Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: THE "Khan is KRAP!" CARAVAN
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (Snoop @ Jul 24 2011, 05:52 PM) *
1) LMAO! Really dude? SHOW ME WHERE. Show me where I've been "so cynical to fighters" that aren't named Manny Pacquiao. On top of that, show me where my shit isn't backed up my facts or logic.

2) Riiiiiiight. I'm sure you just had another term paper to write and us "haters" on the board were too much of a waste for your precious time. laugh.gif

Fucking herb.

I'd rather spend time writing term papers and getting a solid education than some chinese bum named Fook-Me Wang from seattle who spends his days voicing his bitterness over Team Pacquiao's success inside of his parent's basement laugh.gif
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Snoop @ Jul 24 2011, 05:52 PM) *
1) LMAO! Really dude? SHOW ME WHERE. Show me where I've been "so cynical to fighters" that aren't named Manny Pacquiao. On top of that, show me where my shit isn't backed up my facts or logic.

2) Riiiiiiight. I'm sure you just had another term paper to write and us "haters" on the board were too much of a waste for your precious time. laugh.gif

Fucking herb.

QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Jul 24 2011, 06:00 PM) *
I'd rather spend time writing term papers and getting a solid education than some chinese bum named Fook-Me Wang from seattle who spends his days voicing his bitterness over Team Pacquiao's success inside of his parent's basement laugh.gif

Both fighters come out throwing heavy body shots in the 1st round of this rematch. These dudes obviously don't like each other.

1st round is too hard to call. 10-10.
Snoop
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Jul 25 2011, 01:00 AM) *

Mmmhmm. That's why you actively engage in those discussions for pages and then outta nowhere pull the excuse of "term papers" or "wasting time" out your ass when your lack of intellect is exposed. And why your term papers probably fucking suck. Fucking herb.
SmartyBeardo
On a side note; mexi lives in Vancouver, BC. Of course he's full of herb, even if it is just second hand clouds.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Snoop @ Jul 24 2011, 10:28 PM) *
I'm not expert on English accents, but his shit straight sounds Irish or Scottish. What part of the UK is he from?

And yeah, Khan's attitude is good the for sport n all that, but fuck it. He's still KRAP.

He is from a part of England called Pakistan.

I am on the caravan but I can't help admire he is willing to take on all comers.

That said I still don't like him.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Jul 25 2011, 09:34 AM) *
FUCK YOU FAGGOT!!!!! laugh.gif lol jus playin beardo. I mention that cus some posters "hate" for fighters on this site seem more like a personal vendetta towards the fighter than anything else. A lot of that is usually directed towards Khan, pacquiao and what used to be of berto b4 he got broken down by Ortiz lol

Hey the Berto Bash Bus was a roaring success. Beardo got on it cheap as he has a pensioner ticket laugh.gif
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jul 25 2011, 11:05 AM) *
Both fighters come out throwing heavy body shots in the 1st round of this rematch. These dudes obviously don't like each other.

1st round is too hard to call. 10-10.

Beardo you gotta control your fighters. You did not even make them touch gloves or nothing & this one ain't gonna go the distance someone is getting KTFO.
Snoop
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 25 2011, 01:14 AM) *

I am on the caravan but I can't help admire he is willing to take on all comers.

laugh.gif
mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (Snoop @ Jul 24 2011, 06:06 PM) *
Mmmhmm. That's why you actively engage in those discussions for pages and then outta nowhere pull the excuse of "term papers" or "wasting time" out your ass when your lack of intellect is exposed. And why your term papers probably fucking suck. Fucking herb.

Please, with a specialization in both english and poli sci i literally LIVE to write papers 8-10 months out of the year. I'm an awesome writer, my paper writing ability is the Micky Ward body shot of academics laugh.gif With that said, I could probably smoke a blunt of the best bud BC has to offer and still write a better paper than anything you'll ever be able to come up with laugh.gif

I don't know about Cheng-Chou, China, but in North America we don't use contradiction as a strategy to win our arguments laugh.gif

PS: I hv a buddy that goes to UW and I've smoked your weed. that shit's weak as fuck and I hope you know it's all your fault.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 24 2011, 06:16 PM) *
Hey the Berto Bash Bus was a roaring success. Beardo got on it cheap as he has a pensioner ticket laugh.gif

In case you haven't heard, the poor excuse for pension over here is on the chopping block. I'll have to make it on the scalps I've collected.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 24 2011, 06:14 PM) *

