback for Judah while it lasted
scallum
Very soon Khan will be The best boxer on the Planet.
King Eugene
When Judah rocks him....and he will rock him, he's going to finish him. I'm thinking around the 6th round or so. Up until that point he'll be losing because he just doesn't throw enough punches.

With his improved defense he'll make Khan miss a whole hell of a lot and will have plenty of chances to catch him coming in.
The CEO
QUOTE (scallum @ Jul 11 2011, 09:41 PM) *
Very soon Khan will be The best boxer on the Planet.

lol...that's a good one...please stick around so you can witness what my Hate Vehicles do...

I really don't know if he'll make it past Judah...might even throw some money on it....seems to me he's got his mind on the future more than he does the task at hand...
D-MARV
QUOTE (The CEO @ Jul 13 2011, 07:50 PM) *
lol...that's a good one...please stick around so you can witness what my Hate Vehicles do...

I really don't know if he'll make it past Judah...might even throw some money on it....seems to me he's got his mind on the future more than he does the task at hand...

He'll make it past Judah... (I may drop a little on a Judah Stoppage though)

When Arum officially ducks Floyd again, Khan will step up and get schooled... His dream of being P4P will come to a halt!
BigG
I remember C.E.O saying Maidana and Khan got overrated after their fight and I agree. Khan is good but he is one of the most overhyped champions out there. He gets sloppy and amateurish.
The CEO
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Jul 13 2011, 08:02 PM) *
He'll make it past Judah... (I may drop a little on a Judah Stoppage though)

When Arum officially ducks Floyd again, Khan will step up and get schooled... His dream of being P4P will come to a halt!

He SHOULD...but I really think this is far from a gimmie...I think it's his toughest test yet....we all know Khan BARELY got by the High C/Lower B Maidana, who BARELY got by half blind, zombie version of Morales....I actually think choosing Judah is more of a mistake on Team Khan's part...

We all know the powers want Khan to win...so Judah MUST go for the stoppage.

It's a good gamble.
D-MARV
QUOTE (The CEO @ Jul 13 2011, 09:15 PM) *
He SHOULD...but I really think this is far from a gimmie...I think it's his toughest test yet....we all know Khan BARELY got by the High C/Lower B Maidana, who BARELY got by half blind, zombie version of Morales....I actually think choosing Judah is more of a mistake on Team Khan's part...

We all know the powers want Khan to win...so Judah MUST go for the stoppage.

It's a good gamble.

You have to give Khan some credit though... He tried to make the fight with Bradley and now he's fighting a legit player in the division. I think Khan really wants to be great and I give him his props...

CEO, I got one for ya... Rios Vs Khan @ 140, what's your call?
The CEO
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Jul 13 2011, 09:26 PM) *
You have to give Khan some credit though... He tried to make the fight with Bradley and now he's fighting a legit player in the division. I think Khan really wants to be great and I give him his props...

CEO, I got one for ya... Rios Vs Khan @ 140, what's your call?

Khan got lucky Bradley had promotional problems and was wanting to go after bigger fish...and no...I wouldn't be Professionally Hating Khan if I could give him any well-deserved credit...lol

Right NOW?...I'd take both Rios AND Guerrero over Khan....because...

he is one of the most overhyped champions out there. He gets sloppy and amateurish.

and if Judah can't get the job done, someone else will...and wouldn't it be funny if it ended up being Mayweather?

laugh.gif
BoxingWizard23
QUOTE (The CEO @ Jul 13 2011, 09:38 PM) *
Khan got lucky Bradley had promotional problems and was wanting to go after bigger fish...and no...I wouldn't be Professionally Hating Khan if I could give him any well-deserved credit...lol

Right NOW?...I'd take both Rios AND Guerrero over Khan....because...

and if Judah can't get the job done, someone else will...and wouldn't it be funny if it ended up being Mayweather?

laugh.gif

Agreed with everything you said. Rios is stronger and hits harder than Maidana and knows how to cut the ring off better than Maidana and also has a better chin and a way better jab and a better inside fighting game. Khan would fold after being tagged up. Guerrero is a bit more patient than Khan. Doesn't waste as many punches as Khan. Picks his spots just a little better than Khan. I'm not sure if he hits harder than Khan or if he's faster than him. We'll see when he fights Maidana.

