Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mayweather, Ellerbe split?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
MeDatsWho
Fightnews.com has learned that boxing superstar Floyd Mayweather Jr. and longtime advisor Leonard Ellerbe have parted ways. Several confidential sources have confirmed that “Money May” are Ellerbe are no longer working together.

What a shocker lol
caneman
AWWWWWWWWWW, no more rub downs in public huh?
MeDatsWho
QUOTE (caneman @ May 27 2011, 04:09 PM) *
AWWWWWWWWWW, no more rub downs in public huh?

Floyds wife didnt like the way ellerbe rubbed on floyd so floyd had to let him loose haha
caneman
lolzzzzzzzzzz
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
I believe Hype hinted at this a coupla weeks ago.

Leonard's probably sitting at him crying his eyes out, eating creme donughts and watching re-runs of all those rubdowns he used to give him. "That rubdown I gave him in the Judah fight was my finest rubdown ever!"
Snoop
FightHypeRules
QUOTE (Snoop @ May 27 2011, 05:58 PM) *

ha ha ha ha. *dead* at the music
King Eugene
lmao...that damn video was hilarious. Ellerbe looked happier than a faggot with a bag of dicks.
MeDatsWho
Longtime Floyd Mayweather Jr. advisor Leonard Ellerbe has denied that he has parted ways with the multi-division world champion. “This is a bunch of bullshit! It’s business as usual with Team Mayweather,” Ellerbe told Fightnews.com in an exclusive statement. Several sources had told Fightnews.com that Mayweather and Ellerbe were no longer together.

Floyd let ellerbe rub him again
JONdaCON817
soo basically we have 2 worthless post.... this is why i read nothing but fighthype... but atleast the lass post got me to see that funny ass video..lol

Ellerbe looks like the type of guy whos really gonna enjoy his prostate exam...
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (MeDatsWho @ May 28 2011, 12:54 AM) *
Longtime Floyd Mayweather Jr. advisor Leonard Ellerbe has denied that he has parted ways with the multi-division world champion. “This is a bunch of bullshit! It’s business as usual with Team Mayweather,” Ellerbe told Fightnews.com in an exclusive statement. Several sources had told Fightnews.com that Mayweather and Ellerbe were no longer together.

Floyd let ellerbe rub him again

Dude I'm not sure you needed a new thread to post this.

Leonard must have promised Floyd an extra special rubdown.
thehype
Oops.

laugh.gif
Snoop
I still can't get over the whole "lip-biting" part. How can Floyd NOT think that's weird?
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Snoop @ May 28 2011, 04:53 AM) *
I still can't get over the whole "lip-biting" part. How can Floyd NOT think that's weird?

Well y'know what they say Snoop, "birds of a feather...............flock to Mayweather." laugh.gif
caneman
QUOTE (King Eugene @ May 27 2011, 09:42 PM) *
lmao...that damn video was hilarious. Ellerbe looked happier than a faggot with a bag of dicks.

QUOTE (Snoop @ May 28 2011, 03:53 AM) *

I think @ the begining Ellerbe said I'll suck it gooooodddddddddddddd! lol! Y'all are both dead on...there is something not right about that whole clip!
HazConvictedFelonMane
Floyd's a coward (according to you guys), so why does it even matter? Floyd is irrelelvant in the sport due to his inactivity, so why does it matter? Manny Pacquiao's in the Phillipines trying to ban condoms. How does that even matter? Talk about what your guy is doing. If you talk about what Manny's doing, then it would sound something like this. Manny Pacquiao saw Antonio Margarito's head go flying in the Staples' Center and decided that he'd rather wait Shane out like he waited the others out. He waited until Shane was unable to put forth a valiant effort before he decided to man up and step to the plate. Shane? Can you make 143? You fought Oscar at 147, why not me? Shane, you're better than Oscar. Freddie Roach and Bob Arum have done more damage to Pacquiao's reputation than the accusation that everyone claims is baseless.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.