Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mayweather is right!!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
bosco
Floyd Mayweather Jr is right. All boxers should submit to random drug testing. People say who is Floyd to demand these drug tests not required by the commission? Floyd is a man who knows that there is a lot of cheating in boxing as well as all sports. The tests required by the boxing commissions are beatable and outdated. If Manny knows when the drug test is coming couldn't he get a transfusion or a masking agent that hides the masking agent that hides the PEDS. Now we have Lance Armstrong..7 time Tour De France winner. What he did was amazing. He had over 500 drug tests and never failed 1. Now it's coming out that his team mates and close friends testified to the grand jury that he was doping. That they were doping together. Freddie Roach says Manny is clean but several of his fighters tested positive with the most notable being James Toney and Roach response was he didn't know because he never asked. Everyone in boxing knows Manny is juicing. Why haven't anyone asked Manny on the air in front of the whole world..."Manny...will you agree to random urine and blood tests to fight Mayweather?' People are so quick to ask Floyd all the tough questions and accuse him of being a coward. Why is Manny so protected? Roach and Arum always answer for Manny. Lets put Manny on the spot and ask him face to face will you take the test to make the fight?
SmartyBeardo
Yawn, it's too early for a nap.
bosco
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ May 21 2011, 08:24 AM) *
Yawn, it's too early for a nap.

Typical...can't respond to the post without looking stupid so you resort to sarcasm or insults
bosco
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ May 21 2011, 08:48 AM) *
And you can't think of anything else in the world of boxing to talk about. S.O.S, different day.

Another perfect example
bosco
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ May 21 2011, 08:56 AM) *
Yes you are.

Now, can you think of the 1,000,000,000.000th way to remix this shit?

A different perspective...While everyone is so critical of Mayweather and so quick to judge him why haven't anyone questioned Pacquiao face to face about whether he will take the test or not. Don't ask Arum or Roach. It's seems funny that Larry Merchant or Jim Grey never asked Manny after a fight will he agree to random urine and blood tests to make the fight. Why will you take this test but not that test. A lot people defend Manny by saying he never failed a test. Lance Armstrong passed over 500 tests without failing 1 so it can be done. Especially if you know when its coming and whats the cutoff date. If you have nothing to hide then take a more thorough test and get the fight on. In baseball they were hitting 60-70 home runs a year. Why has that stopped?
bosco
I am interested to see how Chad Dawson look with new trainer Emanuel Steward..Steward urges his fighters to go for the knockout. With Steward you'll get a better jab and better balance and a little more aggression...especially if Steward actually decides to train you his self instead of his helpers training you...lol
Spyder
I have a question...

What's the status on Floyd's petition to the State Athletic Commissions asking them to mandate stricter drug testing?

I'll wait...
luv4boxing1
QUOTE (bosco @ May 21 2011, 06:11 AM) *
Floyd Mayweather Jr is right. All boxers should submit to random drug testing. People say who is Floyd to demand these drug tests not required by the commission? Floyd is a man who knows that there is a lot of cheating in boxing as well as all sports. The tests required by the boxing commissions are beatable and outdated. If Manny knows when the drug test is coming couldn't he get a transfusion or a masking agent that hides the masking agent that hides the PEDS. Now we have Lance Armstrong..7 time Tour De France winner. What he did was amazing. He had over 500 drug tests and never failed 1. Now it's coming out that his team mates and close friends testified to the grand jury that he was doping. That they were doping together. Freddie Roach says Manny is clean but several of his fighters tested positive with the most notable being James Toney and Roach response was he didn't know because he never asked. Everyone in boxing knows Manny is juicing. Why haven't anyone asked Manny on the air in front of the whole world..."Manny...will you agree to random urine and blood tests to fight Mayweather?' People are so quick to ask Floyd all the tough questions and accuse him of being a coward. Why is Manny so protected? Roach and Arum always answer for Manny. Lets put Manny on the spot and ask him face to face will you take the test to make the fight?

