Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mosley-Pac 360 on Showtime
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Lil-lightsout
Not too bad of a watch. I am getting excited for this fight. One thing I have noticed is how freaking fast Pac is and how well he places his shots while hitting those mitts. Mosley needs to be extra careful of not getting caught early with one of those fast powerful shots. Ona side note Rock Allen looks like a chubby little sucker, looks likes he is on the James Toney training program,lol. I watche a bunch of his amateur fights back in the day, he was a beast.

This fight is going to be a war as long as it lasts. My head tells me Pac is going to win by stoppage, but my heart is telling me Shane is going to catch Pac and knock him the fuck out! Or I could see a hard left hook to the body dropping Pac and stopping him that way.

For a boxing fan these are okay to watch, but these episodes do not seem to be good to sell to the general public. Does not have the villain like a Mayweather or a plaster cheating Mexican like Margarito. I still hope they do decent numbers.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
I caught one of the episodes the other day, and it was ok. It's not as good as 24/7, but things with super dramatic music always gets me. Content wise, they do a good job getting into the camps and personal lives to hype up the fight. I also find myself getting a little more excited for this match. However, I just think Pacquiao's speed will be too much. Shane is relying on Pac standing in front of him, but Pac has been utilizing angles and moving in and out for the past 3 years since he moved up to lightweight to fight Diaz. Shane has always had trouble with fighters that can move a little bit, and this will be no different. However, fight camp 360 makes me think that Shane could always catch him with one of those huge shots. It's an interesting show, and it's doing its job of hyping up the fight and getting to know the fighters personally.
BigG
Hope Mosley KO's Pac. Pac gets hit alot wont be surprised to see him get dropped once or twice but I expect him to stop a faded Mosley late.
thisneverworks
QUOTE (BigG @ Apr 24 2011, 03:54 AM) *
Hope Mosley KO's Pac. Pac gets hit alot wont be surprised to see him get dropped once or twice but I expect him to stop a faded Mosley late.

I am right with you, I hope Mosley wins but it seems inevitable that he will not.

Mosley is one of my all-time favs but each time I think of Mosley doing it, my mind takes me right back to Mosley getting blown out by Mayweather and looking absolutely horrible against Mora. Mosley gets hit a lot too and if Manny has all-time skills (best fighter ever according to Arum) then this should be an easy fight for him. Sorry to say.
D-MARV
BigG... the problem is that Mosley won't be able to hurt Pacquiao! Molsey will catch him at some point but Pac will walk through it.
mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (BigG @ Apr 24 2011, 12:54 AM) *

Damn dogg aren't u filipino??? SMH
SmartyBeardo
No matter the hype, no matter how you rationalize this matchup, it is still shit. Bronze the motherfucker and polish it for the next two weeks and it is still a moldy pile of shit that should have been picked up by an old lady with a plastic baggy and disposed of properly, the day it was created.

ViperSniper
QUOTE (D-MARV @ Apr 24 2011, 12:28 PM) *
BigG... the problem is that Mosley won't be able to hurt Pacquiao! Molsey will catch him at some point but Pac will walk through it.

Noticed you've been saying this from the get go! I gotta say, I gotta feeling this is how it's going to play out as well. Pac's people and some fans are using Mosley's power as an equalizer or a justification to why it's not such a bad fight or why Mosley could win.

I think way too much emphasis is being put on this big KO power that Mosley posses, based on either the fact Mosley stopped Margarito or that punch landed in the second round of the Mayweather fight! I personally don't think his power is no longer anything too devastating at all.

As for the Margarito fight, Mosley took a gamble and put everything into all his punchers constantly and consistently for 9 whole rounds to finally put Antonio Margarito out! Although both aggressive fighters, unlike Margarito, Manny Pacquaio is a fast starter who is a more straighter, much faster, accurate puncher who will be doing all the landing before Mosley will be.

In regards to the punch that rocked Mayweather's world, I think that may just come down to the simple fact that perhaps Mayweather not having the sturdiest chin and never ever really gets hit clean!

Manny on the other hand has shown more than enough times over the years that he can in fact take a solid shot(s). Only people to stun & hurt Manny is Morales and Marquez and that was based on them having the ability to throw the timed punchers Manny didn't see coming to do that damage and back him up on top of that. They were both straight up sharp shooters! Neither Morales or Marquez fit the theme to recent Pacquaio opponents that throw either slow, winging, wide and/or looping punchers like current Pacquaio opponents.