Mayweather will school the The Terrorist and send him back before he blows up in America officially.
caneman
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jul 13 2011, 09:48 PM) *
No, it wouldn't. Mayweather is arguably the best fighter today, and Mayweather would probably do that to just about anyone. Why would the obvious, be funny? I think it would be funnier if it was someone that wasn't supposed to be doing it, but Mayweather would be just doing business and do it to anyone.
I think Khan would give Mayweather a good fight and close at stages, but no, not funny. Funny would be something like Prescott, haha.

Really funny would be seeing Prescott making Khan's trunks look like a turtleneck sweater AGAIN! laugh.gif
gravytrain
QUOTE (caneman @ Jul 13 2011, 10:56 PM) *
Really funny would be seeing Prescott making Khan's trunks look like a turtleneck sweater AGAIN! laugh.gif

it would be even funnier seeing Khan's face if GBP pitched the rematch to him. Roach, Don Juan and Don King couldn't talk him into that shit.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (The CEO @ Jul 14 2011, 11:38 AM) *

Seriously CEO you are losing it my man. Bradley? Who the fuck is he to be going after bigger fish? The guy is a average champion at best & Khan would be his biggest payday at 140 by a country mile especially if it was in the UK.

I don't like the Paki cunt myself but I give him credit for fighting in the US. He could sell out MEN arena every day over in the UK & take easy paydays. He isnt & is showing balls by going to the US.

Judah has no chance bar a hail Mary & poor Mary is getting gangbanged out back.
STEVENSKI
I am feeling good & firing on all cylanders today thats for sure. I admit that I am not a fan of our middle eastern cousins.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jul 14 2011, 08:16 PM) *
As a whole, they don't make a very good impression. A large percentage let some of the decent ones down, lol. Not their biggest fan as a group, but I usually judge people on a person to person basis, regardless of where they are from and you do come across some good decent people.
As a group, I'm not a fan either.

I agree although I have had too many run ins with them over the years when I was in Sydney & these cunts always shoot first & ask questions later.

Classic example

I went to look at a car last weekend out St Albans/Scumshine way. The seller was a "Mary" & when I got there this dodgy Paki cunt opened the door & I said "Hi i'm Andrew I am here to look at the car" & this fucking cocksucker literally grunted at me. I asked him about logbooks & he said "no" so I had a look & could see it was a repaired write off. I was so fucking angry I drove 1/2 way across the city on a Sunday morning for some bastard to look at my missus like she was beneath him & grunt & say one word to me.

You would think if you are trying to sell something you would show a lil passion on the subject. Fuck him I hope he catches a stray round in a drive by.
The CEO
QUOTE (BoxingWizard23 @ Jul 13 2011, 09:47 PM) *
Agreed with everything you said. Rios is stronger and hits harder than Maidana and knows how to cut the ring off better than Maidana and also has a better chin and a way better jab and a better inside fighting game. Khan would fold after being tagged up. Guerrero is a bit more patient than Khan. Doesn't waste as many punches as Khan. Picks his spots just a little better than Khan. I'm not sure if he hits harder than Khan or if he's faster than him. We'll see when he fights Maidana.

Mayweather will school the The Terrorist and send him back before he blows up in America officially.

LOL....I can tell you don't like Khan...I'm puttin' you down...

QUOTE (Fitz @ Jul 13 2011, 10:48 PM) *
No, it wouldn't. Mayweather is arguably the best fighter today, and Mayweather would probably do that to just about anyone. Why would the obvious, be funny? I think it would be funnier if it was someone that wasn't supposed to be doing it, but Mayweather would be just doing business and do it to anyone.
I think Khan would give Mayweather a good fight and close at stages, but no, not funny. Funny would be something like Prescott, haha.

Allow me to explain why I think it would be funny...

The Hatton Hate Wagon - Mayweather dominated and embarrassed Hatton.

The Pacquiao Phut-Daon Pontoon - Who's Pacquaio's nemesis on the horizon, and who will most likely win?

The "Khan is KRAP!" Caravan - Mayweather vs. Khan? LMAO.

That means Mayweather could be solely responsible for THREE of my HV's successes...and that's not to mention he also carried and beat one of my old targets...Oscar De La Hoya.

Oh shit...I just remembered why you won't think it's funny no matter what...you like DLH, Hatton, and Khan.

Nevermind.....lol

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 14 2011, 12:49 AM) *
Seriously CEO you are losing it my man. Bradley? Who the fuck is he to be going after bigger fish? The guy is a average champion at best & Khan would be his biggest payday at 140 by a country mile especially if it was in the UK.

