Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Facts put together is Pacman on PEDS?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
iKeNjiro
Ahhhhhhh

Before I start I like what Floyd does in the ring...his outside life is his business
Also I liked Pacman....till I watched him dramatically get way better while moving up in weight
playing sports and working out myself I knew this was very difficult to pull off....anywho that and his fans an their racist rants made me dislike the dude....I'll leave you all with this video...and you do the math.....let's ....well just watch the vid and enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUYtSxU0r5U...player_embedded
BoxingWizard23
Wow. This is crazy. LOL..Visual observation evidence is used at its highest here plus with numbering evidence also. Since I already knew that it's hard for an athlete to fluctuate weight and still gain or keep muscle mass or stamina an other things then right after the Cotto fight I started to question Pac's progression. How can a man who was pushed back by punches from lighter men but doesn't even flinch when a man as strong as Cotto can't even blatantly hurt Pac all of a sudden? These questions will be asked and more and more people are starting to question Pac's skills and the obvious different in his physique. The man's hands,calfs and head is plus the size it was when he was fighting Marquez and Diaz. This is sad that people in America are just now figuring this stuff out now and now are questioning Pac and his team. Mayweather has been screaming foul play since the first negotiations. It's also sad that a man who plays a villain has to just to get noticed and more people to know who he is instead of his actually talent,skill level, dedication and hardwork. It just shows you that people aren't that bright even today and still crave bloodshed like battles instead of a masterful near flawless victory with superior craftsman. Hopkins is getting credited more because of his age less than his actual skill(check the newsreports, websites they all mention his age not his skills). Pacman when and if he agree to the random tests(i doubt it) will get outclassed by Mayweather. Mayweather is 10x the counter puncher that Marquez is and is smarter than all of Pac's opponents. He will just time his straight right hand jab and counter hard while being evasive everytime Pac tries to come in and out with a barrage full of punches. Only real boxing fans knows this. AMEN iKeNijiro
iKeNjiro
I am glad you enjoyed....
yea honestly I hate writing on message boards and forums because of the unnecessary bashing that comes after an opinion.
But in the case of Pacman...this is clear cut man, I mean come on people (this is what I think so times)....
The real question is What if Mayweather turned down random testing had Pacman asked....whoa....I mean wow ...think about what this situation
.........whole different story....
We can not tell a company "Hey I need a cut off date on my drug testing" or "I'll take it next month" this is clear cut that I'm using right?

In the end it comes down to this
This is bigger then Pacman and Mayweather this is Politics....If you notice Pacquiao wants to run for President.....think about
all the fame he was given by the big man behind the scenes (in the USA)....once he wins and he will when he runs for president...US will then have their hands in the Philippines as well...think about that for a sec
they will not let him lose or fail a test....
BoxingWizard23
Wow. Didn't really look at it like that but that's crazy!!. He is running for President so that makes sense. Pacman at the same time even though he's hyped he brings his good into the sport. More people pay attention to the sport partially because of him.The bad is that most of those people aren't or weren't real boxing fans so they are only fans of 1 person in a sport which is bad. Floyd is too talented and skilled for this man and Arum and Roach knows it. Good Stuff.
The Original MrFactor
Although I agree with the general premise. I do believe Pacquiao is using EPO or something like it. I think that there are a lot of holes in your story. The whole thing about Paul Williams losing because of weight fluctuations is ridiculous. He fought Martinez at somewhere between 154 and 160. He got caught with a HUGE shot. Weight fluctuations had nothing to do with that one.

Then on to Hatton, his wieght fluctuations had nothing to do with his loss to Mayweather. He just got beat by a better fighter. In the Pacquiao/Hatton fight, a case could be made that Pacquiao was on something. I dont beleive that fight had anything to do with Hatton fluctuating in weight, unless of course you consider the whole 190lbs in between fights. That was just Hatton being Hatton though. Thats his norm.

Then the biggest issue I had was when you illustrated the fact that Pac gains 15lbs on fight night. As if you were saying he gained 15lbs overnight due to PEDs. Well, by your own illustration, many of his opponents must be on PEDs as well because I noticed the weight of his opponents, went up as much or more than Pac's weight. Morales and Clottey really stuck out to me.

The points you make about him fighting Top Rank fighters is sound. I think promoters have ruined the sport. Belts mean nothing. Divisions mean nothing. Champion means nothing. In baseball, football, basketball, hockey, Tennis, Golf and all other legit, major sports there is a commision that decides who matches up against who. In boxing, promotors are allowed to run the sport. "Gentlemen, you know the rules, there are no rules..." That statement sums up boxing.
iKeNjiro
QUOTE (The Original MrFactor @ Jun 2 2011, 10:01 PM) *
Although I agree with the general premise. I do believe Pacquiao is using EPO or something like it. I think that there are a lot of holes in your story. The whole thing about Paul Williams losing because of weight fluctuations is ridiculous. He fought Martinez at somewhere between 154 and 160. He got caught with a HUGE shot. Weight fluctuations had nothing to do with that one.