A spectator throws a chair into the ring in the direction of mexi.
gravytrain
Khan and GBP were really looking to fight Bradley when the fight wasn't going to happen. let's see what's up with him once he gets rid of Shaw. don't even deny it because GBP or TR are who Bradley is going to end up with. to think Schaefer wouldn't know the fight wasn't going to happen is like believing Judah didn't hear the count and didn't choose to stay down after the count was up.

they wont be celebrating when that ass gets whooped.
Snoop
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Jul 25 2011, 01:21 AM) *
Please, with a specialization in both english and poli sci i literally LIVE to write papers 8-10 months out of the year. With that said, I could probably smoke a blunt of the best bud BC has to offer and still write a better paper than anything you'll ever be able to come up with laugh.gif

Yes, I'd love to read your piece on the effectiveness of democratic elections preventing corruption in third-world developing nations.

laugh.gif

I also love the fact that you totally threw out an accusation of me being "THE biggest hater on the board" yet ignoring it when I challenged you to actually cite an example. Oh wait, wait...isn't this all just a big waste of time for you anyway? So why are you even responding to my Chinese Fook-Me bum ass in the first place?

rolleyes_anim.gif

Fucking herb.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jul 25 2011, 11:23 AM) *
In case you haven't heard, the poor excuse for pension over here is on the chopping block. I'll have to make it on the scalps I've collected.

If you did not piss off on some black ops mission you could have collected a even dozen fresh ones the last month Beardo. Some real easy pickings for a man like you were there to be had.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Snoop @ Jul 24 2011, 06:06 PM) *

QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Jul 24 2011, 06:21 PM) *
Please, with a specialization in both english and poli sci i literally LIVE to write papers 8-10 months out of the year. I'm an awesome writer, my paper writing ability is the Micky Ward body shot of academics laugh.gif With that said, I could probably smoke a blunt of the best bud BC has to offer and still write a better paper than anything you'll ever be able to come up with laugh.gif

I don't know about Cheng-Chou, China, but in North America we don't use contradiction as a strategy to win our arguments laugh.gif

PS: I hv a buddy that goes to UW and I've smoked your weed. that shit's weak as fuck and I hope you know it's all your fault.

mexi squeezes out round 2 - mexi 20-19.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 24 2011, 06:36 PM) *
If you did not piss off on some black ops mission you could have collected a even dozen fresh ones the last month Beardo. Some real easy pickings for a man like you were there to be had.

You giving a backhand to the parlay gambit?
mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (Snoop @ Jul 24 2011, 06:33 PM) *
Yes, I'd love to read your piece on the effectiveness of democratic elections preventing corruption in third-world developing nations.

laugh.gif

I also love the fact that you totally threw out an accusation of me being "THE biggest hater on the board" yet ignoring it when I challenged you to actually cite an example. Oh wait, wait...isn't this all just a big waste of time for you anyway? So why are you even responding to my Chinese Fook-Me bum ass in the first place?

rolleyes_anim.gif

Fucking herb.

lol once again you are living in oblivion i don't need to cite an example, everyone knows you're the biggest pacquiao, roach, wildcard etc. hater on this forum. And sometimes I do hate arguing with you because it's like talking to a 12 year old who thinks he's smarter than he really is. First off, you were arguing about politics and how political organizations, members should function and i'm not saying you don't know anything about the subject and i'm not saying i'm some sort of political wizard because that's NOT the case...but I study enough politics that I'm going to argue what I do know and applyit to different situations. And yes, you have and do tend to contradict yourself at times and even when I point that out you fail to realize and acknowledge your own fuck ups. instead, you try to turn it around on me when i'm merely re-explaining your point to you why I think it was a contradiction and that ends up becoming a never ending cycle and i eventually say FUCK IT and move on...but for whatever reason you think you've shown off your intellectual prowess so you brag to your parents who then spank you with chopsticks for doing something other than studying your multiplication tables and eating your pet dog for dinner.

PS: Snoop i'm logging off for a bit to eat dinner and NO that does not mean im ducking your bitch ass laugh.gif Washington weed sucks.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Snoop @ Jul 24 2011, 06:33 PM) *

laugh.gif

rolleyes_anim.gif

Fucking herb.

QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Jul 24 2011, 06:46 PM) *
lol once again you are living in oblivion i don't need to cite an example, everyone knows you're the biggest pacquiao, roach, wildcard etc. hater on this forum. And sometimes I do hate arguing with you because it's like talking to a 12 year old who thinks he's smarter than he really is. First off, you were arguing about politics and how political organizations, members should function and i'm not saying you don't know anything about the subject and i'm not saying i'm some sort of political wizard because that's NOT the case...but I study enough politics that I'm going to argue what I do know and applyit to different situations. And yes, you have and do tend to contradict yourself at times and even when I point that out you fail to realize and acknowledge your own fuck ups. instead, you try to turn it around on me when i'm merely re-explaining your point to you why I think it was a contradiction and that ends up becoming a never ending cycle and i eventually say FUCK IT and move on...but for whatever reason you think you've shown off your intellectual prowess so you brag to your parents who then spank you with chopsticks for doing something other than studying your multiplication tables and eating your pet dog for dinner.

Washington weed sucks.

Snoop comes out with another precision strike in the 3rd and mexi flurries with everything including chopsticks and an open-handed slap at Washington State Weed Cultivators.

Mexi 30-28.

Snoop seems to be setting the BC opponent up for something or has mexi's bodywork done serious damage?
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Jul 24 2011, 06:46 PM) *
PS: Snoop i'm logging off for a bit to eat dinner and NO that does not mean im ducking your bitch ass laugh.gif Washington weed sucks.

mexi calls a temporary truce to feed a BC case of the munchies. It could be awhile.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jul 24 2011, 07:04 PM) *
mexi calls a temporary truce to feed a BC case of the munchies. It could be awhile.

Since everyone seems to have gone to their corners to smoke weed and gorge themselves, I will take this opportunity to slip out to the hotdog stand.
Snoop
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Jul 25 2011, 01:46 AM) *

1) You're not funny. If you're going use some race based jokes, at least be creative enough to not throw in every cliché Asian stereotype into your poorly structured diatribes.

2) No no no, you said I'm "THE biggest hater on the board" and that "You're so cynical to fighters you dislike". AGAIN, who else have I been cynical about? Who else have I hated? And how was any of my criticisms on Pacquiao NOT based on facts? Prove it cuz otherwise, you're just talking out ya fucking ass. Oh yeah, that's right, this is all a waste a time for you, right?

3) See mexi, you’re one of these slithery, no character, vagina-for-a-crotch, spineless types that assumes an argument or identity whenever it’s convenient for you. If someone is beating you intellectually, it’s suddenly, “Oh, I’m writing a term paper” or “Oh, you guys aren’t smart enough for me to waste my time.” If someone outwits you on a joke, suddenly it’s, you guys don’t “appreciate what the sport has to offer IN the ring and the few fighters left that are willing to duke it out.” When someone calls you out on your sensitive ass, then it’s “a few people on this wagon can't seem to handle a joke.”

You jump ship whenever things get shaky to whatever boat will not notice your generic conforming ass. You’re nothing more than a chamleon, a leech. On top of that, you’re not even funny, so damn, you just all around fucking suck.

And if you think I’m talking about weed, that just proves how much of a fucking herb you are.
Snoop
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jul 25 2011, 02:39 AM) *
mexi squeezes out round 2 - mexi 20-19.

Yeah, cuz he had to come back and edit his post while I was responding. Lowblows and headbutts seen only during the replay in between rounds.
mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (Snoop @ Jul 24 2011, 08:39 PM) *
1) You're not funny. If you're going use some race based jokes, at least be creative enough to not throw in every cliché Asian stereotype into your poorly structured diatribes.

2) No no no, you said I'm "THE biggest hater on the board" and that "You're so cynical to fighters you dislike". AGAIN, who else have I been cynical about? Who else have I hated? And how was any of my criticisms on Pacquiao NOT based on facts? Prove it cuz otherwise, you're just talking out ya fucking ass. Oh yeah, that's right, this is all a waste a time for you, right?

3) See mexi, you’re one of these slithery, no character, vagina-for-a-crotch, spineless types that assumes an argument or identity whenever it’s convenient for you. If someone is beating you intellectually, it’s suddenly, “Oh, I’m writing a term paper” or “Oh, you guys aren’t smart enough for me to waste my time.” If someone outwits you on a joke, suddenly it’s, you guys don’t “appreciate what the sport has to offer IN the ring and the few fighters left that are willing to duke it out.” When someone calls you out on your sensitive ass, then it’s “a few people on this wagon can't seem to handle a joke.”

