Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Boxing Posters I made
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
noWAYnoHOW
Boxing Posters I made

Snoop
Nice work. But how come Arum only has one horn?
noWAYnoHOW
iunno, just liked him better with one. he's not completely evil to me.
Method
Can we get one for Don King????

Maybe something w his fro on fire?
Run and Gun Game Calls
great work, the Jones one is just sad. Greatest fighter of his generation still fighting on ego and getting broken. very very sad
Lil-lightsout
Very very cool posters. Nice job.
AussieLad
Nice work. I am in the process of building a t-shirt screen printing press, and i am tooling around in photoshop to produce the artwork to go on my shirts. I can appreciate the work that goes into crafting your images. I particularly like the floyd and manny pieces.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (noWAYnoHOW @ May 24 2011, 03:37 PM) *
Boxing Posters I made

Less is more. You are diminishing your posters with words, IMO. Kind of like the poet who feels the need to explain his poem before he reads it, or the poet who puts up a poster sized photo of what she is describing before she even reads the poem.

The PBF and the RJJ posters are my favorites of this bunch.
thehype
Good stuff. LOVE the Arum one. The Pacquiao one looks like he's missing some tits. LOL.
noWAYnoHOW
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ May 27 2011, 09:16 AM) *
Less is more. You are diminishing your posters with words, IMO. Kind of like the poet who feels the need to explain his poem before he reads it, or the poet who puts up a poster sized photo of what she is describing before she even reads the poem.

The PBF and the RJJ posters are my favorites of this bunch.

i think so aswell, but since i'm a Graphic designer you know, these teacher keep telling me to add text. But yeah I think i might take the words out especially in the roy jones one, i just don't like the text in that one.
noWAYnoHOW
QUOTE (thehype @ May 27 2011, 10:21 AM) *
Good stuff. LOVE the Arum one. The Pacquiao one looks like he's missing some tits. LOL.

yeah, i changed that one several times and it never looks right.
JLUVBABY
excellent work man... let me know if you decide to sale any... id love to frame that roy jones poster..
noWAYnoHOW
QUOTE (JLUVBABY @ May 27 2011, 03:54 PM) *
excellent work man... let me know if you decide to sale any... id love to frame that roy jones poster..

naw these are made for fun, just saying , in class theirs talk of keeping things balanced and etc. i added text because thats still a weak spot of mine when it comes to designing things, so often i'll add text regardless of rather or not it needs. I try to see if i can make it work, but i agree doesn't need text. adding text is just me practicing, trying to mend the holes in my game.
Jack 1000
These are great!!!!! Excellent job!!!!

Jack
Snoop
QUOTE (noWAYnoHOW @ May 28 2011, 02:44 AM) *
naw these are made for fun, just saying , in class theirs talk of keeping things balanced and etc. i added text because thats still a weak spot of mine when it comes to designing things, so often i'll add text regardless of rather or not it needs. I try to see if i can make it work, but i agree doesn't need text. adding text is just me practicing, trying to mend the holes in my game.

Yeah it sounded like you were trying to make a statement with the Pacquiao piece, but I couldn't make the connection.
noWAYnoHOW
QUOTE (Jack 1000 @ May 27 2011, 10:23 PM) *
These are great!!!!! Excellent job!!!!

Jack

yeah

noWAYnoHOW
the rest of my stuff is here

http://kidney-shots.deviantart.com/gallery/
BlueMercury
Dope work.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.