I don't like the Paki cunt myself but I give him credit for fighting in the US. He could sell out MEN arena every day over in the UK & take easy paydays. He isnt & is showing balls by going to the US.

Judah has no chance bar a hail Mary & poor Mary is getting gangbanged out back.

No...YOU are losing it.

Bradley became the UNANIMOUS Top Dog at 140 after he beat the widely considered 2ND best (at the time) in Alexander...he is an ABOVE average Unified Champion who has paid his dues...the big names are around his weight, and he felt ready...

Khan hasn't done SHIT in his career....not even on Bradley's level...yet he talks about gettin' the best of Manny in sparring, and how he's gonna beat Floyd...lol

Why don't you stop bein' a pussy and throw a couple of bills on the lowly Judah...gamble like a MAN....it's gonna be two B fighters in there, and anything can happen...
Spyder
QUOTE (The CEO @ Jul 15 2011, 02:28 PM) *
Allow me to explain why I think it would be funny...

The Hatton Hate Wagon - Mayweather dominated and embarrassed Hatton.

The Pacquiao Phut-Daon Pontoon - Who's Pacquaio's nemesis on the horizon, and who will most likely win?

The "Khan is KRAP!" Caravan - Mayweather vs. Khan? LMAO.

That means Mayweather could be solely responsible for THREE of my HV's successes...and that's not to mention he also carried and beat one of my old targets...Oscar De La Hoya.

My man, you gotta be careful...posts like this border on Fighter Fanaticism. Somebody...not me of course...but somebody, might be able to draw the conclusion that you Hate on anyone that takes attention away from Floyd Mayweather.

I PERSONALLY know better, but someone out there might also think...after reading that statement...that your joy in the Hate vehicle's conquest is not merely attributed to the demise of the Target...no, this same ill advised person might start think that your main source of Joy is because Floyd Mayweather got the W.

laugh.gif

I know, I KNOW...that all sounds silly. But as your friend, I feel obligated to point this out to you...

friends.gif
The CEO
QUOTE (Spyder @ Jul 15 2011, 03:58 PM) *
My man, you gotta be careful...posts like this border on Fighter Fanaticism. Somebody...not me of course...but somebody, might be able to draw the conclusion that you Hate on anyone that takes attention away from Floyd Mayweather.

I PERSONALLY know better, but someone out there might also think...after reading that statement...that your joy in the Hate vehicle's conquest is not merely attributed to the demise of the Target...no, this same ill advised person might start think that your main source of Joy is because Floyd Mayweather got the W.

laugh.gif

I know, I KNOW...that all sounds silly. But as your friend, I feel obligated to point this out to you...

friends.gif

LOL...I can see some nuthugger or amateur hater thinking that...but ofcourse, those people are not "in the know"...not to mention the fact that Mayweather didn't even occur to me when I founded two of 'em...meaning I didn't know he would/will be the one to get the job done...

As YOU know, 100% of The Satisfaction is strictly gained from the target's demise and their superfans being in Pain...and that would be very ironic/funny to me if Mayweather took care of Khan too...
Spyder
Oh I know...it's a ridiculous thought.

But seeing how we have a slew of new posters, most of them being Floyd "Is GOD" Fanatics...I can see how someone that wasn't "in the know" would try to group you in with them.

Now, I KNOW that you are not, so I wouldn't want the new guys to get the wrong impression of you bro. Maybe a few, "Floyd just handpicked the overrated chumps that I put a hex on two years in advance." type of posts would send them off that path?

laugh.gif
Hops
Fitz, Spyder, C'mon, say it: CEO loves Floyd.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (The CEO @ Jul 16 2011, 04:28 AM) *
Why don't you stop bein' a pussy and throw a couple of bills on the lowly Judah...gamble like a MAN....it's gonna be two B fighters in there, and anything can happen...

You know full well I cannot do that CEO. If I was to drop any money it would be smart money & smart money never goes on Judah.
caneman
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jul 15 2011, 08:18 PM) *
Who remembers that fag torvix? What happened to that guy....