Then on to Hatton, his wieght fluctuations had nothing to do with his loss to Mayweather. He just got beat by a better fighter. In the Pacquiao/Hatton fight, a case could be made that Pacquiao was on something. I dont beleive that fight had anything to do with Hatton fluctuating in weight, unless of course you consider the whole 190lbs in between fights. That was just Hatton being Hatton though. Thats his norm.

Then the biggest issue I had was when you illustrated the fact that Pac gains 15lbs on fight night. As if you were saying he gained 15lbs overnight due to PEDs. Well, by your own illustration, many of his opponents must be on PEDs as well because I noticed the weight of his opponents, went up as much or more than Pac's weight. Morales and Clottey really stuck out to me.

The points you make about him fighting Top Rank fighters is sound. I think promoters have ruined the sport. Belts mean nothing. Divisions mean nothing. Champion means nothing. In baseball, football, basketball, hockey, Tennis, Golf and all other legit, major sports there is a commision that decides who matches up against who. In boxing, promotors are allowed to run the sport. "Gentlemen, you know the rules, there are no rules..." That statement sums up boxing.

Sometimes when tons of idea's are floating around your head you get caught up in the moment and make little mistakes....that and my wife bugging the hell out me...lol
I have to go back and edit it...but what I meant about the weight segment was that he is in fact not the smaller man...that he comes in bigger then his opponents and keep in mind that he drains these guys before the fight...either they come up or go down in weight to fight him.
Roach has said his self (and I am working on another video with Roach and all his quotes) He said (Roach) he makes them come down or up in weight anything that gives his fighter an advantage....everything is just bad in boxing right now...and Honestly I am tired of Pacman...

As for Paul Williams....hmmmm...he doesn't fight tall like he should be doing...staying behind a good jab/reach to setup combinations and opportunities is reason one he lost to the better fighter Martinez...reason 2 great setup and punch by Martinez...reason 3 going up in weight
I've done it before...went up and came down and went up again and let me tell you it takes a lot out of you a lot....why do you think he asked Martinez for a catch weight?.....moving on

Floyd Mayweather being great in the ring is also great outside of it when choosing opponents...that being said he choose Hatton and his fan base knowing the money was there and that Hatton would be the one to come up in weight...and we saw what Happened...
P.S I am a black man, but I am also not dumb nor am I bias in anyway....and Mayweather is one of my favs in this Era...

dang it's late here in Japan...10:28pm Thursday night and my wife is yapping in my ear
anytime anyone wants to have a boxing convo hit me.....also shoots I like this site I've been reading here for a year now and decided to sign up to shed my two cents on the hold up of a fight that might not happen unless Mayweather removes the RANDOM drug testing ISSUE hahahaha thats funny...

Night Fight Hype it's been fun
jlupi
most retarded vid Ive seen regardless of what anyone believes.
mgrover
its not a retarded video, it brings valid points to the table, but it has no proof, sorry, but the guys taken I don't know how many drugs tests in his life, and people continue to badger him about it. I mean if he takes Olympic style blood tests and passes people will say something like he wasn't taking drugs this fight, or the pacman invented a brand new masker....
Extant
This shit is getting OLD!!!
noWAYnoHOW
I disagree with some points but most are interesting, i have seen several videos of people breaking down why they think he is using and i have seen no videos to counter them. and i know its not because pacman fans are too smart to involve themselves into the debate, you can tell that by the gayweather and racial comments they make. The usual argument is that he is fight at his natural walk around weight, and that he suffered from malnutrition as a kid. iunno, its an interesting thing to think about and speculate on. And to think manny could have avoided all this speculation by just agreeing. smh
Walstan86
"I feel like I donít need Mayweather to make my career. I fought the best and anyone willing to face me. I want it, and feel the fans deserve the Mayweather fight. I want to prove to everyone that it wasnít me who didnít want the fight. Thatís why I made the concession to take anything [blood tests] he wants at any time. Even during the fight before the sixth round if he wanted! What else can I do? I hope we get the fight done soon. Letís get it on."

http://beatsboxingmayhem.com/2010/11/12/ma...itics-as-usual/
bosco
QUOTE (Walstan86 @ Jun 2 2011, 01:14 PM) *
"I feel like I donít need Mayweather to make my career. I fought the best and anyone willing to face me. I want it, and feel the fans deserve the Mayweather fight. I want to prove to everyone that it wasnít me who didnít want the fight. Thatís why I made the concession to take anything [blood tests] he wants at any time. Even during the fight before the sixth round if he wanted! What else can I do? I hope we get the fight done soon. Letís get it on."

