Would love to hear this one explained. See the testing regimen:

http://www.usada.org/mayweather-mosley/
Walstan86
wow....crickets.
thehype
QUOTE (Walstan86 @ May 30 2011, 12:13 PM) *
Would love to hear this one explained. See the testing regimen:

http://www.usada.org/mayweather-mosley/

There was no cutoff date. USADA CHOSE to stop testing 18 days prior because they found no irregularities in the previous samples taken...HOWEVER...if they CHOSE to take another sample at any time leading up to the fight, they could have done so.

ran·dom   
[ran-duhm]
–adjective
1. proceeding, made, or occurring without definite aim, reason, or pattern: the random selection of numbers.
2. Statistics . of or characterizing a process of selection in which each item of a set has an equal probability of being chosen.

I REALLY don't understand why some people, Pactards in particular, have a difficulty in understanding what the word RANDOM means and the reason why it's in place. Because the tests are RANDOM, they can be taken at ANY TIME, therefore it acts as a DETERRENT to those athletes who may be TEMPTED to use an illegal substance AFTER any known cutoff date.

RAN...DUUUUUUUUUUH....M!

Personally, I would MUCH RATHER have someone explain why they don't understand the difference between having a cutoff date vs. a conscious decision to stop testing. I mean, had USADA stopped testing 18 days, 13 days, 8 days, 5 days, or 3 days out, that doesn't mean that was the cutoff date. DUH!

laugh.gif
lloyd mayflower
Post it in one of the many open threads about Floyd/Manny!!!

How many times!!!???
Cheesey1
QUOTE (thehype @ May 30 2011, 12:00 PM) *
There was no cutoff date. USADA CHOSE to stop testing 18 days prior because they found no irregularities in the previous samples taken...HOWEVER...if they CHOSE to take another sample at any time leading up to the fight, they could have done so.

ran·dom   
[ran-duhm]
–adjective
1. proceeding, made, or occurring without definite aim, reason, or pattern: the random selection of numbers.
2. Statistics . of or characterizing a process of selection in which each item of a set has an equal probability of being chosen.

I REALLY don't understand why some people, Pactards in particular, have a difficulty in understanding what the word RANDOM means and the reason why it's in place. Because the tests are RANDOM, they can be taken at ANY TIME, therefore it acts as a DETERRENT to those athletes who may be TEMPTED to use an illegal substance AFTER any known cutoff date.

RAN...DUUUUUUUUUUH....M!

Personally, I would MUCH RATHER have someone explain why they don't understand the difference between having a cutoff date vs. a conscious decision to stop testing. I mean, had USADA stopped testing 18 days, 13 days, 8 days, 5 days, or 3 days out, that doesn't mean that was the cutoff date. DUH!

laugh.gif

Well said, but they just don't get it. It's extremely simple, but they're either too stupid, or too dishonest to get it. Either way it's quite clear by now that they will never get it.
Walstan86
QUOTE (thehype @ May 30 2011, 12:00 PM) *

ran·dom   
[ran-duhm]
–adjective

RAN...DUUUUUUUUUUH....M!

laugh.gif

So Floyd is cool with whatever the USADA decides--even if they decide on 18 days-out for the final blood test. It makes zero sense for someone as adamant as Floyd is about cleaning up the sport to surrender total control of the process to an outfit as apparently lax as the USADA.

You raise the "deterrent" value of the random nature of the procedure to justify its use. But that's just theory. Because in practice, it turns out that the USADA felt confident that 18 days would produce sufficiently reliable results to certify the "cleanliness" of the fighters.

And one more thing, why do you stoop to childish name-calling ("duh", "pactards" etc.)? You complain about the tenor of the dialogue among members on this topic and yet look at the example you set. It's no wonder you get the tripe you see so often.
Snoop
QUOTE (Walstan86 @ May 30 2011, 05:31 PM) *
So Floyd is cool with whatever the USADA decides--even if they decide on 18 days-out for the final blood test. It makes zero sense for someone as adamant as Floyd is about cleaning up the sport to surrender total control of the process to an outfit as apparently lax as the USADA.