He got banned didn't he?
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jul 16 2011, 11:18 AM) *

FItz took him to the woodshed one too many times & child services were called in.
mexi-cutioner
I'm ready to shit bricks all over this thread and its cocksucking lesbian caravan riders on the evening of July 23rd
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Jul 16 2011, 02:49 AM) *
I'm ready to shit bricks all over this thread and its cocksucking lesbian caravan riders on the evening of July 23rd

lol.. im on the caravan but im picking khan... noway judah wins this fight... personally i think judah is shot... id like to see him level khan but i dont see it in this fight...
ViperSniper
So Khan says after the Judah fight he wants one more fight at 140 against Erik Morales and then go up to Welter to take on Floyd Mayweather? With statements like this and Bradley going through his promotional business, I don't like the chances of this happening the way things are looking. I would hate for the fight between Bradley-Khan not to take place, really think it's important this fight happens to clear any debate on who really beats who out of the two!
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Jul 16 2011, 05:49 PM) *

I am on the caravan but I fully expect him to destroy the shell of Judah he is fighting. Anything less is a moral victory for the caravan.

Spyder
QUOTE (Hops @ Jul 15 2011, 09:12 PM) *

Stop it.

CEO does NOT love Floyd. He sees him as the cherry picking douche bag that the rest of us see him. DO NOT try and marry him with the likes of that talented scumbag.
Snoop
QUOTE (Hops @ Jul 16 2011, 01:12 AM) *

Stop it.

CEO does NOT love Floyd. He sees him as the cherry picking douche bag that the rest of us see him. DO NOT try and marry him with the likes of that talented scumbag.

Hops goes for the fist bump, gets DENIED.

laugh.gif
Snoop
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Jul 16 2011, 07:49 AM) *

Somebody has some pent up homoerotic aggression going on here...
mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (Snoop @ Jul 17 2011, 11:18 PM) *
Somebody has some pent up homoerotic aggression going on here...

i'll be interested to see what u have to say about Khan once he annihilates Judah

The CEO
QUOTE (Spyder @ Jul 15 2011, 07:01 PM) *
Oh I know...it's a ridiculous thought.

But seeing how we have a slew of new posters, most of them being Floyd "Is GOD" Fanatics...I can see how someone that wasn't "in the know" would try to group you in with them.

Now, I KNOW that you are not, so I wouldn't want the new guys to get the wrong impression of you bro. Maybe a few, "Floyd just handpicked the overrated chumps that I put a hex on two years in advance." type of posts would send them off that path?

laugh.gif

If I had a dime for everytime I said Floyd cherrypicked Ricky Hatton, I'd have $10....lol

QUOTE (Fitz @ Jul 15 2011, 07:04 PM) *
Oh, yep. That's a good enough reason and I can see it, but fuck you, lol.

I think Spyder is right though. Sub-consciously, your emotions of hate is being shifted to love (nuthugger is a strong word to use) for Mayweather. That was a good pick up by him. You need to be careful now, I think you're skating on very thin ice...

laugh.gif

Nah...that's unfathomable...let me tell you like I told Spyder many moons ago via text...

One of the reasons I go by The CEO is because the way I see it...fighters work for me...they exist for my entertainment and financial gain...so the more dough an employee makes me, or the more fighters they eliminate that I Hate, the more I "appreciate" them...it never goes past that level...it's always business, and never personal...

The emotion of "Love" doesn't exist in my personal Boxing World...and for the record, I can also appreciate a fighter without them making me money...

It's a very successful Philosophy.

QUOTE (Hops @ Jul 15 2011, 09:12 PM) *

I guess that's why I've been posting in all the May/Pac threads and defending him all this time...

To break it down...

1. I Hate your hero.

2. I know Floyd will beat him.

3. I will win THOUSANDS of dollars and bask in all the 'tards' sorrow.

That's all there is to it, Mannyac.

Keep an eye on your avatar...it could change any minute.

QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 15 2011, 09:15 PM) *
You know full well I cannot do that CEO. If I was to drop any money it would be smart money & smart money never goes on Judah.

LOL...that part's a fair statement.

QUOTE (Fitz @ Jul 15 2011, 09:18 PM) *

After torvix was banned, he was revered as a Martyr at PacLand, BS, and ESB....all 3 sites made him an Admin on their forum and gave him credentials...lol

and oh yeah...he posts under an alias here......wonder who that could be?

rolleyes_anim.gif
SENTRAL
Just to clarify having read many of mexi's posts I feel the need to stress how most guys in the Caravan of hate are actually picking him to beat the ship shod shot Zab Judah this weekend.  Hatred for a fighter and dispelling his credibility does not mean he loses against whoever he is up against.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.