Notice how manny says he will take the test and then Roach says in the next breath...Hey Floyd let Nevada do their job and you do the boxing..There's no way Manny takes the test and if he do and goes in the fight clean Mayweather will put on a boxing clinic.
Walstan86
QUOTE (bosco @ Jun 2 2011, 02:26 PM) *
Notice how manny says he will take the test and then Roach says in the next breath...Hey Floyd let Nevada do their job and you do the boxing..There's no way Manny takes the test and if he do and goes in the fight clean Mayweather will put on a boxing clinic.

Manny says he'll take the test. You say there's no way Manny will take the test. But what does Floyd say? Nothing. Dead silence from him. Why is that?

Prov0
i loved the video.i am a firm believer that pac is on PEDS. and i agree if it was flipped and floyd didnt want to take a drug test all hell would break loose race is a huge factor in this .all pac is Boxings poster boy
bosco
QUOTE (Walstan86 @ Jun 2 2011, 02:34 PM) *
Manny says he'll take the test. You say there's no way Manny will take the test. But what does Floyd say? Nothing. Dead silence from him. Why is that?

If you watched any of those Mayweather after dark Floyd says if Manny takes the test we got a fight...But I don't think the promoters from either side have contacted each other about the fight and the promoters have to make the fight. Arum made the offer to Marquez before Pacman even got in the ring with Shane. Arum lied at one of the pre fight pressers and said he didn't offer Marquez the fight but that turned out to be a lie. At any rate Floyd would have to take a tune-up first. I think Floyd is buying time to see whats gonna happen in Rogers trial in August as well as his own legal problems so theres a lot in the way right now.
BoxingWizard23
QUOTE (Walstan86 @ Jun 2 2011, 03:34 PM) *

Manny said he will but his Father and Grandfather both Freddie Stoked and Blob Arum said that they won't take it. Blob's reason is that, Floyd isn't the boss of Manny, he's not the commission, he's toying with Pacman or he's scared. Coach Stoked says that it'll make manny weak, wants to know the dates of when they'll come test, wants a cut off, etc. You do the math. Manny is being led and his handlers handle ALL of his shit. He's getting ripped off, cheated, his legacy hurt because of Father Freddie Stoked and his Grandfather Blob Arum.
Prov0
QUOTE (Walstan86 @ Jun 2 2011, 03:34 PM) *

yes manny has said he would.Bob ,freddie and Koncz wont let Pac agree .hes there cash cow .they kno floyd would skool his ass.
Walstan86
QUOTE (Prov0 @ Jun 2 2011, 03:49 PM) *
yes manny has said he would.Bob ,freddie and Koncz wont let Pac agree .hes there cash cow .they kno floyd would skool his ass.

There's a recent video of Arum saying that Manny will agree to everything. So I don't know where you get that Arum won't allow it. Maybe you can tell me where to find Arum (or Roach) saying that. Because if it's true, then yeah, that would mean that someone's lying.

Also, please tell me where I can find Floyd saying anything lately about what his plans are for his next fight (or if he's even gonna fight again at all). Because he looks like he's retired again. Thanks man.
Method
QUOTE (iKeNjiro @ Jun 2 2011, 07:36 AM) *
Ahhhhhhh

Before I start I like what Floyd does in the ring...his outside life is his business
Also I liked Pacman....till I watched him dramatically get way better while moving up in weight
playing sports and working out myself I knew this was very difficult to pull off....anywho that and his fans an their racist rants made me dislike the dude....I'll leave you all with this video...and you do the math.....let's ....well just watch the vid and enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUYtSxU0r5U...player_embedded

But didnt you watch Floyd perform in just as dominating fashion as he moved up?

I play(ed) sports and work out. There's nothing abnormal about the progression of Paq or Floyd, who both moved up from the bowels of the low 100's. If anything, its abnormal that one would weigh that little, naturally, anyway.
caneman
QUOTE (Method @ Jun 2 2011, 04:35 PM) *
But didnt you watch Floyd perform in just as dominating fashion as he moved up?

I play(ed) sports and work out. There's nothing abnormal about the progression of Paq or Floyd, who both moved up from the bowels of the low 100's. If anything, its abnormal that one would weigh that little, naturally, anyway.

I totally agree with this and from 16 years old to about 30-31 years old, both guys went up in weight just @ different levels and times! I think the weight that Pac gained in 2-2 1/2 years looks odd but really when fighting @ 126 was weighing 135+ on the fight night but I am getting to the point where I don't even wanna post in Pac and/or PBF threads any more...I want them to fight or both retire which one already is IMO!
caneman
And I think Pac has improved skill wise as well, better footwork and a better righthand and better combos but whatever!
MeDatsWho
This actually a very interesting video....
bosco
QUOTE (caneman @ Jun 2 2011, 05:07 PM) *
I totally agree with this and from 16 years old to about 30-31 years old, both guys went up in weight just @ different levels and times! I think the weight that Pac gained in 2-2 1/2 years looks odd but really when fighting @ 126 was weighing 135+ on the fight night but I am getting to the point where I don't even wanna post in Pac and/or PBF threads any more...I want them to fight or both retire which one already is IMO!

