Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Pacquiao thread NOT involving Mayweather
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
JONdaCON817
So we all know Manny Pacquiao has been spoon fed victories.. but out of his last 7 fights who do you honestly think stood the best chance of beating him?...

I realize this may force some of you Hardcore Manny Fans to take Mannys nuts out of your mouth for a second to imagine him losing.. so with that being said i ruled out the obvious option of NONE, lol.

Hopefully by looking at this list youll also realize how easy of opposition he went through the last 3 yrs.

also an explanation would be greatly appreciated.

ENJOY!!
Cyrenn
QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Jun 3 2011, 05:15 PM) *
So we all know Manny Pacquiao has been spoon fed victories.. but out of his last 7 fights who do you honestly think stood the best chance of beating him?...

I realize this may force some of you Hardcore Manny Fans to take Mannys nuts out of your mouth for a second to imagine him losing.. so with that being said i ruled out the obvious option of NONE, lol.

Hopefully by looking at this list youll also realize how easy of opposition he went through the last 3 yrs.

also an explanation would be greatly appreciated.

ENJOY!!

LOL! Manny must be f-ing with your mind that you actually have to post crap like this up. I bet you can't sleep at night. I bet you live for the day that some one beats Manny in his Prime.
Walstan86
I thought Margarito's size, strength, and chin would give Pacquiao his hardest night's work. Didn't adequately figure-in his molasses-slow reflexes. Ahh, hindsight...
FinitoElDinamita
None of them. They were cherrypicked opponents for a good reason and i knew they were in for a beatdown.

But i always knew that Marquez would kick his ass.. And he did 2x...

Walstan86
At least Manny fights. Twice a year. Like clockwork. What more can you ask. Better opponents? Who? And will they put maximum dollars in Pac's pocket (a legitimate consideration for a professional athlete)?
Cyrenn
QUOTE (FinitoElDinamita @ Jun 3 2011, 05:54 PM) *
None of them. They were cherrypicked opponents for a good reason and i knew they were in for a beatdown.

Wow! as soon as Manny put Marquez out of his misery, you'll just be another keyboard warrior that will finally shut the f - up.
FinitoElDinamita
Just tell Pacquiao to take the test and everything is solved.

A sober man is driving one day and gets pulled over by a cop ( Cop doesnt need a good reason to pull over somebody ).. The cop asks him to take a breathlizer test and the man accepts.. why? because he has nothing to hide.

Pacman has something to hide.

AussieLad
QUOTE (FinitoElDinamita @ Jun 3 2011, 10:54 PM) *

lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (FinitoElDinamita @ Jun 3 2011, 11:04 PM) *

A sober man is driving one day and gets pulled over by a cop ( Cop doesnt need a good reason to pull over somebody ).. The cop asks him to take a breathlizer test and the man accepts.. why? because he has nothing to hide.

Because cops are the law fuckstick
FinitoElDinamita
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Jun 3 2011, 03:05 PM) *

Sure lad, go watch UFC. You dont understand the concept..
lloyd mayflower
I understand that you constantly present opinion and conjecture as fact and I understand that you are unwilling to listen to anyone elses opinion. I understand that you constantly dump on the achievements of one fighter because for one reason or another, the fighter of your preference is sitting on the sidelines. He has reduced dummys like you to arguements like this where you put up stupid videos like the one you just made another unneccessary thread for, saying Manny nonverbally admitted to using PEDs.

When u joined i'm sure one the other posters said they knew u from another board and u knew your shit. Sad to say I wholeheartedly disagree
FinitoElDinamita
^^ I only get into serious debates with real boxing fans..
AussieLad

And floyd the apostle said unto his devoted followers "Yea, though i hug through the valley of nuts, i shall fear no pubic hair"
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (FinitoElDinamita @ Jun 3 2011, 11:18 PM) *
^^ I only get into serious debates with real boxing fans..

People like you dont get into debates. You either get into a thread made by another blind irrational Floyhd fan in which you hand Floyd victorys over people he hasnt even fought, or shit on guys for having losses.

Or you get into threads made by fans of Manny, and try to shit on him and his equally ridiculous fans by presenting these fucking ridiculous videos like your last attempt.

If you want a debate, offer me a rebuttal to the following:

Floyd Mayweather has one foot in retirement, is considered an inactive fighter and has shown NO intention of fighting anyone, not least Manny Pacquiao.

