Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Role Reversal
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
bosco
Lets play role reversal...Floyd Mayweather wants to fight Pacquiao but Pacman says ok but I think you're using something so I want the both of us to take olympic style random drug testing before the fight..and floyd says I'm scared of needles and I need to know when they're coming and I need a 24 day cutoff and Pacman says ok lets meet half way..we can have a 14 day cutoff and Floyd says no..24 day cutoff or no fight and talks break down. Floyd says I'll turn down 40-50 million over 10 ten days because who are you to defame me and bully me...I say Floyd would still be the one getting ripped by the media cause they'll say why would he turn down that kind of money to avoid a test and Pacman would be even more suspicious because he's also thinking what are you hiding...if the roles were reversed would floyd still get the bulk of the blame and would the media scrutinize him for not taking the test?
caneman
OH BROTHER...WE HAVE ENOUGH THREADS ON THESE 2 WHERE YOU COULD HAVE POSTED THIS SHIT BRO! GET A GRIP AND NOT YOUR LIPS ON FLOYD'S NUTTS!
SMH
bosco
QUOTE (caneman @ Jun 2 2011, 07:37 PM) *
OH BROTHER...WE HAVE ENOUGH THREADS ON THESE 2 WHERE YOU COULD HAVE POSTED THIS SHIT BRO! GET A GRIP AND NOT YOUR LIPS ON FLOYD'S NUTTS!
SMH

The response I expect from a simple minded idiot
Hops
Dumb TS.

Fraud's family's a bunch of crackheads, remember? They're experts in drugs.
bosco
caneman if you don't like the thread then theres plenty you can do besides responding to it...like swinging on pacmans nutts..that seems like more your style
caneman
QUOTE (bosco @ Jun 2 2011, 07:47 PM) *
caneman if you don't like the thread then theres plenty you can do besides responding to it...like swinging on pacmans nutts..that seems like more your style

I hate Pactards too! But eat shit!
bosco
QUOTE (caneman @ Jun 2 2011, 07:52 PM) *
I hate Pactards too! But eat shit!

HUH
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (caneman @ Jun 2 2011, 07:37 PM) *
SMH

I agree Bro. How many more of these inane fucken threads do weed clogging up the forum. Surely, surely this dude could've found an existing thread to post this shit in. Talk all day about Floyd and Manny if you like but just post it in a relevant existing thread. It aint rocket science.
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jun 2 2011, 07:02 PM) *
I agree Bro. How many more of these inane fucken threads do weed clogging up the forum. Surely, surely this dude could've found an existing thread to post this shit in. Talk all day about Floyd and Manny if you like but just post it in a relevant existing thread. It aint rocket science.

It aint fucken legos.
gravytrain
how about a real role reversal? motherfuckers talk about fights that are going to happen and active fighters instead of a fight that should have happened 2 years ago.
caneman
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jun 2 2011, 09:10 PM) *
how about a real role reversal? motherfuckers talk about fights that are going to happen and active fighters instead of a fight that should have happened 2 years ago.

how dare you think/type/talk about such reasonable word? WTF bro? lolz
Big Slim Sweet
Maybe a mod can merge all these Mayweather-Pacquiao threads?

?
bosco
You Pacamaniacs can't even admit that you would bash Floyd either way..pathetic
Fitz
QUOTE (bosco @ Jun 3 2011, 10:43 AM) *
The response I expect from a simple minded idiot

Says the guy with the cliché topic, haha.
gravytrain
QUOTE (bosco @ Jun 2 2011, 10:58 PM) *

you aren't getting a free shirt, man.

QUOTE (caneman @ Jun 2 2011, 10:26 PM) *
how dare you think/type/talk about such reasonable word? WTF bro? lolz

it's hard to believe but i actually like watching fights instead of talking about mythical match ups lol.

bosco
This thread isn't about who would win..it's about if the roles were reversed would Floyd still be criticized and would Pacman be taking the criticism that floyd is taking
SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (bosco @ Jun 2 2011, 07:58 PM) *

I'll bash PBF and Pac whenever it makes sense, which is almost 24/7.

Do yourself a favor and pick those kinky pubes out from betwixt your teeth. Yes, you will have to spit out Floyd's gonads.
lloyd mayflower
I wouldnt bother lads.

