Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mayweather is still the BEST!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
photomane
Mayweather just exposed this Pac controversy as a liar with the fighhype.com video of him showing he had already had a ring outfit made for the Pac fight.
D-MARV
LOL... You must want one of the T-Shirts!
Seek
Hey let me get one of them t-shirts! Floyd Mayweather Jr is the best fighter in the sport today. One of the greatest to ever lace on a pair of boxing gloves. If you don't appreciate Floyd's skills and what he brings to the ring, you don't appreciate boxing. Just waiting for the day Mayweather makes it 42-0 vs Pacquiao. Make the fight happen Manny and take tests. Just do it! Lol. .
FLYBOY
Ben Thompson and FIGHTHYPE, YALL GOTTA SEND ME A SHIRT ALSO. I'm a huge Mayweather fan. PLease don't disappoint me!
DFletch
yea im gonna need one of them too. I really hope that this fight can be worked out so Money can end all doubt about P4P.
Chewyblack
Ayo send me a Shirt. Big fan of fighthype.com and Floyd Mayweather Jr. Let the truth be told!
The CEO
QUOTE (D-MARV @ May 16 2011, 11:54 AM) *
LOL... You must want one of the T-Shirts!

laugh.gif laugh.gif

teeee shirt tiiiiiime...
Nighthawk330
QUOTE (The CEO @ May 16 2011, 01:50 PM) *
laugh.gif laugh.gif

teeee shirt tiiiiiime...

Yup, been a Mayweather fan. got his career collection on dvd, Goat let me get a big boy shirt xxxl. Thank you fight hype for the exclusive with Mayweather
RyanTical
Wow... I don't rock Mayweather in my signature for nothing. I've clarified that since I hit this site. CEO is my witness, aswell as LloydMayflower and others.

If there is a giveaway, or contest, let me know Percy, Ben, whomever. Throw me in the bunch.
Box in Hand
Wow we can't get new members to sign up for the sake of boxing and contributing to the overall knowledge of the sport....But give some free shit away and people jump out the trees for that shit LOL.
Nighthawk330
realistically I never heard of fighthype until the Mayweather interviews. I post.on boxingscene, but there is a lot of ignorant people to the sport, so I'm ready to talk boxing on here too, plus there is no corny rep power.
gbh32001
Out of 1million words Floyd's spew, 999,999 of them are lies. This homo is a hype!
The CEO
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ May 16 2011, 02:23 PM) *
Wow we can't get new members to sign up for the sake of boxing and contributing to the overall knowledge of the sport....But give some free shit away and people jump out the trees for that shit LOL.

laugh.gif

It's so true...

QUOTE (Nighthawk330 @ May 16 2011, 02:28 PM) *
realistically I never heard of fighthype until the Mayweather interviews. I post.on boxingscene, but there is a lot of ignorant people to the sport, so I'm ready to talk boxing on here too, plus there is no corny rep power.

You are NOT lying about that...I've been checkin' that board out since the videos were released....it's worse than ever...and I didn't think it could get any worse...

I bet you were getting tired of "news" like this...

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Squeezes Out Wet Fart, Paris Hilton Enchanted

laugh.gif

Enjoy the site and welcome to the board...

QUOTE (gbh32001 @ May 16 2011, 03:02 PM) *
Out of 1million words Floyd's spew, 999,999 of them are lies. This homo is a hype!

and it begins.......I'll be watching this thread...

Let's keep it fair and clean...say what you feel, but watch the personal insults if you disagree with someone...and no excessive nutswinging or amateur hating please...
Seek
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ May 16 2011, 01:23 PM) *

Hey man I been following fight hype for a couple of years now lol

So about them shirts. . . .

thumbsup_anim.gif
Harvey
Mayweather did let know what really goes on in this sport of boxing thanks fighthype for showing that and much love to mayweather for exposeing the fake hype of you ducking. I do bet that pacquiao is on enhancement drugs it all adds up hit me up with a shirt it would be a honor to have one Thanks fighthype.
EAlbian
Let me get at those T-shirts
tgv
Man now this is a Floyd Mayweather information site, strait from the man's mouth, great job on the interview, just wish he would come back and fight, against any top ten fighter in his weight class, the sport of boxing is just not the same with out MONEY, im not a Manny Hater but he needs to be on a level playin field and take some sort of test just to clear his name, but i dought he will take any tests, kind of reminds me of Lance Armstrongs situation, it must be something that cant be detected, but again thanks fight Hype on the Mayweater scoop...no matter if he is inactive he is still the number 1 pound for pound.
How another person posted i usually go read up on boxing on boxingscene, but man these interviews are great and strait forward.
luv4boxing1
QUOTE (Nighthawk330 @ May 16 2011, 11:28 AM) *

I am with you on this one boxing scene is biased! pacquiao lovers bandwagon type of guys! i like the floyd mayweather interview the video he did! look plain and simple i would not for any amount of money get in the ring with a cheater!! period! the volume of punches pac throws the endurance the so called "knockout" power he paid mosley in my eyes to give him mad propps after the fight! mosley just showed up to collect a paycheck. he is not fooling no one this way!! top rank put ur stallion up against a top knotch in his prime fighter and see what the pacman does then!!
luv4boxing1
QUOTE (gbh32001 @ May 16 2011, 12:02 PM) *

DICKYB25
Mayweather Martinez @ 154 then let the haters talk no catch weights needed two top p4p ... let manny the fraud keep cleaning out retirement homes....Paris Hilton cokehead lol
BoxingStill#1
Im loving the series guys thanks...

