Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bob said they would do testing all the way up to the fight
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
noWAYnoHOW
Bob Said they would do testing all the way up to the fight

If thats the case why can't this fight happen?

SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (noWAYnoHOW @ May 22 2011, 10:10 AM) *

Look at Dusty. He's disintegrating before our eyes. Shit's so old the mold done died.
The CEO
Bob Arum thinks Boxing fans are fools...he literally tells people who to like and what to believe....he thinks we're sheep, marks.

and if you buy or support his crap, he's right.
KookedKrack
strong 1st post.
noWAYnoHOW
well i don't know what to believe this whole thing is confusing to me.
bosco
I'm sorry but nowhere on that video did he say Manny would take random drug tests all the way up to the fight. He said drug tests isn't an issue but never did he say all the way up to the fight...Nice try twisting his words to say what you want them to say...you should work for the media.
Spyder
Ben and the guy shooting the Arum video should sit down and make a fight contract based on the info their sides are telling them.
noWAYnoHOW
bob arum runs the manny circus extravaganza. Manny is a puppet his team does the match making and etc.
but he himself did agree. I know an agreement means nothing when ink is not put to the paper, but its a step in the right direction. I just don't understand the politics involved in this sport.

kdd
QUOTE (The CEO @ May 22 2011, 01:41 PM) *
Bob Arum thinks Boxing fans are fools...he literally tells people who to like and what to believe....he thinks we're sheep, marks.

and if you buy or support his crap, he's right.

Floyd mayweather thinks boxing fans are fools..he did a real good acting tryin to dig out his outfit from the hamper..you saw how many baskets he had to lift up?
but seriously, MAYWEATHER thinks we are fools. STill tryin to feed us the Drug Testing still an issue. WHEN ROSS GREENBURG from HBO confirmed it wasnt..

WHo's LYING? FLOYD or HBO EXEC. ROSS GREENBURG?
gbh32001
Floyd should stay retire and bring his 0 to the grave, this family of convicted felon should left alone in alcatras.
With or without the roids he can beat that little yellow midget but his balls shrunk all the way up to his throat once he
heard Pac's name.
gravytrain
did Arum really just say there was no contract for when they first tried to make the fight?

i don't know about you guys but i've never heard them agree to anything when it counts, they've wanted a cutoff date.
JONdaCON817
Every reader in this Forum knows that Bob Arum is about as reliable of a source as the guy who said the World was gonna end yesterday.. that foo has NO credibility... smh
Jack 1000
Bob also said, "Yesterday I was lying, today I'm telling the truth." One of his most famous quotes, which calls into question everything he has said or done since.

Jack
boxtop123
QUOTE (gbh32001 @ May 22 2011, 02:21 PM) *
Floyd should stay retire and bring his 0 to the grave, this family of convicted felon should left alone in alcatras.
With or without the roids he can beat that little yellow midget but his balls shrunk all the way up to his throat once he
heard Pac's name.

manny pacquiao said he doesnt need floyd mayweather but he truly does his own fans cannot comment on any article written about manny without mentioning mayweather they bring floyd up even when manny doesnt, yet manny doesnt need floyd, i think he is referring to as long as their are old washed up guy's out there he doesnt need floyd.

how bout marquez at 140 why make him come up 2 divisions after complaining about the floyd vs marquez bout? manny is breaking down and he will be caught
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ May 22 2011, 05:10 PM) *
Bob also said, "Yesterday I was lying, today I'm telling the truth." One of his most famous quotes, which calls into question everything he has said or done since.

Jack

LOL... Probably the truest thing hes ever said... i mean the first part of the quote of course.. idkk about the 2nd...
neophyte7
QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ May 22 2011, 06:08 PM) *
Every reader in this Forum knows that Bob Arum is about as reliable of a source as the guy who said the World was gonna end yesterday.. that foo has NO credibility... smh

Amen... how in the fuck is Pac better and more legit than mayweather -- mayweather humiliates Marquez after a two year hiatus when he was the 2nd or 3rd best fighter in the world and he was lambasted as a coward for beating on a smaller man... while Pac faces and even more degenerated form of Marquez and it is oK... Pac is the lead animal attraction for the Bob Arum circus!!!
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ May 23 2011, 02:58 AM) *
Amen... how in the fuck is Pac better and more legit than mayweather -- mayweather humiliates Marquez after a two year hiatus when he was the 2nd or 3rd best fighter in the world and he was lambasted as a coward for beating on a smaller man... while Pac faces and even more degenerated form of Marquez and it is oK... Pac is the lead animal attraction for the Bob Arum circus!!!