Also, can you offer me you opinion on who the names were on Floyds "hitlist" when he returned? Was it JMM and Shane Mosley? If so he has completed the gayest hitlist ever.

If not, who were the others and why have we not seen them in the ring?

Please do not try to explain to me why Manny is on PED's or why Manny cant beat Floyd.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Jun 3 2011, 06:05 PM) *

laugh.gif Nice one Lloyd.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (FinitoElDinamita @ Jun 3 2011, 06:04 PM) *

Well how about this, Manny is driving down the road and is stopped by a cop. The cop asks him to take a breathlizer test and Manny says "sure" takes the tests and passes. The cop can't believe he hasn't made his quota of drunk drivers for the day so he says "I wanna make up some new tests."

Manny says "hey I just passed all your current tests go fuck yourself and here's the number of my lawyer."
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Jun 3 2011, 06:25 PM) *
People like you dont get into debates. You either get into a thread made by another blind irrational Floyhd fan in which you hand Floyd victorys over people he hasnt even fought, or shit on guys for having losses.

Or you get into threads made by fans of Manny, and try to shit on him and his equally ridiculous fans by presenting these fucking ridiculous videos like your last attempt.

If you want a debate, offer me a rebuttal to the following:

Floyd Mayweather has one foot in retirement, is considered an inactive fighter and has shown NO intention of fighting anyone, not least Manny Pacquiao.

Also, can you offer me you opinion on who the names were on Floyds "hitlist" when he returned? Was it JMM and Shane Mosley? If so he has completed the gayest hitlist ever.

If not, who were the others and why have we not seen them in the ring?

Please do not try to explain to me why Manny is on PED's or why Manny cant beat Floyd.

I couldn't agree more Lloyd. This is yet another thread which although parading itself as a non-Mayweather thread has just been designed to bash Manny and further inflame the debate. If you want to bash Manny or Floyd there are plenty of existing threads (oh God how many more times to do I have to say that) where you can go and ride their nuts to your hearts content.

New posters on the forum is a great thing, and I know to some extent you have to tread carefully and let them settle in but they just don't seem to wanna listen or show any concession to the requests that have been made. It's frustrating.

I do agree with you about Floyd's comp. I'll agree there are (for me) a couple of fights which Manny has made which weren't the greatest but FFS when compared to Floyd's recent resume which is a joke, it's night and day.

Cyrenn
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jun 3 2011, 06:38 PM) *
I couldn't agree more Lloyd. This is yet another thread which although parading itself as a non-Mayweather thread has just been designed to bash Manny and further inflame the debate. If you want to bash Manny or Floyd there are plenty of existing threads (oh God how many more times to do I have to say that) where you can go and ride their nuts to your hearts content.

New posters on the forum is a great thing, and I know to some extent you have to tread carefully and let them settle in but they just don't seem to wanna listen or show any concession to the requests that have been made. It's frustrating.

I do agree with you about Floyd's comp. I'll agree there are (for me) a couple of fights which Manny has made which weren't the greatest but FFS when compared to Floyd's recent resume which is a joke, it's night and day.

LOL!
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (Cyrenn @ Jun 3 2011, 04:45 PM) *
LOL! Manny must be f-ing with your mind that you actually have to post crap like this up. I bet you can't sleep at night. I bet you live for the day that some one beats Manny in his Prime.

you must of missed the part were i said get his Nuts out yo mouth...

the fucc you talkin bout? im not a Manny hater i juss think his opposition has succed as of late and wanna kno who ppl thought had the best chance to beat him... hes obviously balls deep down your throat to the point were you couldnt answer the question and you took the time to bitch and take up for someone who doesnt even kno you exsist..

i could careless if manny loses in the next 5 years.. there was a reason why i didnt put NONE as a choice or MARQUEZ cuz those were the obvious answer... you think its crap but when you saw MANNYS name you jumped up and read the thread didnt you??... quit dicc riding it gets you NOWHERE.
FinitoElDinamita
smh.. If some of you novices want to learn a real lesson, see if you're eligible to become a member of IvyLeagueBoxing forum.. You have to take a test or join strictly through a special invitation so I doubt you clowns on this thread are up for it.. lolz

If you dont know me, dont comment.
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (FinitoElDinamita @ Jun 3 2011, 11:40 PM) *
smh.. If some of you novices want to learn a real lesson, see if you're eligible to become a member of IvyLeagueBoxing forum.. You have to take a test or join strictly through a special invitation so I doubt you clowns on this thread are up for it.. lolz

You CANNOT be for real. If you are you're a fucking idiot the likes of which iv rarely seen in my time here.