I think this may be just enough to stir the pot and get Manny to agree, he or Roach, and especially Arum, NOT want Floyed getting the last word...

Plus this will indeed generate interest in the site also... good move

And thanks PBF....
Sicko
loving these videos, GREAT job Ben!

it is two sides to every story, I wish that Mayweather would have spoken out MUCH EARLIER though instead of just letting Top Rank and Arum just make up a bunch of BS
AussieLad
Let me have one of those t-shirts. Sometimes late at night i piss and miss the bowl, and any absorbent cloth with floyds face on it would work a treat to sop it up
flip
Im filipino and obviously a pacquiao fan. But I believe Mayweather is still #1 p4p. I was confident that pacquiao could beat mayweather until mayweather outclassed marquez for 12 rounds. As everybody else, I would love to see the mayweather pacquiao fight!
E.C.LEGEND
Man I've been looking for something new to "GET DOWN ON FRIDAYS" in! That shirt is perfect! lmao but I really do need one of those shirts. lol
The CEO
QUOTE (AussieLad @ May 16 2011, 05:46 PM) *
Let me have one of those t-shirts. Sometimes late at night i piss and miss the bowl, and any absorbent cloth with floyds face on it would work a treat to sop it up

laugh.gif

Leave it to Aussie...

QUOTE (flip @ May 16 2011, 05:52 PM) *
Im filipino and obviously a pacquiao fan. But I believe Mayweather is still #1 p4p. I was confident that pacquiao could beat mayweather until mayweather outclassed marquez for 12 rounds. As everybody else, I would love to see the mayweather pacquiao fight!

That's something you don't see everyday...pretty damn cool.
Method
QUOTE (BoxingStill#1 @ May 16 2011, 04:40 PM) *
Im loving the series guys thanks...

I think this may be just enough to stir the pot and get Manny to agree, he or Roach, and especially Arum, NOT want Floyed getting the last word...

Plus this will indeed generate interest in the site also... good move

And thanks PBF....

Will DEFINITELY generate site traffic.

Ain't going to do jack shit to get Manny, Freddie, and LEAST OF ALL, Arum, to agree. Why would it? Floyd getting the last word on what?
King Eugene
WOW...smh at this thread. New posters came out the wood works!
Spyder
Bunch of T-Shirt WHORES up in here!

laugh.gif

FYI, those blue storage boxes are the shit! I have all of my shit packed away in those too......they got lockable handles, easily stackable...pretty much everything that you'd want in a storage box.

It's been a while since I went and looked at my old fight gear too...

Method
QUOTE (Spyder @ May 16 2011, 07:54 PM) *
...those blue storage boxes are the shit! I have all of my shit packed away in those too......they got lockable handles, easily stackable...pretty much everything that you'd want in a storage box.

Dude, what a great sales pitch. You have a future on QVC!
Nay_Sayer
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ May 16 2011, 01:23 PM) *

So true.

lol...
BoxingStill#1
QUOTE (Method @ May 16 2011, 05:37 PM) *
Will DEFINITELY generate site traffic.

Ain't going to do jack shit to get Manny, Freddie, and LEAST OF ALL, Arum, to agree. Why would it? Floyd getting the last word on what?

Meaning Floyed is basically proving he wants to fight.....

No more 100 million dollar demands.....
No more " I don't know why he wont fight me"
No more countdowns and deadlines that Floyed has to meet.

Basically meaning no more bullshit about Floyed not wanting to fight, or is afraid of Pacman. He is clearing his name by proving to the boxing community he agreed to ALL terms that Pac wanted. This will not rub well with Pacs camp because it makes him look like they were lieing about all of those issues.

You may be right,.. this may push the fight away further.. but it sounds to me like Floyed wants the fight,..

Once this video hits mainstream completely, its going to start something..perhaps another negotiation...

(Or is this just wishful thinking?)....
sckmaster93
Floyd is really clearing his name wit the pac fans.... Still p4p in my eyes. Bu wats up wit a t shirt?? lol
Spyder
QUOTE (Method @ May 16 2011, 07:59 PM) *

You have no idea...

laugh.gif

JD and CEO will get a kick out of that one.

laugh.gif
neophyte7
I want one of those T-shirts?
boxtop123
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ May 16 2011, 09:42 PM) *
I want one of those T-shirts?

