Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: B-hops Fountain of youth concept art
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
noWAYnoHOW
This is a Little Experimentation, i was hard finding good photos that are not weigh ins, but please drop feed back.
i know he kinda looks like an avatar creature. hate it, love it, like it, dislike it.

SmartyBeardo
QUOTE (noWAYnoHOW @ Jun 2 2011, 06:31 PM) *
This is a Little Experimentation, i was hard finding good photos that are not weigh ins, but please drop feed back.
i know he kinda looks like an avatar creature. hate it, love it, like it, dislike it.

He is kind of "like an avatar creature."

I like it. The fountain could use some water or was that part of the statement?
Hops
Well... the background doesn't make any sense. Sure, few people could probably give it their own interpretation. But.

Your Roy Jones art was superb. The chinks/cracks in his armor were reflections of his career.
noWAYnoHOW
QUOTE (Hops @ Jun 2 2011, 08:36 PM) *
Well... the background doesn't make any sense. Sure, few people could probably give it their own interpretation. But.

Your Roy Jones art was superb. The chinks/cracks in his armor were reflections of his career.

i know, this i really just did it, I was trying to figure out how to link the two but i couldn't find good enough pictures.
noWAYnoHOW
QUOTE (noWAYnoHOW @ Jun 2 2011, 08:31 PM) *

Yeah, i just started it today, i usually go into things with out a plan and after looking at things for a couple of days it comes to me. I wanted to make sure the overall concept was straight before i went into full detail mode, but i guess it needs more work as far as concept and the interpretation of him winning despite of age.
JONdaCON817
ide do away with the yellow eyes... it looks like he has Jaundice.. ide go with blue.

im not really crazy about the Ship in his head...
noWAYnoHOW
QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Jun 3 2011, 12:42 PM) *
ide do away with the yellow eyes... it looks like he has Jaundice.. ide go with blue.

im not really crazy about the Ship in his head...

lol, true it has nothing to do with anything, i just wanted to put emphasis on the transparent glass look.
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (noWAYnoHOW @ Jun 3 2011, 01:40 PM) *
lol, true it has nothing to do with anything, i just wanted to put emphasis on the transparent glass look.

any thoughts on fillers for the baccground??... maybe put the ship bacc there.. but it kinda reminded me of the new Pirates of the Caribbean..lol.

maybe replace the ship in his head with a fountain... juss a random thought.
Spyder
You should try to work in some graphs...

neophyte7
Hopkins has some of tbe best footwork all time.. his footwork is definitely an art --an aspect of the sweet science that only a handful have ever mastered. When Pascal buzzed him it was the footwork of hopkins that allowed him to evade being bombed!!! BH one of the greatest ever
Cyrenn
QUOTE (neophyte7 @ Jun 3 2011, 04:04 PM) *
Hopkins has some of tbe best footwork all time.. his footwork is definitely an art --an aspect of the sweet science that only a handful have ever mastered. When Pascal buzzed him it was the footwork of hopkins that allowed him to evade being bombed!!! BH one of the greatest ever

You should combine a mythical titan in the background and bring down the opacity, then add a gradient layer mask over it with the same color scheme your using. Maybe Posiden holding his trident or something that represents Hops awesomeness:)
Method
...and then let me buy it from you
Snoop
QUOTE (Cyrenn @ Jun 3 2011, 10:46 PM) *
You should combine a mythical titan in the background and bring down the opacity, then add a gradient layer mask over it with the same color scheme your using. Maybe Posiden holding his trident or something that represents Hops awesomeness:)

Those are some nice ideas. I'd like to see that come to fruition.
Hops
Add some EXECUTIONER flavor.
Spyder
QUOTE (Snoop @ Jun 3 2011, 11:06 PM) *
Those are some nice ideas. I'd like to see that come to fruition.

I just want to remind you that Snoop is Asian.
noWAYnoHOW
i'll see what i can do.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.