Iv seen you make claims about your boxing knowlege on several occasions, and yet this is how you reply to me?

And I actually seen you reply to Cyrenn in another stupid thread by saying "you dont know shit about boxing"

You're either a very good troll, or a very stupid mammal
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jun 3 2011, 05:38 PM) *

well if you mean ME.. again the thread had nothing to do with MAY and i wasnt bashing Manny juss his Dicc riding fans.. not his regular fans.. HIS DICC RIDING FANS..

you could deff post the same about Floyd but in my case i asked about Manny outta shear curiousity.

IMO although i hate Margacheato i actually thought he stood the best chance cuz he does have a helluva beard. but ide also give the punchers chance to Cotto.. i think him and Marg hurt him more than anyone else but i remember cotto hurting him a couple more times...
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (FinitoElDinamita @ Jun 3 2011, 05:40 PM) *

You post on a public forum. What the fuck do you expect?
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jun 3 2011, 05:33 PM) *
Well how about this, Manny is driving down the road and is stopped by a cop. The cop asks him to take a breathlizer test and Manny says "sure" takes the tests and passes. The cop can't believe he hasn't made his quota of drunk drivers for the day so he says "I wanna make up some new tests."

Manny says "hey I just passed all your current tests go fuck yourself and here's the number of my lawyer."

LMAO...
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Jun 3 2011, 05:43 PM) *
You CANNOT be for real. If you are you're a fucking idiot the likes of which iv rarely seen in my time here.

Iv seen you make claims about your boxing knowlege on several occasions, and yet this is how you reply to me?

And I actually seen you reply to Cyrenn in another stupid thread by saying "you dont know shit about boxing"

Ill go with B. Very Stupid Mammal LLoyd..

yes thats my final answer!
FinitoElDinamita
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Jun 3 2011, 03:43 PM) *

lolz. Roger Mayweather says most people dont know shit about Boxing. You're one of them. That's all.
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (Walstan86 @ Jun 3 2011, 04:58 PM) *
At least Manny fights. Twice a year. Like clockwork. What more can you ask. Better opponents? Who? And will they put maximum dollars in Pac's pocket (a legitimate consideration for a professional athlete)?

im sure theres more difficult opponents out there.. but Better?.. as in Moneywise??... None. but that wasnt an option.lol

what defines better?? cuz better then Mosley.. Diaz??.. or Clottey??... theyre deff out there.

Marg, Cotto, De La Fishnets were decent IMO. DECENT.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Jun 3 2011, 05:43 PM) *
well if you mean ME.. again the thread had nothing to do with MAY and i wasnt bashing Manny juss his Dicc riding fans.. not his regular fans.. HIS DICC RIDING FANS..

you could deff post the same about Floyd but in my case i asked about Manny outta shear curiousity.

IMO although i hate Margacheato i actually thought he stood the best chance cuz he does have a helluva beard. but ide also give the punchers chance to Cotto.. i think him and Marg hurt him more than anyone else but i remember cotto hurting him a couple more times...

Mate the actual idea of the thread was OK. In fact I don't think you even had to mention Mayweather's name in the title. But c'mon the crack about the easy opposition over the last 3 years, whaddya expect?

Leave that shit out and you may get a half intelligent debate. We might even be able to get 'some feedback and find out what some regular poster's predictions were for those fights. For instance many knowledgebale guys here picked Cotto to beat him.

Personally I thought Cotto would be the biggest challenge. Or even Fishnets until I heard that Berestein had got him down to 147 about a week out from the fight. That worried me. But when I first heard the Oscar/Manny fight announced I honestly believed that Hoya would damage him.

See if you leave out the crack about the easy opposition and Floyd's name you can have a good conversation about whom has been perceived pre-fight as his biggest threat.
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (FinitoElDinamita @ Jun 3 2011, 11:49 PM) *
lolz. Roger Mayweather says most people dont know shit about Boxing. You're one of them. That's all.

Since joining this board you have not only displayed no knowledge of boxing or desire to discuss it, you have displayed no evidence your even a boxing fan, only a fan of a retired loudmouth. You have failed to engage anyone who disagrees with you. Instead posting such utter stupidity as "you dont know shit about boxing"

Roger can get away with such ignorance because, cunt as he is, he trains a former p4p fighter, so he doesnt really have to answer to us.