mayweather has shown pac's punk side now give credit where credit is due mad props to fighthype for getting the exclusive as a boxing fan of 40 yrs i love this new age stuff
Allmenjoi8
Good interview.
Allmenjoi8
Good interview. I hope this interview can put to the rest some of the things that have been said. I first saw Mayweather fight I believe against Arturo Gatti and I was so amazed. He reminded me of Sweet Pea. The Zab fight was equally amazing. This may help his reputation (slightly). Manny is a feel good story (even though I feel most of it is staged and well versed) His boxing style is a little wild but the public likes blood. I wonder if Dan Raefel will show this on his page... Or Michael Wilbone? And I did not joing fight hype because of the shirt, I actually joined two days ago before the whole shirt thing was out. Other boxing sites are caught up with name calling: Pactard/Gayweather can get a old. great job and congrats on yawls recent success.
geelongfan
hey all. i'm new to the site thanks for the mayweather videos.

i'm a fan of boxing. so i'm a fan of mayweather and pacquiao.
i respect what they both bring to the game in their own unique ways and cherish the times i get to see them fight (even though i don't agree with the matchup selections by mr. arum in pacquiaos case)

thank you floyd mayweather and manny pacquiao for changing my life and inspiring me to become a boxer. i'm training hard and hope to represent my country in the olympics soon as an amateur!

thanks fight hype
JONdaCON817
I could deff use a shirt!!... and I wanna find one of those "Take the Test" shirts... haha.
I like the Tiger Outfit May planned on roccing... that'd be pretty nice if they did fight, I could bet some money on him wearing blacc and orange... lol. Great for Ben on gettin the exclusive..
Fitz
QUOTE (geelongfan @ May 17 2011, 02:58 PM) *
hey all. i'm new to the site thanks for the mayweather videos.

i'm a fan of boxing. so i'm a fan of mayweather and pacquiao.
i respect what they both bring to the game in their own unique ways and cherish the times i get to see them fight (even though i don't agree with the matchup selections by mr. arum in pacquiaos case)

thank you floyd mayweather and manny pacquiao for changing my life and inspiring me to become a boxer. i'm training hard and hope to represent my country in the olympics soon as an amateur!

thanks fight hype

You an Aussie?
KingTony007
Floyd "Money" Mayweather is the T.B.E. (The Best Ever). Seeing him with that robe on got me hype to see the Pacqiao fight. Pacquiao take the test. Fans in U.S. need to get behind Floyd Mayweather and support him. Fighthype you know I need one of those Mayweather Boxing Club T-shirts. I know that I might have to pay for shipping and thats cool just let me know. Keep up the good work Ben Thompson and Fighthype and continue to let people know the truth unlike those other sites.
mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (KingTony007 @ May 17 2011, 12:21 AM) *
Floyd "Money" Mayweather is the T.B.E. (The Best Ever). Seeing him with that robe on got me hype to see the Pacqiao fight. Pacquiao take the test. Fans in U.S. need to get behind Floyd Mayweather and support him. Fighthype you know I need one of those Mayweather Boxing Club T-shirts. I know that I might have to pay for shipping and thats cool just let me know. Keep up the good work Ben Thompson and Fighthype and continue to let people know the truth unlike those other sites.

plink081
Pacman is bitch made. He needs to stay out the retirement home, and take the test. In English that means no more power pellets my friend.
plink081
QUOTE (AussieLad @ May 16 2011, 05:46 PM) *

I was at that fight. They were some monsters up in there.

geelongfan
QUOTE (Fitz @ May 17 2011, 05:21 PM) *
You an Aussie?

yeh mate... well i went to school in the usa and i've just returned to melbourne.. you know any good gyms to train around here?
The CEO
QUOTE (Method @ May 16 2011, 07:59 PM) *

QUOTE (Spyder @ May 16 2011, 09:29 PM) *
You have no idea...

laugh.gif

JD and CEO will get a kick out of that one.

laugh.gif

LMAO!....unbelievable...

Meth's got a good eye...
BoxingWizard23
This is crazy, Mayweather Ingeniously let Top Wank and Blob Arum pour out all the bullshit articles and lies to twist the public's already misconstrued and misunderstood views of Mayweather so when all the dust clears he can say his fact piece. Cause like he said theres always more than 1 side to every story which is true in general. I use to be a big Pac fan. Till as a boxing wizard i started questioning the possibilities of how this man from 106 couldnt knock out alot of guys in his weight but knock out and brutally hurt guys in higher weights plus increase in stamina,speed,power,recovery and get older while doing it. It's never been done and he Pac must have either special genes or he's on something the laws of weights and pressure doesn't add up. Every boxer in history have lossed something for going up in weight and when getting older. Pac is the only fighter to gain everything and more while going up plus getting older. Mayweather is the smartest boxer today. He exposed Pacman right here, someone needs to get this to ESPN ASAP...I love the Tiger colors he rockin, he wanted that fight. Freddie roach knows Pac cant do anything with May, Mosley exposed Pac's limited abilities. He couldn't knock out a vulnerable, intimidated,defesnive and older Mosley plus he missed alot of shots.

PACMAN VS MAYWEATHER PREDICTION: Mayweather KO11th/TKO9TH/Wide UD
VegasGrown420
fighthype.com+Mayweather after dark= Real talk from the REAL champ.

mayweather vs. pac prediction. 118-112 money may
MrWestGrand
1st Post on Fighthype, and I'm liking the sick looking layout.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.