You jump ship whenever things get shaky to whatever boat will not notice your generic conforming ass. You’re nothing more than a chamleon, a leech. On top of that, you’re not even funny, so damn, you just all around fucking suck.

And if you think I’m talking about weed, that just proves how much of a fucking herb you are.

1) Lol Hey Mulan, it wouldn't be much of a racial joke if it wasn't based around some kind of poorly constructed stereotype now would it?

2) It doesn't matter whether you hate 1 fighter, 2 fighters, or every fighter on the planet you are still a hater--and YOU my dog eating friend, are one of the biggest haters to ever grace the fighthype forums. Besides, a lot of your criticisms are based off of opinion, assumptions and twisted information, not always on fact like you claim (ie: Pacquiao is going to be nothing more than a political puppet, I base these facts on how his boxing career is managed by Top Rank laugh.gif )

3) LOL and easy P.F. Chang, u make it sound like i use the term paper excuse to get out of EVERY hole in an argument. I believe in my 3 years on this board I've maybe used it once laugh.gif

LOL please Jackie Chan, when have i ONCE jumped ship and conformed with the rest of u. If that was the case, then I would be the captain of the kocksucking Khan Karavan and would be head of the Pacquiao Pontoon!!! If i was sucha conformist then I wouldn't have to put up with a lot of the hate I receive for openly cheering for Khan in enemy territory!!!!!!!

OH and btw Jet Li, u mad? u sound mad cray.gif
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
I for one appreciate Mexi's relatively new 'bad guy' persona.

After losing Torvix who was that other dude that had a meltdown? the site has definately been in need of a whipping boy/protagonist and Mexi has genorously stepped up to the plate. Snoop and him have had a lil bad blood brewing for a while and it looks good to go. This could get PPV worthy.

gentlemen as you were.
Snoop
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Jul 25 2011, 08:07 AM) *
1) Lol Hey Mulan, it wouldn't be much of a racial joke if it wasn't based around some kind of poorly constructed stereotype now would it?

Doesn't change the fact that you're still not funny.

2) It doesn't matter whether you hate 1 fighter, 2 fighters, or every fighter on the planet you are still a hater--and YOU my dog eating friend, are one of the biggest haters to ever grace the fighthype forums. Besides, a lot of your criticisms are based off of opinion, assumptions and twisted information, not always on fact like you claim (ie: Pacquiao is going to be nothing more than a political puppet, I base these facts on how his boxing career is managed by Top Rank laugh.gif )

Well according to you, all politicians are puppet politicians aren't they?

laugh.gif

3) LOL and easy P.F. Chang, u make it sound like i use the term paper excuse to get out of EVERY hole in an argument. I believe in my 3 years on this board I've maybe used it once laugh.gif

At least you're big enough to admit it was an excuse.

laugh.gif

And apparently you couldn't see the other 3 excuses that constantly leak out your ass.

LOL please Jackie Chan, when have i ONCE jumped ship and conformed with the rest of u. If that was the case, then I would be the captain of the kocksucking Khan Karavan and would be head of the Pacquiao Pontoon!!! If i was sucha conformist then I wouldn't have to put up with a lot of the hate I receive for openly cheering for Khan in enemy territory!!!!!!!

Yeah, you seemed pretty happy taking in the ass during your time as the Khan Karavan bitch. I'm sure you felt right at home.

OH and btw Jet Li, u mad? u sound mad cray.gif

Keep the clichés comin' sparky. Just goes to show how generic your cornyass is.
mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (Snoop @ Jul 25 2011, 12:24 AM) *
Doesn't change the fact that you're still not funny.

Well according to you, all politicians are puppet politicians aren't they?

laugh.gif

At least you're big enough to admit it was an excuse.

laugh.gif

And apparently you couldn't see the other 3 excuses that constantly leak out your ass.

Yeah, you seemed pretty happy taking in the ass during your time as the Khan Karavan bitch. I'm sure you felt right at home.

Keep the clichés comin' sparky. Just goes to show how generic your cornyass is.