Big difference between the two..As Floyd moved up he's not knocking guys unconscious with 1 punch or brutally beating theses big guys and walking through their punches. He didn't get faster or punching power increased heavily. Floyd uses more timing to compensate a decrease of speed. Pacquiao is faster, stronger, punches harder, punch output increased and these are power punches at that...the only thing that's similar is they're both winning.
caneman
QUOTE (bosco @ Jun 2 2011, 06:10 PM) *
Big difference between the two..As Floyd moved up he's not knocking guys unconscious with 1 punch or brutally beating theses big guys and walking through their punches. He didn't get faster or punching power increased heavily. Floyd uses more timing to compensate a decrease of speed. Pacquiao is faster, stronger, punches harder, punch output increased and these are power punches at that...the only thing that's similar is they're both winning.

I don't think he is a one punch guy, I think it's more hit you 75-95 times a round til you cave! For the most PBF never had great power but is VERY skilled & a balanced fighter! I am not really gonna keep getting into it though cause it's so easy to see who is a fan of whose just by what they type. I ain't gonna tell anyone what they need to believe nor am I gonna keep beating a dead horse but I don't think it's impossible that any great fighter that really wants great to do what Pacman has done...not many can do but Pacman doesn't really have one punch power other than Hatton & never really has IMO! But carry on, I've said my piece in this thread & I am now done with it! Enjoy though! Oh I will say in closing, IF Pacman is cheating I hope he is caught & other then a fight or 2 there is no one for Pacman to fight other then PBF & as I said, they should fight or retire IMO!
gravytrain
QUOTE (bosco @ Jun 2 2011, 07:10 PM) *

so that wont have anything to do with the fact that they're nothing alike in terms of style? i know, Mayweather got hurt a lot worse from big shots earlier in his career than now.. that's visual proof that he used PEDs for the Mosley fight since his knees only buckled when he got hit with a big shot. you guys have got to be joking with this shit.

you guys waste a lot of time with conspiracy theory shit. especially for a fight that should have happened 2 years ago.
caneman
OK I lied, one more thing, I think anyone who thinks hgh, epo or roids will make a guys chin better is on some kinda drug them selves but carry on!
Fitz
Though it will help you gain muscle, especially around the neck and traps area. That right there is the shock absorber, it won't make your chin sturdier. But if you strengthen and gain muscle, you will take a shot better.
caneman
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 2 2011, 06:42 PM) *
Though it will help you gain muscle, especially around the neck and traps area. That right there is the shock absorber, it won't make your chin sturdier. But if you strengthen and gain muscle, you will take a shot better.

Stop sucking me back in this thread! lol! I think only a little bit and feel keeping your chin tucked matters more than nothing and I believe you have a chin or you don't but ANYONE can be caught! I just never seen anyone who had a bad chin make it better with roids or anything else outside of keeping it tucked!
bosco
[quote name='caneman' date='Jun 2 2011, 07:08 PM' post='521779']
Stop sucking me back in this thread! lol! I think only a little bit and feel keeping your chin tucked matters more than nothing and I believe you have a chin or you don't but ANYONE can be caught! I just never seen anyone who had a bad chin make it better with roids or anything else outside of keeping it tucked!
[/quot
of course it would make you take a shot better...not only muscles around your neck but also your legs..when you're in excellent shape which steroids help you to be in you can take those punches better and your legs keep you up from shots that normally could've knocked you down. Anyone who doesn't think steroids would help your punch resistance is a moron.
Prov0
QUOTE (Walstan86 @ Jun 2 2011, 04:27 PM) *
There's a recent video of Arum saying that Manny will agree to everything. So I don't know where you get that Arum won't allow it. Maybe you can tell me where to find Arum (or Roach) saying that. Because if it's true, then yeah, that would mean that someone's lying.

Also, please tell me where I can find Floyd saying anything lately about what his plans are for his next fight (or if he's even gonna fight again at all). Because he looks like he's retired again. Thanks man.

pac vs plasterito 24 7 .michael koncz says that team pac now wants a 7 day cut off date.after the plasterito fight team went straight for shane and after shane went straight for JMM. there not ready for floyd.
and if your looking for something on floyd next move .ben thompson has like 20 videos on floyd on the front page.u should check it..
Floyd says take the test and will fight .im waiting heres my outfit .shirts coming soon saying take the test!!!!! uh anything else??
gravytrain
QUOTE (bosco @ Jun 2 2011, 08:18 PM) *
of course it would make you take a shot better...not only muscles around your neck but also your legs..when you're in excellent shape which steroids help you to be in you can take those punches better and your legs keep you up from shots that normally could've knocked you down. Anyone who doesn't think steroids would help your punch resistance is a moron.

lol your legs aren't going to keep your brain from getting knocked around. that's fundamentals and your neck. how about this: use sports journals and medical journals to prove steroids help with punch resistance.
bosco
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jun 2 2011, 07:25 PM) *
lol your legs aren't going to keep your brain from getting knocked around. that's fundamentals and your neck. how about this: use sports journals and medical journals to prove steroids help with punch resistance.

