Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PPV:Pacquiao vs, Mosley@9PM (ET)/6PM(PT): SPOILERS 15 Minutes Later
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
KookedKrack
Disgusting performance. I've lost a bit of respect for Shane tonight dude is acting bitchmade I regret ordering this shit.
caneman
bullshit knockdown cause SSM wants to go to sleep!
HaydelHammer
look at that pac don't want to tap gloves bitch.
The CEO
LMAO...did Shane just accidentally knock Packy down?
Box in Hand
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Pac is there to be hit and Mosely has his fucking skirt on.
Michigan Assassin
He's gonna get his KO
HaydelHammer
KNOCK HIM OUT!!!
Box in Hand
WE NEED A SHANE MOSLEY HATE WAGON ASAP!
Michigan Assassin
Don't these fucking guys realize they're going to take a far worse beating by dicking around for 12 rounds then they would if they ran out and blew their wad and tried and were knocked out in the in the process?
The CEO
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ May 8 2011, 12:41 AM) *
Not watching this fight. Don't care about this fight enough to get off my arse & go watch it in a pub or even solicit a stream.

Fight has gone the way I expect it would with Shane doing nothing & Pac doing enough to win with ease. Each round going by Shane is retreating more & more into his shell & Pac is increasing the attacking raids on Shane.

I would look for Shane to suffer a couple knockdowns en route to a merciful referee stoppage.

This is what is wrong with Boxing.

Good for you, brother...that was my original plan....lol

and I totally agree with your last words...

Top Rank and Team Pacquiao represent everything that is wrong with Boxing.
JD
Shane Malignaggi
Michigan Assassin
Shane's starting to look a little like Margarito at the end.
KookedKrack
What a faggot.
HaydelHammer
bitch made fool ass. Shane old lady got more fire in her ass than him. I'd like to tap that ass....I don't flinch sweetie. lol
Michigan Assassin
I gotta get to Vegas ASAP...I'm sure Mosley's sexy girlfriend is back on the market.
GzaPR
Mosley was in Cottos bike thumbsdown_anim.gif entire night
Box in Hand
NO TRIGGER PULLING WEAK MINDED LOSER PULLED A FUCKING CLOTTEY ON US. GLAD I STOLE THIS SHIT AND DIDN'T WASTE MY HARD EARNED DIME. Shane did nullify Pac's offense by circling but where was everything else?
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (The CEO @ May 8 2011, 02:47 PM) *
Good for you, brother...that was my original plan....lol

and I totally agree with your last words...

Top Rank and Team Pacquiao represent everything that is wrong with Boxing.

It is not just Top Rank. The two biggest fucking stars in the sport won't fight each other & when they fight they fight shithouse fights against hand picked opponents.

I am just so over boxing i don't even keep up with the prospects any more. The people who bought this fight & any fight like this is a sucker. A sucker for the corporations that have destroyed what was once a beautifully ugly sport. Boxing is more corrupt now than it ever was & it shows when they can sell bullshit like this & the farce Mayweather fought against Shane as legit PPV events & they generate huge money. The only fight worthy of PPV is Pac vs PBF right now.

Box in Hand
Shane should retire and focus on promoting cause he hyped a lot of folks not me into believing he had some fire still in the gun and HE DID NOT.
HaydelHammer
you bitched out on us all shane. you will never be forgiven for this....never you bitch.
Snoop
Shane needs to go home.
Michigan Assassin
I'm ready for the retirement speech.
KookedKrack
I fucking ordered this garbage I hope Shane crashes his plane on the way home what a bitchmade bum. His girl would have probably fought better than him tonight.

Absolutely disgusting terrible fight.
The CEO
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ May 8 2011, 12:47 AM) *
WE NEED A SHANE MOSLEY HATE WAGON ASAP!

DO IT UP!....I got gun.

and to think he was my favorite fighter 10+ years ago.....I thought he had The Stuff.....he then beats DLH straight up....the future looked so bright...

and then came the ups and downs, and downs, and now THIS......embarrassing.....

Mosley to Pacquiao: "Congratulations, Manny. You're the real pound for pound king."

