Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: THE "Khan is KRAP!" CARAVAN
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
The CEO
Wow.......I knew there would be the standard backlash and bullshit.....but Jesus Fucking CHRIST...the sensitivity levels.

"You don't like Pacquiao!!...You don't like Khan!!...you're all horrible Hater people!!"

All I can say is congratulations, mexi.....in true woman scorned fashion, you've successfully shitted on this thread, on this forum, and on what was LEFT of your reputation.

You're not boys with Snoop, and he has too much Class to report that shit.....so I'm gonna take care of it for him right here and now...

You're suspended indefinitely.

That being said...after seeing what the time honored Hate Vehicle tradition has caused here, and generally being burnt out, I'm suspending myself as well.....I'm taking a long, long, long, LONG overdue break from the board and my duties....I have REAL shit to attend to.....it's gotten to the point where I don't know why I even try sometimes...to make things fun and interesting...to try to hype fights.

There you have it....welcome to The Wild Wild West...lol

I'll be back when I'm refreshed, and it counts.
The CEO
Ok.....who moved a Hate Vehicle Thread of mine to Smack Talk??

What the FUCK'S goin' on!!??

laugh.gif

I'm refreshed...what up, everybody...

ATTN: Mexi...if you're reading this....I am willing to lift your suspension if you type out an apology to the forum...send it to me at skullsplittertheceo@fighthype.com if you wanna come back...
Spyder
The board is acting all kinds of fucked up lately...
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (The CEO @ Oct 12 2011, 05:29 AM) *

laugh.gif

ATTN: Mexi...if you're reading this....I am willing to lift your suspension if you type out an apology to the forum...send it to me at skullsplittertheceo@fighthypecom if you wanna come back...

I hope he takes you up on your offer, I was kinda liking the 'evil' Mexi character he had going, of course until he took it too far (they always do.) laugh.gif
caneman
QUOTE (The CEO @ Oct 11 2011, 11:29 AM) *

laugh.gif

ATTN: Mexi...if you're reading this....I am willing to lift your suspension if you type out an apology to the forum...send it to me at skullsplittertheceo@fighthypecom if you wanna come back...

Sounds pretty fair but shouldn't you apologize to him as well? I mean in some ways while not cool what he did/said...he was somewhat defending himself from you and than Snoop piling on! If you haven't noticed your hate wagons do that shit or has in 2 of them! I mean bro, you called him a fvcking cuckhold for pete's sake! Just saying and doing it with respect and I am glad you are back! Just saying!
The CEO
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Oct 12 2011, 12:55 AM) *
I hope he takes you up on your offer, I was kinda liking the 'evil' Mexi character he had going, of course until he took it too far (they always do.) laugh.gif

QUOTE (caneman @ Oct 12 2011, 07:41 AM) *
Sounds pretty fair but shouldn't you apologize to him as well? I mean in some ways while not cool what he did/said...he was somewhat defending himself from you and than Snoop piling on! If you haven't noticed your hate wagons do that shit or has in 2 of them! I mean bro, you called him a fvcking cuckhold for pete's sake! Just saying and doing it with respect and I am glad you are back! Just saying!

Hey, TORFC...Cane...how ya been?

I've mulled a little over that...whether Snoop, me, or anybody else SHOULD apologize to him...

I know mexi tried to paint himself as the victim here, but he indeed brought all this upon himself...if you were familiar with the interactions/altercations he was involved in from the beginning through July, you might see that...you would see that he tended to personally attack people over their negative opinion of a fighter...he tried to play it off like he was joking all the time, and I'm sure sometimes he was...but as he was melting down, he exposed himself...

and I never really "piled" on him either...I finally started to dish it back to him some at the end, and he didn't like it...

So no...I shouldn't apologize...and believe me, I would apologize in a heartbeat if I thought I was wrong or out of line...

The lesson?....don't be an emotional nuthugger...that way, you will never get offended and catch feelings...lol
Snoop
QUOTE (caneman @ Oct 12 2011, 11:41 AM) *

Apologize? Pffffffffft. Go back and read where it all started. Mexi comes out calling people "soft ass bitches", then start going off on some accusations that he can't back up. I'm never one to start insulting people, but read all of his replies and comments; all of them have this smug condescending undertone or he blatantly starts calling people "stupid" or "retarded". Then because people start proving that he's actually the dumbass, suddenly he's a victim? LMAO. Maybe he shouldn't be spitting off at the mouth if he can't handle the same in return.
caneman
Snoop mexi was way wrong for what he said and while things were said that were fun and entertaining, shot went a bit fair and again what he said was very and and I didn't say you should be sorry but a cuckold even if mexi had pics that only a female should have of Khan and personally I still hate him! Khan that is!
Snoop
QUOTE (caneman @ Oct 12 2011, 02:33 PM) *
Snoop mexi was way wrong for what he said and while things were said that were fun and entertaining, shot went a bit fair and again what he said was very and and I didn't say you should be sorry but a cuckold even if mexi had pics that only a female should have of Khan and personally I still hate him! Khan that is!

Cuckold. LMAO. That was a harsh one. But my point is that he was playing along with the game too. Don't suddenly start crying because you think somebody pushed to hard.
caneman
QUOTE (Snoop @ Oct 12 2011, 10:14 AM) *
Cuckold. LMAO. That was a harsh one. But my point is that he was playing along with the game too. Don't suddenly start crying because you think somebody pushed to hard.

I so agree bro, my only point is we in a way lost CEO, mexi and seen less of you and got more blind superfans which IMO means we all lost that day! FYI I cleaned glue off my hands just to say that! Also if you look back and read this thread, I stopped posting in it cause I seen it going where it was! No matter what though, I would love to Khan in Hameedland...where is that? Exactly, I don't know or care and that is the best place for him!!! Lolzzzzzzz
Spyder
Can't all Asians just get along?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.