Seriously? Dude, everytime i'm on this forum it feels like you're following me around and trying to get some kind of response out of me and riled up. I mean, hours ago you were trying to get me to keep arguing with you on a thread I've been ignoring for days. Miss me snoop? laugh.gif I dont know about every1 else on this forum...but I think you want my dick. Lol. i'm sorry if all the Khan posts threw u off, but I don't swing that way Snoop. I actually was kidding. So why don't you take your half eaten dog, your bubble tea and pirated DVD's of Pacquiao's losses to CEO's house or elsewhere cus I don't swing that way laugh.gif

FREE TORVIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Snoop
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Jul 25 2011, 08:40 AM) *
Seriously? Dude, everytime i'm on this forum it feels like you're following me around and trying to get some kind of response out of me and riled up. I mean, hours ago you were trying to get me to keep arguing with you on a thread I've been ignoring for days. Miss me snoop? laugh.gif

Wait wait, weren't you the one that said you'd be open to discussing it again?

But if you want to continue, then so be it we can do that.

Oh yeah, you were.

And weren't you the first one to bring shit back up from the last thread?

(ie: Pacquiao is going to be nothing more than a political puppet, I base these facts on how his boxing career is managed by Top Rank laugh.gif )

Oh yeah, you were again.

laugh.gif

See, I was ready to drop the whole thing from the last thread, but then you came on here calling people "SOFT ASS BITCHES!" for dropping off the thread. Fucking hypocrite.

I dont know about every1 else on this forum...but I think you want my dick. Lol. i'm sorry if all the Khan posts threw u off, but I don't swing that way Snoop. I actually was kidding. So why don't you take your half eaten dog, your bubble tea and pirated DVD's of Pacquiao's losses to CEO's house or elsewhere cus I don't swing that way laugh.gif

Based on your behavior on the Karavan, that would be how you interpret anyone addressing you: an opportunity to have your shithole plugged. Sorry man, I'm just pointing how much of a fucking clown you are.

nono.gif

FREE TORVIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, you would say something like that. I'm sure your face misses being his jizz bucket.
mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (Snoop @ Jul 19 2011, 06:57 PM) *
If Manny becomes president, he will most likely be a puppet president to whatever regime is in power, just like he is a puppet to the Arum regime now.

QUOTE (Snoop @ Jul 25 2011, 12:53 AM) *
Mayweather's making a statement by choosing Ortiz as a comeback fight. How he acts afterward remains to be seen. Arguing based on what he's going to do is just setting yourself up for potential failure.

LOL YOU STUPID CHINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been preaching for the longest time that you have contradicted yourself in arguments and what better explains not only your EXTREME BIAS AGAINST Pacquiao (hater status!!!) but also your vulnerability to contradicting yourself with dumbasss statements like the one above. YOU JUST GOT FUCKED KIM JONG ILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snoop
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Jul 25 2011, 09:05 AM) *
LOL YOU STUPID CHINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been preaching for the longest time that you have contradicted yourself in arguments and what better explains not only your EXTREME BIAS AGAINST Pacquiao (hater status!!!) but also your vulnerability to contradicting yourself with dumbasss statements like the one above. YOU JUST GOT FUCKED KIM JONG ILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Key words mexi: "Most likely" and "potential". They're called "qualifiers".

And since you want to intermix threads, weren't you the one that said all politicians were puppet politicians?

When you think about it, all politicians in democracies are puppets.

Oh yeah, you did.

I guess according to you, that makes my prediction a sure lock then doesn't it?

laugh.gif

Chill out with the racist shit sparky. Now you're looking desperate.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jul 25 2011, 11:41 AM) *
You giving a backhand to the parlay gambit?

I am giving you & your "methods" a compliment yes.

That said only a complete fool would have backed that ridiculous parlay CEO was on about. Lightning don't strike twice in the same spot.
Snoop
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jul 25 2011, 08:23 AM) *
I for one appreciate Mexi's relatively new 'bad guy' persona.

After losing Torvix who was that other dude that had a meltdown? the site has definately been in need of a whipping boy/protagonist and Mexi has genorously stepped up to the plate. Snoop and him have had a lil bad blood brewing for a while and it looks good to go. This could get PPV worthy.

gentlemen as you were.

Lemme tell you brotha, I'm only prepared cuz of our sparring sessions in the past.

drinks.gif
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Snoop @ Jul 25 2011, 06:11 PM) *
Chill out with the racist shit sparky. Now you're looking desperate.

Beat it slope.

mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (Snoop @ Jul 20 2011, 11:43 AM) *
No, I'm basing my opinion on how sports figures historically have been voted into office for their public popularity, and used by the party representing them. I'm basing my opinion on Pacquiao's inability to voice any opinion of his own regarding his career. If he hasn't learned any semblance of autonomy in his career inside the ring, what makes you think he will in an arena that involves way more money, power and public pressure? Seriously, what makes you think he WON'T become a puppet politician other than the lameass reasoning of, "Well, you never know..."