Pacquaio will see Mosley's slowed down, over hand right coming! Mosley is no longer the 'quick' fight Roach and Arum make him out to be. He still has ok speed compared to Margarito, Cotto, Clottey, De La Hoya and Hatton but doesn't have the reflexes to use his speed effectively anymore, so it nullifies any 'speed' he has left these days.

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Apr 24 2011, 01:46 PM) *
No matter the hype, no matter how you rationalize this matchup, it is still shit. Bronze the motherfucker and polish it for the next two weeks and it is still a moldy pile of shit that should have been picked up by an old lady with a plastic baggy and disposed of properly, the day it was created.

LOL!!!!! EXACTLY! Agree, specially with the bolded part!

This type of fight is one of the biggest things that is wrong with boxing and it shits me how they try to attempt to hype this fight based on 'Manny is not taking Mosley lightly!' or Mosley's 'power' or the fact that Mosley 'upset' Margarito couple years back...so therefore he could 'upset' Manny! OoOOooOoOhh! Please! I can name off the top of my head at least over 6 fighters that would not only be more worthy but more of a legitimate threat than a 'coming down in weight, 4 months shy of 40 Shane Mosley' who has not looked good in years coming off a lopsided decision against Mayweather and are thankful DRAW against Mora!!

This is just another sad attempt to get a named opponent on the downside on his resume and also to be the 1st one to stop Shane Mosley so it can be another way to say 'fuck you' to Mayweather!

A couple of main reasons why I wish Shane Mosley can somehow pull off a massive upset..

1. Because the man is and has always been the 1st one in the sport to put his hand up for a challenge (even if no one else did) and he would deserve all the glory that came with such a victory!
2. Pacquaio needs to be put back in reality and be taught a lesson for picking fighters in the past years who were still dustin them selves off!!
3. To see Arum with rotten egg on his face 2 times within a month!!
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (ViperSniper @ Apr 24 2011, 07:04 AM) *
Noticed you've been saying this from the get go! I gotta say, I gotta feeling this is how it's going to play out as well. Pac's people and some fans are using Mosley's power as an equalizer or a justification to why it's not such a bad fight or why Mosley could win.

I think way too much emphasis is being put on this big KO power that Mosley posses, based on either the fact Mosley stopped Margarito or that punch landed in the second round of the Mayweather fight! I personally don't think his power is no longer anything too devastating at all.

As for the Margarito fight, Mosley took a gamble and put everything into all his punchers constantly and consistently for 9 whole rounds to finally put Antonio Margarito out! Although both aggressive fighters, unlike Margarito, Manny Pacquaio is a fast starter who is a more straighter, much faster, accurate puncher who will be doing all the landing before Mosley will be.

In regards to the punch that rocked Mayweather's world, I think that may just come down to the simple fact that perhaps Mayweather not having the sturdiest chin and never ever really gets hit clean!

Manny on the other hand has shown more than enough times over the years that he can in fact take a solid shot(s). Only people to stun & hurt Manny is Morales and Marquez and that was based on them having the ability to throw the timed punchers Manny didn't see coming to do that damage and back him up on top of that. They were both straight up sharp shooters! Neither Morales or Marquez fit the theme to recent Pacquaio opponents that throw either slow, winging, wide and/or looping punchers like current Pacquaio opponents.

Pacquaio will see Mosley's slowed down, over hand right coming! Mosley is no longer the 'quick' fight Roach and Arum make him out to be. He still has ok speed compared to Margarito, Cotto, Clottey, De La Hoya and Hatton but doesn't have the reflexes to use his speed effectively anymore, so it nullifies any 'speed' he has left these days.

LOL!!!!! EXACTLY! Agree, specially with the bolded part!

This type of fight is one of the biggest things that is wrong with boxing and it shits me how they try to attempt to hype this fight based on 'Manny is not taking Mosley lightly!' or Mosley's 'power' or the fact that Mosley 'upset' Margarito couple years back...so therefore he could 'upset' Manny! OoOOooOoOhh! Please! I can name off the top of my head at least over 6 fighters that would not only be more worthy but more of a legitimate threat than a 'coming down in weight, 4 months shy of 40 Shane Mosley' who has not looked good in years coming off a lopsided decision against Mayweather and are thankful DRAW against Mora!!