You raise the "deterrent" value of the random nature of the procedure to justify its use. But that's just theory. Because in practice, it turns out that the USADA felt confident that 18 days would produce sufficiently reliable results to certify the "cleanliness" of the fighters.

And one more thing, why do you stoop to childish name-calling ("duh", "pactards" etc.)? You complain about the tenor of the dialogue among members on this topic and yet look at the example you set. It's no wonder you get the tripe you see so often.

You're missing the point. Floyd was cool with it because the Mosley camp was unable to plan anything in those 18 days because they had no idea when the last test was going occur. It's wrong to view it as an "18-day cut off" agreement as opposed to when the USADA simply chose to stop the testing. The point is to prevent the either camp from being able to schedule a cycle, not how many days out the final test is conducted.
Walstan86
QUOTE (Snoop @ May 30 2011, 12:46 PM) *
You're missing the point. Floyd was cool with it because the Mosley camp was unable to plan anything in those 18 days because they had no idea when the last test was going occur. It's wrong to view it as an "18-day cut off" agreement as opposed to when the USADA simply chose to stop the testing. The point is to prevent the either camp from being able to schedule a cycle, not how many days out the final test is conducted.

Fair enough. But let me ask you this: Wouldn't it be better to simply stipulate that blood must be given on specific dates including the day before the fight?
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (Walstan86 @ May 30 2011, 12:31 PM) *

i think you still dont get it.... again, its random. it was 18 days this time.. it coulda been the day before, it coulda been 19 days... it makes sense and its not really that hard to understand... and i dont get why your bitchin about it.

i guess i dont get what your question is.... or the point in the post.
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (Walstan86 @ May 30 2011, 12:52 PM) *
Fair enough. But let me ask you this: Wouldn't it be better to simply stipulate that blood must be given on specific dates including the day before the fight?

its wouldnt be random if there are specific dates.. if you kno when it is then you can do other things besides take PEDs to give you a unfair advantage... like blood transfusions for example.
Snoop
QUOTE (Walstan86 @ May 30 2011, 06:52 PM) *

No, why would that be better? Again, the point is to prevent fighters from being able to schedule a cycle, specifying dates defeats that whole purpose.
Prov0
Ca'mon Pac fans ..it was Random testing they had no idea that there were gong to stop the testing at the time.. meaning theses guys could be thinkin nite before the fight ok i mite get tested today..Pac wants acut off date!! meaning after the cut off no testing!!!!
Ca'Mon pac fans !!! Random!!!!!
gravytrain
i think the real question is why Pac wouldn't have any problem agreeing to something that could give him a 18 day cutoff instead of 14.
Walstan86
QUOTE (Snoop @ May 30 2011, 01:30 PM) *
No, why would that be better? Again, the point is to prevent fighters from being able to schedule a cycle, specifying dates defeats that whole purpose.

Seems to me the only way to ensure the absence of peds in the blood is to test the blood for their presence--not merely rely on the threat of testing to assume the blood is clean. And isn't that what this is all about--making sure it's clean? But I respect your opinion and can see your reasoning.
Box in Hand
How many new threads can you folks make about Floyd and Pacquiao? When are you going to stop orbiting their testicles? When are you going to bring something new to the table? Back and forth Back and forth! This issue has been beaten to a pulp and this site and every other boxing site and should be laid to rest. Until these two decide to fight there is no news. At least add your opinions in an already existing thread so there can be some continuity instead of the space wasting.
caneman
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ May 30 2011, 02:43 PM) *
How many new threads can you folks make about Floyd and Pacquiao? When are you going to stop orbiting their testicles? When are you going to bring something new to the table? Back and forth Back and forth! This issue has been beaten to a pulp and this site and every other boxing site and should be laid to rest. Until these two decide to fight there is no news. At least add your opinions in an already existing thread so there can be some continuity instead of the space wasting.

It was bad enough before the interviews and is only worse now!
The CEO
QUOTE (Walstan86 @ May 30 2011, 12:29 PM) *
wow....crickets.

wow....self-ownage.

It was a thin veil.

I got a joke...

Why do Pactards stink?

So deaf and blind people can hate 'em too...
STEVENSKI
The one thing I seriously don't get is a fighter with the cold hard cash that Pac has could choose any of the new undetectable designer PED's & not get caught. The chemists are far smarter than the testers & do not have the rules & constraints that any governing body has to abide by.