Looks like your basing your argument here on something that MAY happen in the future as well as on different theoretical assumptions and opinions. Setting yourself up for failure Snoop?

As for the whole "politicians are a puppet" comment you keep parading on about,you my dim witted chinese friend, have clearly taken that out of context. If you refer back to it, I was telling you that in an arena where you are accountable to the people, you will rarely be making independent decisions against what the people want, especially when you're a congressman. The way you were referring to politicians as puppets, it sounded like you were speaking on behalf of politicians in all democracies therefore yes, in your context of politicians and puppets, that would be the case. Manny is a congressman. he is accountable to the people of Sarangani and if he doesn't stay committed and answer what they want him to, he will lose his job<--THAT right there is the biggest knock you put on pacquiao as a politician.. but in reality, it looks like that theory you put forth will make him do JUST FINE as a politician and that was what was wrong with your argument. However, you being the idiot you are fail to properly read what I've been telling you and instead nit pick and words and phrases and twist it for your own benefit.

STICK TO DOING MATH, CHOPSTICK!!!! DEBATES AREN'T YOUR PEOPLES CUP OF TEA
Snoop
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Jul 25 2011, 09:40 AM) *
Looks like your basing your argument here on something that MAY happen in the future as well as on different theoretical assumptions and opinions. Setting yourself up for failure Snoop?

As I said in the other thread, for potential failure. Yes. If Pacquiao turns out not to be a puppet politician, I would be wrong. Dumbass. But that would also put your theory about all politicians being puppet politicians down the shitter. Dumbass.

As for the whole "politicians are a puppet" comment you keep parading on about,you my dim witted chinese friend, have clearly taken that out of context. If you refer back to it, I was telling you that in an arena where you are accountable to the people, you will rarely be making independent decisions against what the people want, especially when you're a congressman. The way you were referring to politicians as puppets, it sounded like you were speaking on behalf of politicians in all democracies therefore yes, in your context of politicians and puppets, that would be the case. Manny is a congressman. he is accountable to the people of Sarangani and if he doesn't stay committed and answer what they want him to, he will lose his job<--THAT right there is the biggest knock you put on pacquiao as a politician.. but in reality, it looks like that theory you put forth will make him do JUST FINE as a politician and that was what was wrong with your argument. However, you being the idiot you are fail to properly read what I've been telling you and instead nit pick and words and phrases and twist it for your own benefit.

boredom.gif

I love how you keep recycling the same arguments after I've already responded to them. Oh the irony of you accusing me of ignoring logic.

STICK TO DOING MATH, CHOPSTICK!!!! DEBATES AREN'T YOUR PEOPLES CUP OF TEA

When I say, "Chill out on the racist shit," that isn't cue to come back with more tasteless immature ranting. Seriously, chill out on that.
mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (Snoop @ Jul 25 2011, 01:51 AM) *
As I said in the other thread, for potential failure. Yes. If Pacquiao turns out not to be a puppet politician, I would be wrong. Dumbass. But that would also put your theory about all politicians being puppet politicians down the shitter. Dumbass.

boredom.gif

I love how you keep recycling the same arguments after I've already responded to them. Oh the irony of you accusing me of ignoring logic.

When I say, "Chill out on the racist shit," that isn't cue to come back with more tasteless immature ranting. Seriously, chill out on that.

I'm gonna keep using the racial slurs as long as you keep failing to see the contradictions of your own arguments and statements, Yao Ming.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Jul 25 2011, 06:55 PM) *
I'm gonna keep using the racial slurs as long as you keep failing to see the contradictions of your own arguments and statements, Yao Ming.

It was fun while it lasted.

Snoop
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 25 2011, 10:04 AM) *
It was fun while it lasted.

Nah, all bullshit aside, mexi's a pretty solid poster. I'd hate to see him leave. Just a bit emotional at times.

mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (Snoop @ Jul 25 2011, 02:08 AM) *
Nah, all bullshit aside, mexi's a pretty solid poster. I'd hate to see him leave. Just a bit emotional at times.

