Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: THE "Khan is KRAP!" CARAVAN
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Nay_Sayer
You can put me down too. Can't wait till Bradley gives A MERE CON the Business...
D-MARV
LOL... the look on everyone's face will be priceless when we witness how easily Khan beats up Bradley
JD
I have Khan over Bradley and his noggin.
Maxy
QUOTE (TheFonz @ Apr 18 2011, 09:53 AM) *
Though, Kahn is part of that British hype machine (sorry Maxy, but you guys have long history of overhyping and protecting fighters on that side of the pond) I can't hate on the kid. He is full of him self and he is definitely not what he thinks he is, he is at least willing to go out take the fights to try to prove everybody wrong.

Bradley is going to break Kahn down physically, mentally and spiritually. That fight is going to be life changing experience for both fighters. <----Go ahead and quote that CEO.

wtf.gif

You're talkin' as if I'm some kinda Khan nuthugger. Mate, I hate the fella with a long standing passion and if I honestly typed my true feelings about what I wished to happen to him I would most definitely be permanently banned from this site.

See, in England we had Khan pushed upon us from the minute he won Olympic Silver. They had his last amateur fight shown live on free to air prime time TV and then they have since proceeded to show every single one of his following fights on one channel or another.

Khan figured the McCloskey fight would be shown on PPV but Sky opted against it deeming Paul unworthy of such status. So Khan was offered sky sports 3 (a subscription channel). He turned that down, walked away saying he deserved PPV. So he went to Primetime, a newish channel with far less viewers just so he could get it on PPV. He then said he might not box in Britain again for a long time because he isn't appreciated. He said Americans have more love for him.

This is all on top of saying if he was white he would be a mega star in Britain, forgetting that if you're a grade A cunt the public don't care for you whatever fuckin' colour you are. He has been derided by hardcore British fans since day one of his career. His attitude, fuck it, his roots, and his Pakistani fans have turned millions against him....even the casual fan can't stand him.

I have nothing but vitriolic bile brewed up inside of me and ready to spit out at Amere-Con and his racist fans.

CEO...stick me in the Caravan. It'll be the first one I ever joined but I've never loathed a fighter as much as I loathe Cunt Khan.
Romulus9
QUOTE (Maxy @ Apr 18 2011, 01:37 PM) *
wtf.gif

See, in England we had Khan pushed upon us from the minute he won Olympic Silver. They had his last amateur fight shown live on free to air prime time TV and then they have since proceeded to show every single one of his following fights on one channel or another.

Hmmm.... that sure sounds familiar...

Of course, the primary difference is that Oscar is legitimately an all-time great, and was never KO1'ed by a B-at-best fighter like the Khan Artist was. All the hype and Freddie Roach wisdom in the world can't fix that glass jaw.

Now is someone going to create and post an image of Khan's head crudely pasted on the head of Glass Joe of Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! lore, or am I going to have to do it myself?

Maxy, welcome to the Khan is KRAP Karavan. It's nice to have you along for the ride.
caneman
QUOTE (Romulus9 @ Apr 18 2011, 12:49 PM) *

Of course, the primary difference is that Oscar is legitimately an all-time great, and was never KO1'ed by a B-at-best fighter like the Khan Artist was. All the hype and Freddie Roach wisdom in the world can't fix that glass jaw.

Now is someone going to create and post an image of Khan's head crudely pasted on the head of Glass Joe of Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! lore, or am I going to have to do it myself?

Maxy, welcome to the Khan is KRAP Karavan. It's nice to have you along for the ride.

sound more like who you were talking bout early on in hamed...i think it's a arab/brit thing
gravytrain
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Apr 18 2011, 11:52 AM) *
LOL... the look on everyone's face will be priceless when we witness how easily Khan beats up Bradley

seeing stuff like this makes me wish American Badass will be Bradley's entrance song and he comes out looking like Apollo Creed. when Khan loses to someone like that he'll have no choice but to quit fighting in America.
Maxy
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Apr 18 2011, 02:06 PM) *
seeing stuff like this makes me wish American Badass will be Bradley's entrance song and he comes out looking like Apollo Creed. when Khan loses to someone like that he'll have no choice but to quit fighting in America.

Well to me, from where I'm sitting, that comes across as the wrong kinda hatred. Bradley is another cunt. He ain't all that, mate, don't delude yourself that he is. 140 is shit. Two fighters I despise are due to meet in July. One will be wiped out and that's the only joy I can take outta watching such a lame fuckin division.

Smartybeardo...you love to knock supermiddleweight but I ask you this...do you think it's weaker than 140 seriously?