Go get your check and hand Arum your Sugar name, bitch...
HaydelHammer
drawing board my a$$...retire bitch....nobody will ever watch you again along with faggot a$$ clottey.
Snoop
LOL. 2 of the judges didn't give Mosley the KD. Fucking sad.
Box in Hand
Mosley is on Victor Ortiz's level with me after he quit against Maidana. Shane says the power shook him, WTF? This is fighting motherfucker, pull your dress up and fight you fag!
JLUVBABY
who will continue to buy these one sided pac fights?... the only fight that needs to be made is pac vs mayweather... and i firmly believes mayweather makes the fight look easy... i didnt see anything tonight in pac that points to him beating mayweather..
HaydelHammer
margarito showed more balls than shane.
Box in Hand
Floyd don't bitch up when he gets hurt...I'm just saying Shane.
caneman
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ May 8 2011, 12:03 AM) *
who will continue to buy these one sided pac fights?... the only fight that needs to be made is pac vs mayweather... and i firmly believes mayweather makes the fight look easy... i didnt see anything tonight in pac that points to him beating mayweather..

Well Pacman didn't almost get his head taken off! I mean I think PBF wins but I stick to that 115-113 if the fight ever gets made...I say they need to fight each other or both retire & I wish Pacman called PBF a pussy ass bitch just so the fight does happen!
caneman
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ May 8 2011, 12:13 AM) *
Floyd don't bitch up when he gets hurt...I'm just saying Shane.

True there!
neophyte7
PAC was hesitant and looked scared as hell when lamp asked him if he wanted PBF.. pac showed me nothing Mayweather has not seen and handled..
HaydelHammer
sugar ray robinson is rolling TF over in his grave. Got fuckers training for months to NOT get ko'd now.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (caneman @ May 8 2011, 12:14 AM) *
Well Pacman didn't almost get his head taken off! I mean I think PBF wins but I stick to that 115-113 if the fight ever gets made...I say they need to fight each other or both retire & I wish Pacman called PBF a pussy ass bitch just so the fight does happen!

pac vs floyd is a mismatch in the favor of floyd... fights not even close rando...
HaydelHammer
sugar ray robinson is rolling TF over in his grave. Got fuckers training for months to NOT get ko'd now.
PR316
Floyd's reflexes have slowed down and it would show against Pacquiao.

PBF knows its too much a risk and he won't step in the ring with Manny now for sure.
EpTXCHAMP
QUOTE (The CEO @ May 7 2011, 10:58 PM) *
DO IT UP!....I got gun.

and to think he was my favorite fighter 10+ years ago.....I thought he had The Stuff.....he then beats DLH straight up....the future looked so bright...

Go get your check and hand Arum your Sugar name, bitch...

Man he did that with the help of BALCO... Never was a shane fan! I was on this board saying he would let people down against floyd, no one believed me than I said the same for the mora fight no one believed me as a matter of fact I remember 2 shane nut huggers that swore up and down shane was still the goods.. Kyle something and lillightsout bet they are crying in their pillows that there idol is finished althought I am sure they will argue he still has something left since he scored that knockdown" on the best p4p fighter lol example of when being a "fan" goes bad
The CEO
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ May 8 2011, 12:53 AM) *
It is not just Top Rank. The two biggest fucking stars in the sport won't fight each other & when they fight they fight shithouse fights against hand picked opponents.

I am just so over boxing i don't even keep up with the prospects any more. The people who bought this fight & any fight like this is a sucker. A sucker for the corporations that have destroyed what was once a beautifully ugly sport. Boxing is more corrupt now than it ever was & it shows when they can sell bullshit like this & the farce Mayweather fought against Shane as legit PPV events & they generate huge money. The only fight worthy of PPV is Pac vs PBF right now.

I won't disagree with you one bit...I'm past the point of no return so I CAN'T be over it, but you're preaching to another preacher...

I also have to say that Mayweather (at least) dominated Manny's highest profile victims first though.....lol

It will be a slaughter if they ever fight, STEVENS....I believe you and I agree on that too....it'll be one where they'll say, "Manny wasn't in Floyd's league."...

