Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nonito Donaire fought Kirkland in the amateurs?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Fitz
[edited by thehype]
thehype
Yes, he did...in the finals of the 2000 Nationals. Just think, if people paid more attention to our front page, they might know this already. LOL.

TheFonz
QUOTE (Fitz @ Apr 29 2011, 08:47 AM) *
[edited by thehype]

It is what it is, but it is still lame. This is a discussion board it's not like one the writers is taking and puting on the front page. As long as the source is credited there shouldn't be a problem. Very insecure, if ask me.
thehype
QUOTE (Fitz @ Apr 29 2011, 10:14 AM) *
Were they asked to not do it for this board specifically? I found the cut and paste on another board, and then pasted the rest onto here.

OF COURSE it was this board specifically....and you should know why, monkey! LOL.

It is lame...like that website...but just honoring our "agreement."

laugh.gif

If you need more info, visit the Monkey Business thread in the Archives section.

laugh.gif
caneman
lolz! Wow, that's amazing they were the same size even if it was 11 years ago. I wonder if Donaire would stop him in the 1st round? j/k kinda!

That is a lot of weight difference in 11 years...I take it Donaire won that fight? On another note, team fighthype does an amazing job & gets interviews & stories that bigger sites can't even get...mad props y'all!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.