See, another reason for my Khan hatred is how Froch (who actively fights the best)) is Un-fuckin-known in England. Stinks.
gravytrain
QUOTE (Maxy @ Apr 18 2011, 03:28 PM) *
Well to me, from where I'm sitting, that comes across as the wrong kinda hatred. Bradley is another cunt. He ain't all that, mate, don't delude yourself that he is. 140 is shit. Two fighters I despise are due to meet in July. One will be wiped out and that's the only joy I can take outta watching such a lame fuckin division.

Smartybeardo...you love to knock supermiddleweight but I ask you this...do you think it's weaker than 140 seriously?

See, another reason for my Khan hatred is how Froch (who actively fights the best)) is Un-fuckin-known in England. Stinks.

i don't have many expectations for Bradley. but if Khan is acting like you say he's i'd like to see him not getting fights in America anymore so then he's to come crawling back to the British fans. plus i think it'd take Khan off of his game plan. if i were Khan and Bradley came to the ring like that i'd probably be laughing too hard to fight him.

Froch gets no love in England? that's crazy.
The CEO
QUOTE (TheFonz @ Apr 18 2011, 09:53 AM) *
Though, Kahn is part of that British hype machine (sorry Maxy, but you guys have long history of overhyping and protecting fighters on that side of the pond) I can't hate on the kid. He is full of him self and he is definitely not what he thinks he is, he is at least willing to go out take the fights to try to prove everybody wrong.

Bradley is going to break Kahn down physically, mentally and spiritually. That fight is going to be life changing experience for both fighters. <----Go ahead and quote that CEO.

I was reluctant to quote you since you don't Hate him...but I believe the exact same thing as the bold...

Bradley will literally run him out of the ring.....honestly...after the heat becomes too unbearable for him, I wouldn't be surprised to see Khan pull off a perfect form, Acapulco Cliff Dive over the top rope...putting Cintron's leap to shame...

QUOTE (HaydelHammer @ Apr 18 2011, 10:19 AM) *
Add

QUOTE (Nay_Sayer @ Apr 18 2011, 11:28 AM) *
You can put me down too. Can't wait till Bradley gives A MERE CON the Business...

and Business is pickin' UP....Hammer and Sayer can see the future and are simply waiting for it to unfold...

THE "Khan is KRAP!" CARAVAN SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO, BigG, lloyd mayflower, KookedKrack, RyanTical, gravytrain, happygocampy, STEVENSKI, JONdaCON817, thisneverworks, JLUVBABY, The Ring Dictator, HaydelHammer, Nay_Sayer

thumbsup_anim.gif
The CEO
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Apr 18 2011, 11:52 AM) *

Whatcha gonna do, man...whatcha gonna do when I go up TWO on YOU?

grin.gif

QUOTE (JD @ Apr 18 2011, 12:15 PM) *
I have Khan over Bradley and his noggin.

Why ya gotta go and do that for?...interesting...but I'm not texting you again until you see things my way.

laugh.gif

I'm on the move...so I'll address the rest of the posts with the respect they deserve when I can...

FINALLY, Maxy...

I kinda had you in mind when I made this one...I knew this final venture could gain a nice, Global following and bring people together...and that you might want to lead The English Faction of Olde School Boxing Fans against him...
STEVENSKI
Personally I think Khan will beat Bradley. I don't really care as we all know a humiliating loss is on the radar & the longer it takes the sweeter it will be when it finally comes.

D-MARV
QUOTE (The CEO @ Apr 18 2011, 04:28 PM) *
Whatcha gonna do, man...whatcha gonna do when I go up TWO on YOU?

grin.gif

Why don't you give me a shot at redemption? 2 weeks?
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Maxy @ Apr 18 2011, 12:28 PM) *

Say it aint so . . . not you too Maxy . . . for the record . . . I have no problem with the Super Middleweight division . . . I just can't stand The (more putrid than) Super Six FIFA round robin format.

You make a dynamic argument for Khan hate. Is William (Braveheart) Wallace an ancestor?

(probably just opened a can of British Isle woyms)
Lil-lightsout
mexi-cutioner
QUEERS!
The CEO
QUOTE (Maxy @ Apr 18 2011, 01:37 PM) *
wtf.gif

You're talkin' as if I'm some kinda Khan nuthugger. Mate, I hate the fella with a long standing passion and if I honestly typed my true feelings about what I wished to happen to him I would most definitely be permanently banned from this site.

Khan figured the McCloskey fight would be shown on PPV but Sky opted against it deeming Paul unworthy of such status. So Khan was offered sky sports 3 (a subscription channel). He turned that down, walked away saying he deserved PPV. So he went to Primetime, a newish channel with far less viewers just so he could get it on PPV. He then said he might not box in Britain again for a long time because he isn't appreciated. He said Americans have more love for him.

