Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: UFC 130
FightHype Community > MMA HYPE > UFC
Warlord
Let's get it started.
Warlord
Travis Browne vs. Stefan Struve coming up. Hope it's a good one.
Warlord
Good kick boxing match so far. Struve using that front kick almost like a jab. Reminds me of Dhalsim from Street Fighter II.

Struve is OUT!!!!
Warlord
Struve was going for another front kick and Browne caught him with a superman punch! Nasty.
Warlord
I will never again talk shit about the gay Superman punch. Wow.
Warlord
"Damn son, that was pretty." Browne remarks to Rogan after seeing the highlight, lol.
Warlord
Frank Mir vs. Roy Nelson up next. Man I'm rooting for that lard-ass Nelson to pull it off. I can't stand Mir's punk ass.
Warlord
Big Country sporting a sweet-ass mullet and coming out to "I'm Bad!"
Warlord
Sorry, it's actually "I'm Fat!" I actually just listened to the lyrics. laugh.gif
Warlord
Mir landing some wicked knees. Nelson's got a fucking chin.
Warlord
Love Nelson's heart, but I think Mir will take the 1st on the scorecards.
Warlord
Mir's a pervert. He copped a feel on Nelson's tit there.
Warlord
Both men exhausted. Mir checks the clock.
Warlord
Both of those cats are worn out. Mir probably has 2 rounds in the bag, but he's exhausted. I think Nelson needs a KO.
Warlord
Mir getting takedowns at will now. Working Nelson over.
Warlord
That's it. Mir should take the UD. This is the best he's ever looked in the clinch. He still can't hang with the elite strikers in the division, but he's getting better.

Nelson needs better cardio if he ever wants to compete at the next level.
Warlord
Mir takes it 30-27 on two cards, and 30-26 on the other. Probably the 3rd round was the one the judge gave him 10-8.
Warlord
Quinton Jackson vs. Matt Hamill up next.
Warlord
I wonder if Rampage'll come out to the Pride theme again for this fight. Sure hope so.
Warlord
Serious question here. Who picks out Hamill's ring entrance music?
Warlord
Boo!!!! No Pride theme tonight.
Warlord
Rampage not checking those kicks as usual, but he dominates the stand-up and wins that round. He even landed a knee, and then later a kick as the round ended.
Warlord
Quinton dominates round 2, winning the stand-up handily. Hamill not doing shit. I'd love to see Rampage get crazy and go for a slam here.

His corner telling him to go for the KO. I don't like that shit. Let the KO come, don't press for it.
Warlord
Rampage wins all three rounds and the faggot ass fans are booing.
Warlord
America is the greatest country in the world, but we have the worst fans. By far.
Warlord
No class fans. Booing at every turn. These dudes are literally putting their lives at risk every time they step in the ring and this is the shit fans have to give in return. Just pathetic.
Spyder
Was there some kind of fighting going on tonight?
JONdaCON817
Yeaa that shyt was pretty gay... Rampage fought well, Mir and Nelson was a war, and they boo?... those are the dumbass fake fight fans that REAL fans hate... you kno, the dumbasses in the affliction shirts with the giant Tapout logo on the bacc of their truccs and have never been in a fight in their lives... makes me wanna punch someone in the face... it wasn't Rampages fault that Hamill was in over his head...
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (Warlord @ May 28 2011, 10:26 PM) *
America is the greatest country in the world, but we have the worst fans. By far.

Its really not that great....lol
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ May 29 2011, 01:08 PM) *
. . . still a work in progressiveness . . . the freedom to live, breed and die braindead.

we need some of that canadian health care...lol.
kidbazooka1
I like Rampage but he did not look good last night against someone like Hammil he should have taken him out just like Jones did(that DQ was BS).

I don't see Rampage doing anything to Jones but he would make a good comeback fight with Shogun.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.