Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HBO@10PM(ET)/7PM(PT): Pascal vs, Hopkins II (SPOILERS 15 Minutes Later)
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Archives
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Jack 1000
This thread is for all on-going and post-fight reactions to the Hopkins-Pascal II rematch and the undercard. For the benefit of our new FightHype family members this is what we call our on-going round by round and post-fight reaction thread for all HBO, Showtime, and PPV cards. All discussions about the fight MUST be in this thread. We have several new users, so I want to repeat our "No New Spoilers and No Public Streams Policies:"

We are VERY STRICT about our no spoilers/no public streams rule policy! Users must keep all comments about the fight inside the thread. NO NEW THREADS SHOULD BE MADE. No users may make ANY THREADS that give away the results of a fight in a topics title!

Additionally, no public stream URL's are permitted to be posted or discussed on the forums. Promoters (and attorneys) check these boards for that kind of thing, and if they find out that we are providing any kind of "Free Per View" links our reporters, writers, and photographers could lose accreditation to cover future fights. ONLY PRIVATE STREAMS are permitted through E-Mail or the PM function on the board.

We reserve the right to issue 2 day suspensions for violations of this rule and/or negativity warnings on accounts.

Sorry to have to repeat this for people who have been around for years, but we want our new users to understand why we have this policy.

Jack

Administrator
caneman
WAR BHop!
mexi-cutioner
Pascal has got this in the bag. AMERICAN HEALTHCARE SUCKS!

mexi-cutioner

KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
And it's storming here, so the satellite is out. Kind of ironic they call the end of the world today and it looks all ominous outside. Anyway, I hope Hopkins wins, but the odds are against him. It's in Pascal's hometown, Hopkins is 46, and Pascal has very fast hands that dropped Hopkins twice last time. I think Pascal wins by decision, but would love to be proven wrong.
Spyder
Who are these two mexican fellers fighting?
caneman
Talk time is about over...it's time fight! It will be interesting to see Dawson fight too! I hope X destroys Pascal and retires on the spot!
HaydelHammer
Manny will curse up a fk'n storm tonight if chad does his usual style of not mashing on the gas.
mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ May 21 2011, 07:09 PM) *
I give 'em a bunch of shit but them French CanadaLand fans bring the energy.

we don't fuck around in Canada.
D-MARV
Can someone send me a link?
HaydelHammer
QUOTE (D-MARV @ May 21 2011, 10:16 PM) *
Can someone send me a link?

check your PM
D-MARV
Thanks Hammer!
HaydelHammer
I love that ring man. Bright as hell.
HaydelHammer
Dawson looks like he just getting in some rounds. I'd like to see him score a knockdown here.
HaydelHammer
Dawson needs to put some leather upside this dude head and sit his ass down.
HaydelHammer
Knockout my ass...looks like same Chad in there. Manny getting amped...told ya.

Time to get busy chad.
HaydelHammer
Manny is going to fk'n flip out tonight if chad doesn't show some aggression.
HaydelHammer
Chad is a great boxer no doubt..but he just can't shake his old ways man.

Manny getting in his a$$. LMFAO
HaydelHammer
Manny might want to let this be his last fight working with Chad.....chad is just not that dude manny likes that goes for it man.

Chad in there looking like a big ass Mark Breland
Warlord
Took Hopkins 3 tries to make weight? Looks like he wants to come into tonight's fight with some size. Coming back out with some custom ring music again, lol.
Warlord
Worst two ring entrance songs I've heard in a long, long time.
HaydelHammer
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ May 21 2011, 11:26 PM) *
What? Am I in a piano lounge or some shit?

I know right. TF is going on tonight with this ballroom shit. I feel like I'm watching dancing with the stars or some shit minus shane mosley smiling ass
Warlord
Pascal got the memo and changed his ring music mid-performance to rap. But it's still garbage.
gravytrain
Pascal is taking a long time with his entrance because he knows it's that ass.
HaydelHammer
ok as usual pascal will gas around rd 6....that is a given folks unless he got into pacman's stash.
E.C.LEGEND
that shirt is awesome! lol
mexi-cutioner
Pascal has this in the bag, sorry BHOP, but history will have to wait another day

U.S HEALTHCARE SUCKS!!!
SmartyBeardo
Round 1. Feelin it out. Pascal on his bike.
mexi-cutioner
listen to that crowd. American boxing fans need to take notes !!!!
SmartyBeardo
BHop being cautious coming in as usual
SmartyBeardo
nice left Hops. 1 could go either way which means it just went to Pascal.
Warlord
Pascal moving, Hopkins stalking. It may be nothing, but I don't know if it is a good idea for a 46 year old fighter who struggled to make weight to be pressing so early in a fight. But then again, this is Pascal, so it's not like Pascal is going to be fresh late in the fight either, and Hopkins is known for his conditioning, so we'll see.
D-MARV
Pascal is being a bitch!
HaydelHammer
Don't need to hear chad old snaggle puss talking ass
HaydelHammer
QUOTE (D-MARV @ May 21 2011, 11:39 PM) *
Pascal is being a bitch!

yes he is ...a big one.
mexi-cutioner
QUOTE (D-MARV @ May 21 2011, 08:39 PM) *
Pascal is being a bitch!

pascal is the one pressing in the 2nd, after all that talk of bhop killing pascal Bhop is being the fucking pussy ass bitch!!!!
SmartyBeardo
Pascal lunging. Nice mixup. BHop comes back. Pascal lands a right. BHop looks a bit slow. Very close which means 2 goes to Pascal.

Warlord
How do you guys have it scored so far? Hopkins is showing the better ring generalship so far.
mexi-cutioner
WAR PASCAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 17,730 STRONG!!!!!
SmartyBeardo
Pascal hurts BHop. BHop comes back digging deep.
Warlord
Pascal caught Hopkins cleanly there in the corner, but Hopkins seems okay. Now Hopkins doing some good body work.
gravytrain
QUOTE (mexi-cutioner @ May 21 2011, 11:43 PM) *
WAR PASCAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 17,730 STRONG!!!!!

it's ok, you cats are only strong for 4 rounds or against lesser opposition.

America, fuck yeah
SmartyBeardo
Pascal hurt. Pascal lands too. BHop digging. Pascal rallys

BHop 3.

2-1 Pascal
mexi-cutioner
good shots and flurry by pascal to end the round. 3-0 Pascal bitches!!!!
HaydelHammer
pascal waiting around on an older fighter...for what? Then gets caught with a right that hurt his ass. Now look at him.
Warlord
Hopkins pressing, but eating some shots to do so. Close 3rd, you gotta think Pascal gets the nod for these close rounds, considering where the fight is taking place.
HaydelHammer
about 2 more rds and pascal won't have nothing left imo. 6 rds and he's done.
mexi-cutioner
LOL HOPKINS HURT TO END THE ROUND FUCKINGBITCH!!!! WEOOOOOOOOOO WAR PASCAL BITCHES!!!!!!
SmartyBeardo
Round 4. BHop lands. Pascal responds. BHop attacking. Exchange of body shots Pascal comes on BHop fires back. Good right left BHop hurt.

Pascal 4

3-1 Pascal
Warlord
Hopkins hurt there at the end. Pascal's round.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.