Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pacquiao vs Mosley - Who's buying?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
RyanTical
Type "1" for YES

Type "2" for NO.

If you're not, why?
gravytrain
I'm watching it but not buying it, my girlfriend's family always has a party and orders the PPV when Pac fights. I would have bought it if this was back when Mosley originally tried to fight him but business or not it's hard to respect and be interested in a fight when Pac wanted no part of the fight when Mosley was coming off of a Margarito fight and looking for his next opponent when Berto pulled out, even at 142 he wanted none. them fighting him at the WW limit tells me they don't expect much from him and even if there's a chance Mosley gets the upset i don't have any interest in watching a designated loser.
King Eugene
I wont be buying it but I'll be at a bar or someones home watching it.
lloyd mayflower
Not buying as I will be in attendance. Man, I never get bored writing that!
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
At $24.95 NZD (which admittedly is almost as much as the Greenback these days, haha) I think it's value for money.

Oh and BTW, LLoyd, go fuck yourself laugh.gif Or at the very least........WAR DEGALE (man I never get tired of writing that.)
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ May 4 2011, 09:35 AM) *
At $24.95 NZD (which admittedly is almost as much as the Greenback these days, haha) I think it's value for money.

Oh and BTW, LLoyd, go fuck yourself laugh.gif Or at the very least........WAR DEGALE (man I never get tired of writing that.)

Its ok Ollie, my comments were intended only to inflame! So il let you off with that one!

By the time my Vegas hangover disappears it will almost be time for George Groves to wipe the arrogant smile off mr DeGales stupid face!!!!
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ May 4 2011, 04:40 AM) *
Its ok Ollie, my comments were intended only to inflame! So il let you off with that one!

By the time my Vegas hangover disappears it will almost be time for George Groves to wipe the arrogant smile off mr DeGales stupid face!!!!

Dunno if you're taking the technology but some online updates in the style of Beardo's epic posts from the Mayweather/Mosley fight would be good. Just to set the scene.

Man the more I look at Groves the more I see a poor man's Cornelius Carr, if there could be such a thing!! Or possibly a poor man's Henry Wharton.

You have a good one Lloyd.
lloyd mayflower
Il do what I can. I'm sure there might be a wee hour or so window each day where im coherent enough to operate my phone! If you see any posts from myself after Friday u can assume that they are from Sin City!
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ May 4 2011, 04:51 AM) *
Il do what I can. I'm sure there might be a wee hour or so window each day where im coherent enough to operate my phone! If you see any posts from myself after Friday u can assume that they are from Sin City!

Or as Sean Connery may say, "shin shitty."
Warlord
4.) Streaming
jlupi

i dont buy PPV anymore unless its a legit superfight.

ppv is killing boxing. I wont contribute.
The Original MrFactor
I'm buying.
JLUVBABY
im buying it... its a mismatch in favor of pac but im buying it if for nothing more than to add to my fight collection... in fights like this all you can do is hope the undercard is better than expected and hope the main event at least half way delivers...
mexi-cutioner
Normally me or my buddies would be ordering and watching this fight, but I've got a hockey game at 10pm so i'll be with my gf watching at a restaurant/bar
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ May 4 2011, 03:16 PM) *
so i'll be with my gf watching at a restaurant/bar

Really? I didn't know Amir Khan was back in Canada?
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ May 4 2011, 09:16 PM) *
Normally me or my buddies would be ordering and watching this fight, but I've got a hockey game at 10pm so i'll be with my gf watching at a restaurant/bar

QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ May 5 2011, 05:29 AM) *

Lol, that comment was a little try hard Ollie dont you think? He might as well have put GF!!!
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ May 5 2011, 04:06 AM) *
Lol, that comment was a little try hard Ollie dont you think? He might as well have put GF!!!

I think Amir wants them to fly under the radar for a little bit longer. Imagine if 'News of the Screws' found out? laugh.gif
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ May 4 2011, 09:23 PM) *
OBVIOUSLY YOU QUEERSWOULD BE RIDING A CARAVAN!!!!!!!!! THAT MUCH MORE FUN FOR YOU QUEER FOLK TO HAVE GAY ORGIES IN A BANGBUS

AMIR KHAN TOP 5 P4P!!!!!!! FUCK KATIE PRICE!