It is simple either

Pac is doping & is afraid of being retroactively caught after his career is finished & then his political career will be cactus.

or

Pac refuses to bend to PBF's demands on principal.

Either way I could give a fuck about both these clowns.
Walstan86
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ May 30 2011, 04:21 PM) *
Walstan86, I have a simple question; do you have any interest in boxing other than the PacFloydathon? There are several decent threads going here that do not revolve around PacFloydsac. Care to comment on any of them?

Oh, and BTW, when the random testing ends has nothing to do with a cutoff.

Thx, Smarty. Yeah I'll get around to it.
caneman
QUOTE (The CEO @ May 30 2011, 04:50 PM) *
wow....self-ownage.

It was a thin veil.

I got a joke...

Why do Pactards stink?

So deaf and blind people can hate 'em too...

Pactards suck but the Mayweather nutt mites ain't much better...the only reason they are is cause there ain't as many of them! Either way these threads are getting outta hand!
The CEO
I'm trying, Cane...I've already merged a few threads since the influx...banned 6 spammers and deleted 20+ threads in other sections tonight...

Need a little help from the mods who are on more than I am...

caneman
QUOTE (The CEO @ May 30 2011, 06:40 PM) *
I'm trying, Cane...I've already merged a few threads since the influx...banned 6 spammers and deleted 20+ threads in other sections tonight...

Need a little help from the mods who are on more than I am...

I could only imagine! Kinda like boxing guru asking me if I wanted to mod...I was like oh goody I can be a babysitter with extra buttons! He laughed out loud of course! Yea I bet some help would be nice though! I feel like the boards are kinda getting like the comment section of the front page...TROLLS JUST SHITTING ANY WHERE THEY WANT TO! LMFAO
E.C.LEGEND
If only the free shirt part of the video was edited out........... yahoo.gif
thehype
QUOTE (Walstan86 @ May 30 2011, 01:31 PM) *

I won't even touch on the first part of your post....CLEARLY you don't care to understand the meaning of RANDOM or why the idea of it is important to act as deterrent. Evidently, you never had to take a POP QUIZ at any time during your educational years.

As for the one more thing...I don't think the word "duh" can be classifed as "name-calling" and I don't recall pointing any fingers and saying someone is a Pactard. I mean, hey, if the shoe fits, then where it with pride, but I certainly never labeled you that word or called you a name....although, given the constant number and type of posts you're making, you're certainly leaning towards that classification of fan.

laugh.gif

And for the record, I don't recall ever complaining about "the tenor of the dialogue among members on this topic"....personally, I really don't care how often people talk about it. When I get bored with it, I SIMPLY IGNORE IT OR BLOCK THE PEOPLE I DON'T WANT TO SEE POSTS FROM....WHICH IS SOMETHING I RECOMMEND EVERYONE ELSE DO IF YOU'RE COMPLAINING ABOUT THESE POSTS OR TOPICS. For example, if someone is tired of seeing someone else post about Mayweather/Pacquiao, simply view their profile, select "OPTIONS" on the left hand side of the page and then choose "IGNORE USER". It's a lot easier to be PROACTIVE and take matters into your own hands as opposed to bitching and crying about it. LOL.
Box in Hand
QUOTE (thehype @ May 30 2011, 07:23 PM) *
I won't even touch on the first part of your post....CLEARLY you don't care to understand the meaning of RANDOM or why the idea of it is important to act as deterrent. Evidently, you never had to take a POP QUIZ at any time during your educational years.