Because he is exciting, active and has an at least as good if not better resume.

All of which is of course only opinion (apart from the active bit.)

Which brings me to whats been bugging me since this influx of Mayweather fans to the board. I'm not saying people cant support who they like, but Mayweather fans spend all their time slating Pac fans but are guilty of equal crimes. Every superfan on this or any other board does exactly the same shit, dumps on the opinions of others and then present their own opinion as fact.

I cant take anyone seriously on this issue of Pac v Floyd anymore for one reason, and its the reason that should be clear to everyone now. BOTH CAMPS ARE ABSOLUTELY FULL OF LIES AND BULLSHIT!!!!!
FightHypeRules
QUOTE (noWAYnoHOW @ May 22 2011, 10:10 AM) *

Why do you believe this is true? Because Arum said so? You're believing anything he says.... You're not only believing the devil, you're sitting around tapping your toes listening to him fiddle for ya.
Walstan86
Once again it's out there that Pac agrees to "any testing" Floyd wants. And of course, Floyd's gonna pretend like he didn't hear it and his defenders are gonna pretend that it's ok if Floyd pretends like he didn't hear it. ...... Floyd hears everything else, from guys' calling him pussy wherever he goes to guys posting 13 questions on a boxing message board. But whenever Manny himself or Arum goes on film saying they agree to all testing, Floyd gets deaf all of sudden. Go to the 1:35 mark to hear Arum say that Manny agreed to "any kind of testing--blood, urine, random...." Please Call Manny on this today! And if not, why not?

http://www.youtube.com/embed/iz7sk9JpDJc
PlayaPartner
If that is the case then why did Manny and Bob sign a contract with Marquez. If they agreed to the testing and that was the hold up originally then why not start negotiations with Floyd. But, they did not even mention Floyd after the Mosley fight. manny actually said he did not need to fight Maywether. This is just smoke and mirrors.
Walstan86
How can you start negotiations with a fighter who is still in retirement? Why doesn't Floyd say that he's ready to come back---against anybody? Manny's wide-open to the testing and fighting whoever they put in front of him. Floyd is still up in the air.
kdd
QUOTE (PlayaPartner @ May 22 2011, 11:28 PM) *
If that is the case then why did Manny and Bob sign a contract with Marquez. If they agreed to the testing and that was the hold up originally then why not start negotiations with Floyd. But, they did not even mention Floyd after the Mosley fight. manny actually said he did not need to fight Maywether. This is just smoke and mirrors.

where have you been? they were referring to the 2nd negotiations that drug issue has been resolved and that Ross Greenburg ,an HBO exec confirmed. But according to floyd there were no negotiations ever took place..Callin ross greenburg who is pro Golden Boy a liar...puhlease...get with the program and be updated when you want to interact.
Walstan86
QUOTE (kdd @ May 22 2011, 10:53 PM) *
where have you been? they were referring to the 2nd negotiations that drug issue has been resolved and that Ross Greenburg ,an HBO exec confirmed. But according to floyd there were no negotiations ever took place..Callin ross greenburg who is pro Golden Boy a liar...puhlease...get with the program and be updated when you want to interact.

That's what they say--that in the 2nd negotiations Pacquiao agreed to all testing, and that's what prompted Floyd to suddenly roll up and go on vacation. Camp Mayweather then went into damage-control mode and denied that any negotiations ever took place. That's when Greenburg--the mediator--came out and confirmed that in fact there were negotiations with Al Haymon acting as Floyd's agent.
Walstan86
Look, Pac and Arum are out there saying they agree to all testing demands. It is on Floyd now to come out and say, "Great. So let's put it in writing right now. And if you don't, then the world will know you're a cheating sonabitch."

Easy. Pac and Arum are out there on a limb. Floyd finally has them where he wants them. But what do we get from Floyd? TOTAL SILENCE. And from his defenders we hear the tired accusation that Pac and Arum are liars.