This is just another sad attempt to get a named opponent on the downside on his resume and also to be the 1st one to stop Shane Mosley so it can be another way to say 'fuck you' to Mayweather!

A couple of main reasons why I wish Shane Mosley can somehow pull off a massive upset..

1. Because the man is and has always been the 1st one in the sport to put his hand up for a challenge (even if no one else did) and he would deserve all the glory that came with such a victory!
2. Pacquaio needs to be put back in reality and be taught a lesson for picking fighters in the past years who were still dustin them selves off!!
3. To see Arum with rotten egg on his face 2 times within a month!!

Don't get me wrong, Viper, I'm hoping for SSM to pull this thing off too. But the fact that this fight is even happening is pure circus act material. SSM first and foremost does not deserve this fight. Pac should be ashamed for takng it. Arum is a decrepit organ grinding fuck.
caneman
I have enjoyed 360 although it seems too short and while I believe Mosley has a punchers chance, I think the difference in speed will be shocking! There are some other factors to here...Mosley for the most part lost every big fight he ever had and is famous IMO for not getting off like he needs to. I think he will spend most of the night twitching and wishing he could pull the trigger fast enough to hit Pacman who will be in & out so fast it will be amazing!

I guess I might be one of the few but I want Pacman to win just to have a better chance to see Pacman vs Mayweather even though I am beginning to wonder if it is something Floyd really wants other than the payday. He just seems more interested in trying to discredit Pacman then anything else! You know, I can see why peeps hate Arum & even Freddy but don't get them hating on Pacman even though the catch weights need to stop!
TheFonz
Mosley's reflexes will betray him. It will be sad to watch.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (TheFonz @ Apr 24 2011, 12:51 PM) *

I don't call him The Flinch for nothin'.

SSM is making toooo much for this one for me to feel sorry for the brutal ass whoopin' he is likely going to experience. The only hope is that he accidentally on purpose lands flush as Pac comes in. It aint utterly impossible.
Big Slim Sweet
The closer this fight gets, the more one sided it looks to me. Shane will have a decent moment or two, but Pac is really going to beat the stuffing out of him, and I don't think it's going to take nearly as long as some are predicting for that to start happening.

The speed difference, like others are saying, is going to be startling. Mosley can't just wing those shots with his eyes closed and head cocked to the side against Manny the way he did against Margarito. Manny is going to be lighting him up with 1-2's down the pipe. Mosley's going to get all sorts of intimidated after a couple of rounds and turn gun shy, and then he'll be a sitting duck. Same as Cotto was, except Shane's too much of a warrior - and really, not enough of a boxer - to try riding his bicycle for the rest of the fight. It spells doom.

Right now I see Naz stopping the fight around the 6th or 7th. Shane Mosley is one of my all time favorite fighters and this is going to be difficult to watch. Short of a hail Mary Sunday punch in the first or second rounds I see virtually no way for him to pull this out. I hope he proves me wrong, but at 39 I highly doubt it.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Big Slim Sweet @ Apr 24 2011, 05:52 PM) *
Same as Cotto was, except Shane's too much of a warrior - and really, not enough of a boxer - to try riding his bicycle for the rest of the fight. It spells doom.

Slim I like Mosley as well but I've gotta tell you I thought he sorta shut it down from about the 5th or 6th against Mayweather. Floyd was hitting and hurting him a lot in that fight and I have to say I thought Shane stopped fighting a little bit and protected himself from the KO loss.

SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Apr 24 2011, 04:24 PM) *
Slim I like Mosley as well but I've gotta tell you I thought he sorta shut it down from about the 5th or 6th against Mayweather. Floyd was hitting and hurting him a lot in that fight and I have to say I thought Shane stopped fighting a little bit and protected himself from the KO loss.

I agree, only I think it was from the 4th. He either could not or would not pull the trigger. Every time he tried he paid for it. I also think that PBF had mercy on him and just refused to take any unnecessary risks.

Now we are a year farther down the road, two and a half since SSM pounded out the victory over the slow, mentally disturbed, plasterless East LA criminal.