This is all on top of saying if he was white he would be a mega star in Britain, forgetting that if you're a grade A cunt the public don't care for you whatever fuckin' colour you are. He has been derided by hardcore British fans since day one of his career. His attitude, fuck it, his roots, and his Pakistani fans have turned millions against him....even the casual fan can't stand him.

I have nothing but vitriolic bile brewed up inside of me and ready to spit out at Amere-Con and his racist fans.

CEO...stick me in the Caravan. It'll be the first one I ever joined but I've never loathed a fighter as much as I loathe Cunt Khan.

I know there's a shite ton of fans around your way who feel the same as you do...there's been a steady growth of Racism throughout Europe the past decade with all the Arab/Muslim immigration....

Welcome aboard, Maxy....make this one your own.

THE "Khan is KRAP!" CARAVAN SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO, BigG, lloyd mayflower, KookedKrack, RyanTical, gravytrain, happygocampy, STEVENSKI, JONdaCON817, thisneverworks, JLUVBABY, The Ring Dictator, HaydelHammer, Nay_Sayer, Maxy

QUOTE (caneman @ Apr 18 2011, 02:05 PM) *
sound more like who you were talking bout early on in hamed...i think it's a arab/brit thing

It's a topic we should avoid...but it really IS a growing problem over there...France could soon be on the verge of a Civil War....downtown Brussels in Belgium looks like Tel Aviv....

QUOTE (Romulus9 @ Apr 18 2011, 01:49 PM) *

lol...yeah...we need a good image for The Caravan...I'll look into making one too...

Real good comparison with DLH....that's exactly why I refused to like De La Hoya...yes, he will go down as an ATG....but he was being insanely pushed on American Boxing fans (kinda like how Pacquiao has been the last two years), and I'm not a mark or a sheep...
JD
CEO was sending me hate texts last night as a result of my post in this thread.
The CEO
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Apr 18 2011, 03:06 PM) *

lol...I may have just said we need to avoid the topic, but I've always had a certain song in mind for this fight...I want to hear Bradley come out to this...preferably IN The M.E.N...

It would be a fuckin' MADHOUSE!

QUOTE (D-MARV @ Apr 18 2011, 08:01 PM) *
Why don't you give me a shot at redemption? 2 weeks?

I thought it was understood we were already on...but if you only go 2 weeks, I'd still be up 2 weeks on ya...lol

I deal in months and years, brother.

QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Apr 20 2011, 04:40 AM) *

I wish I could have seen what you typed...

QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Apr 20 2011, 08:01 AM) *
QUEERS!

Says the guy who said this...

QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ Apr 16 2011, 11:46 PM) *
I hated on both guys and said Malignaggi could beat both. I deserve to get beaten and gang raped.

taunt.gif

I like that you support Nonito though...he's a true American talent...

The CEO
QUOTE (JD @ Apr 20 2011, 09:42 AM) *
CEO was sending me hate texts last night as a result of my post in this thread.

LOL...I need to see if I can transfer that pic from my phone to here......

STEVENSKI
QUOTE (The CEO @ Apr 20 2011, 11:29 PM) *
I know there's a shite ton of fans around your way who feel the same as you do...there's been a steady growth of Racism throughout Europe the past decade with all the Arab/Muslim immigration....

Not for nothing but there are good reasons behind this "racism" in Europe. I don't blame them at all although it is worrying when the BNP hijack everything as they are as extremist as the Arabs.

Either way I want to see Khan busted up like Lybia
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (The CEO @ Apr 20 2011, 09:53 AM) *
I wish I could have seen what you typed...

It was probably the most craziest stupidest thing I ever typed. I was tired and figured it was just wrong, and chickened out an deleted before anyone saw,lol.
Maxy
QUOTE (The CEO @ Apr 20 2011, 08:29 AM) *

Welcome aboard, Maxy....make this one your own.

THE "Khan is KRAP!" CARAVAN SKULLSPLITTER - The CEO, BigG, lloyd mayflower, KookedKrack, RyanTical, gravytrain, happygocampy, STEVENSKI, JONdaCON817, thisneverworks, JLUVBABY, The Ring Dictator, HaydelHammer, Nay_Sayer, Maxy

I never had no bad feeling towards certain people at one time. Things change. September 11th the towers came down....there were a handful, maybe 8 Muslims in my workplace. These fellas were jumping up and down in ecstasy as the tragedy unfolded. I was livid, fuckin' seething.