The above from the Khan is Krap Karavan thread. For those not familiar with Katie Price, google will facilitate you.

Looks a lot like some serious man-love/jealousy to me.

I mean really, in one post he gave Khan top five p4p status, announced his hatred for Khans (female) love interest, and went on at length about gay orgies!
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ May 5 2011, 04:42 AM) *
The above from the Khan is Krap Karavan thread. For those not familiar with Katie Price, google will facilitate you.

I mean really, in one post he gave Khan top five p4p status, announced his hatred for Khans (female) love interest, and went on at length about gay orgies!

He's ticking all the boxes isn't he?
lloyd mayflower
At this point his only shot at redemption is to reveal he is actually a she. Partial credit if its a hermaphrodite.
mexi-cutioner
lol fuck u bitches don't question my sexuality!!!
BigG
I'll be buying it.
The CEO
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ May 4 2011, 04:16 PM) *

QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ May 5 2011, 12:29 AM) *

QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ May 5 2011, 05:06 AM) *

QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ May 5 2011, 05:42 AM) *

QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ May 5 2011, 05:47 AM) *
He's ticking all the boxes isn't he?

QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ May 5 2011, 06:14 AM) *
At this point his only shot at redemption is to reveal he is actually a she. Partial credit if its a hermaphrodite.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Now THAT'S what you call a series of SERIOUS Ownage...

Excellent work.

You should probably refrain from using the fag insults for another year or so, Mexi...

To the topic....refusing to buy it, might watch it...

Method
To the extent that i am at home (or in a place where I can), I buy most everything...less I forget.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Yea, I'll buy it. Some buddies are splitting the cost and my uncles's are ordering some pizza, so it should be a good night. Like method, I'll buy just about everything if I'm home as well. This should be a better fight than Mosley-Mora though, which I ordered. The undercard looks solid too, so that's a plus.
Lil-lightsout
Damn right I'm buying it! I will be watching on my 106" screen with friends and family. It's going to be one sweet night.
Sunni6Killer
JONdaCON817
Ill be buyin...
caneman
It ordered and set to record...
Keith Pratt
QUOTE (RyanTical @ May 4 2011, 01:39 AM) *
Type "1" for YES

Type "2" for NO.

If you're not, why?

Because it's not on PPV over here, it's being shown on Sky Sports 1.

Even if it wasn't I still wouldn't buy it. I'd just watch it on youtube the next morning, someone's bound to upload it.
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (The CEO @ May 5 2011, 01:17 PM) *
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Now THAT'S what you call a series of SERIOUS Ownage...

Excellent work.

You should probably refrain from using the fag insults for another year or so, Mexi...

To the topic....refusing to buy it, might watch it...

My bro CEO sticking to his guns, and I'm right there with him.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ May 5 2011, 05:25 AM) *
lol fuck u bitches don't question my sexuality!!!

Lemme guess. You're not gay it's your boyfriend who is. laugh.gif

The undercard looks to be OK. I'm surprisingly pumped. Do you think Pav's corner will be well stocked with Woodies?
caneman
Oh snap....I know one thing, I think Kelly needs tattoo rehab now!
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (caneman @ May 7 2011, 07:21 PM) *
Oh snap....I know one thing, I think Kelly needs tattoo rehab now!

I can only think that any intimidation factor Pavlik may have bought to the weigh-in with his new set of tattoo's was completely offset by wearing his Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle underpants.
Method
Biggest fight of the year in terms of what?
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Method @ May 7 2011, 07:43 PM) *
Biggest fight of the year in terms of what?

At a guess PPV numbers. Particularly if Floyd doesn't fight again.
caneman
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ May 7 2011, 07:29 PM) *
I can only think that any intimidation factor Pavlik may have bought to the weigh-in with his new set of tattoo's was completely offset by wearing his Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle underpants.

Yea fuck why not Ren and Stimpy? and still better than those tight ass punk panty's narr had on! lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.