What is wrong with you..there,s more than 1 kind of knockdown..you have temple shots, chin shots, body shots, flash knockdowns and the list goes on...every knockdown is not a brain shaking knockdown..was b-hop brain shook when pascal dropped him twice..no...so yes your legs do plenty to keep you up
iKeNjiro
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jun 3 2011, 08:35 AM) *
so that wont have anything to do with the fact that they're nothing alike in terms of style? i know, Mayweather got hurt a lot worse from big shots earlier in his career than now.. that's visual proof that he used PEDs for the Mosley fight since his knees only buckled when he got hit with a big shot. you guys have got to be joking with this shit.

you guys waste a lot of time with conspiracy theory shit. especially for a fight that should have happened 2 years ago.

Okay wow, I was not going to comment from my phone but I read some very special comments an replies!
This one.... this sexy quote above me was one of those special comments that stood out to me.

You've seen all Mayweather jr's bouts? I assume not, because he has never been hit an showed signs of danger till Mosley clocked him.
An we saw how he took it, stayed composed kept pressing (while hurt) an beat that ass all 10 rounds later.

You all make cool points but need to re watch the video again
Yes it's about Pacquiao but also also what happens when you fluctuate weight as a man an then box
not play football or basketball or whatever but Boxing

It's not good, listen to how they speak of Roy, Traver an so many others
Going up an down weight is very DIFFICULT an has it's affects.

Mayweather jr is spoken of too an it was also mentioned after Hatton he took two years off to HEAL HIS BODY
cause he to like any human felt the affects of moving up
also like some gentlemen said above he know relies soley on out smarting an seting up opportunities
Watch Mosley vs Floyd an you'll see he can't move like he once did
So for his resting he laid on the ropes an other little things here an there
Listen to the man (Floyd) during fighthype's exclusive interview he says he's older now an he has to be smart
Any who I'm not here to war I'm a die hard Ali Fan an I appropriate what Floyd does in the ring.

Also @Caneman
Just because one man or most suspect Pacquiao of cheating doesn't make them a Floyd Fan
Same goes for if some disagree's an says Pacquiao isn't a cheater doesn't make him a Pactard
It's lack of knowledge about boxing or anything an then trying to make a point for a fighter
that's nutt hugging

Ill comment more later back to work for me 10am here wish everyone a safe night back in the states
健次郎-

p.s i wrote from my phone sorry for any typo's, and run on sentences
Walstan86
QUOTE (Prov0 @ Jun 2 2011, 08:18 PM) *
pac vs plasterito 24 7 .michael koncz says that team pac now wants a 7 day cut off date.after the plasterito fight team went straight for shane and after shane went straight for JMM. there not ready for floyd.
and if your looking for something on floyd next move .ben thompson has like 20 videos on floyd on the front page.u should check it..
Floyd says take the test and will fight .im waiting heres my outfit .shirts coming soon saying take the test!!!!! uh anything else??

Thanks for responding ProvO. At least you took the time. That's all I'm gonna say.
KookedKrack
I think Manny is on something but that video is quite possibly the most retarded thing I have ever seen. Everyone who viewed it is now dumber because of that vid thanks a lot.
iKeNjiro
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Jun 3 2011, 10:49 AM) *
I think Manny is on something but that video is quite possibly the most retarded thing I have ever seen. Everyone who viewed it is now dumber because of that vid thanks a lot.

Then i'm sorry to say this but you must not be to bright
which shows why people can't understand RANDOM testing or fluctuating weight an the affects
makes me afraid of the new gen of adults coming up. This is why I packed up an left America, but as we all SHOULD know stupidity exist everywhere. Any who I will no longer addres stupidity
If you have a real argument back with links an facts i'll address it.

Enjoy your evening or night whatever time it is there
gravytrain
QUOTE (bosco @ Jun 2 2011, 08:41 PM) *
What is wrong with you..there,s more than 1 kind of knockdown..you have temple shots, chin shots, body shots, flash knockdowns and the list goes on...every knockdown is not a brain shaking knockdown..was b-hop brain shook when pascal dropped him twice..no...so yes your legs do plenty to keep you up

what's wrong with me? what do you think puts cats down, it isn't temple shots. anytime there's a knock down or knockout from a head shot it's brain trauma. the problem is that you've no idea what you're talking about.

how the fuck did Hopkins legs keep him up when he got knocked down? lol. one time it looked like he got the wind knocked out of him, the other time was probably a little brain trauma. do you think there's something in your chin that just puts you down if you get hit on it or something? it all comes down to the brain.

