Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Daniel Tosh gets punched in the face
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Spyder

Pretty funny video...punchline is at 2:11.

laugh.gif
kidbazooka1
Hahahahahhahah

Thats some funny sh*t.
Run and Gun Game Calls
beautiful, just dont let ben see this, lol it will start another 800 part series on a fighter that hasnt fought for a year, and has no current fights planned in the future!!!!!

Laugh Ben dont get offended btw
Deevel79
A GAY comedian telling Floyd to "Man up"

WOW!!!!!!!!!
Spyder
QUOTE (Deevel79 @ May 20 2011, 03:42 PM) *
A GAY comedian telling Floyd to "Man up"

WOW!!!!!!!!!

It's not a good look.
Deevel79
QUOTE (Spyder @ May 20 2011, 04:26 PM) *
It's not a good look.

Definitely not. You can tell by the # of views vs the # of posts that many on this site are not fond of this thread! Hahaha...

Truth is, everyone is calling it as they see it. From boxers, to nfl players, to rappers, to the boxing media and fans, and to now a GAY comedian. Floyd does not want any part of Pac. Tests or no tests. He does not want to fight Pac. It cant be any more obvious!
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Deevel79 @ May 20 2011, 01:33 PM) *
Definitely not. You can tell by the # of views vs the # of posts that many on this site are not fond of this thread! Hahaha...

Truth is, everyone is calling it as they see it. From boxers, to nfl players, to rappers, to the boxing media and fans, and to now a GAY comedian. Floyd does not want any part of Pac. Tests or no tests. He does not want to fight Pac. It cant be any more obvious!

Yes it can.
Hotsauce
yall are beating a dead horse. floyd doesn't care what people say about him.

if he did floyd/manny would have fought by now.
Spyder
QUOTE (Hotsauce @ May 20 2011, 05:55 PM) *
yall are beating a dead horse. floyd doesn't care what people say about him.

if he did floyd/manny would have fought by now.

Ya'll?!?

We're talking about a comedian's reaction to getting punched in the face by the P4P King. What are YOU talking about?

laugh.gif
The CEO
laugh.gif

I'll sit this one out for you, Spyder...

PM or text me if you wanna hear a PPV Level, threadending post on it...lol
Hotsauce
QUOTE (Spyder @ May 20 2011, 05:22 PM) *
Ya'll?!?

We're talking about a comedian's reaction to getting punched in the face by the P4P King. What are YOU talking about?

laugh.gif

smh
JLUVBABY
that was good stuff but his last comment was gay as hell... guy probably is the least bit a boxing fan making such a comment... when it comes to the fight going down there is more to it not happening then what arum and his circus has to say.... i dont think arum is ready for that fight or wants it to go down like ive said many a times... floyds not scared of manny and mannys not scared of floyd... the difference is manny doesnt have control over who he fights where floyd does... once he's (arum) finished bending manny over at the bank he will serve him up to mayweather and the world will see the mismatch its been waiting on... mayweather beats the hell out of manny and anyone that thinks its close or the other way around dont know a damn thing about styles making fights in this sport... and not only styles but pure skill overtaking the lack of... no way pac beats mayweather and im sure the odds makers know this as well... i expect mayweather to open like 10 to 1 or somewhere in that area... odds makers are rarely wrong...
KookedKrack
lol @ the vid but I could really give two f*cks about how Daniel Tosh feels about Floyd or Pac-man. Does he even watch boxing? Probably not.

This reminds me of that skit from Dave Chappelle's stand up. "Who gives a fuck what Ja Rule thinks?"

Spyder
QUOTE (The CEO @ May 20 2011, 06:53 PM) *
laugh.gif

I'll sit this one out for you, Spyder...

PM or text me if you wanna hear a PPV Level, threadending post on it...lol

Screw that...I want to read it here!

Put this thread on blast!

laugh.gif
Deevel79
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ May 20 2011, 08:42 PM) *
that was good stuff but his last comment was gay as hell... guy probably is the least bit a boxing fan making such a comment... when it comes to the fight going down there is more to it not happening then what arum and his circus has to say.... i dont think arum is ready for that fight or wants it to go down like ive said many a times... floyds not scared of manny and mannys not scared of floyd... the difference is manny doesnt have control over who he fights where floyd does... once he's (arum) finished bending manny over at the bank he will serve him up to mayweather and the world will see the mismatch its been waiting on... mayweather beats the hell out of manny and anyone that thinks its close or the other way around dont know a damn thing about styles making fights in this sport... and not only styles but pure skill overtaking the lack of... no way pac beats mayweather and im sure the odds makers know this as well... i expect mayweather to open like 10 to 1 or somewhere in that area... odds makers are rarely wrong...