On a lighter note...once the server stops acting up and you can, everyone needs to reread this thread...there's so many funny quotes, so much talent here...Box and Hammer and Michigan and of ofcourse the other regulars....

Y'all are great.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Wow, what a non-effort. I actually won money from the fact that Shane didn't get knocked out. I had to give my Dad 3 to 1 odds on that too, so I'm not as pissed that he fought like that. Seriously though, this shit isn't good for boxing. Shane didn't do anything after the 3rd round, and there were opportunities for him. Pacquiao walked straight in the entire fight and had no respect for Shane at all. Pacquiao didn't even have to use many angles, as Shane flinched everytime Pac moved. Pac would have stopped him if he used more feints. That's how he got the knockdown, but he didn't seem to set up his shots as much after that. It was a sickeining fight, but people will continue to pay for mismatches like this. Pacquiao makes for huge fights, and as long as the networks are behind it, they will do huge numbers.

I guarantee Bob Arum will look to put Chavez Jr. in with Mosley somehow. He will try to get Chavez Jr. down to 54, or they will make some bullshit catchweight. Bob Arum loves keeping that money in house, so it's a fight that makes business sense I guess. Shane Mosley is about to become a stepping stone to the up and comers. I wouldn't be surprised for him to crawl back to Oscar, and get in there with Canelo Alvarez. It's sad how the last two fights have gone for him, as he was always such an agressive warrior. He looks old and unable to pull the trigger.

What a fuckin undercard though. Arce-Vazquez could be a FOTY candidate, as those two just went to war. I thought Vazquez was just taking over, but Arce really picked it up late. I thought Cortez should have stopped the fight when Vazquez was nailed with about four straight shots. I was very similar to how Juan Ma Lopez got stopped a couple weeks ago, with him on the ropes showing some weak shots and being out on his feet.

Pavlik looked done imo. I had the fight a draw, but he was touched up a lot tonight it seemed. It's only his first fight back, so I guess we can wait until next time. However, he looked awful in there until the 10th round. Congrats to him for getting his life straightened out though outside the ring though, and I hope he stays sober.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Oh, and ExTXCHAMP, I've never been a Mosley fan. I picked Floyd to dismantle him, and thought Manny would do the same. I did swear up and down that Margarito would beat Pac though, so you might be thinking of that. At least Tony gave it his all, and tried to wear Pacquiao down to the body. That fight was a lot more entertaining than this.
KookedKrack
This will be the last boxing ppv I order, I usually buy every ppv and stream the random top rank ppv etc but after this I'm officially done everything will be streamed. That post fight interview/exchange made me want to throw a chair through the tv. Dude was only there to get his check and run literally.

In closing I will now refer to homosexuals as "Sugar Shanes" and while my hate for Pac man is still strong I can't say nothing about him tonight he was fighting a guy who did not want to fight. When the fans would boo Pac man would press Mosley even more trying to gives the fans their moneys worth but that faggot would rather touch gloves, flinch and run all fucking night.

If Shane has the nerve to ever step in a ring again and expect people to pay to see it hopefully the fight ends like "Million Dollar Baby".

I hope his girlfriend realizes that he has more estrogen running through his veins than she does and leaves him.

I hope his ex wife gets most of his purse tonight and spends it on her new boyfriend.

I hope his tribal tattoo catches an infection.

I hope all the bad things in the world happen to him and only him.
ViperSniper
Considering Manny was supposed to win a possibly stop Mosley..I'm glad this fight was a let down.

Shane Mosley has started showing his age in recent years and it came out more than ever in this fight. Looked slow, horrible foot work and lost his fighters mentality as he no longer has that killer instinct he once had. Mosley just didn't do anything. Never let his hands go or threw anything with a purpose..landed a couple of jabs when he decided to..but that's it. The punch that dropped him came from a weird angle when he wasn't in a good position. I don't think that played a factor on how the fight played out like the commentators made it out to be.