You however are just another faceless member of an online boxing community where fans from all over meet to share their opinions. You came and joined OUR forum, and as such, really you do have to answer to us, or there is no point in you being here. (there really isnt any point in you being here)

Maybe you should just fuck off back to your super secret squirrel boxing club where you claim to have come from

Thats all
gravytrain
QUOTE (FinitoElDinamita @ Jun 3 2011, 06:40 PM) *

you must be a real genius to pass some online test when you've google at your finger tips.
FinitoElDinamita
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jun 3 2011, 03:58 PM) *
you must be a real genius to pass some online test when you've google at your finger tips.

They are not simple questions that can be found on Google. Everybody would be joining that forum then.

Besides the test, one has to be invited through a private invitation.

Not pulling ranks here but im just saying. I can tell the mods on here are knowledgable and few others.. but generally, there are lots of novices on this forum.

That is all..
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (FinitoElDinamita @ Jun 3 2011, 06:03 PM) *
They are not simple questions that can be found on Google. Everybody would be joining that forum then.

Not pulling ranks here but im just saying. I can tell the mods on here are knowledgable and few others.. but generally, there are lots of novices on this forum.

That is all..

That Skull & Crossbones Secret Society of boxing enthusiasts may be the place for you to go then.

Who sends out the invitations? Mike Tyson? laugh.gif
FinitoElDinamita
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Jun 3 2011, 03:57 PM) *
Since joining this board you have not only displayed no knowledge of boxing or desire to discuss it, you have displayed no evidence your even a boxing fan, only a fan of a retired loudmouth. You have failed to engage anyone who disagrees with you. Instead posting such utter stupidity as "you dont know shit about boxing"

Roger can get away with such ignorance because, cunt as he is, he trains a former p4p fighter, so he doesnt really have to answer to us.

You however are just another faceless member of an online boxing community where fans from all over meet to share their opinions. You came and joined OUR forum, and as such, really you do have to answer to us, or there is no point in you being here. (there really isnt any point in you being here)

Maybe you should just fuck off back to your super secret squirrel boxing club where you claim to have come from

Thats all

I bet you've never been near a boxing ring nor put on a boxing glove in your whole entire life. I'm laughing at you, hysterically..

lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (FinitoElDinamita @ Jun 4 2011, 12:03 AM) *

That is all..

laugh.gif laugh.gif

Didnt realise this clown was ranked!

That is the most ridiculous post ever!!!
Cyrenn
QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Jun 3 2011, 06:38 PM) *
you must of missed the part were i said get his Nuts out yo mouth...

the fucc you talkin bout? im not a Manny hater i juss think his opposition has succed as of late and wanna kno who ppl thought had the best chance to beat him... hes obviously balls deep down your throat to the point were you couldnt answer the question and you took the time to bitch and take up for someone who doesnt even kno you exsist..

i could careless if manny loses in the next 5 years.. there was a reason why i didnt put NONE as a choice or MARQUEZ cuz those were the obvious answer... you think its crap but when you saw MANNYS name you jumped up and read the thread didnt you??... quit dicc riding it gets you NOWHERE.

Well who in the hell else is he supposed to fight, Should he go down in weight. Would that make you happy? Maybe he should should just fight Sergio or next BHOP? Hell might as well throw the Kiltchko brothers names in the mix. Well lets see who you could come up with since Manny's been spoon fed the whole welter weight division. So shut you mutha f-ing ass up until you can give me a good answer?
FinitoElDinamita
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jun 3 2011, 04:06 PM) *
That Skull & Crossbones Secret Society of boxing enthusiasts may be the place for you to go then.

Highly educated Boxing historians, writers and analyst run that forum..

Guys like you couldnt hold our spit bucket. Answer this, hotshot.. List your top 10 Junior Flyweights of all times... Go ahead. lolz
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (FinitoElDinamita @ Jun 4 2011, 12:07 AM) *
I bet you've never been near a boxing ring nor put on a boxing glove in your whole entire life. I'm laughing at you, hysterically..

Good job this isnt a boxing gym then, isnt it dipshit
FinitoElDinamita
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Jun 3 2011, 04:07 PM) *
laugh.gif laugh.gif

Didnt realise this clown was ranked!

That is the most ridiculous post ever!!!

