Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: *VIDEO* Manny Pacquiao vs Shane Mosley weight in
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
BlueMercury
JONdaCON817
Pac got them Bruce Lee muscles.. you cant tell that foos swole untill he flexes.. then POW! he KOs yo ass for looking at him too long. lol.
neophyte7
shane looks in great shape
streetlion1
Mosley looks to be in the best shape I've seen him in in years...say goodnight to the OVERRATED Pacman!!
caneman
To me Mosley looks like he always looks...like a beast ready for battle! You have to love Shane, what a class guy he is & had a great career for the most part even though he fought down to some guys & they got the decision but still what a great fighter & person he is! No shit talking here, all business!

To me Pacman looked like he weighed 140 til he flexed & I am excited about this fight even if I think Mosley flinches all night but the best thing about boxing is it don't matter what any of us think, they still have to fight the fights! Hell maybe Mosley can land that 1 big punch even though I think it will take more than one punch but we all know Pacman will be there to hit & I promise Brother Naaz has him as ready as possible show it should be a great show!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.