Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Edgar Sosa VS Ponsaklek Wongjongkam
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
FinitoElDinamita
Edgar Sosa will be making a final stop before heading into this megafight against Wong.. This is one of the biggest fights that could be made in the lower weight division and Im absolutely stoked for this fight.

Who do you like in this one?
SmartyBeardo
When is this scheduled for?
FinitoElDinamita
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ May 20 2011, 03:15 AM) *
When is this scheduled for?

Nothing is set in stone but he's taking a tuneup against Julio Paz 7/2, then a Wong showdown sometime in the fall..
Mean Mister Mustard
Edgar Sosa was streaking for a while, then he had that freak fight with Mayol, which I didn't see. Still, I think he's more wily than Kameda, so he should be able to give Wonjongkam a good fight. I don't know who to pick in this one.
FinitoElDinamita
QUOTE (Mean Mister Mustard @ May 20 2011, 11:05 AM) *
Edgar Sosa was streaking for a while, then he had that freak fight with Mayol, which I didn't see. Still, I think he's more wily than Kameda, so he should be able to give Wonjongkam a good fight. I don't know who to pick in this one.

Mayol fight was very bogus so you didnt miss out on anything. Edgar Sosa is a bad dude and i first realized this when he neutralized Brian Viloria.. This little guy has some amazing boxing ability.. He's definitely a notch above Kameda..

I never liked Wong's resume but at least he fought Kameda and I was very susprised there.. He deserves alot of credit for beating Kameda in his backyard.

My heart is with Sosa but my head tells me that Wong will win...
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (FinitoElDinamita @ May 20 2011, 10:44 AM) *
Nothing is set in stone but he's taking a tuneup against Julio Paz 7/2, then a Wong showdown sometime in the fall..

Wonjongkam is ripe for an upset, IMO. He's been staying busy fighting too many little boys. Sosa could be the one to get him.
BigG
Pongsaklek is P4P material but Sosa was looking very good in his title run. I expect Pong to win a decision he is better skilled.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.