Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fight Camp 360: Shane Mosley Bitches Up
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Box in Hand
Be sure to watch this Saturday's Fight Camp 360 to witness Shane Mosley beg his corner to fucking throw in the towel during the 10th round. Blisters on your foot? WTF? Retire and Go Away Shane!

http://www.boxingscene.com/source-mosley-w...ao-fight--39828
JONdaCON817
wow.... thatll be interesting to watch.
leonthegee
Who cares Shane had no business being in that fight.
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (leonthegee @ Jun 1 2011, 06:36 PM) *
Who cares Shane had no business being in that fight.

i personally wasnt suprised.. the man had juss came off a draw with The Latin Snake and Moras a B level fighter at best IMO.

You already kno Brother Naaz wasnt finna have NO part in throwing in the towel...lol
Romulus9
Quit or go the distance, the check clears either way. Shane's happy.
Method
I wont lend another second of my time to that farce of a performance.

Fool me once...
thehype
QUOTE (Romulus9 @ Jun 1 2011, 09:08 PM) *
Quit or go the distance, the check clears either way. Shane's happy.

Yep. Pretty much. Although he did end up finishing the fight, so what exactly is the story here?

dntknw.gif

Oh...that's right...he wanted to quit, but his trainer told him to suck it up, so he did.

laugh.gif

Thank goodness for trainers.

Really though, is that really anymore surprising than when he was complaining about having the monkey on his back against Wright?

laugh.gif
thehype
QUOTE (Method @ Jun 1 2011, 09:21 PM) *
I wont lend another second of my time to that farce of a performance.

Fool me once...

laugh.gif

No shit. Too bad fans are going to be fooled again come November 12.

laugh.gif
gravytrain
QUOTE (thehype @ Jun 1 2011, 09:28 PM) *
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

nah, i think Marquez wont punk out so fans will just be swinging from Pac's nuts.
Box in Hand
QUOTE (thehype @ Jun 1 2011, 07:27 PM) *
Yep. Pretty much. Although he did end up finishing the fight, so what exactly is the story here?

dntknw.gif

Oh...that's right...he wanted to quit, but his trainer told him to suck it up, so he did.

laugh.gif

Thank goodness for trainers.

Really though, is that really anymore surprising than when he was complaining about having the monkey on his back against Wright?

laugh.gif

We all know he bitched up in the second round but to actually here him try to cop out to Naz in between rounds is just disgusting. I mean I streamed this crap and didn't waste a penny but cmon dude at least go out on your shield after begging for the fight.
JONdaCON817
yeaa atleast Marquez will be man enuff to get KTFO... lol.

I think what Mosley meant to say was "Man juss let me go home and Bang my hot GF before she changes her mind."lol

Geeze Mayorga had a mouthful to say before we found all this out.. cant wait to hear what he has to say after he reads this..lol. maybe he should go ahead and fight El Matador..
SmartyBeardo
"The Flinch finished his Hall Of Fame career begging his world class trainer to throw in the towel." - Last line before his acceptance speech for the BHOF.
thehype
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jun 1 2011, 09:32 PM) *
nah, i think Marquez wont punk out so fans will just be swinging from Pac's nuts.

Sheeeeeit....Marquez basically punked out against Floyd. He may not have said it, but his body language told the story...I think at one point, his corner even asked him if he still wanted to fight. LOL.

Marquez WILL punk out against Pacquiao...actually...I take that back...Marquez won't even get a chance to punk out because Pacquiao is going to DESTROY him. Marquez ain't got a shot.

laugh.gif
thehype
QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Jun 1 2011, 10:58 PM) *
yeaa atleast Marquez will be man enuff to get KTFO... lol.

I think what Mosley meant to say was "Man juss let me go home and Bang my hot GF before she changes her mind."lol

Geeze Mayorga had a mouthful to say before we found all this out.. cant wait to hear what he has to say after he reads this..lol. maybe he should go ahead and fight El Matador..

We shall see if Marquez decides to get himself KTFO'd. I say he doesn't...he bitched up against Floyd. LOL

A LOT of fighters bitch up...some say it, some say do it.

Mayorga is the TRUTH on Twitter. LOL.
thehype
QUOTE (Box in Hand @ Jun 1 2011, 09:49 PM) *
We all know he bitched up in the second round but to actually here him try to cop out to Naz in between rounds is just disgusting. I mean I streamed this crap and didn't waste a penny but cmon dude at least go out on your shield after begging for the fight.

