Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hopkins-Pascal
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
KookedKrack
http://youtu.be/7llp_L-riVM

B hop got him.
JLUVBABY

Bernards got this fight... i get the feeling he may even stop pascal....
neophyte7
LMAO.. tremendous footage... BHOP is all in his head. PASCAL IS A FOOL FOR coming on that stage with HOPKINS----- he just got his head all fucked up---- BH to Pascal--"I AM YOUR ELDER" "You are a four round fighter"

LMAO.....
mexi-cutioner
Watching this hurts me since I had to cancel my plans to montreal and sell off my tickets on craigslist.

but nonetheless, WAR PASCAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CANADA IS THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK THE ILLUMINATI!
D-MARV
Classic B-Hop!!!! LMAO

"Imma punish him, I gonna make him wanna knock himself out!"
Mean Mister Mustard
"Kids in Canada, this is a brain on drugs". Then Pascal came back with one of his own "You should know Bernard".

I don't buy Hopkin's claim that he's going to pressure Pascal. He fought a very good fight the first time around and I think he will do the same thing here, except that this time he's going to look to avoid getting knocked down twice.
Snoop
QUOTE (D-MARV @ May 4 2011, 09:49 PM) *
Classic B-Hop!!!! LMAO

"Imma punish him, I gonna make him wanna knock himself out!"

laugh.gif
caneman
I want BHop to destroy this man and ride off into the sunset! His new bottom teeth look good! lol! X wins ud 118-110 I wonder if X needs a KO to win up there though?
King Eugene
BHop has won the mental aspect of the fight. All he has to do now is punish him with the physical. That was entertaining to say the least. Pascal isn't a trash talker and seems out of character. I'm really looking forward to this fight. Just wish it wasn't in Canada though.
JONdaCON817
lol... i guess its juss an American thing being able to talk shyt that well.... B Hop is a true master of that art form.

maybe its the accent but its so hard to take Pascal serious when he sounds like that..
gravytrain
i think with all the shit talking this fight could get some good attention if it had some buildup. too bad about that. i do think Hopkins is using the draw from the last fight and all the shit he's been saying to give him an easier fight this time around and i'm pretty confident he wins whether it's in Montreal or anywhere else.
King Eugene
I'm interested to see if Pascal is able to press the gas midway through the fight. Him being called a four round fighter may have gotten to him. Another thing that was interesting is he(Pascal) indirectly gave Hopkins credit for the later part of the fight by saying he(Pascal) won two rounds by KD's and four close rounds.
ViperSniper
WOW!! LOL!!

I can't wait for this fight. I don't recall the last time I've seen two fighters with so much to say towards eachother. Emotions are running high for Pascal and Hopkins, it will be interesting to see how this translates once the bell rings!

thumbsup_anim.gif
Method
The ONLY rounds I clearly gave Pascal were the two KD rounds, which he was LOSING until the KD's.
PR316
Hopkins is in his head with that "4 round fighter" comment.

This isn't Pascal's game. He looks intimidated to me.
neophyte7
PASCAL HAS THE BRAIN OF PROFOUNDLY MR CHILD (NO DISRESPECT TO THE MR POPULATION)
King Eugene
What was really funny is Pascal had the nerve to say "Ringside Tarver had him winning the fight." Tarver is not a credible judge and of course he was going to be bias towards Hopkins because Hopkins whipped that ass already.
neophyte7
EXACTLY.... pascal is so stupid mentioning tarver had him winning the fight... shows how dumb he is and also that he was really reaching in finding someone who thought he won....
caneman
chill, guard your grill trouble....is that your head or is your neck blowing a fucking bubble! Bye Pascal, kiss your belt and career good bye cause you are done!
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Everybody picking Hopkins it seems, and he deserves it. I thought he won the first fight by a couple points. However, he did get dropped and the fight was competitive. If I'm not mistaken Pascal won the last couple rounds, especially the 12th round. It was a competitive fight and Hopkins is another year older. The pre-fight mental shit means nothing to me. Hopkins did the same thing last time and went out and got dropped in the first 3 rounds. Well, Hopkins is another year older, and Pascal knows what's coming at him. Pascal's speed seemed to get to Hopkins in the early going last time, and I think the speed will still effect Hopkins in a way. I expect Pascal to take those early rounds, and might even drop him again. You never really know when Hopkins could age overnight. I also expect Hopkins to adjust and take some of those middle rounds. However, I see Pascal being the busier fighter throughout and that will look good to the judges. Gimme Pascal in another close one, and I'll be in the minority. The last fight wasn't a domination like Hopkins thinks it was. Even though Tarver had it for Pascal, all the announcers agreed it could go either way. This was not highway robbery, and Pascal's speed was and will be a huge factor in this fight.
neophyte7
Pascal is not very good. Strong and early round quickness yes... yet Hopkins tabbed him a 4 round fighter and that is what he is. He barely survived an unmotivated Dawson who had him out on his feet. Aside from his knockdowns he was crap... Don't bank on Hops being dropped again...
PR316
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ May 6 2011, 02:40 AM) *
I didn't see this face-off as a one sided beat down. Pascal is motivated. Pascal is the young lion. I saw more doubt in BHop's eyes. I'm hoping that BHop bitch slaps Pascal. But, it looks like this time Pascal could actually earn a victory. And it won't damage BHop's value one bit.

If there is anything I don't see in Hopkins' eyes, its DOUBT...

He's in his element. Pascal is out of his though. And Hopkins shot him down on everything he tried to say.

If Hopkins can avoid knockdowns in the fight or any other form of point deduction, I can't see him NOT taking control and breaking this guy down like he did last time. Pascal is not very good, really. He's fast sure, and he has some pop in his left hook, but he's more flash than substance. Very little in terms of skill.
KookedKrack
QUOTE (PR316 @ May 6 2011, 01:40 PM) *
If there is anything I don't see in Hopkins' eyes, its DOUBT...

He's in his element. Pascal is out of his though. And Hopkins shot him down on everything he tried to say.

This.

Did you not see Pascal tripping over stuff at the end? Dude was clearly nervous and not in his element.
Method
at BEST the 12th was an even round for Pascal. He didnt win shit in the championship rounds. Like I said, I gave him two clear, and those two he was getting outboxed until he score d the two KD's, and the first was bullshit.
streetlion1
B-Hop by knockout!!
neophyte7
Hopkins was in his normal element... Pascal is out of his. He seemed to lose control. This is a prelude to him getting schooled. I noticed no fear at all in Hopkins
Method
Pascal pretty much got check mated on every dame angle he tried to take. The fight needs to still be fought. You can slam your hands down over and over as hard as youy want. Pascal thinks that the louder he talks/screams, the more valid his points. Wherein, actually, they're really really pathetic.

Tries to somehow mock Hopkins' style, yet he's countered with, "If Im so bad, why couldnt you beat that?".

Pascal is out of his element is right.

That's why they fight the fights.
The Original MrFactor
This was hilarious. Bernard is treading on Ali's territory with the way he schooled him with words. I hope Bernard takes him to school. This was by far the most entertaining face off we've seen.

The way these two genuinely dont like each other is a stark contrast to the way Mosley and Manny kept feeling each other up. Great to see fighters ready to fight as opposed to smiling and being friendly prior to.
mexi-cutioner
U guys are retarded. Pascal with the close but CLEAR UNANIMOUS DECISION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AMERICAN HEALTHCARE SUCKS!!!!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.