Let Floyd come out on his next video and explain why he's pretending he hasn't heard that testing is not an issue anymore. Fighthype--are you listening? Will you please ask Floyd to address it?
JONdaCON817

QUOTE (Walstan86 @ May 22 2011, 09:45 PM) *
Once again it's out there that Pac agrees to "any testing" Floyd wants. And of course, Floyd's gonna pretend like he didn't hear it and his defenders are gonna pretend that it's ok if Floyd pretends like he didn't hear it. ...... Floyd hears everything else, from guys' calling him pussy wherever he goes to guys posting 13 questions on a boxing message board. But whenever Manny himself or Arum goes on film saying they agree to all testing, Floyd gets deaf all of sudden. Go to the 1:35 mark to hear Arum say that Manny agreed to "any kind of testing--blood, urine, random...." Please Call Manny on this today! And if not, why not?

And once again, why you believe this old ass Oscar the Grouch sounding niqka??....

I often wonder why ppl say "Mayweather doesn't ever defend these accusations, blah blah blah" but I've yet to hear Manny say "nahh I dnt take steroids"...

I ain't Biased to either one of them but stylisticly I like May more but I dnt dicc ride this foo... I dnt care who's at fault or why its not happening I'm juss waiting for this shyt to happen... bitchin ain't finna make this fight more likely to happen... yous beating a horse that's as dead as Arum..
BoxingWizard23
You's a straight paper boy for Top Wank for this. It's been know that Manny and his team never really agreed to testing all the way through. They said they did but May said they really didnt and that they lied. I can't be a fan of a man that isn't smart enough to see the team he has behind him is/will be messing up his legacy when shit really hits the fan down the long run it's ridiculous what Manny brings to the sport but has a 2 faced team behind him who are known to be tied to theft, steroids, boxer suspensions, mass con's etc. and yet he still runs with them. smh. Mayweather does what he wants and Manny does what he's told thats the difference between the two
Walstan86
Manny said he'd take the test even "before the 6th round" if that's what Floyd wants. What is Floyd's reply? So far, total silence.

So testing is not an issue by Pac's own mouth. Now, you can say that Pac is lying. But how can you know? Answer: Floyd can call his bluff by coming out and demanding that Pac put it in writing. Simple. Until then, you gotta take Pac's words for truth.

BoxingWizard23
SMH @ you fools who believe in Top Wank and Blob Arum
BoxingWizard23
QUOTE (Walstan86 @ May 23 2011, 10:39 AM) *
Manny said he'd take the test even "before the 6th round" if that's what Floyd wants. What is Floyd's reply? So far, total silence.

So testing is not an issue by Pac's own mouth. Now, you can say that Pac is lying. But how can you know? Answer: Floyd can call his bluff by coming out and demanding that Pac put it in writing. Simple. Until then, you gotta take Pac's words for truth.

LOL @ your entire argument. Look notice i said Pac's "TEAM" not the man himself. Pac said he agreed but not his team or promoter. They never came out and directly agreed with it why is it that it seems Pac is on a difference course than his own team.? Face if and when Floyd shows the video of him with his signed signature of the contract all you Pacman lovers will be indenial and trying to find more excuses than when Freddie Roach does when it comes to their attention for Pacman to fight a legit opponent in their prime. foolish Top Wank virus will not infect my mind anymore it use to but not anymore.
Nay_Sayer
QUOTE (kdd @ May 22 2011, 01:04 PM) *
MAYWEATHER thinks we are fools. STill tryin to feed us the Drug Testing still an issue. WHEN ROSS GREENBURG from HBO confirmed it wasnt..

When and where?
Walstan86
Wizard--It ain't about me being a Pac lover. I'm a boxing fan who wants to see this fight happen. And from what I can see, the thing that was holding it up was Floyd's testing demands. And now Pacquiao's saying that's no longer an issue. GOOD NEWS! Right?

So all eyes turn now to Floyd to see what his next move is (because it is his move now). And what are we seeing? nothing. No reply. WTF? How to interpret this silence? Could it be that Floyd doesn't want the fight? Imo, Floyd needs to explain why he has not responded to Pac/Arum's statements. And the longer he takes, the more he looks bad.