Mosley looked the worst he ever looked..just shit and Manny didn't look that great as I expected him to able to do more specially with the Mosley that was in front of him. Considering Manny was supposed to win and possibly stop him, I'm glad the fight was lackluster and didn't have the privilege of stopping Mosley or giving him a seriously hurt him..shit fight!

CONGRATULATIONS JORGE ARCE!! What a surprisingly impressive performance he put on. Last fight I saw of him he looked every bit his age as he looked slow, ploddy and basically past it. First time I've seen Vasquez and I thought he showed pretty go skills but Arce was on top of him and really showed he wanted the fight every step of the way. I didn't think he could have it in him to fight that type of fight based on how he looked recently. Great win and I think it's a credit to how good and tough Arce is to pick up a title against a much younger champion who had a lot of promise.

Pavlik-Lopez fight could have gone either way. I think I may have edged it to Lopez but he was lucky he didn't get stopped in the last round.
The Original MrFactor
Sugar Shane Mayweather is done. Hopefully he retires. He had the same look Larry Holmes had when Tyson was in front of him. I picked him out of sentimentality, and he let a brotha down. He was waaay to defensive from the start. Manny has deceptive power. What looks like a jab, turns out to be a dent maker on someone's face. Check the gloves man... Check the blood... Check something... This guy aint like the rest of us...

Manny will beat Floyd Mayweather by early stoppage. No sentimentality there. This is why the fight wont happen. Mayweather is in a position where he cant fight anybody but Manny. I cant see fans buying a Mayweather fight unless its against Pacquiao. If he fights anybody else, he's gonna catch hell in every interview and he'll likely see a sharp decline in PPV nembers from his last few times out. I doubt the biggest fight since Ali/Frazier 1 will happen.
Snoop
QUOTE (caneman @ May 8 2011, 05:14 AM) *

Co-sign. I was hoping that he would say something but of course he reverted to the same ol "ask my promoter" type bullshit.
Box in Hand
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ May 7 2011, 11:40 PM) *
This will be the last boxing ppv I order, I usually buy every ppv and stream the random top rank ppv etc but after this I'm officially done everything will be streamed. That post fight interview/exchange made me want to throw a chair through the tv. Dude was only there to get his check and run literally.

In closing I will now refer to homosexuals as "Sugar Shanes" and while my hate for Pac man is still strong I can't say nothing about him tonight he was fighting a guy who did not want to fight. When the fans would boo Pac man would press Mosley even more trying to gives the fans their moneys worth but that faggot would rather touch gloves, flinch and run all fucking night.

If Shane has the nerve to ever step in a ring again and expect people to pay to see it hopefully the fight ends like "Million Dollar Baby".

I hope his girlfriend realizes that he has more estrogen running through his veins than she does and leaves him.

I hope his ex wife gets most of his purse tonight and spends it on her new boyfriend.

LMFAO. That smiling motherfucker needs to be sat down and talked to real good tonight. I'm talking bout one of them long ass talks your mom gives you after you really fuck up.
HaydelHammer
shane HAS to know it's a wrap after tonight? I don't want to watch him fight ANYBODY. shut it TF down right now. Get your kid to open up microsoft word, find a template online for "retirement letter" fill in your name where it says insert your name here and post that shit on twitter or something asap.

oh yeah shane..that little hot piece of ass you got right now......she gone playa. LOL
KookedKrack
QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ May 8 2011, 01:45 AM) *

Manny will beat Floyd Mayweather by early stoppage

laugh.gif laugh.gif

Snoop
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ May 8 2011, 05:40 AM) *

LMAO. Shane was straight kissing his ass and Pacquiao didn't even want to take it. Disappointment all around tonight, but this post was the fucking golden. laugh.gif
Box in Hand
QUOTE (PR316 @ May 7 2011, 11:26 PM) *
Floyd's reflexes have slowed down and it would show against Pacquiao.

PBF knows its too much a risk and he won't step in the ring with Manny now for sure.

Man you must have got into some of that stuff that had Shane believing he was gonna win this fight. Floyd got hit that one time by Shane and all of a sudden he's slowing down. As I recall Floyd beat the living rat shit out of Shane after that. That shot was more due to Floyd's cockiness than age my man.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.