you hit the nail in on the coffin! everybody knows profesional athelets use p.e.ds specially boxing! the promoters know it! the commision! the sanctuaning bodies know it1 shit the trainers know this to be!!roach knows all full well that for the last 3 5 yrs manny has been on roids!! the manny bandwagoners are to ignorant to look at the signs! or they just simply dont care anyways. floyd mayweather is a profesional1 the elite of the elite believe me when i tell you this!! he whoop make manny paquiao look like a c level fighter! the only thing that i know concerns floyd is that mannys stamina!! due to his p.e.ds his red cells would produce more oxigen.. floyd mayweather is not a stupid man! hes a smart fighter in and out of the ring!
luv4boxing1
you have the "great lance armstrong" mr 7time tour de france winner! he too used p.e.ds and now they are on his ass!! mark mcguiere, barry bonds,manny paquiao! mosley,james toney, manny paquiao!! you have to not know boxing to believe that in one years time that you can (being paquiao) move up 2 weight classes, and fight full fledge welterweights ( weight drained ) and taking their punches ,and then knocking them out! look his frame is very small do the math!! he started at 106 for crying out loud! hes a cheater manny paquiao is..
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (luv4boxing1 @ May 21 2011, 05:29 PM) *
you have the "great lance armstrong" mr 7time tour de france winner! he too used p.e.ds and now they are on his ass!! mark mcguiere, barry bonds,manny paquiao! mosley,james toney, manny paquiao!! you have to not know boxing to believe that in one years time that you can (being paquiao) move up 2 weight classes, and fight full fledge welterweights ( weight drained ) and taking their punches ,and then knocking them out! look his frame is very small do the math!! he started at 106 for crying out loud! hes a cheater manny paquiao is..

Now that you put it so eloquently, I guess your right. Pacquiao is clearly a cheater. Thank you for breaking it down so well
Method
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ May 21 2011, 10:18 AM) *
Let's ask some tough questions:

Does BHop take Geritol before his fights?

Will Chad Dawson walk to the ring holding his kid's hand, under the watchful eye of his boss . . . I mean wife, this time?

Will RJJ make it out of Moscow alive?

Extra Credit -
Who is fighting on May 25?

Pass your papers to the middle aisle.

Aaaaahahahaha.

Solid.

I got the extra credit ? wrong, by the way.
Method
QUOTE (luv4boxing1 @ May 21 2011, 12:29 PM) *

They've BEEN on Lance Armstrong's ass...for YEARS...and he KEPT winning TdF's in spite of it. I can't say he is/isn't/did/didn't...I'll reserve judgement until he gets nailed. What I do know is that some of those PED's, I believe EPO, are used in conjunction w other cancer treatments, and holmes DID have cancer. But again, People can say all they want about Lance...I'll reserve judgement until its time to judge. Same w Manny. Floyd came up from 106 too, so excuse me for not burning Paq at the stake just because convicted felons claim he's on roids.
JLUVBABY
being a texas boy imma lance armstrong fan... possible he was juicing but i doubt it... sometimes a true natural talent just comes to surface... i hope its true for lance and i hope its true for pac as well... but with that said skill for skill pac aint beating mayweather... he is number 2 p4p....
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (bosco @ May 21 2011, 08:11 AM) *

Unfortunately for you alot of ppl dicc ride Pacman... im a fan of BOXING first.. so whoever wins, wins. as long as its a good fight i dont care.. I do like Mayweather but i also like Pac im juss not as inlove as most niqkas are...

but i deff agree... i think everyone should be randomely tested. i hate cheaters, but then again I cheated alot in school... haha.

Mama Dukes used to tell me "IF YOU AINT CHEATING, YOU AINT TRYIN"...lmao
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ May 21 2011, 12:00 PM) *
being a texas boy imma lance armstrong fan... possible he was juicing but i doubt it... sometimes a true natural talent just comes to surface... i hope its true for lance and i hope its true for pac as well... but with that said skill for skill pac aint beating mayweather... he is number 2 p4p....

i feel you on the TX ish cuhz... but i personally think Lance cheated.. and i work for Radioshacc which is one of his big sponsors.. we have his ish all over the place...