July 7th when the tube was bombed...same fuckin' story, people high fiving each other, laughing, celebrating. I got done for that one cos I couldn't hold back.

Burning poppies, marching the streets to condemn our troops (as their bodies are carried past), sponging off the state and branding us as baby killing infidels. Ahhhhh, I can't just say, "oh it's OK, freedom of speech" and all that shit. There are areas in England where a white fella ain't safe.

Thing is, I hate him because he's a deplorable human being, despicable and grotesque in character. He's been spoon fed to us and then he has the audacity to claim he'd be a superstar if he was white. I don't need to support an arsehole like that...he's known by the fuckin housewives over here, the kids know who he is but a fighter I respect, who happens to be white, is only known by the hardcore followers of boxing. So how does that stand up when Carl Froch is unknown yet Khan claims he'd be a superstar if he was white? Fuck it and fuck him.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Maxy @ Apr 21 2011, 06:16 AM) *
I never had no bad feeling towards certain people at one time. Things change. September 11th the towers came down....there were a handful, maybe 8 Muslims in my workplace. These fellas were jumping up and down in ecstasy as the tragedy unfolded. I was livid, fuckin' seething.

July 7th when the tube was bombed...same fuckin' story, people high fiving each other, laughing, celebrating. I got done for that one cos I couldn't hold back.

Burning poppies, marching the streets to condemn our troops (as their bodies are carried past), sponging off the state and branding us as baby killing infidels. Ahhhhh, I can't just say, "oh it's OK, freedom of speech" and all that shit. There are areas in England where a white fella ain't safe.

Thing is, I hate him because he's a deplorable human being, despicable and grotesque in character. He's been spoon fed to us and then he has the audacity to claim he'd be a superstar if he was white. I don't need to support an arsehole like that...he's known by the fuckin housewives over here, the kids know who he is but a fighter I respect, who happens to be white, is only known by the hardcore followers of boxing. So how does that stand up when Carl Froch is unknown yet Khan claims he'd be a superstar if he was white? Fuck it and fuck him.

Freedom of speech does not exist in an Islamic state. The end game of Islam is to facilitate the creation of a global Islamic state. Never forget that Islam is not a religion, it is an aggressive social, economic, political and military system created to dominate the Earth.

My children will not live in a Ukraine and they will not live in an Islamic state. You can bank on that.

Next stop, Miami.
Romulus9
QUOTE (Maxy @ Apr 21 2011, 09:16 AM) *

Had that happened anywhere near me, I'd have been in jail for a serious assault and battery charge, if not worse.

Much respect for your restraint, Maxy.

I remember the absolute FIRE that was in me, and most Americans, on 9/11, and seeing someone celebrate it would have been a bad, bad thing....

I have a couple of friends who have lived in England, or are there very often, and they echo the exact same sentiments that you do. Sadness.
Romulus9
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Apr 21 2011, 10:28 AM) *
Freedom of speech does not exist in an Islamic state. The end game of Islam is to facilitate the creation of a global Islamic state. Never forget that Islam is not a religion, it is an aggressive social, economic, political and military system created to dominate the Earth.

My children will not live in a Ukraine and they will not live in an Islamic state. You can bank on that.

Next stop, Miami.

Freedom of anything doesn't exist in an Islamic state.

God, the things I could get into right now... but this ain't the place.
The CEO
QUOTE (Maxy @ Apr 21 2011, 09:16 AM) *

That's an awesome post....Awesome.

There's nothing more powerful than a deep seeded Hatred seeking Justice.....

Khan's demise is imminent.
lloyd mayflower
This thread needed this.

Also, I just remembered anoter reason I hate Khan. A lot of you americans may not have seen it, but I bet Maxy will remember when Willie "feather fists" Limond dumped Khan on his arse, then the ref got to nine and Khan kneeled back down and the ref stopped counting and told him to get back up. Bullshit.

God I hate Amir Khan....

Edit to add that I also remember when 9/11 happened, and the token asian in my year (was at high school) found it amusing.

He didnt find it so amusing when we force fed him every day during Ramadan. Enjoy muslim hell Omar, you earned it.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Maxy @ Apr 21 2011, 06:16 AM) *
He's been spoon fed to us and then he has the audacity to claim he'd be a superstar if he was white. I don't need to support an arsehole like that...he's known by the fuckin housewives over here, the kids know who he is but a fighter I respect, who happens to be white, is only known by the hardcore followers of boxing. So how does that stand up when Carl Froch is unknown yet Khan claims he'd be a superstar if he was white? Fuck it and fuck him.

William . . . I mean Maxy . . . that is some powerful hate right there . . . powerful enough for a nasty old hobo to tag along.