Hey Bosco, all anyone has tried to do is point out for the millionth time that there are already threads open where u can post this bullshit. They are only doing this for the good of our board. The best you can come up with is to shout them down and accuse anyone who even slightly disagrees with u of being a Pac nuthugger. That is fuckin gay mate.

Somewhere out there, there is a forum looking for its idiots back.
bosco
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Jun 3 2011, 12:08 AM) *
I wouldnt bother lads.

Hey Bosco, all anyone has tried to do is point out for the millionth time that there are already threads open where u can post this bullshit. They are only doing this for the good of our board. The best you can come up with is to shout them down and accuse anyone who even slightly disagrees with u of being a Pac nuthugger. That is fuckin gay mate.

Somewhere out there, there is a forum looking for its idiots back.

Good of the board? If you don't like the post then don't read or reply....it's that simple...i don't call anyone who disagrees a pac nuthugger..i respect peoples opinion...i only throw out an insult when someone insults me first
iKeNjiro
QUOTE (bosco @ Jun 3 2011, 02:21 PM) *
Good of the board? If you don't like the post then don't read or reply....it's that simple...i don't call anyone who disagrees a pac nuthugger..i respect peoples opinion...i only throw out an insult when someone insults me first

Bosco let it go man
I understand where your coming from an yes this is a different look on the topic
Here's the answer
If Floyd Mayweather jr. Turned down that test it would be hell
I mean complete hell, funny thing is everyone knows this so lets let it go man
AussieLad
What we got here is... failure to communicate...

Newbs enter the board. You cant expect them to know that floyd vs pac has been discussed to death... however at the same time, the newbs have now been advised they should post in existing threads rather than create countless new threads with little substance. Nobody wants a board full of nothing but flomo and pactard threads

What i will say on the topic itself is this. Whoever is baulking at the current testing, and insisting that special measures be taken that the other party doesnt agree too, well they need to grow a pair of balls. If floyd really is the greatest as he keeps proclaiming, given his size and skill advantages, he should just man up and take the fight. The same could be said for Manny if the situation were reversed. Maybe pac is juicing, maybe not, but either way floyd senses that there is a small chance he may lose... and that scares the absolute shit out of him

Generally, i will always talk shit about floyd because i think he is a cockhead. Do not percieve this as pac nut hugging, its floyd hating pure and simple. Guy is very talented though, but he is obsessed with protecting his zero loss record, hence a long string of shitty fights which his fans continue to justify by gargling his gonads
Fitz
QUOTE (AussieLad @ Jun 3 2011, 05:29 PM) *
What we got here is... failure to communicate...

Newbs enter the board. You cant expect them to know that floyd vs pac has been discussed to death... however at the same time, the newbs have now been advised they should post in existing threads rather than create countless new threads with little substance. Nobody wants a board full of nothing but flomo and pactard threads

What i will say on the topic itself is this. Whoever is baulking at the current testing, and insisting that special measures be taken that the other party doesnt agree too, well they need to grow a pair of balls. If floyd really is the greatest as he keeps proclaiming, given his size and skill advantages, he should just man up and take the fight. The same could be said for Manny if the situation were reversed. Maybe pac is juicing, maybe not, but either way floyd senses that there is a small chance he may lose... and that scares the absolute shit out of him

Generally, i will always talk shit about floyd because i think he is a cockhead. Do not percieve this as pac nut hugging, its floyd hating pure and simple. Guy is very talented though, but he is obsessed with protecting his zero loss record, hence a long string of shitty fights which his fans continue to justify by gargling his gonads

I don't think Mayweather has a size advantage any more. They are both about the same size, both their prime weights is at 147. Not 140 or 154, but right in the middle for both. No size advantage for either, they are the top 2 best fighters in the world (when Floyd is active), both were in peak condition. This is why it's a shame this fight has not happened.
AussieLad
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 3 2011, 08:48 AM) *
I don't think Mayweather has a size advantage any more. They are both about the same size, both their prime weights is at 147. Not 140 or 154, but right in the middle for both. No size advantage for either, they are the top 2 best fighters in the world (when Floyd is active), both were in peak condition. This is why it's a shame this fight has not happened.

Mayweather has got a height and reach advantage. If they both chose to move up to middle, which is a stretch too far for both of them, i feel mayweather would fare the better of the two from a physical standpoint (not just because he is more defensively oriented/superior). Pac may have settled into 140-147, but he is still the smaller man
Warlord
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jun 2 2011, 09:06 PM) *
It aint fucken legos.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.