QUOTE (iKeNjiro @ Jun 2 2011, 09:05 PM) *
Okay wow, I was not going to comment from my phone but I read some very special comments an replies!
This one.... this sexy quote above me was one of those special comments that stood out to me.

You've seen all Mayweather jr's bouts? I assume not, because he has never been hit an showed signs of danger till Mosley clocked him.
An we saw how he took it, stayed composed kept pressing (while hurt) an beat that ass all 10 rounds later.

You all make cool points but need to re watch the video again
Yes it's about Pacquiao but also also what happens when you fluctuate weight as a man an then box
not play football or basketball or whatever but Boxing

It's not good, listen to how they speak of Roy, Traver an so many others
Going up an down weight is very DIFFICULT an has it's affects.

i've watched Floyd Mayweather fights live for about 8 years now and caught the rest of his fights on Youtube. what about Judah not getting a scored knockdown against Mayweather when Mayweather's glove touched the canvas after a punch? Mayweather stumbled and should have been ruled down then, then against Mosley his knees buckle? must have been on something lol.

Mayweather already has a man in his life, his name is Leonard Ellerbe. it's cute that some of you cats have crushes on him but the conspiracy theory shit has got to stop. if you want to say Pac is on something at least make a good argument. otherwise it's just a waste of time to talk about shit that's a year or 2 old.
caneman
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jun 2 2011, 09:06 PM) *
what's wrong with me? what do you think puts cats down, it isn't temple shots. anytime there's a knock down or knockout from a head shot it's brain trauma. the problem is that you've no idea what you're talking about.

how the fuck did Hopkins legs keep him up when he got knocked down? lol. one time it looked like he got the wind knocked out of him, the other time was probably a little brain trauma. do you think there's something in your chin that just puts you down if you get hit on it or something? it all comes down to the brain.

i've watched Floyd Mayweather fights live for about 8 years now and caught the rest of his fights on Youtube. what about Judah not getting a scored knockdown against Mayweather when Mayweather's glove touched the canvas after a punch? Mayweather stumbled and should have been ruled down then, then against Mosley his knees buckle? must have been on something lol.

Mayweather already has a man in his life, his name is Leonard Ellerbe. it's cute that some of you cats have crushes on him but the conspiracy theory shit has got to stop. if you want to say Pac is on something at least make a good argument. otherwise it's just a waste of time to talk about shit that's a year or 2 old.

Let alone Chop Chop rocked him good...anyone can say no but PBF was stunned to say the least! But where are all these so called facts you speak of? I mean some points were ok but it's not like it proves anyone is on PED's!
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (iKeNjiro @ Jun 2 2011, 07:01 PM) *
Then i'm sorry to say this but you must not be to bright
which shows why people can't understand RANDOM testing or fluctuating weight an the affects
makes me afraid of the new gen of adults coming up. This is why I packed up an left America, but as we all SHOULD know stupidity exist everywhere. Any who I will no longer addres stupidity
If you have a real argument back with links an facts i'll address it.

Enjoy your evening or night whatever time it is there

Hey ike, you seem like a decent dude. Join us on some of the other (sans Pac/PBF) threads, man.
iKeNjiro
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jun 3 2011, 11:06 AM) *

Is this it? Is this your come back? That video contained Facts, links, articles, commentary, visual proof, dates, etc...
An you come back with im gay an blah blah blah?
If this is your come back then it's weak
an trying to say i have a crush on mayweather shows you know nothing (I'm married young man to a beautiful japanese woman)
just because you went to see him fight live 8 times makes you an expert?
If I was a kid I say back at you, you love Floyd you saw him live 8 times lol, or that you love Pacquiao
Come with some proof some links something besides he say she say to back up your argument
Then we have a debt that last post = weak, very weak similar to what pactards do when their done quoting other ppl.

gg = good game
iKeNjiro
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jun 3 2011, 11:22 AM) *
Hey ike, you seem like a decent dude. Join us on some of the other (sans Pac/PBF) threads, man.

Sounds good send me links
an when i get home we can chat about some boxing
Till then stay up
gravytrain
QUOTE (iKeNjiro @ Jun 2 2011, 10:32 PM) *
Is this it? Is this your come back? That video contained Facts, links, articles, commentary, visual proof, dates, etc...
An you come back with im gay an blah blah blah?
If this is your come back then it's weak
an trying to say i have a crush on mayweather shows you know nothing (I'm married young man to a beautiful japanese woman)
just because you went to see him fight live 8 times makes you an expert?
If I was a kid I say back at you, you love Floyd you saw him live 8 times lol, or that you love Pacquiao
Come with some proof some links something besides he say she say to back up your argument
Then we have a debt that last post = weak, very weak similar to what pactards do when their done quoting other ppl.