Hey noob, why dont you show me your top 10 junior flyweights of all times.. Let's see how clueless you are. Good luck googling.. ahahah
FinitoElDinamita
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Jun 3 2011, 04:10 PM) *
Good job this isnt a boxing gym then, isnt it dipshit

Well you sure do talk alot for someone who's never fought before. You wouldnt even pass for a waterboy.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (FinitoElDinamita @ Jun 3 2011, 06:09 PM) *
Highly educated Boxing historians, writers and analyst run that forum..

Guys like you couldnt hold our spit bucket. Answer this, hotshot.. List your top 10 Junior Flyweights of all times... Go ahead. lolz

And you. Enjoy it over there. Bye.

P.S I'll tell you what, you are rapidly joining the list of Top Ten Biggest Bonehead posters of all time.
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (FinitoElDinamita @ Jun 4 2011, 12:12 AM) *
Well you sure do talk alot for someone who's never fought before. You wouldnt even pass for a waterboy.

I do see the direct correlation between talking on a forum and fighting right enough. Your not doing much to convince anyone of your "ivy league" credentials here
FinitoElDinamita
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jun 3 2011, 04:13 PM) *
And you. Enjoy it over there. Bye.

P.S I'll tell you what, you are rapidly joining the list of Top Ten Biggest Bonehead posters of all time.

As I thought, look at you ducking and dodging my question like tha clueless novice that you are. lmao

Where's your list ?
FinitoElDinamita
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Jun 3 2011, 04:15 PM) *
I do see the direct correlation between talking on a forum and fighting right enough. Your not doing much to convince anyone of your "ivy league" credentials here

You need to learn this game because right now, you're sounding dumb as hell..
lloyd mayflower
Wheres your reply to any of the things I asked you that were related to the discussion you fucking retard?

Why the fuck are you bringing up junior flyweights?
FinitoElDinamita
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Jun 3 2011, 04:17 PM) *
Wheres your reply to any of the things I asked you that were related to the discussion you fucking retard?

Why the fuck are you bringing up junior flyweights?

ahh ic, your nerves are struck already.. You're cursing and showing signs of a defeated man.. ahahahhaha

IT's a simple question, ya dumbass.. You can't list your top 10 junior flyweights of all times?? Of course... it's a technical question that requires alot of boxing knowledge...

Ill go easier on you, sunshine.. List your top 10 Junior Middleweights of all times then.. Go ahead, ill give you time to google.. ^^
gravytrain
QUOTE (FinitoElDinamita @ Jun 3 2011, 07:03 PM) *

That is all..

like what?

QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jun 3 2011, 07:06 PM) *

i've heard that Jose Sulaiman sends out invitations for a small fee. for a little extra you can get the diamond membership.
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (FinitoElDinamita @ Jun 4 2011, 12:23 AM) *
ahh ic, your nerves are struck already.. You're cursing and showing signs of a defeated man.. ahahahhaha

IT's a simple question, ya dumbass.. You can't list your top 10 junior flyweights of all times?? Of course... it's a technical question that requires alot of boxing knowledge...

Ill go easier on you, sunshine.. List your top 10 Junior Middleweights of all times then.. Go ahead, ill give you time to google.. ^^

Why wont you answer the questions I put to you earlier in the thread? Please dont reply with any more irrelevant nonsense, please just answer my question that im putting to you right now, WHY did you refuse to engage me earlier on, and then a few pages later, try to prove your boxing credentials by asking about jr flyweights or light middleweights?
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (FinitoElDinamita @ Jun 3 2011, 06:16 PM) *
As I thought, look at you ducking and dodging my question like tha clueless novice that you are. lmao

Where's your list ?

Why do I need a list to prove you're an idiot? Admittedly I would have to look through the internet to find my top 10 Junior Flyweights of all time, your right a top 10 doesn't just fly off my tongue. If this makes me a novice Pepe then so be it.

And......................? Guess what? You're still a douchebag. Now run along to your secret society where you and various other blowhards can get together to compare lists and Skype each other blowing your loads over Bert Sugar almanacks.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (FinitoElDinamita @ Jun 3 2011, 06:23 PM) *

Junior Middle, not that is easier laugh.gif

Just not sure whether my list will make their list or the list of lists to get me into the Mickey Mouse club or whatever it's called.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jun 3 2011, 06:24 PM) *
i've heard that Jose Sulaiman sends out invitations for a small fee. for a little extra you can get the diamond membership.

If I drop him enough cash can he make me Listus Emeritus? laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.