Did you not see the Mayweather fight? You didn't think he bitched up and quit in that fight? Hmmmmm. Interesting.

laugh.gif
gravytrain
QUOTE (thehype @ Jun 1 2011, 11:05 PM) *
Sheeeeeit....Marquez basically punked out against Floyd. He may not have said it, but his body language told the story...I think at one point, his corner even asked him if he still wanted to fight. LOL.

Marquez WILL punk out against Pacquiao...actually...I take that back...Marquez won't even get a chance to punk out because Pacquiao is going to DESTROY him. Marquez ain't got a shot.

laugh.gif

his corner didn't force him to fight, he did it on his own. there's a big difference being being scared and being frustrated. i could play the P4P #1 baddest motherfucker on Madden and get discouraged but not go out like a punk. Mosley just put down the sticks and said his thumps hurt, Marquez kept trying but lost 80-0.

i don't think he's going to win, he'll probably get stopped by TKO in the 4th. and Pac will obviously be the P4P ATG since he stopped someone Mayweather only took to decision lol. but as far as quitting.. nah. i see him going out on his shield.
Box in Hand
QUOTE (thehype @ Jun 1 2011, 09:15 PM) *
Did you not see the Mayweather fight? You didn't think he bitched up and quit in that fight? Hmmmmm. Interesting.

laugh.gif

He at least threw a punch or two even in the last round he flurried. Nah this last fight was a pure No Mas moment and it looked terrible and now to hear they have him on tape trying to wiggle his smiling ass out of the fight is unreal. As far as Marquez goes, I think he loses but still goes out on his shield.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (thehype @ Jun 1 2011, 08:05 PM) *

laugh.gif

QUOTE (thehype @ Jun 1 2011, 08:07 PM) *
We shall see if Marquez decides to get himself KTFO'd. I say he doesn't...he bitched up against Floyd. LOL

A LOT of fighters bitch up...some say it, some say do it.

Mayorga is the TRUTH on Twitter. LOL.

That's funny, but I don't remember JMM running around the ring like he had a skirt on the way The Flinch did against Pac. He was outclassed. He couldn't land. But he kept pulling the trigger. The Flinch was triggerless.

JMM will go out on his shield if he doesn't pull off the miracle.

It may be a mismatch, JMM may be a ways past his prime, but at least JMM deserves a shot, unlike The Flinch, The Criminal, The African Heavy Bag, The Ghost of Miguel, Oscar de la Skeletor, and Cracked Egg McHatton.
PR316
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jun 1 2011, 11:25 PM) *
That's funny, but I don't remember JMM running around the ring like he had a skirt on the way The Flinch did against Pac. He was outclassed. He couldn't land. But he kept pulling the trigger. The Flinch was triggerless.

JMM will go out on his shield if he doesn't pull off the miracle.

It may be a mismatch, JMM may be a ways past his prime, but at least JMM deserves a shot, unlike The Flinch, The Criminal, The African Heavy Bag, The Ghost of Miguel, Oscar de la Skeletor, and Cracked Egg McHatton.

And yet PBF still doesn't have the balls to step in the ring with Pacquiao.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (thehype @ Jun 1 2011, 08:28 PM) *
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

At least Manny's fighting. Gotta be better than getting orange panties made for a fight that was never signed laugh.gif
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jun 1 2011, 11:41 PM) *
At least Manny's fighting. Gotta be better than getting orange panties made for a fight that was never signed laugh.gif

HEY!! there was a robe and orange shoes too!!...lol.

JONdaCON817
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jun 1 2011, 10:25 PM) *

HILARIOUS!!... lol.

Smarty ide love to hear the rest of the niccnames youve made up for everyone else...lol

Quicc gimme sum for JCC jr and A. Khan..lmao
Fitz
Mosley's effort against Mayweather is not even comparable to the effort he put up against Pacquiao. I don't think that can be argued.
gravytrain
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jun 2 2011, 12:41 AM) *

fighting? i only see sparring.
gravytrain
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 2 2011, 01:33 AM) *
Mosley's effort against Mayweather is not even comparable to the effort he put up against Pacquiao. I don't think that can be argued.

if Mayweather threw more punches it would have been the same shit.
PR316
I think this shows a little inexperience on Naazim's part. Mosley's heart CLEARLY was not into the fight and all he was doing was trying to survive. He probably should have thrown in the towel. I didn't see Shane try to win the fight at all past round 3.
Method
QUOTE (thehype @ Jun 1 2011, 09:28 PM) *

Not me man.
Walstan86
QUOTE (PR316 @ Jun 2 2011, 11:07 AM) *
I think this shows a little inexperience on Naazim's part. Mosley's heart CLEARLY was not into the fight and all he was doing was trying to survive. He probably should have thrown in the towel. I didn't see Shane try to win the fight at all past round 3.