One of the multiplying factors in my resuscitated hate of that sideways cunt mouthed, dick nosed hemaphrodite motherfucker is the way s/he mimics Pac. Every time I see that shit I want to snap every limb that s/he has.

Thank you Maxy. What the fuck was I thinking?
neophyte7
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Apr 17 2011, 03:30 PM) *
Sorry I am late, I am definitely in. Khan has zero chance against Bradley. Long arms are not gonna win the fight. All Tim needs is "pillows" to knock that flashy, no chinned, amateurish, ugly, big ears, overhyped, mental midget, bum the fuck out.

It's going to be a sweet day to see Khan kollapse from the mental and physical pressure Bradley puts on him.

Khan withstood Maidana's attack and he is a heavy hitter... He did not whither...I see things in Khan that will make him a problem for little short midgets with no power like Bradley. Bradley's dome is huge.... the long armed volume punching of Khan will be tough for Bradley to deal with based upon his overrated performances I have seen. As a matter of fact, I would take Zab Judah to clean Bradley's clock... Zab could withstand those pillow fists who has not had a KO in more than four years and KO Bradley. Instead of Marquez, Judah should be targeting a fight with Amir Khan??? Khan will never be appreciated in America because he is a Muslim... Most Americans (dumbed down, trivialized, and sensationalized beasts in human form) hate Muslims... I am not glorifying the guy as if he is some great machine in the ring, but I have to say fighters like Bradley are not leaps and bounds above the talent displayed by Khan.
TheFonz
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Apr 22 2011, 02:33 PM) *
Khan withstood Maidana's attack and he is a heavy hitter... He did not whither...I see things in Khan that will make him a problem for little short midgets with no power like Bradley. Bradley's dome is huge.... the long armed volume punching of Khan will be tough for Bradley to deal with based upon his overrated performances I have seen. As a matter of fact, I would take Zab Judah to clean Bradley's clock... Zab could withstand those pillow fists who has not had a KO in more than four years and KO Bradley. Instead of Marquez, Judah should be targeting a fight with Amir Khan??? Khan will never be appreciated in America because he is a Muslim... Most Americans (dumbed down, trivialized, and sensationalized beasts in human form) hate Muslims... I am not glorifying the guy as if he is some great machine in the ring, but I have to say fighters like Bradley are not leaps and bounds above the talent displayed by Khan.

This fight should be titled Boy Vs. Man, because that is exactly how Bradley is going to treat Khan when they meet. On paper, Khan has a lot of advantages over Bradley, but pressure bust pipes and Khan is going to fold under the pressure no doubt in my mind.
neophyte7
I hear you but again.. Maidaina brought power behind pressure and Khan survived... Bradley has no power which will nullify his pressure
TheFonz
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Apr 22 2011, 02:59 PM) *
I hear you but again.. Maidaina brought power behind pressure and Khan survived... Bradley has no power which will nullify his pressure

Bradley's skill should not be overlooked.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Apr 22 2011, 11:33 AM) *
Khan withstood Maidana's attack and he is a heavy hitter... He did not whither...

Good point. Amir wobbled but he didn't fall down. But guess what? So did Morales against Maidana.

What are you trying to compare, Maidana's power to Bradley's boxing skill? By the time Bradley gets done with him, Khan is going to wish that Tim had just KOed him in the first round.
Bradley's dome is huge....

That huge dome is Khan's best chance to come out with a win (with an asterisk). I can see Bradley getting DQed for headbutts.

the long armed volume punching of Khan will be tough for Bradley to deal with based upon his overrated performances I have seen.

After the first couple rounds Khan's "volume punching" would be better suited to a Shakespeare festival - much ado about nothing.

As a matter of fact, I would take Zab Judah to clean Bradley's clock... Zab could withstand those pillow fists who has not had a KO in more than four years and KO Bradley. Instead of Marquez, Judah should be targeting a fight with Amir Khan???
Khan throws too much fluff and Zab doesn't throw much of nothing. Bradley will break them both down into tears, IMO.

Khan will never be appreciated in America because he is a Muslim... Most Americans (dumbed down, trivialized, and sensationalized beasts in human form) hate Muslims...
What a load of horseshit.

#1. Khan has already got a decent following in America.
#2. What flavor of fantasy he chooses to obsess over has little to do with why he is hated by many.
#3. Most Muslims are just as "dumbed down" as Americans.
#4. I don't hate individuals. I reject the rule of omnipotent figments of "dumbed down" human imagination.

I am not glorifying the guy as if he is some great machine in the ring, but I have to say fighters like Bradley are not leaps and bounds above the talent displayed by Khan.