Here's where Fighthype can help by asking Floyd about the statements. Help Floyd look like he's not ducking. That's what I'm hoping anyway.
neophyte7
QUOTE (BoxingWizard23 @ May 23 2011, 10:18 AM) *
You's a straight paper boy for Top Wank for this. It's been know that Manny and his team never really agreed to testing all the way through. They said they did but May said they really didnt and that they lied. I can't be a fan of a man that isn't smart enough to see the team he has behind him is/will be messing up his legacy when shit really hits the fan down the long run it's ridiculous what Manny brings to the sport but has a 2 faced team behind him who are known to be tied to theft, steroids, boxer suspensions, mass con's etc. and yet he still runs with them. smh. Mayweather does what he wants and Manny does what he's told thats the difference between the two

MAYWEATHER doing what he wants stems from him parting ways with ARUM... ARUM hates that... holds that grudge -- always will. It is in his nature to do so LOL
K18
QUOTE (Walstan86 @ May 22 2011, 08:45 PM) *

LMAO!!!! When did Pac agree to these test???? Last time I checked he refused random tests and wanted announced tests...Mayweather came off his original stance and tried meeting him at 14 days....Manny walked away to fight Clottey...that's what contract he's talking about.....Arum is so FOS....notice how he tried to throw in, which fight??? The one with no negotiations??? No BOB, the original one, the only one, where the boxing public knows active negotiations actually happened. Arum wants to keep it all in Top Rank plain and simple and he will ride Manny until he can squeeze every dollar out his ass. Also the dude making the YouTube vid is a Pacquiao nuthugger, so who cares. When I hear Roach and Manny say, We agree to random testing up till the day of the fight, then I'll believe it
caneman
Why are we starting threads that are already out there? This should be merged IMO>>>>> http://www.fighthype.com/community/index.php?showtopic=26943
K18
QUOTE (Walstan86 @ May 23 2011, 07:26 AM) *
Look, Pac and Arum are out there saying they agree to all testing demands. It is on Floyd now to come out and say, "Great. So let's put it in writing right now. And if you don't, then the world will know you're a cheating sonabitch."

Easy. Pac and Arum are out there on a limb. Floyd finally has them where he wants them. But what do we get from Floyd? TOTAL SILENCE. And from his defenders we hear the tired accusation that Pac and Arum are liars.

Let Floyd come out on his next video and explain why he's pretending he hasn't heard that testing is not an issue anymore. Fighthype--are you listening? Will you please ask Floyd to address it?

I think you're right, Floyd should call their bluff, because we would all love to see their reaction.

also Floyd needs to demand random testing to be implemented, right when the contract is signed
FinitoElDinamita
What's the point of beating on a dead horse. This topic is old ass shit and it's lame.
Mostly the casual observers are all over this fight just because it's considered as the biggest fight on paper.

Boxing doesnt need this fight and there are far better matchups out there.
Walstan86
Well, Floyd has been in a talking mood lately. And he likes talking to Fighthype. Maybe he can say something about this topic to them--respond to Manny/Arum repeatedly saying in interviews that Manny agrees to all testing demands. So no, the topic is not dead.
PR316
All this shit about "testing" is crap. Fuck all that.

If Floyd is so bad, he'll fight Pacman and if he's scared, he wont.
Spyder
QUOTE (FinitoElDinamita @ May 23 2011, 01:04 PM) *
What's the point of beating on a dead horse. This topic is old ass shit and it's lame.
Mostly the casual observers are all over this fight just because it's considered as the biggest fight on paper.

Boxing doesnt need this fight and there are far better matchups out there.

Word.
BigMoneySlayer
Floyd "Money" Mayweather has to fight Manny, just to put all this talk to rest.
leonthegee
Typical pactards rushing to defend their boy. Mannys better off not saying anythang. Everytime Team Pacquiao mentions Floyds name they sound like bitches.
Boss723
First of all.....Its a shame these two grown men can't make the biggest fight in boxing history happen. Regardless of who you point the finger at I feel its truly 50/50. In this day an age words mean nothing (sad but true). Pac says that he agrees to any and all testing, cool, put it in writing fax it to Floyds people. Floyd says he's not scared of Pac, cool, set up a date and lets get it done.

Is Pac juicing.....I highly doubt it but the drag out of the whole PED testing makes me wonder.
Is Floyd scared of Pac.......I also highly doubt that but his lack of urgency to get the fight made makes me wonder.