Agree completely. But imo here was Nazim's dilemma: Do I urge Shane to finish the fight on his running feet and succeed in only stinking up the joint? Or, Do I let him quit on the stool and thereby succeeed in stinking up his career, his legacy, his prospects, his life, the joint, and the world?
Method
QUOTE (Walstan86 @ Jun 2 2011, 11:54 AM) *
Agree completely. But imo here was Nazim's dilemma: Do I urge Shane to finish the fight on his running feet and succeed in only stinking up the joint? Or, Do I let him quit on the stool and thereby succeed in stinking up his career, his legacy, his prospects, his life, the joint, and the world?

Exactly. I would not attribute it to "inexperience on Naazim's part". Fucking nothing inexperienced about it. Hell, he warned Mosely more than once NOT to wear those new fucking shoes.
ks1
QUOTE (PR316 @ Jun 2 2011, 11:07 AM) *

Inexperience? lol. Why should he have thrown in the towel? Manny CLEARLY couldn't put Shane away. While he wasn't active, his fighter wasn't getting beat up. So, he should have thrown in the towel because...? Nonsense.
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (Method @ Jun 2 2011, 06:59 PM) *
Exactly. I would not attribute it to "inexperience on Naazim's part". Fucking nothing inexperienced about it. Hell, he warned Mosely more than once NOT to wear those new fucking shoes.

Its ALL about the shoes. You wouldnt catch Maurice Greene sprinting around in boxing shoes, so why would Shame think he was any different
BoxingWizard23
Sad shit for Shane's legacy. This was a man once feared throughout the lightweight division when he was destroying everyone. A man who never backed down, a man who throws bombs like The Pearl Harbor now reduced to a man who can't pull the trigger like rookie cops. Manny you and your team are assholes for feasting on a non confident version and way older version of Shane. When he asked for this fight 2 yrs ago Roach wasn't gonna let you fight him, now thats cowardice at it's finest. Fuck Team Pacman and Bottom Rank disgrace to boxing. Disgraceful
gravytrain
i think Richardson did more for Mosley by letting him finish than ending the fight.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Jun 1 2011, 10:13 PM) *
HILARIOUS!!... lol.

Smarty ide love to hear the rest of the niccnames youve made up for everyone else...lol

Quicc gimme sum for JCC jr and A. Khan..lmao

You mean Princess Julio and Amere Con?
caneman
Here it is!!!!!
Box in Hand
QUOTE (caneman @ Jun 2 2011, 07:45 PM) *
Here it is!!!!!

Wow! How the fuck you talking bout you can't move and you ran the whole damn fight? Zero respect for this guy. He disrespects Floyd and forces the fight and gets his ass whooped. He chases Pac and bitches up in No Mas manner. He gotta go!
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (caneman @ Jun 2 2011, 06:45 PM) *
Here it is!!!!!

Bitch's girlfriend probably punks him up the ass with a strap-on. After all the shit Ortiz had to take. This shit is absolutely metro-sexual cunt lipped.
iKeNjiro
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jun 3 2011, 04:57 AM) *
i think Richardson did more for Mosley by letting him finish than ending the fight.

Totally agree with this, had he not finished that fight wow
sad to see, but he's a man an he knows his body
must have been some painful ish.
I'll say even though he complained he still finished the fight
an I respect that, if he really wanted he could hace quit an he didn't
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (iKeNjiro @ Jun 2 2011, 10:06 PM) *
Totally agree with this, had he not finished that fight wow
sad to see, but he's a man an he knows his body
must have been some painful ish.
I'll say even though he complained he still finished the fight
an I respect that, if he really wanted he could hace quit an he didn't

I suppose I am being a tad harsh, iKe, but the dude flat out ran like a skirt from a mouse. He needs to go bye-bye.
Box in Hand
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jun 2 2011, 11:09 PM) *
I suppose I am being a tad harsh, iKe, but the dude flat out ran like a skirt from a mouse. He needs to go bye-bye.

I'm with Smarty on this one. Fighters endure years of punishment from getting hit to the spartan training to depriving oneself of food. This shit about his feet hurt in the biggest fight of his career is ASS. I seen folks fight with broken jaws and hands so Shane can lick my booty hole on that shit.
Fitz
One of the bigger fall from graces I have seen from a shot fighter. Talking about the general opinion of a fighter. Before the fight, Mosley was one of the more respected fighters in the modern era. Maybe not everyone liked him, but they respected his toughness and willingness to take all challenges.
He punks out at 40 years old and now look at the back lash he is receiving.

