Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PPV:Pacquiao vs, Mosley@9PM (ET)/6PM(PT): SPOILERS 15 Minutes Later
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
caneman
Was it just me or did Naazim have a look like I hope I ain't gonna slap the shit outta Jim Grey! lol
SmartyBeardo
I like Pavlik's jab
SmartyBeardo
Big right . big bod pavlik
SmartyBeardo
Sharp left hook pavlik. big bod shots nice jabs
SmartyBeardo
Pavlik dominates 6
BigG
Kelly wins round 6.
SmartyBeardo
Pavlik showing his experience. Good d. Hell a nice hook
SmartyBeardo
Pavlik walking him down. Lopez throws decent combos. Pavlik in control. Low blow Pavlik. Lopez may be coming on. I think Lopez may have snuck away with 7.
BigG
Pavlik wins round 7.
SmartyBeardo
Damn decent scrap
SmartyBeardo
Pavliks d is very good.
BigG
I think Lopez edged round 8.
SmartyBeardo
nice left pavlik. nice left hook. Pavliks d wins round 8
SmartyBeardo
I think Pavlik is ahead but this is good
SmartyBeardo
nice combo lopez
SmartyBeardo
Big right pavlik. Nice right. good combo lopez. good left hook pavlik. lopez busier. Hard to call. lean towards lopez on that round.
SmartyBeardo
Pavlik leads but this round is big.
BigG
Lopez landed more punches but Pavlik lands more effective. Im gonna score that 10-10.
SmartyBeardo
Lopez coming on. Pavlik comes on. Pavlik hurts him
BigG
Lopez fighting a good 10th round. Landing combos. Pavlk lands some great left hooks. Lopez is wobbled and Pavlik now busting Lopez up in the last minute. Pavlik wins round 10.

98-93 Pavlik
BigG
Pavlik wins decision over the tough scrappy Lopez.
KookedKrack
Great fight Pavlik's left hook was doing damage all night I wish he would have went to the body more, the few times he did go he hurt him imo.

Pavlik has broken the streak of fighters getting new tattoos and losing lol
BigG
I Have a feeling Arce's toughness and experience will stop Vasquez in a war late..ala Lopez vs Salido
KookedKrack
This is not going 12 rounds.
BigG
Good first round! Very close. I think Arce with the slight edge. Doing goo work when Vazquez is up against the works.
BigG
Round 2 its a war. Arce wins it but Vazquez did good as well.
The CEO
Hey, guys...what's goin' on tonight....anything interesting?

laugh.gif

You CAVED, Beardo.
BigG
Great fight so far. Arce wins round 3.
The CEO
You watching this, Mean One?...I might if something falls in my lap....coughKRACKcough...
BigG
The right uppercut for Vazquez is landing pretty good this round. Its a war so far. close round! OHHHHH ARCE GOES DOWN AT THE END OFF THE ROUND!
The CEO
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ May 7 2011, 10:51 PM) *
what? i admitted i buy it all. pav v lopez was worth it and this shit is bonito

It's ok....I have to admit....I was semi interested in how Pavlik would look and this fight...
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (The CEO @ May 7 2011, 10:52 PM) *
You watching this, Mean One?...I might if something falls in my lap....coughKRACKcough...

Are you talking to me C? If so, NO I am not watching, though i must admit, reading the RBR makes me want to. The burden of being a boxing fan.
BigG
Round 6 goes to Arce. What a great fight.
The CEO
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ May 7 2011, 10:56 PM) *
Are you talking to me C? If so, NO I am not watching, though i must admit, reading the RBR makes me want to. The burden of being a boxing fan.

You The Man...might as well watch some Boxing if it's in front of our face, right?...lol
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE (The CEO @ May 7 2011, 10:59 PM) *
You The Man...might as well watch some Boxing if it's in front of our face, right?...lol

Just like tits in a strip club.
plush
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ May 7 2011, 10:01 PM) *
Arce reaching.

what round is this??
The CEO
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ May 7 2011, 11:00 PM) *
Just like tits in a strip club.

LOL....check your PMs if you feel like it...
alaganza
Sounds like a good card already. If I would have bought this, it would have been garbage. I should be thanked. LOL!!!
The CEO
Arce might wilt around the 10th...he's gone through a Hell of a career and seems to be more active than he is capable of being...
Method
and Method fading as he waits for the main event. I really HATE when under card fights go rounds.
The CEO
Yeah...Arce is charging to hold right now...trying to build a 2nd wind that may or may not be there...
KookedKrack
QUOTE (The CEO @ May 7 2011, 10:52 PM) *

I just caught this post my bad ....links sent.
The CEO
QUOTE (Method @ May 7 2011, 11:09 PM) *
and Method fading as he waits for the main event. I really HATE when under card fights go rounds.

QUOTE (KookedKrack @ May 7 2011, 11:13 PM) *
I just caught this post my bad ....links sent.

I wish people could see the obscene amount of texts and links I got tonight...lol

thumbsup_anim.gif
The CEO
Vazquez been slipping too...very close fight from the time I got in...

Holy SHIT....Arce leaving it all in there in the 11th...Vazquez in trouble!
caneman
Old Jorge made 122 with balls alone! Little bad ass! What a war!
SmartyBeardo
12th war baby. Arce comes out firing. arce pounding
SmartyBeardo
Arce keeps firing its over ARce arce arce
caneman
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! Balls bigger than his new belt! Holy shit!
SmartyBeardo
Arce is a fucking animal. Just a fucking animal. he would not be denied tonight. He just willed it pounded it toughed it out.
Mean Mister Mustard
Arce's all nuts and guts. Is it the night of experience over youth tonight?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.