Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Manny Pac Sparring Jose Benevides
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
JLUVBABY
I know its just sparring and it appeared to me pac was having a little fun in there but you could see the kid also has promise... nice sparring content here... enjoy...

BigG
Jose Benevides is the real deal...Heard he also got the better of Khan in sparring....
neophyte7
Kid has good hand speed!!! I know this is sparring and what not and I don't know how recent this is but Pac better take Mosley seriously... looks to me like he is coasting... he may get his ass busted if this sequence is indicative of his overall attitude towards this fight.
Spyder
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Apr 30 2011, 06:15 PM) *
Kid has good hand speed!!! I know this is sparring and what not and I don't know how recent this is but Pac better take Mosley seriously... looks to me like he is coasting... he may get his ass busted if this sequence is indicative of his overall attitude towards this fight.

He was giving the kid a thrill...lol...come on man. What did you want him to do? Beat the shit out of a 17 year old?

laugh.gif

I couldn't imagine sparring with the P4P Champ in his PRIME when I was 17...what a great memory for him.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Spyder @ Apr 30 2011, 09:50 PM) *
He was giving the kid a thrill...lol...come on man. What did you want him to do? Beat the shit out of a 17 year old?

laugh.gif

I couldn't imagine sparring with the P4P Champ in his PRIME when I was 17...what a great memory for him.

same thing i was thinking... you cant read too much into this sparring... tho im sure some will see it for what it is obviously not... lol...
SmartyBeardo
I think this was a year or so ago. Kid is 18. Birthday is mid May.

The Kid has good size and speed. Needs to keep his damned left hand up. Must of been watching too much JuanMa.
kidbazooka1
You can tell benavidez is gonna be a top fighter but Manny was playing you can lealry see that but im sure he felt some of those shots.
King Eugene
The kid will be good but Manny took it easy on him. Dont want to crush his confidence too early.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
The Congressman can't be seen to be beating up 17 year old kids. It wouldn't be a good look for his political career. laugh.gif
gravytrain
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ May 4 2011, 02:27 AM) *
The Congressman can't be seen to be beating up 17 year old kids. It wouldn't be a good look for his political career. laugh.gif

isn't he Catholic? i think they only get physical with young men when no one else is around. Pac wants the whole burrito not just a nibble.
mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (gravytrain @ May 4 2011, 10:31 AM) *
isn't he Catholic? i think they only get physical with young men when no one else is around. Pac wants the whole burrito not just a nibble.

Shutup man not all Catholics are fucking child molestors, i'm a Catholic and wouldn't do sucha thing get ur facts straight!!!!!!!!! It's only the Catholic PRIESTS that molest children!!!! laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.