Big Morales fan, but he punked out with Pacquiao in the 3rd fight, Tyson has punked out at the end of his career and Duran punked out hard against Leonard, who is an all time great and absolutely no where near as shot as Mosley.
Many great fighters have bitched out at some stage. Many of these fighters are still great because we saw what they were capable off on there better days. This isn't new. That has to be one of the worst performances, but judging his career based on that is harsh. Duran flat out quit.
Walstan86
Agree that Shane shouldn't be shat on for struggling to finish what may have been his final fight. His long career is a testament to his courage. He never hid from anybody.

And yet, people who plunked down $60 for that fight may rightly feel ripped-off. If Shane could figure a way to get their money back to them, I'm sure everyone would be happy to forget the fight ever happened.
iKeNjiro
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jun 3 2011, 02:09 PM) *

ahhh back on my computer feels great....
Yea he ran his ass off lol...he should of hung it up after he exposed Margachito
but hey....Pacquiao beat his ass lol sucks to see him go out like this....wait actually I never really cared for Mosley
He was fast but always awkward and had only the fade jab to his power left hand that was really it....any who wow lol
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 2 2011, 10:53 PM) *
One of the bigger fall from graces I have seen from a shot fighter. Talking about the general opinion of a fighter. Before the fight, Mosley was one of the more respected fighters in the modern era. Maybe not everyone liked him, but they respected his toughness and willingness to take all challenges.
He punks out at 40 years old and now look at the back lash he is receiving.

Big Morales fan, but he punked out with Pacquiao in the 3rd fight, Tyson has punked out at the end of his career and Duran punked out hard against Leonard, who is an all time great and absolutely no where near as shot as Mosley.
Many great fighters have bitched out at some stage. Many of these fighters are still great because we saw what they were capable off on there better days. This isn't new. That has to be one of the worst performances, but judging his career based on that is harsh. Duran flat out quit.

True.

QUOTE (Walstan86 @ Jun 3 2011, 05:50 AM) *
Agree that Shane shouldn't be shat on for struggling to finish what may have been his final fight. His long career is a testament to his courage. He never hid from anybody.

And yet, people who plunked down $60 for that fight may rightly feel ripped-off. If Shane could figure a way to get their money back to them, I'm sure everyone would be happy to forget the fight ever happened.

Anyone who saw Shane v PBF and Mora should have been expecting a version of the fight we got. In the end, the fact that Mosley survived should be considered an accomplishment, I suppose, if he was actually as triggerless as he appeared. I guess I shouldn't be so pissed about another boxer choosing to cash in.

But . . . wanting to quit because of your feet? What? Were there razors in the ballerina's slippers?

Look at the big picture, I am insulted by the performance.

Welcome to FightHype, Walstan.

QUOTE (iKeNjiro @ Jun 3 2011, 05:57 AM) *
ahhh back on my computer feels great....
Yea he ran his ass off lol...he should of hung it up after he exposed Margachito
but hey....Pacquiao beat his ass lol sucks to see him go out like this....wait actually I never really cared for Mosley
He was fast but always awkward and had only the fade jab to his power left hand that was really it....any who wow lol

I choose to remember the fighter that was Sugar from 1993 through 2001.

After that, many believe he lost 5 fights straight, with an NC sandwiched in-between. Yes, I realize who he was fighting. That is his main claim to fame since 2002. He was considered done before Margarito. It was an awesome performance v a mind fucked opponent.

Let's not rehash the rest of the way. It was a cash-in. Who can blame him? I can.
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jun 2 2011, 08:42 PM) *
You mean Princess Julio and Amere Con?

yess.. Princess Julio.

when is she gonna get a legit fight??..... i cant believe she actually has fans..lol
pesticid
QUOTE (thehype @ Jun 1 2011, 11:15 PM) *

laugh.gif

I'll say this Ben, JMM fared better than Mosley against FMJ. Mosley got lucky with the right hand but Marquez never stopped trying, Mosley was done after the 3rd round and didn't even want to be there. Marquez was going at Floyd the whole twelve regardless whether Floyd was winning easy. Marquez has never bitched up in a fight period. Mosley's bitched up against Forrest twice, Winky twice, Floyd and Pacman. Marquez got dominated in one fight but he never lost hope and never stopped trying.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jun 2 2011, 12:48 AM) *
fighting? i only see sparring.

Those body shots Manny got from Marg were more than sparring. I'll still maintain despite the ass whooping he handed out, Manny left more of himself in that ring than they desired that night. You don't spend 2 days in bed from sparring.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (thehype @ Jun 1 2011, 10:15 PM) *

laugh.gif

I do think Shane bitched out of the Floyd fight for sure he shut the whole thing down around the 6th. After the 6th he made NO attempt to win that fight. Credit to Floyd for that.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.