Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kassim the Dream
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Snoop
Fuck what the critics say, this documentary was top notch. Has anyone else seen it?

caneman
QUOTE (Snoop @ May 16 2011, 09:16 PM) *
Fuck what the critics say, this documentary was top notch. Has anyone else seen it?

I'd go see that in a heart beat! I have learned "critics" often don't know shit!
Snoop
QUOTE (caneman @ May 17 2011, 02:50 AM) *
I'd go see that in a heart beat! I have learned "critics" often don't know shit!

Only place I could find it was on iTunes. $2.99 for rent. Worth the 3 bucks IMO.
Cheesey1
QUOTE (Snoop @ May 16 2011, 09:16 PM) *

I heard about this, but forgot about it. Thanks a lot for the reminder, I'll definitely check it out.
Romulus9
I have a DVD of it. It's an amazing story, told in a very good way.

I've actually loaned it out to a few people, some of whom weren't even boxing fans, and they LOVED it.

Snoop
QUOTE (Romulus9 @ May 17 2011, 02:57 AM) *
I have a DVD of it. It's an amazing story, told in a very good way.

I've actually loaned it out to a few people, some of whom weren't even boxing fans, and they LOVED it.

It is an AMAZING story, and I was surprised when critics bashed the style of storytelling. I thought it followed his life VERY well and captured the significance of the sport beyond the business. Makes you really think about the stories behind each fighter.

BTW, where did you find the DVD?
caneman
QUOTE (Snoop @ May 16 2011, 10:02 PM) *
It is an AMAZING story, and I was surprised when critics bashed the style of storytelling. I thought it followed his life VERY well and captured the significance of the sport beyond the business. Makes you really think about the stories behind each fighter.

BTW, where did you find the DVD?

Well critic had District 9 as 3 1/2 stars...it wasn't 1 stars and the same with Slumdog Millionaire IMO! But what do I know?????
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.