Unfortunately Floyd isnt as confident of his skills when it comes to this fight as you are. If you think this fight opens up at a 10-1 odds in favor of Floyd, then my friend, it is YOU who know's nothing about boxing.
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ May 20 2011, 07:42 PM) *
i expect mayweather to open like 10 to 1 or somewhere in that area

Say what?

10 to 1?

laugh.gif

Maybe if you're talking about him fighting Bobby Pacquaio as a tune-up.
Spyder
Are you guys talking about Floyd Mayweather the ex-Boxer?
Deevel79
QUOTE (Spyder @ May 20 2011, 11:28 PM) *
Are you guys talking about Floyd Mayweather the ex-Boxer?

Yes. The vacationer who moves when he wants to move! lol

P.S.....What ever happened to that contract that was suppose to be at his house, but when he got home, all of a sudden he had to call Haymon to get a copy of it. Hmmm...........

If Floyd released these videos to clear his name, it sure as hell backfired. All he did was contradict himself and dig himself into a deeper hole when it comes to the topic of him ducking the so-called "one dimensional Philippino midget who will be easy work". Yeah ok! Haha.....
Spyder
It still amazes me how brave Tosh is to get in the ring with that juice monkey...

There are a lot of guys that have fought their whole lives that wouldn't take a risk like that.
gravytrain
QUOTE (Spyder @ May 21 2011, 11:56 AM) *
It still amazes me how brave Tosh is to get in the ring with that juice monkey...

There are a lot of guys that have fought their whole lives that wouldn't take a risk like that.

Pac would have finished him but his foot was sore.
Hotsauce
i know people wants to see the floyd/manny fight but that fight would be boring.

that fight won't be exciting. both guys would be cautious, it would be a chess match.
Spyder
QUOTE (Hotsauce @ May 21 2011, 04:50 PM) *
i know people wants to see the floyd/manny fight but that fight would be boring.

that fight won't be exciting. both guys would be cautious, it would be a chess match.

Have you ever seen Manny fight?

laugh.gif

Cautious is not a word that would EVER describe his fighting style...
Hotsauce
QUOTE (Spyder @ May 21 2011, 03:53 PM) *
Have you ever seen Manny fight?

laugh.gif

Cautious is not a word that would EVER describe his fighting style...

u ever seen floyd fight?

that fight would be boring
Spyder
There is nothing about Manny's style that would indicate a cautious chess match. That's the point that you were trying to make.

If you're now saying that the fight would be boring because Floyd would run away all night like Shane did, then it's hard for me to argue with that.
Hotsauce
QUOTE (Spyder @ May 21 2011, 04:05 PM) *
There is nothing about Manny's style that would indicate a cautious chess match. That's the point that you were trying to make.

If you're now saying that the fight would be boring because Floyd would run away all night like Shane did, then it's hard for me to argue with that.

it would be cause of floyd style, IMO.
Spyder
You can't make someone fight when they don't want to.

I'm good with Floyd staying retired. Seeing how reluctant he was about getting back in the ring, I wouldn't want to see that guy fight either. Just like some guys don't know when to hang them up...I guess some know when it's time.
Hotsauce
QUOTE (Spyder @ May 21 2011, 04:23 PM) *
You can't make someone fight when they don't want to.

I'm good with Floyd staying retired. Seeing how reluctant he was about getting back in the ring, I wouldn't want to see that guy fight either. Just like some guys don't know when to hang them up...I guess some know when it's time.

agreed. if floyd wants to stay retired, then let him. at least he probably won't end up like rjj.
The CEO
QUOTE (Spyder @ May 20 2011, 09:21 PM) *
Screw that...I want to read it here!

Put this thread on blast!

laugh.gif

I'd like to, but I wont....lol

I'm a mod...so at this crucial time in our community, I need to be more professional and moderate as fairly as possible...no matter how much I Hate Pacquiao and his 'tards.