Lol emotional? sometimes, but tbh I've just been getting a kick out of fuckin with u lately lol. I don't have an inch of a racist bone in my body. Jluv has got me on Facebook, you can ask him how ethnic I am. In all seriousness, i'm probably more asian than you..lol
Fitz
Haha, I laughed at some of them, just because I do shit like that. Call people Chun-Li, and we have one indian courier at work, and I call him Dhalsim, haha.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Snoop @ Jul 25 2011, 07:08 PM) *

You still here? Thought I told you to beat it slope.

I know mexi is getting his manties all bunched up but I would hate for him to get banned for making racist remarks even in jest.
Fitz
Get fucked ya can eater.
mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jul 25 2011, 02:22 AM) *
Haha, I laughed at some of them, just because I do shit like that. Call people Chun-Li, and we have one indian courier at work, and I call him Dhalsim, haha.

YA SNOOP TAKE THAT YOU FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM FUNNY YOU SHARK FIN EATER!!!!!!!!!!!
mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Jul 25 2011, 02:24 AM) *
You still here? Thought I told you to beat it slope.

I know mexi is getting his manties all bunched up but I would hate for him to get banned for making racist remarks even in jest.

I believe a warning is in order. If i get banned straight off the bat then i'd undoubtedly be a victim of racism, and that's never right laugh.gif

Calm down Snoop that was sarcasm btw ^^. Don't be taking what I say out of context and shit like you usually do!!!!
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Snoop @ Jul 25 2011, 03:29 AM) *
Lemme tell you brotha, I'm only prepared cuz of our sparring sessions in the past.

drinks.gif

Mate Mexi's posts resemble that brawling face first style of Ricardo Mayorga. I can just see him now, sitting in front of his computer relaxing with a can of beer and one of his 'homemade' cigarettes laugh.gif
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Jul 25 2011, 07:28 PM) *
I believe a warning is in order. If i get banned straight off the bat then i'd undoubtedly be a victim of racism, and that's never right laugh.gif

Calm down Snoop that was sarcasm btw ^^. Don't be taking what I say out of context and shit like you usually do!!!!

You're a pushy lil bastard ain't ya

mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jul 25 2011, 02:40 AM) *
Mate Mexi's posts resemble that brawling face first style of Ricardo Mayorga. I can just see him now, sitting in front of his computer relaxing with a can of beer and one of his 'homemade' cigarettes laugh.gif

hahaha. A beer in hand yes, but no mary jane tonight. Not with the girlfriend sleeping over angry2.gif
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Jul 25 2011, 04:48 AM) *
hahaha. A beer in hand yes, but no mary jane tonight. Not with the girlfriend sleeping over angry2.gif

So Amir has left Vegas?
mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jul 25 2011, 02:54 AM) *
So Amir has left Vegas?

lol fuck. I see I walked right into that one.

Fitz
The CEO
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Jul 23 2011, 11:16 PM) *
how does defeat taste bitches? I'd say more but a few people on this wagon can't seem to handle a joke.

I personally wouldn't know...this was basically like Hatton beating Castillo...I never liked Judah....I think it would be better if you described how it feels, since you're more familiar with it and all...

Written In The Stars...David Lemieux.

http://www.fighthype.com/community/index.php?showtopic=26664

taunt.gif

That must have hurt...seeing one of your favorite fighters get put in his place at home by old Rubio...I shoulda rubbed that in more...

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jul 23 2011, 11:16 PM) *
. . . and Bradley and Guerrero and . . .

Rios...and possibly Ortiz....and possibly Berto.

QUOTE (blackbelt2003 @ Jul 24 2011, 06:18 AM) *
LOL, sorry CEO, but I can't get on the caravan! There are way too many fighters more deserving of one than Khan, a guy who is genuinely trying to get the best fighters in the ring with him (even faggot ass Megamind Bradley who is blatantly ducking him).

The Caravan will run him down eventually, but that will be because Khan is taking on such a high level of opposition and not because he's got it coming to him! No safety-first challengers for Khan (we'll ignore McCloskey for now), Kotelnik, Malignaggi, Maidana and Judah is a murderer's row of opponents for a young new champion....and full credit to him for chasing Bradley and demanding the fight.

Waaaaaar Khan!!!

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Black

Like the worst Judah EVER?....lol

I understand and respectfully accept your withdrawal.....but you're FUCKIN' UP, Black.

You know that boy is Doooooomed.

QUOTE (PR316 @ Jul 24 2011, 11:31 AM) *
Judah didn't fight back. Lets wait till he's in with someone who dishes it back.

smile_anim.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.