As for the one more thing...I don't think the word "duh" can be classifed as "name-calling" and I don't recall pointing any fingers and saying someone is a Pactard. I mean, hey, if the shoe fits, then where it with pride, but I certainly never labeled you that word or called you a name....although, given the constant number and type of posts you're making, you're certainly leaning towards that classification of fan.

laugh.gif

And for the record, I don't recall ever complaining about "the tenor of the dialogue among members on this topic"....personally, I really don't care how often people talk about it. When I get bored with it, I[b] SIMPLY IGNORE IT OR BLOCK THE PEOPLE I DON'T WANT TO SEE POSTS FROM....WHICH IS SOMETHING I RECOMMEND EVERYONE ELSE DO IF YOU'RE COMPLAINING ABOUT THESE POSTS OR TOPICS. For example, if someone is tired of seeing someone else post about Mayweather/Pacquiao, simply view their profile, select "OPTIONS" on the left hand side of the page and then choose "IGNORE USER". It's a lot easier to be PROACTIVE and take matters into your own hands as opposed to bitching and crying about it. LOL.[/b]

Wooorrrrdddd! I didn't even know that existed. I'm on it like flies on shit. Thank you deeply.
Box in Hand
QUOTE (caneman @ May 30 2011, 03:22 PM) *
It was bad enough before the interviews and is only worse now!

Yeah it has jumped three fold and I thought it would stop after a few days but everyday I come on and "BAM", here we go again.
Walstan86
QUOTE (thehype @ May 30 2011, 07:23 PM) *

laugh.gif

And for the record, I don't recall ever complaining about "the tenor of the dialogue among members on this topic"....personally, I really don't care how often people talk about it. When I get bored with it, I SIMPLY IGNORE IT OR BLOCK THE PEOPLE I DON'T WANT TO SEE POSTS FROM....WHICH IS SOMETHING I RECOMMEND EVERYONE ELSE DO IF YOU'RE COMPLAINING ABOUT THESE POSTS OR TOPICS. For example, if someone is tired of seeing someone else post about Mayweather/Pacquiao, simply view their profile, select "OPTIONS" on the left hand side of the page and then choose "IGNORE USER". It's a lot easier to be PROACTIVE and take matters into your own hands as opposed to bitching and crying about it. LOL.

Thanks for the reply, Hype. I've taken note how sick & tired many here are of anything to do with floyd/pac, and out of respect for the board will not be posting anything more on the subject (unless it's in a thread started by a veteran member).
Hops
Floyd Mayweather and Shane Mosley were not subjected to random blood testing. You may ask your statisticians about that. Or go back to your high school, ask your stat teacher.
thehype
QUOTE (Hops @ May 30 2011, 09:05 PM) *
Floyd Mayweather and Shane Mosley were not subjected to random blood testing. You may ask your statisticians about that. Or go back to your high school, ask your stat teacher.

Good lord.

rolleyes_anim.gif

When you don't know the day you're being tested, it's random....meaning it could be today, it could be tomorrow, it could be next weekend. Random is random. Maybe you would prefer for them to say they were subjected to POP blood testing.

laugh.gif

Hops, you're about to earn yourself a new title.

laugh.gif
Nay_Sayer
QUOTE (Walstan86 @ May 30 2011, 12:52 PM) *

No.

It's not RANDOM testing is there are specified dates and times when blood samples are to be taken.
Hops
theHype, I'm just simply referring to the use of the term "random" here.

I maintain that any statistician will tell you that they were not subjected to random blood testing.

In my humble opinion, it was a pathetic excuse that the random generator (computer program or "dice") that they used (if they didn't use any random generator and simply base the cutoff on human decision then it is not random) just happened to stop 18 days before the fight. If they were not really worried about the effects of blood testing near the fight or if they were worried about the questions that would arise (just like now) about the 18-day "cutoff" , they could have just inserted a "random" test 5 days into the fight. It was simple. They chose not to.

It was extremely plausible that there was a conspiracy between GBP and the blood testing committee.
Snoop
Holy fuck. Are people really not understanding the definition of "random"?

cervix2000
theHype, I'm just simply referring to the use of the term "random" here.

I maintain that any statistician will tell you that they were not subjected to random blood testing.

In my humble opinion, it was a pathetic excuse that the random generator (computer program or "dice") that they used (if they didn't use any random generator and simply base the cutoff on human decision then it is not random) just happened to stop 18 days before the fight. If they were not really worried about the effects of blood testing near the fight or if they were worried about the questions that would arise (just like now) about the 18-day "cutoff" , they could have just inserted a "random" test 5 days into the fight. It was simple. They chose not to.