Maybe after the dust has settled, I'll start droppin' bombs again...

drinks.gif
Spyder
QUOTE (The CEO @ May 21 2011, 05:53 PM) *
I'd like to, but I wont....lol

I'm a mod...so at this crucial time in our community, I need to be more professional and moderate as fairly as possible...no matter how much I Hate Pacquiao and his 'tards.

Maybe after the dust has settled, I'll start droppin' bombs again...

drinks.gif

Do I have to beg Hype or Jack to un-MOD you?

laugh.gif

Now is not the time for being professional or fair...lol...let the Hate flow!
The CEO
Oh there will be Hate...you know it never ends...lol

I decided a long time ago to restrain myself when it comes to anything May-Pac related here (I've done this the past year and half)...it was for the board's best interest....but you can best believe I will continue to publicly and vocally Hate guys like Khan, Bute, et al until I'm satisfied...
Spyder
QUOTE (The CEO @ May 21 2011, 09:54 PM) *
Oh there will be Hate...you know it never ends...lol

I decided a long time ago to restrain myself when it comes to anything May-Pac related here (I've done this the past year and half)...it was for the board's best interest....but you can best believe I will continue to publicly and vocally Hate guys like Khan, Bute, et al until I'm satisfied...

Be honest...you were defeated and shamed into silence!

laugh.gif

I kid, I kid.

laugh.gif
JLUVBABY
QUOTE (Deevel79 @ May 20 2011, 09:44 PM) *
Unfortunately Floyd isnt as confident of his skills when it comes to this fight as you are. If you think this fight opens up at a 10-1 odds in favor of Floyd, then my friend, it is YOU who know's nothing about boxing.

yep... 10 to 1... many pac has nothing for floyd mayweather... im not a big fan of either at this point but i call em like i see em... thats easy money for floyd and a boring fight... floyd wont do anything that would put him in harms way in that fight... you would/will see pac totally defused and dominated in every fashion of boxing can think of... and to be even more blunt about this fight i wouldnt be surprised to see pac tko'd or stopped late due to accumalation of punches or cuts or ref or corner stoppage from damage taken in the fight...mayweather is a very far cry from the handpicked made to order guys pacs been fighting... Bob Arum knows this and i think thats another reason this fight hasnt come to frutation as well.... just my opinions we shall see... personally i could care less at this point if the fight goes down or not...

THe kicker to what im saying is i wish i could say I FEEL that fight is closer... The skills mayweather has displayed in the ring versus what pac has displayed is just night and day... i wish i could say he is truley one of those special great fighters but I THINK he is a product of arums crude matchmaking amongst other things... his last several opponents can be easily disected for what those fighters where by the time he fought them... not hating on the dude just calling it like i see it...
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Spyder @ May 21 2011, 08:56 PM) *
Be honest...you were defeated and shamed into silence!

laugh.gif

I kid, I kid.

laugh.gif

No you don't, The Brig was too strong for CEO. He knows this laugh.gif
alaganza
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ May 22 2011, 07:25 AM) *
yep... 10 to 1... many pac has nothing for floyd mayweather... im not a big fan of either at this point but i call em like i see em... thats easy money for floyd and a boring fight... floyd wont do anything that would put him in harms way in that fight... you would/will see pac totally defused and dominated in every fashion of boxing can think of... and to be even more blunt about this fight i wouldnt be surprised to see pac tko'd or stopped late due to accumalation of punches or cuts or ref or corner stoppage from damage taken in the fight...mayweather is a very far cry from the handpicked made to order guys pacs been fighting... Bob Arum knows this and i think thats another reason this fight hasnt come to frutation as well.... just my opinions we shall see... personally i could care less at this point if the fight goes down or not...

I too feel this fight would not be exciting to watch. I am really not too what people have seen from Pac that shows he beats Floyd. I feel he has a puncher's chance and that's about it. If he over commits and lunges forward like he did against Shane I believe he will help Floyd ko him.

When this fight was first announced a few years ago I told a friend of mine the fight would never happen. However, at the beginning of this year I gave myself a personal deadline of May 31st for the fight to be signed. If the fight is signed by May 31st I will watch it. If not, I'll have nothing to do with it. It's ridiculous that the fight has not happened already! And both fighters are to blame.
The CEO
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ May 24 2011, 07:11 AM) *

The Truth resides in this thread -------> The Pacquiao Phut-Daon Pontoon

Enjoy!

Snoop
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ May 24 2011, 12:11 PM) *

laugh.gif

I love you Brig Boys. Your delusion never seems to go away.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.