on a side note i went to Beaumont once to train for a job.. damn it was boring as hell... lol. i did find some bomb ass dro tho... lol. and they had that one strip with all the Bars and clubs next door to each other.. one spot had them Giant Margaritas for like 50 cents or something stupid like that...lol
caneman
I am starting to wonder whose worse, Pactard's or PBF nut mites? OH yea, how can you be p4p if you are NOT an active fighter????
darroy
if floyd were really about cleaning up the sport of boxing he could have made this stance years ago! it's not about looking out for other fighters just his own ass and maybe being a little insecure about the matchup. i think he should beat manny if they fight but you never know..... that's why they fight the fights.
FinitoElDinamita
Im sure the thought has crossed Floyd's mind but he really doesnt believe that Pac is on anything. IT's more of a tactic to get inside the head of pacman and gain an edge. Only reason he's stalling is not in fear of pacman, but he simply isn't interested in fighting at the moment.
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (caneman @ May 21 2011, 01:15 PM) *
I am starting to wonder whose worse, Pactard's or PBF nut mites? OH yea, how can you be p4p if you are NOT an active fighter????

lol... good question!!!... personally i think its Pacs Fans.

and your right about Floyd, i think the only reason he isnt P4P is due to his unactivity... otherwise ide give him my vote.
and catch weights have hurt Pacs p4p rankin on my list...
hes still a great fighter but i like Sergio Martinez because of his willingness to fight anyone.. whether or not physically he can go up and down in weight and win, is yet to be proven. but i have the feeling he has the Balls to try.
gbh32001
Floyd scared to lose. Good for him to school Pac in a 12 snoozer round and shout to the whole world that he spank a little yellow midget monkey from the philippines. But he doesn't have the balls to try, let alone thinking about it for a $100M.
boxtop123
QUOTE (bosco @ May 21 2011, 10:36 AM) *
I am interested to see how Chad Dawson look with new trainer Emanuel Steward..Steward urges his fighters to go for the knockout. With Steward you'll get a better jab and better balance and a little more aggression...especially if Steward actually decides to train you his self instead of his helpers training you...lol

floyd knows that manny is dirty floyd also knows he can whip manny's ass even on juice but arum and roach have struggled to paint floyd as the villan as evident by many pac fans now wanting pac to take the test if floyd is scared as some pac fans say then why doesnt pac go on air and state i will take the test that way we all can see but i guess that info is only available to pac fans huh?

also for you pac fans arum and roach both are on record stating that delahoya as well as shane were washed up then went out and signed to fight them so it is obvious by their own mouth's that they have no problem fighting guy's past their prime.

NOW I ASK ANY PAC FAN TO NAME 2 THAT MAYWEATHER FOUGHT......GOTCHA
BoxingWizard23
You fools Mayweather has never been scared of no boxer. How can a man who fights for a living be scared of someone else?? This is not a man who's a novice or an amature. This is a man who dedicated almost 15 yrs of his life to this sport and by calling him a coward is disrespectful and idiotic. People think they know everything but they really know nothing. Pacman wanted Mayweather to agree to everything in the contract and May did. In the contract Manny's team wanted ring size,glove size, pick their own ref, and May has to pay 1 Million dollars over every pound he comes over the limit and he agreed to all that. All Money May did was wanted Pac to agree to the Olympic random USDA testing and Pac walked away from the fight to fight a underachiever in Clottey. Mayweather is the real p4p King..Nuthin but Facts
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Method @ May 21 2011, 09:37 AM) *
Aaaaahahahaha.

Solid.

I got the extra credit ? wrong, by the way.

Trick question = nobody

But I wish Alexander v Matthysse was this Wednesday rather than June 25.
scallum
Boxing should no doubt require drug testing. The sport is dangerous n sum humans have no probs wit cheating. Look at what margarito tried against an older ssm. Pbf is 100 percent correct in demanding testing. Usually where is smoke there is fire. Im seeing much smoke over at camp Pac
caneman
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ May 22 2011, 10:03 AM) *
Trick question = nobody

But I wish Alexander v Matthysse was this Wednesday rather than June 25.

I hear Kevin "Kingpin" Johnson is supposed to fight Wednesday but I can't confirm that on any site! lolz!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.