I can't believe I'm even participating in this conversation. This shit is pathetic, period. SSM has not earned this opportunity. Pac should have insisted on a live opponent. Arum should be sent to the glue factory.

It is obvious that Arum understands how fucked up this shit is or he wouldn't have stacked the card so heavy. At least there is that - four other potentially decent scraps, which should be what we are talking about here.

#1. Pavlik v Lopez = Pavlik better be ready. If his timing is off he could get into trouble with this hungry animal.

#2. Vazquez v Arce = Can Vazquez handle the Salido type professionalism of Arce?

#3. Alvarado v Narh = Final exams before lion taming.

#4. Cote v Ambriz = Young prospects looking for recognition.

With that lineup it makes it hard for a boxing enthusiast to resist the buy. I'm going to try hard this time though. Pac v SSM nauseates me.

Lil-lightsout
Okay so pretty much everybody thinks Pac is going to slaughter Shane. But here are a few things to think about.

1-For this camp Mosley has been with Naz for the entire camp.

2-Mayweather was super elusive and hard to hit, Pac WILL be there to hit.

3-Pac has been hurt and stopped before, and Mosley knows Margarito hurt him to the body with one shot.

4-You can just feel how motivated and how bad Mosley wants this win. I really believe he knows he will catch him and KO him.

5-Mosley is not coming off a super long layoff like when he fought Floyd.

6-All this side shit and politcal stuff could finally catch up to Manny.

7-This is the year of the upsets.

8- AND the biggest reason Pac will lose... another superfight(Floyd-Pac)will be flushed down the shitter and lost forever!!!
gravytrain
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Apr 24 2011, 08:51 PM) *
Okay so pretty much everybody thinks Pac is going to slaughter Shane. But here are a few things to think about.

3-Pac has been hurt and stopped before, and Mosley knows Margarito hurt him to the body with one shot.

4-You can just feel how motivated and how bad Mosley wants this win. I really believe he knows he will catch him and KO him.

8- AND the biggest reason Pac will lose... another superfight(Floyd-Pac)will be flushed down the shitter and lost forever!!!

i think all the political shit is just used on 24/7 and other shows to hype the fight. they make it seem like Manny is too busy to train and the other guy should have an easy night but in reality the dude doesn't stand a chance.

i think the biggest factor in this fight is Mosley's stamina. Pac wants to fight but he also has quick feet and his boxing is good enough to where he can stay out of trouble if he wants to. personally i think it could be a good fight for 4 rounds but once Mosley gets tired it's going to be ugly. he'll just be completely open for every straight left and combo while Pac has the stamina to keep throwing and keep moving. Mosley is trying to put too much on Pac wanting to fight because Pac aint no dummy and i really doubt he'll stand toe to toe with Mosley if he doesn't want to.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Apr 24 2011, 07:59 PM) *
i think all the political shit is just used on 24/7 and other shows to hype the fight. they make it seem like Manny is too busy to train and the other guy should have an easy night but in reality the dude doesn't stand a chance.

i think the biggest factor in this fight is Mosley's stamina. Pac wants to fight but he also has quick feet and his boxing is good enough to where he can stay out of trouble if he wants to. personally i think it could be a good fight for 4 rounds but once Mosley gets tired it's going to be ugly. he'll just be completely open for every straight left and combo while Pac has the stamina to keep throwing and keep moving. Mosley is trying to put too much on Pac wanting to fight because Pac aint no dummy and i really doubt he'll stand toe to toe with Mosley if he doesn't want to.

I agree Gravy. I see this fight playing out very similiar to the Cotto fight. For the 1st 4 rounds Pac will shoot and move, shoot and move. Only when he's confident that Mosley is slowing down and the zing has gone from his shots will he start to stand and trade. The idea that Manny is somehow going to stand toe to toe with Mosley in the opening rounds is laughable and if Shane is banking on that he is plain stoopid.

The Margarito fight was a wake-up call for Manny. I'm pretty sure he didn't train as hard for that as he could've and the result was he spent 2 days in bed after the fight. He will be ready for Mosley.

Bottom line as you say Manny's footwork is just too fast for Shane and he will be in and out before Shane even has a chance to react. I see Naaz up on the apron somewhere between the 8th and 10th waving his towel asking for the fight to be stopped.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Lil-lightsout @ Apr 24 2011, 05:51 PM) *

Right, but The Flinch will be in that ring alone.