Maybe "not leaps and bounds above the talent displayed by Khan" but Bradley is above and beyond it all the same.
neophyte7
Beardo... Khan's butchering of malignaggi is more impressive to me than anything Bradley has shown...
TheFonz
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Apr 22 2011, 09:16 PM) *
Beardo... Khan's butchering of malignaggi is more impressive to me than anything Bradley has shown...

Stop it, the Alaxander win is better than what Khan did with Maliganggi.
neophyte7
I don' t think so.. no where near as emphatic
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Apr 22 2011, 02:33 PM) *

I totally respect your opinion, and anyone for that matter who shows some knowledge. I honestly believe Khon has zero chance against Bradley, okay maybe a 1% chance. I knew Tim would not look good against Devon, and its so funny to see so many change their tune after that performance(not implying you). Me personally Bradley has impressed me with his fights in recent years. To me he keeps improving as is better than most give him credit for. Tim can and will match everything Khan does. The BIG difference is the chin departmant and like some have stated about "man vs. boy". Bradley just has the better mental make-up.

The only reason Khon withstood Maidana because he was gassed and is pretty slow an crude to begin with(though Maidana is not that bad of a fighter like some suggest). Now I give Khon some credit for he did show toughness, but just imagine if Khon was in there with someone else at that point, he would have bit the dust. Bradley is way faster and is more skilled he will be getting to Khon's chin way more often. He(Tim) definitely does not have Maidana's power, but with his pressure and Khon's chin and lack of defense, it spells disaster for Amir.

Hahaha....Zab Judah!? He has finally got a semi-decent win and now he beats Bradley? No way, Bradley easily disposes of him in the mid rounds. Zab would never see the final bell. Geez, who has Zab beaten to give you this idea? His last win over someone I never heard or seen before with a bunch of losses? What's that dudes name?

We all saw what Prescott did to Khon. We all saw what Maidana did to Khon when he was stumbling around the ring for a few minutes looking all drunk. And there was that other dude who clocked Khon earlier in his career and Khon had the ref help him. The bottom line is Bradley will stop Khon.
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (TheFonz @ Apr 22 2011, 09:33 PM) *
Stop it, the Alaxander win is better than what Khan did with Maliganggi.

Waaaay better.

Paulie was damaged goods and saying he is feather fisted is an insult to real feather fisted fighters. I do not think there is any words to describe how little power Paulie has.

Alexander was undefeated with an awesome amateur pedigree in his prime. Bradley made him quit, and Devon never even attempted to win.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Apr 22 2011, 10:22 PM) *
I totally respect your opinion, and anyone for that matter who shows some knowledge. I honestly believe Khon has zero chance against Bradley, okay maybe a 1% chance. I knew Tim would not look good against Devon, and its so funny to see so many change their tune after that performance(not implying you). Me personally Bradley has impressed me with his fights in recent years. To me he keeps improving as is better than most give him credit for. Tim can and will match everything Khan does. The BIG difference is the chin departmant and like some have stated about "man vs. boy". Bradley just has the better mental make-up.

The only reason Khon withstood Maidana because he was gassed and is pretty slow an crude to begin with(though Maidana is not that bad of a fighter like some suggest). Now I give Khon some credit for he did show toughness, but just imagine if Khon was in there with someone else at that point, he would have bit the dust. Bradley is way faster and is more skilled he will be getting to Khon's chin way more often. He(Tim) definitely does not have Maidana's power, but with his pressure and Khon's chin and lack of defense, it spells disaster for Amir.

Hahaha....Zab Judah!? He has finally got a semi-decent win and now he beats Bradley? No way, Bradley easily disposes of him in the mid rounds. Zab would never see the final bell. Geez, who has Zab beaten to give you this idea? His last win over someone I never heard or seen before with a bunch of losses? What's that dudes name?

We all saw what Prescott did to Khon. We all saw what Maidana did to Khon when he was stumbling around the ring for a few minutes looking all drunk. And there was that other dude who clocked Khon earlier in his career and Khon had the ref help him. The bottom line is Bradley will stop Khon.

Hey LilLightsOut happy Easter man. Hope you're enjoying it with your family and devouring as many Easter eggs as our man James is. It's probably one of his favourite times of the year, right behind Christmas and Thanksgiving laugh.gif

You know we agree on a lot so forgive me if we don't see eye to eye on this one.

I don't know where you get this idea that Bradley would somehow demolish Zab in the mid rounds. Zab kinda has this reputation for having a china chin and a lot of that came from the spectacular KO loss to Tszyu and awesome chicken dance that followed.