It was extremely plausible that there was a conspiracy between GBP and the blood testing committee.
Bropho
The merits of olympic style drug testing are as plain as day, just look at how clean olympians are, and you don't understand why Floyd wants these tests?
dntknw.gif

BoxingWizard23
Foolish blind Pac fans Mayweather just wants to fight on a fair level of playing fields since these days of boxing has been reported to have more scandals and steroid use than probably and arguably any era of the history of the sport. Mayweather knows that there are new designer steroids that can't be detected with that b.s. Nevada state commissions tests. What man goes into the ring unsure of what his opponent is using to get an extreme advantage that can damage his health? Not a wise one I can tell you that. Mayweather is smarter than all of Pacs last 6 opponents combined and more. May knows that either Pac is a freak of a nature or is using something because it's never been done for someone to come up north weight and gain new physical advantages without losing nothing. All fighters who went up in multiple weight divisions eventually lose power,punch resistance,agility, stamina, or speed and Pac not only not lose none of these but gained them all 10x fold more than when he was a lightweight or flyweight. Pac is slowly hurting his legacy allowing Blob Arum and Roach steer his career with these easy fights. More fans are noticing only the Pactards are in denial. Mayweather needs to show that contract where Pac didn't sign but he did and call Pac's bluff since Pac went on video to say he'll take the test Random. But again, Blob Arum and Roach who are Pac's steer drivers never agreed specifically so Pac won't fight unless they both agree not just Pac. The only legit Top Rank fighter is Rios,Gamboa,Salido, Jones, and Donaire. SMH...
HazConvictedFelonMane
Manny Pacquiao made himself look really bad. He was demanding a cut-off when the USADA was going to stop the blood tests around the same time that Manny was asking for them to stop. If he would've agreed 100% to the demands, he wouldn't be in this funk that he's in now. I don't respect his status and I may be inclined to believe that he did use PEDs in some of his fights. Cotto being one I am almost certain of. People who are guilt free do not behave the way that Manny behaved. People who are wrongly accused of cheating would want to clear their name. I find it odd that he would pass on the chance to prove to the world that he has made history completely free of PEDs, and to shut Floyd's mouth once and for all. The ship has sailed and we are left to question his achievments north of 130 pounds. People who are guilt free do not act the way Manny acted. They don't have trainers who've had fighters test positive for PEDs and lie about it like we forgot what happened in the past. He's saying I don't have HIV. You have to prove that I have HIV, but I won't take an HIV test.
lloyd mayflower
Plenty other fighters that HAVE been on PED's HAVE been caught. Manny has so far, throughout his career, proved to us that he has been drug free, up to the same standard as every other fighter out there. I.E the standard required of him the governing bodies of the sport on which he participates.

Your saying the standard tests arent good enough to prove Manny clean. Well then, I put it to you right now that until the Mosley fight where the extra tests came in, Floyd Mayweather was on performance enhancing drugs. Go prove me wrong.

Who else will we call into question? Bernard Hopkins just had a big win, lets dump on him. Pascal wanted him to take the tests, but he doesnt have as much clout as Floyd (plus he actually wanted to fight).
BoxingWizard23
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ May 31 2011, 09:27 AM) *
Plenty other fighters that HAVE been on PED's HAVE been caught. Manny has so far, throughout his career, proved to us that he has been drug free, up to the same standard as every other fighter out there. I.E the standard required of him the governing bodies of the sport on which he participates.

Your saying the standard tests arent good enough to prove Manny clean. Well then, I put it to you right now that until the Mosley fight where the extra tests came in, Floyd Mayweather was on performance enhancing drugs. Go prove me wrong.

Who else will we call into question? Bernard Hopkins just had a big win, lets dump on him. Pascal wanted him to take the tests, but he doesnt have as much clout as Floyd (plus he actually wanted to fight).