I doubt that he will be there to hit until SSM has gassed.

Knowledge of a possible weakness and follow through can be a bridge too far.

I'm not feelin' it, LL.

But he is another year older and he looked old and weak in his last fight (8 months ago).

Didn't look like it at the open workout.

It could still be the year of the upsets if Pac won, and say Pavlik got his ass whipped.

I appreciate your optimism, LL. I was that guy a year ago. I hope you are right . . . but I am convinced you are wrong. That said, the way I've been pickin' lately, I may be Pac's worst enemy.
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Apr 24 2011, 06:24 PM) *

Not disputing that Mosley gave up trying to win in that fight at all. But he didn't get on his bike the way Cotto did against Pac. He just kinda followed Floyd around, refusing to take any risks for the reward, content to go the distance. That won't work 12 rounds against Pacquaio, who will not - as Beardo aptly put it - have mercy on him or refuse to take risks himself. Manny will go for the kill, and Shane will be there to get it.
gravytrain
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Apr 24 2011, 10:35 PM) *
I agree Gravy. I see this fight playing out very similiar to the Cotto fight. For the 1st 4 rounds Pac will shoot and move, shoot and move. Only when he's confident that Mosley is slowing down and the zing has gone from his shots will he start to stand and trade. The idea that Manny is somehow going to stand toe to toe with Mosley in the opening rounds is laughable and if Shane is banking on that he is plain stoopid.

The Margarito fight was a wake-up call for Manny. I'm pretty sure he didn't train as hard for that as he could've and the result was he spent 2 days in bed after the fight. He will be ready for Mosley.

Bottom line as you say Manny's footwork is just too fast for Shane and he will be in and out before Shane even has a chance to react. I see Naaz up on the apron somewhere between the 8th and 10th waving his towel asking for the fight to be stopped.

that's what's making me decided whether the fight ends by stoppage or decision. on one hand Pac usually doesn't try to end it but on the other i don't think Richardson wants to see senseless punishment. the Mayweather fight was wide but Mayweather isn't the type of fighter to throw combinations and throw 50+ punches a round, Pac landing shots on a tired Mosley would be ugly and i wouldn't blame Richardson for stopping it.

i can see how Mosley could win this fight but it'd just be real hard for him. Pac can use defense and be evasive, most of the time he just chooses not to. i think Mosley can win this fight if he comes out early but he doesn't have many rounds before the pace is going to get to him. i think another big problem is the yes-men in Mosley's circle are probably bullshitting him a lot too, i think Richardson will probably keep him grounded but people making this sound like he's about to stop Pac in 1 round could really fuck with his state of mind.
Box in Hand
A few humble observations. First this version of 360 pales in comparison to how they do it for the Super 6 where we get an in depth look into pre and post fight. This version is a rip off of 24/7 and isn't as good due to lack of originality and good soundtrack. Next, Manny just appears too fast and it seems as if Mosley is working on power which won't mean shit past round 6. I pick Richardson to throw in the towel around the 8th or 9th round due to unreal punishment. Richardson said he nearly stopped the fight during the Mayweather fight and May doesn't dish out nearly as much punishment as Pac.
and the NEW
Manny on that heavybag looks absolutely phenomenal. He is just so sharp and those shots are damn heavy!

I think this is going to be the first time Mosley is stopped and hopefully he hangs em up after if this does happen!

Pac V Marquez 3 or V Mayweather. Otherwise, there isn't much out there for him except for perhaps Bradley if he can go through Kahn.
ViperSniper
QUOTE (caneman @ Apr 24 2011, 07:21 PM) *
There are some other factors to here...Mosley for the most part lost every big fight he ever had

I have seen many people say this which I not only agree with but think it's a tad unfair to say that. Mosley has never NOT had a big fight and won all of them until he stepped in the ring against Forrest. The 3 biggest names Mosley has stepped in the ring with is De La Hoya, Mayweather and now Pacquaio & is is 2-1-0. Fact is, if you ONLY step in the ring with the best you are going to lose, and if any of the fighters around had the career Mosley did they would have bound to lose many fights too. No fighter has been bigger than Oscar De La Hoya and he beat him twice, the first time being a big upset. Only difference now is he has faced these new cash cows in Mayweather and now Pacquaio when he was well past his best fighting days in fights he wasn't meant to win to begin with.