Mentally weak, yes, but if you dig a little deeper regarding his chin I think that you'll see that it's OK. Not granite but not bad either. The dude sucked up a ton of punishment from a very prime wrecking machine that was Cotto before going down and also took some big shots from Clottey who was huge before getting KO'ed These weren't one shot knockouts, those guys had to go to town on him.

He also absorbed some good shots from Matthysse. Why would the feather fisted Tim Bradley do the job any sooner?

I don't get where people see Bradley as this wrecking machine. The guy comes in shape, no doubt, is tough as teak and has a decent clubbing right hand but boy is he crude. His game plan seems to be just come forward, walk you down and get the job done with a right hand, mauling headbutt combo. Stylistically he is shit.

I just rewatched the Alexander fight (I know I know, it was Saturday morning and I had nothing else to do) and I really wasn't that impressed. Alexander hit him plenty, the problem was he was trying to shoot that straight left hand off the back foot. The difference with Zab is he's prepared to take a half a step forward with you and punch at the same time. I think he hits and hurts Bradley enought to make it interesting.

However this is the 'Khan is Krap' caravan and maybe I should address that a little. I don't like Khan but I also don't get the 'Bradley will make him cry and wish for an early KO' stuff either. Again why would feather fisted Tim Bradley but Khan through anymore hell than Maidana?

Khan is HUGE for 140 and tall, rangy and quite strong. His is the kind of frame where Bradley's ugly one dimensional style might have difficulty with. There will also be plenty of opportunities for Khan to rest up in those clinches which is where he likes to take breaks.

Ultimately I would still go with Bradley due to the better chin and better mental game. This is actually a fight where keeping a guy like Ariza around may have helped Khan. It is no walk in the park for Tim Bradley.

Can I join the caravan after the Bradley fight? My dislike of Bradley is so intense that I would get no joy in watching him beat Khan. I would prefer Amir to get past him and then take on Manny at 147 and get shown his ass. That would amuse me greatly.
caneman
you know pac and khan will never fight right?
Lil-lightsout
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Apr 22 2011, 10:50 PM) *
Hey LilLightsOut happy Easter man. Hope you're enjoying it with your family and devouring as many Easter eggs as our man James is. It's probably one of his favourite times of the year, right behind Christmas and Thanksgiving laugh.gif

You know we agree on a lot so forgive me if we don't see eye to eye on this one.

I don't know where you get this idea that Bradley would somehow demolish Zab in the mid rounds. Zab kinda has this reputation for having a china chin and a lot of that came from the spectacular KO loss to Tszyu and awesome chicken dance that followed.

Mentally weak, yes, but if you dig a little deeper regarding his chin I think that you'll see that it's OK. Not granite but not bad either. The dude sucked up a ton of punishment from a very prime wrecking machine that was Cotto before going down and also took some big shots from Clottey who was huge before getting KO'ed These weren't one shot knockouts, those guys had to go to town on him.

He also absorbed some good shots from Matthysse. Why would the feather fisted Tim Bradley do the job any sooner?

I don't get where people see Bradley as this wrecking machine. The guy comes in shape, no doubt, is tough as teak and has a decent clubbing right hand but boy is he crude. His game plan seems to be just come forward, walk you down and get the job done with a right hand, mauling headbutt combo. Stylistically he is shit.

I just rewatched the Alexander fight (I know I know, it was Saturday morning and I had nothing else to do) and I really wasn't that impressed. Alexander hit him plenty, the problem was he was trying to shoot that straight left hand off the back foot. The difference with Zab is he's prepared to take a half a step forward with you and punch at the same time. I think he hits and hurts Bradley enought to make it interesting.

However this is the 'Khan is Krap' caravan and maybe I should address that a little. I don't like Khan but I also don't get the 'Bradley will make him cry and wish for an early KO' stuff either. Again why would feather fisted Tim Bradley but Khan through anymore hell than Maidana?

Khan is HUGE for 140 and tall, rangy and quite strong. His is the kind of frame where Bradley's ugly one dimensional style might have difficulty with. There will also be plenty of opportunities for Khan to rest up in those clinches which is where he likes to take breaks.

Ultimately I would still go with Bradley due to the better chin and better mental game. This is actually a fight where keeping a guy like Ariza around may have helped Khan. It is no walk in the park for Tim Bradley.

Can I join the caravan after the Bradley fight? My dislike of Bradley is so intense that I would get no joy in watching him beat Khan. I would prefer Amir to get past him and then take on Manny at 147 and get shown his ass. That would amuse me greatly.