gg = good game

this isn't a game, i'm going easy on you like you're my 8 year old nephew. you can call it weak all you want to but i'm like Bernard Hopkins doing pushups between rounds while dominating and you're just Pascal talking about taking some tests and asking for a third fight.

that video didn't prove anything and didn't contain any facts. in fact it's probably one of the worst videos i've seen on the issue. visual proof of using steroids because Pac is lean? lol. that's called training camp. his actual weight gain hasn't even been that much, he was weighing in the 140s during fights back at 135. like i said to someone else, man. the offer is open. use peer reviewed journals to prove it or keep it moving. that video even tried to say all of Pac's recent fights are fixed since they were inhouse fights. nah, that's called a promoter making more money and having people with a pulse fighting for him. why do you think he wants fighters to get with Top Rank for a Pac fight? he gets a cut of their check and Pac's instead of just Pac's.

i don't care about you. now beyond you being autistic or retarded and not being able to tell the difference between 8 years and 8 times i'll break it down for you. i've been watching Mayweather fight live for 8 years, i've watched the rest of his fights on youtube. i've seen fights of his going all the way back to his Olympic trials fights. i also know you must have a crush on him or something to be so defensive when someone jokes about him being on something. facts are facts though, Mayweather's glove touched the canvas after he got hit from Judah. you wanted to know when he's been hit and showed it and you got an example. Mayweather taking Mosley's shot better than he took a shot in the past is as good as proof of him being on something as Pac taking some shots is. that's not the problem though, it's people making all these threads about the same damn thing when nobody cares about it.

BoxingStill#1
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jun 2 2011, 11:50 PM) *
.....Mayweather taking Mosley's shot better than he took a shot in the past is as good as proof of him being on something as Pac taking some shots is. ......

I think that was the most Danger I've ever seen him in,... He was able to regroup but still... tough shot..
iKeNjiro
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jun 3 2011, 12:50 PM) *
this isn't a game, i'm going easy on you like you're my 8 year old nephew. you can call it weak all you want to but i'm like Bernard Hopkins doing pushups between rounds while dominating and you're just Pascal talking about taking some tests and asking for a third fight.

that video didn't prove anything and didn't contain any facts. in fact it's probably one of the worst videos i've seen on the issue. visual proof of using steroids because Pac is lean? lol. that's called training camp. his actual weight gain hasn't even been that much, he was weighing in the 140s during fights back at 135. like i said to someone else, man. the offer is open. use peer reviewed journals to prove it or keep it moving. that video even tried to say all of Pac's recent fights are fixed since they were inhouse fights. nah, that's called a promoter making more money and having people with a pulse fighting for him. why do you think he wants fighters to get with Top Rank for a Pac fight? he gets a cut of their check and Pac's instead of just Pac's.

i don't care about you. now beyond you being autistic or retarded and not being able to tell the difference between 8 years and 8 times i'll break it down for you. i've been watching Mayweather fight live for 8 years, i've watched the rest of his fights on youtube. i've seen fights of his going all the way back to his Olympic trials fights. i also know you must have a crush on him or something to be so defensive when someone jokes about him being on something. facts are facts though, Mayweather's glove touched the canvas after he got hit from Judah. you wanted to know when he's been hit and showed it and you got an example. Mayweather taking Mosley's shot better than he took a shot in the past is as good as proof of him being on something as Pac taking some shots is. that's not the problem though, it's people making all these threads about the same damn thing when nobody cares about it.

Okay reminder I am on my phone
So my phone displays things differently then a computer screen would meaning i attempted to memorize everything you wrote.
That being said I made a mistake, my bad

If I recall though you came 1st with the name calling, an even still now. I never name called anyone in this thread
Calling me gay, an now retard only shows you have no articles, proof, links, references or anything to back up your argument. Leading to name calling an blah blah blah.
let me make it clear If you refuse to take a test you are a cheater period. The video was dumb? How so?
that video was not my opinion, it was put together with all the FACTS, definitions, history to back up some facts, articles written by experts, links an so on.

Also you must have either skim'd through the video or took bits an parts an chop them up to your liking.
Cause I covered Mr. Arum keeping fights in house

Yes it is a game and a joke to me
Most people who talk crazy or result to name calling an so on are lame
because i know for a fact they would never muster up this courage in person.
This is the reason I rarley post anywhere, an would rather just read
Because the internet has sadly given everyone a voice an thats good, but also bad
So I'm done here provide some proof anyone can he say she say

. ... my fingers are tired look dude get some proof an we can talk boxing
bosco
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jun 2 2011, 09:06 PM) *

You talk out the side of your neck...Temple shots don't put people down? Plenty of guys went down from temple shot...The force of a punch can knock people down...Floyd got buzzed more than once by Chop Chop, Zab buzzed him as he admitted and shane buzzed him twice...the gift floyd has is he rarely gets hit flush, he recovers quick and he doesn't let you follow up the big shot you caught him with...and I didn't say hopkins legs kept him up..it was a flash knockdown and he wasn't buzzed. That was a moronic comment to say guy only get knocked down from their brain shaking
mgrover
at least this topic hasn't descended into full on pacman's fans v mayweather's fans... anyway's if someone accused me of being on something, and I was that big of a star, I'd at least owe it, if not to my opponent, but to my fans to take the test, and prove am legit.

maybe this is why he wants a cut off date?