Wrong. There are many fighters who were on steroids and didn't get caught by the Nevada commissions test. Ex. Mosley,Vargas,Jones, etc. So don't act like WE forgot that people have been getting away with cheating the tests for the longest. Those tests are old school and should be thrown out in favor of the USDA Random Olmpic style testing. They didn't start implementing that until that Marion Jones scandal. The standard sucks and everyone knows it excluding you and couple nut fans. And to say Mayweather is ony PED's is crazy, the man took the olympic style random tests and came out clean. He's one of the only 2 fighters to take that test and the standard one and pass it. But you know what else, Pacman hasn't tooken it so we can't know if he'll pass it. SMH...Pacman's excuses: scared of needles, weak from drawn blood,religion, etc. Like I been said Manny is the real reason why they haven't fought not Floyd like everyone thinks
lloyd mayflower
Yeah to say Floyd is on it is crazy, cos he tooken the tests? Am I to believe that Floyd would have continued to take his peds when he knew testing was about to start? Like you said yourself, Floyd knows all about the new designer peds out there.
Hops
Off topic: Fraud's a pussy. Everybody else is fighting except him. Even Erik Morales is fighting.

Back to the topic of randomness. I'm confident that USADA will not draw blood for 2 consecutive days. By definition, it isn't random. Now, suppose there are 5 pseudo-random blood tests before the fight. A cheating athlete can still inject himself 5 times, each time immediately after blood is drawn.
BoxingWizard23
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ May 31 2011, 09:46 AM) *
Yeah to say Floyd is on it is crazy, cos he tooken the tests? Am I to believe that Floyd would have continued to take his peds when he knew testing was about to start? Like you said yourself, Floyd knows all about the new designer peds out there.

Just re-read your post and then maybe you'll rethink or retype what you just typed. It was RANDOM drug testing. neither Mosley or Floyd knew when the USDA were coming. Just because someone knows about PED's doesn't mean they take them. Hell nearly 95% of americans take medicine but really don't what it is. So your argument is invalid and vague and sums up what I said.
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (Hops @ May 31 2011, 02:52 PM) *
Off topic: Fraud's a pussy. Everybody else is fighting except him. Even Erik Morales is fighting.

Back to the topic of randomness. I'm confident that USADA will not draw blood for 2 consecutive days. By definition, it isn't random. Now, suppose there are 5 pseudo-random blood tests before the fight. A cheating athlete can still inject himself 5 times, each time immediately after blood is drawn.

The best evidence that Floyd DOES NOT want to fight Manny, is the irrefutable fact that Floyd quite clearly DOES NOT want to fight ANYONE. If he was serious about ironing shit out and fighting Manny he would be fighting other fights right now so he was ready when the legals eventually get sorted out.

If Manny is the only fight worthy of Floyd Mayweathers time then maybe he should acknowledge that fact and get the fuckin fight made instead of making accusations and excuses.

If he doesnt want to make the fight then just let Manny do his thing. And most importantly, hopefully all the bile-filled supernuthuggers who have descended onto this board in the hope of getting a free t shirt like a shower of fucking vagrants can either contribute something of substance that has to do with the sport of boxing, or GTF.
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (BoxingWizard23 @ May 31 2011, 02:58 PM) *
Just re-read your post and then maybe you'll rethink or retype what you just typed. It was RANDOM drug testing. neither Mosley or Floyd knew when the USDA were coming. Just because someone knows about PED's doesn't mean they take them. Hell nearly 95% of americans take medicine but really don't what it is. So your argument is invalid and vague and sums up what I said.

So you are telling me Floyd didnt have any idea when the period of random drug testing was to begin? Get a fucking grip.
BoxingWizard23
QUOTE (Hops @ May 31 2011, 09:52 AM) *

To say a man who fights for a living and fought for a living for more than a decade is a pussy is inaccurate and a very vague plus immature opinion. The man clearly has the biggest budget in boxing and can only fight for once a year because of taxes. Like I said understand tax brackets,tax clauses and tax breaks then you'll understand and plus Morales was out of boxing for a couple years so he had his lay off in fact he was out of boxing longer than Floyd retirements combined. And your random drug testing argument just made you look foolish. If a athlete injects themselves after the USDA tests them the USDA can come the next day or 2 days after thats why its called RANDOM..neither fighter will know when they come or on which day. But again your Hero Pacman's team asked about cut off dates and when they will test but yet NO ONE is suspicious about that. SMH at you casual fans
BoxingWizard23
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ May 31 2011, 10:03 AM) *
So you are telling me Floyd didnt have any idea when the period of random drug testing was to begin? Get a fucking grip.