Ollie my man, have a nice Easter yourself! Man I can not wait to eat some junk on Sunday. My 6 year old brought an Easter basket home from school yesterday, but the little stinker devoured it already before I could get some. It's cool we disagree once in a while, and I always respect your opinion, and you will always be my main man!

Yo you know Toney said he addressed his old nutritional plan for a new improved one. The days of BK and KFC are old news. He is skipping Easter and all those chocolate goodies, instead it's all fruits and veggies, and just training.

I also was not overly impressed with Tim after Alexander fight, but it was not bad considering how safety first Devon fought. Bradley came to fight, and Devon did not. It is hard to look good against someone like that.

I think at Zabs age, I just do not see him standing up to Bradley's pressure. I think it would go down kind of how Clottey beat him down. It's just hard to back Zab with his reputation and track record.

I know Tim is not a big puncher, but he is not feather fisted either. I would say he has slightly under average power. I just like his speed and his under rated boxing skills, Khan can show all that flashy stuff, but eventually he is going to get countered hard and hurt. AND Tim has excellent stamina and will be able to put many punches together unlike Maidana's slower occasional shots. Khan could brace for Maidana's looping power shots, he ain't going to see fast pin point punches from Bradley. Kind of like Khan did not see Prescott's punches, and look what happened.

I could never see Manny and Amir fighting with Roach working with both of them.

lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Apr 23 2011, 03:50 AM) *

I was the same but CEO pointed out to me that its not about liking his opponents, its only about hating Khan and being on the right side of the fence when he gets his inevitable face-smashing!

Just climb aboard and let the hate flow.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Apr 23 2011, 05:49 PM) *
I was the same but CEO pointed out to me that its not about liking his opponents, its only about hating Khan and being on the right side of the fence when he gets his inevitable face-smashing!

Just climb aboard and let the hate flow.

Exactly. Khan is a good fighter no doubt I just don't like the fucker. I would tip him against all of 140 right now & expect him to give a good account of himself at worst against anyone at 140. He is no bum. He is however a cunt & would be happy to see any fighter get him early when he is cold & clean his clock.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Apr 22 2011, 07:50 PM) *
I don't like Khan but I also don't get the 'Bradley will make him cry and wish for an early KO' stuff either. Again why would feather fisted Tim Bradley but Khan through anymore hell than Maidana?

I will only address this part of your post, Ollie, since it is obviously directed at me.

Bradley never stops coming with combos that Maidana has never even dreamed of having in his arsenal. Maidana is tough as nails. So is Bradley. The difference is that Bradley is like being trapped alive in a coffin six feet under. There is nowhere to go. You can fight all you want but you are surrounded and you are just going to die slowly, in that confined space.

You would rather it ended quickly, less painfully, less horrifically, less the claustrophobia.

Khan and Judah will both be reduced to tears if they are trapped in the ring with Tim The Coffin Bradley.

Just ask Alexander how "feather fisted" The Coffin is.

Khan and Judah's best chance is a DQ.

SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Apr 22 2011, 06:16 PM) *

Are you also impressed with cats playing with mice?
D-MARV
I see that a lot of people don't like Khan for whatever reason and that's cool! But people seem to respect his skills. That's the only point I'm making. Whether you like or hate him, dude has got some boxing skill. I think he handles Bradley!
TheFonz
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Apr 23 2011, 10:57 AM) *
I see that a lot of people don't like Khan for whatever reason and that's cool! But people seem to respect his skills. That's the only point I'm making. Whether you like or hate him, dude has got some boxing skill. I think he handles Bradley!

Skills is only part of the equation in this fight. This is going to go down as one of those fights that should be competitive on paper, but an old school beatdown in reality.

For those bringing up how Khan handled Maidana's pressure and using that base their opinion of how Khan will beat Bradley, I will point out that Devon Alexander did better then Khan when he one shotted the shit out of Urango, who was the 140 pound Maidana before Maidana was Maidana.
neophyte7
LMAO... I would never be so quick to bank on a a fighter with only 11 kos making someone cry, especially guys who have survived bigger power and in the case of Zab-- he went deep with Cotto and and big strong Clottey??? yet a fighter with only 11 KOs stops these guys and make them cry... LOL I also feel Khan handles Bradley and easier than most think
caneman
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Apr 23 2011, 11:14 AM) *
LMAO... I would never be so quick to bank on a a fighter with only 11 kos making someone cry, especially guys who have survived bigger power and in the case of Zab-- he went deep with Cotto and and big strong Clottey??? yet a fighter with only 11 KOs stops these guys and make them cry... LOL I also feel Khan handles Bradley and easier than most think

chop chop rocked mayweather hard, just saying! one thing for sure here, i can see every ones point, both sides...i just got bradley 116-112!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.