Pacman 2005 Video
Walstan86
What's the cut-off date he's asking for here?:

"Thatís why I made the concession to take anything [blood tests] he wants at any time. Even during the fight before the sixth round if he wanted! What else can I do? I hope we get the fight done soon. Letís get it on."---Pac, 11-12-10

iKeNjiro
dont know where else to post it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_zwCiGEl44...embedded#at=234

great video
gravytrain
QUOTE (iKeNjiro @ Jun 3 2011, 12:35 AM) *
Okay reminder I am on my phone
So my phone displays things differently then a computer screen would meaning i attempted to memorize everything you wrote.
That being said I made a mistake, my bad

If I recall though you came 1st with the name calling, an even still now. I never name called anyone in this thread
Calling me gay, an now retard only shows you have no articles, proof, links, references or anything to back up your argument. Leading to name calling an blah blah blah.
let me make it clear If you refuse to take a test you are a cheater period. The video was dumb? How so?
that video was not my opinion, it was put together with all the FACTS, definitions, history to back up some facts, articles written by experts, links an so on.

Also you must have either skim'd through the video or took bits an parts an chop them up to your liking.
Cause I covered Mr. Arum keeping fights in house

Yes it is a game and a joke to me
Most people who talk crazy or result to name calling an so on are lame
because i know for a fact they would never muster up this courage in person.
This is the reason I rarley post anywhere, an would rather just read
Because the internet has sadly given everyone a voice an thats good, but also bad
So I'm done here provide some proof anyone can he say she say

. ... my fingers are tired look dude get some proof an we can talk boxing

that video isn't fact when it comes to steroids. all it says is "Vargas took steroids, look at how ripped he's.. now look at how ripped Pac is before a fight, must be roids". get back to me with some real evidence, that's just conspiracy theory shit. anyone with the discipline to cut down to a low body fat % can look ripped, does that mean they're on PEDs too? as Ed Lover says, "come on, son". and if you were a real boxing fan and not some Mayweather dick rider you would think about other reasons Pac wouldn't take the tests like being able to get in the position he's now. the fight is worth more money now and Pac is making more per fight.

do you really think Arum is the only promoter that wants to do inhouse fights? all of them do, it makes them more money. right now he's even forcing people to sign with him just so he can get a cut of both checks. you really need to learn about boxing before you try to talk about something. Mayweather vs Hatton was an inhouse fight and the ref favored Mayweather some, was that fixed? lol

you would have to have some testosterone to understand talking shit. you and the rest of the tee shirt crew deserves some sense talked into you guys.

QUOTE (bosco @ Jun 3 2011, 01:08 AM) *
You talk out the side of your neck...Temple shots don't put people down? Plenty of guys went down from temple shot...The force of a punch can knock people down...Floyd got buzzed more than once by Chop Chop, Zab buzzed him as he admitted and shane buzzed him twice...the gift floyd has is he rarely gets hit flush, he recovers quick and he doesn't let you follow up the big shot you caught him with...and I didn't say hopkins legs kept him up..it was a flash knockdown and he wasn't buzzed. That was a moronic comment to say guy only get knocked down from their brain shaking

like i said. is it some magic thing in the skull or is it the brain? obviously you don't understand English or you're too stupid to read my post too. get some peer reviewed journals and prove to me that any shot to the head doesn't cause a knock down or knock out because of brain trauma.

either be a man and bring it or sit back and keep talking all this sucker shit.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (mgrover @ Jun 3 2011, 08:44 AM) *
at least this topic hasn't descended into full on pacman's fans v mayweather's fans... anyway's if someone accused me of being on something, and I was that big of a star, I'd at least owe it, if not to my opponent, but to my fans to take the test, and prove am legit.

maybe this is why he wants a cut off date?

Pacman 2005 Video

Pac's fans don't give a shit if he takes the tests. and in fact as a Pac fan, (I like watching the little man fight) I don't want him to bow down to Floyd's demands and take the test. Fuck Floyd.

These are tests that Floyd has never asked for pre-negotiations for the Pac fight. He has to ask for them very now to appear consistent but c'mon why would he need to do that? We've all seen enough flaws in Manny to know a guy as good as Floyd would stand a pretty good shot at beating him. Floyd doesn't need no new tests.

This is all about mind games and has turned into one giant pissing competition (excuse the pun) nothing else.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.