Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pacquiao and the Rehydration Clause?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Nay_Sayer
I'm assuming that if Pacquiao's opponents have re-hydration clauses in their contracts, as has been rumored, then these clauses are a confidential part of the contract.

Can anybody shed some light on this?
Big Slim Sweet
I heard Manny makes his opponents sign a clause that says they have to drink their own piss before they fight Floyd Mayweather.
HaydelHammer
I'd like to see that email that teddy atlas mentioned one of his sources saw that had top rank asking GB/PBF what would be the penalizations if they failed the drug test?

maybe hype can ask this to floyd? was this all rumor? / is there some truth to this?
KookedKrack
QUOTE (HaydelHammer @ May 12 2011, 10:57 AM) *
I'd like to see that email that teddy atlas mentioned one of his sources saw that had top rank asking GB/PBF what would be the penalizations if they failed the drug test?

maybe hype can ask this to floyd? was this all rumor? / is there some truth to this?

It's was on a fnf episode a while back right? I remember seeing this too.
Nay_Sayer
QUOTE (Big Slim Sweet @ May 12 2011, 12:42 AM) *
I heard Manny makes his opponents sign a clause that says they have to drink their own piss before they fight Floyd Mayweather.

Did you think of that all by yourself?
HaydelHammer
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ May 12 2011, 12:09 PM) *
It's was on a fnf episode a while back right? I remember seeing this too.

Yes. You are correct. Atlas was very positive about this.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.