Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Do you Guys Think of Vanes Martirosyan
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
MeDatsWho
Hey guys this is my first post with FightHype.....I have been following boxing for years now and decided to join a forum to discuss it and fighthype was my choice over some of ther other forums because I like fighthypes stories they dont buy into all the BS... Anyways Vanes is a young fighter with some potential l how do you guys think he can do??[
Spyder
We'll see how he does with Saul...to me, he was a good amateur but an uninspiring pro.
MeDatsWho
QUOTE (Spyder @ May 22 2011, 10:04 PM) *
We'll see how he does with Saul...to me, he was a good amateur but an uninspiring pro.

From what I heard he kind of stopped boxing for a while to enjoy his young age.... But now hes back fully focused only on boxing and he got the better of Chavez jr in sparring.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (MeDatsWho @ May 22 2011, 10:07 PM) *
From what I heard he kind of stopped boxing for a while to enjoy his young age.... But now hes back fully focused only on boxing and he got the better of Chavez jr in sparring.

This whole post pretty much says it all. Dude will have some limited success and then get his ass kicked by someone whose heart and soul is in his profession.

Then he will stop boxing again to go drive a truck or something.
The CEO
I thought Ouma beat him, and I'm not impressed...
MeDatsWho
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ May 23 2011, 06:06 AM) *
This whole post pretty much says it all. Dude will have some limited success and then get his ass kicked by someone whose heart and soul is in his profession.

Then he will stop boxing again to go drive a truck or something.

I think if he stays fully focused on boxing he has a shot at winning the title... He has the speed, and power so well have to wait and see how he does in his next fight.
FinitoElDinamita
He's a Sergio Mora-level fighter. I'd love to see him against Chavez Jr sometime cuz that's about the only big fight he can come out victorious.

Kermit the Killer would certainly take him out Mythese style..
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (MeDatsWho @ May 23 2011, 03:02 PM) *
I think if he stays fully focused on boxing he has a shot at winning the title... He has the speed, and power so well have to wait and see how he does in his next fight.

I doubt that he can achieve "fully focused on boxing." I could be wrong and, given the plethora of belts floating around, he could possibly weasel out a title. But that don't mean much these days.

I think his first name describes him pretty accurately.
TheSURGEONMDMPH
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ May 23 2011, 10:07 PM) *
I doubt that he can achieve "fully focused on boxing." I could be wrong and, given the plethora of belts floating around, he could possibly weasel out a title. But that don't mean much these days.

I think his first name describes him pretty accurately.

I think he is a young fighter with more mouth than skill. But, he has the top prank hype machine behind him so if his daddy bob loves him, he will be a champion.
Watch the Ouma fight for further analysis.
kidbazooka1
Not impressed at all i do't even see him winning a title and in these days thats not that hard to do.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
I think he's a solid fighter. He beat Ouma by decision, and I don't think it was that controversial. He was dropped, but I felt he won six of the rounds, possibly 7. He went on to dominate Joe Greene, and he seems to be getting better. If you look at his record, he's beaten some decent fighters and hopefully he'll keep progressing. I could see him beating Saul Alvarez right now personally. I also see him beating Cintron as well. Hopefully those fights get made in the next year or so.
MeDatsWho
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9INz2rIMukg
Fine sparring by Vanes he clearly got the better of Chavez jr
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.