QUOTE (TheFonz @ Apr 24 2011, 07:51 PM) *

Mosley non-existing reflexes will betray him and his much slowed down hands. Yes, it's going to be very hard and sad to watch.

QUOTE (Big Slim Sweet @ Apr 24 2011, 10:52 PM) *
The closer this fight gets, the more one sided it looks to me. Shane will have a decent moment or two, but Pac is really going to beat the stuffing out of him, and I don't think it's going to take nearly as long as some are predicting for that to start happening.

The speed difference, like others are saying, is going to be startling. Mosley can't just wing those shots with his eyes closed and head cocked to the side against Manny the way he did against Margarito. Manny is going to be lighting him up with 1-2's down the pipe. Mosley's going to get all sorts of intimidated after a couple of rounds and turn gun shy, and then he'll be a sitting duck. Same as Cotto was, except Shane's too much of a warrior - and really, not enough of a boxer - to try riding his bicycle for the rest of the fight. It spells doom.

Right now I see Naz stopping the fight around the 6th or 7th. Shane Mosley is one of my all time favorite fighters and this is going to be difficult to watch. Short of a hail Mary Sunday punch in the first or second rounds I see virtually no way for him to pull this out. I hope he proves me wrong, but at 39 I highly doubt it.

+1

QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Apr 24 2011, 11:24 PM) *

+1

It's not often you see Mayweather stopping fighters either and he was hurting Mosley. Pac is a much better offensive fighter than Mayweather, who hits harder and will be punching and landing much more often. Pac will overwhelm Mosley with his power and speed, not giving him Mosley time and space to load his big shots.

QUOTE (gravytrain @ Apr 25 2011, 12:59 AM) *

+1

They have been using this angle to hype his fights for his last couple of fights now. One thing I admire about Manny is he appears to train his ass off in intense work outs and it has always shown in his fighting style.

QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Apr 25 2011, 04:33 AM) *
Right, but The Flinch will be in that ring alone.

I doubt that he will be there to hit until SSM has gassed.

Knowledge of a possible weakness and follow through can be a bridge too far.

I'm not feelin' it, LL.

But he is another year older and he looked old and weak in his last fight (8 months ago).

Didn't look like it at the open workout.

It could still be the year of the upsets if Pac won, and say Pavlik got his ass whipped.

I appreciate your optimism, LL. I was that guy a year ago. I hope you are right . . . but I am convinced you are wrong. That said, the way I've been pickin' lately, I may be Pac's worst enemy.

+1

As good at Naz is and all the respect he gets, I didn't see him being a factor when Mosley got soundly beat by Mayweather and Mora.

Mosley won't be as effective and busy to the body late in the fight like Margarito was. By that point pac may already be celebrating inside the ring with his team or if not be walking a beatin, reluctant Mosley down.

QUOTE (Big Slim Sweet @ Apr 25 2011, 04:33 AM) *
Not disputing that Mosley gave up trying to win in that fight at all. But he didn't get on his bike the way Cotto did against Pac. He just kinda followed Floyd around, refusing to take any risks for the reward, content to go the distance. That won't work 12 rounds against Pacquaio, who will not - as Beardo aptly put it - have mercy on him or refuse to take risks himself. Manny will go for the kill, and Shane will be there to get it.

+1

This is why they took this fight. Not because they know they will beat him, but they think they can stop him! He may have not been in many toe-to-toe wars but based on his average defense and tough opponents he has taken on he has taken a lot of punishment over the years and it's starting to show when punchers land. As tough as Shane is and as good as great as his chin is, he doesn't take shots that great anymore, like he showed earlier on in his career. He doesn't have that sturdiness or the reflexes to move away from those shots anymore.

The more I think about this fight, the more it pisses me off and the more I'm concerned for Mosley's safety.
dominicbuilder9k1
QUOTE (BigG @ Apr 23 2011, 08:54 PM) *

Pac proved he can withstand a strong hitter...if Mosley can follow up or i should say if Mosley has enough gas Pacquiao will fall...count on it...Mosley can..!!..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.