All Im saying is that people have been known to hold full conversations in their sleep, that he said she said stuff is beyond worthless. Dont believe it until its on paper.
kdd
Actually you have to feel bad for the guy who actually believes what floyd mayweather says. You talk about Bob arum being a liar. Floyd gets caught in his own lies. There are too many now. He lied about 2nd negotiations that never took placed but ross greenburg came out and confirmed with Arum. He lied about drug issue is still being an issue. Now he lied about fighting with spadofora rumour was a lie. And earlier this week Team Spadofora came confirmin that Team Mayweather reached out to them to negotiate the fight. SInce then they havent hear anything from team mayweather. Probably because HBO rejected this fight...This guy is just waiting for pacquiao to lose so it would force HBO to support his cherry picking...SOOOO SAD...
boxtop123
QUOTE (kdd @ May 23 2011, 07:26 PM) *
Actually you have to feel bad for the guy who actually believes what floyd mayweather says. You talk about Bob arum being a liar. Floyd gets caught in his own lies. There are too many now. He lied about 2nd negotiations that never took placed but ross greenburg came out and confirmed with Arum. He lied about drug issue is still being an issue. Now he lied about fighting with spadofora rumour was a lie. And earlier this week Team Spadofora came confirmin that Team Mayweather reached out to them to negotiate the fight. SInce then they havent hear anything from team mayweather. Probably because HBO rejected this fight...This guy is just waiting for pacquiao to lose so it would force HBO to support his cherry picking...SOOOO SAD...

i feel bad for you floyd has people in his corner that may have listened to someone else for instance if i talked to you about a fight with my brother then i go back and ask my brother if he wants to fight you that is not a negotiation if they did negotiate then what were the details surrounding the fight that made it fall thru like pac mayweather drug testing is the issue but what was the issue for spadafora? why cant it just be that floyd isnt thinking about fighting anyone as he has stated, if you look at bob arums video he said floyd only produced a pair of shoes but if you look at the video he even put the robe on thats how you guy's get fooled. floyd is controlling all of you
Hops
I'm still waiting for Floyd to show us the "agreement" that he claimed he had signed. He said in the interview that he could show it to us. If he could show it only to FH, then FH can be a sort of third party who will validate what Floyd's saying. In the same manner that Ross became the third party in a negotiation which Floyd said didn't occur.
kdd
QUOTE (boxtop123 @ May 23 2011, 07:38 PM) *
i feel bad for you floyd has people in his corner that may have listened to someone else for instance if i talked to you about a fight with my brother then i go back and ask my brother if he wants to fight you that is not a negotiation if they did negotiate then what were the details surrounding the fight that made it fall thru like pac mayweather drug testing is the issue but what was the issue for spadafora? why cant it just be that floyd isnt thinking about fighting anyone as he has stated, if you look at bob arums video he said floyd only produced a pair of shoes but if you look at the video he even put the robe on thats how you guy's get fooled. floyd is controlling all of you

lol this is what im talking about..this is shit is crazy... how blind ppl are
Hops
All Floyd has to do is to show us the contract that he said he could show to us that he claimed he had signed.
Fitz
Great thread dude....
Snoop
AWESOME thread. First of it's kind here at FH.
TheSURGEONMDMPH
QUOTE (Boss723 @ May 23 2011, 05:57 PM) *
First of all.....Its a shame these two grown men can't make the biggest fight in boxing history happen. Regardless of who you point the finger at I feel its truly 50/50. In this day an age words mean nothing (sad but true). Pac says that he agrees to any and all testing, cool, put it in writing fax it to Floyds people. Floyd says he's not scared of Pac, cool, set up a date and lets get it done.

Is Pac juicing.....I highly doubt it but the drag out of the whole PED testing makes me wonder.
Is Floyd scared of Pac.......I also highly doubt that but his lack of urgency to get the fight made makes me wonder.

All Im saying is that people have been known to hold full conversations in their sleep, that he said she said stuff is beyond worthless. Dont believe it until its on paper.

4get that BS! Team pacq is accepting his demands. Now tell Al & Leonard to "make the fukin fight". And we will see if top prank is at it again. Enuff of this BS. As far as I'm concerned, pacq can continue with these predetermined in house farces and PBF can stay on vacation.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.