Of course he didn't. What evidence was there to say that knew?? He claimed they would test all the way up the fight but again RANDOM and he was wrong because they chosed not to. They did RANDOM checks inbetween fight days leading up to the fight to keep both fighters on their toes just in case they tried it and they did it after the Fight. Again retype or rethink what you think before you type it. Get your fucking grip off Pac's love handles.
lloyd mayflower
Im fully aware what random means dipshit, but Floyd and Shane MUST have known when the testing period began. Because they had to sign up to take the tests in the first place. The USADA didnt turn up on Floyds doorstep with their little piss cups before Floyd and Shane signed to fight, did they?
Hops
USADA will not draw blood for two consecutive days. They have the option of doing it. But they won't. In the same way that the so called "random" testing suspiciously stopped 18 days before the fight.

They won't.
BoxingWizard23
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ May 31 2011, 10:02 AM) *
The best evidence that Floyd DOES NOT want to fight Manny, is the irrefutable fact that Floyd quite clearly DOES NOT want to fight ANYONE. If he was serious about ironing shit out and fighting Manny he would be fighting other fights right now so he was ready when the legals eventually get sorted out.

If Manny is the only fight worthy of Floyd Mayweathers time then maybe he should acknowledge that fact and get the fuckin fight made instead of making accusations and excuses.

If he doesnt want to make the fight then just let Manny do his thing. And most importantly, hopefully all the bile-filled supernuthuggers who have descended onto this board in the hope of getting a free t shirt like a shower of fucking vagrants can either contribute something of substance that has to do with the sport of boxing, or GTF.

SMH @ You people who think they know everything but don't know shit about boxing. You must understand boxing politics before you spew that trash post. Mayweather never accused Manny he was on steroids it was Floyd's father who came out like that. Floyd yes instigated it which he shouldn't have but out of all the excuses between these 2 Ego Maniacs Manny has outpowered May easily. Manny's and Manny's team excuses: Scared of needles,religion, weak from blood drawn, need to know cut off dates, info on when USDA comes to test, different cut off dates, lawsuits etc. Who the fuck sues someone for an opinion?? a weak vague but same time suspicious and possibly valid opinion? Mayweather unlike Pacman's team only wanted 1 implementation into the contract while Pac's team put several and several ridiculous terms at that. Ex. Glove size, ring size, May must pay $1Million for every pound he comes over the limit, etc. Unlike Pacman he agreed to all those ridiculous demands without bitching and excuses. So again the fact is your hero Pacmans Team doesn't want the fight. If Pacman was serious about ironing shit out he would dump Blob Arum and Roach. Get him a great lawyer to fix him a better contract and to get a new one because Blob Arum suckered Pac into one of the worst contracts in boxing history. And get with Steward or Garcia and start his on Promo and then fight Floyd. Floyd been proved himself but Manny still legitimately hasn't
Hops
Fraud's a pussy. Pacquiao has tainted his reputation, encroached on his territory, taken his women, killed his relatives, while at the same time making $20M doing it. And Floyd's talking about a blood test.
BoxingWizard23
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ May 31 2011, 10:10 AM) *
Im fully aware what random means dipshit, but Floyd and Shane MUST have known when the testing period began. Because they had to sign up to take the tests in the first place. The USADA didnt turn up on Floyds doorstep with their little piss cups before Floyd and Shane signed to fight, did they?

OMG..You foolish Casual fan. Just reread your last sentence. SMH. You made an obvious observation and tried to make sense out of it before you made that sentence such fuckery. Look this is gonna be a step by step process I hope your closely reading at a pace where you can understand what I'm saying. What evidence, again WHAT EVIDENCE was there to say both Mosley and May, again BOTH MOSLEY AND MAY to know when they were coming? They are not suppose to know. Go ask your local Olympic athlete about USDA random drug testing then maybe just maybe you'll have a better understanding because I can tell no matter how I type it or bridge it to you you seem to let it go over your head as if RANDOM drug tests by a REAL LEGIT ORG. will let 2 athletes to know their timed scheduled procedure. SMH. This is why MMA is winning and Boxing suffers. The fans are part of the reason just as much as the promoters and boxers.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.