Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ***EXCLUSIVE**Manny Pacquaio admits to using PEDS ( Nonverbally)
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
FinitoElDinamita
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aX8ZhDhRTLU
BoxingWizard23
Great shit!! Look at his expression it really doesn't fit the tone of the convo between them. Plus this was the first time sum people start seeing a difference in Pacman. Like I said Ariza's shakes is doing Pacman well. Look at his Mosley fight..Ariza must have gave Pacman the Ultimate Power Pellet Shake with EPO on the side cause they were a bit worried about Shane's power. Mosley admitted that Pacman hit harder than any opponent he faced that shocked me more than anything. Pacman hits harder than super middleweights??(Winky Wright and Vernon Forrest) Such physics doesn't make sense in a boxing and health stand point. Anyways I think Pacman will get exposed eventually like they say all things in the dark must oneday come to the light.
AussieLad
What a fucking joke. Look at the context of the situation. Alot of people get emotional after a big win. You got the adrenalin of the fight coursing through your veins, your half focused on the questions because of the emotions. Had they been asking him questions in a studio interview, and had the analysis been performed by an expert... yeah it may carry some weight. But this is garbage

Is the video constructed by the experts themselves, or is it just some flomo taping select spots of video footage and collaging it with the work of others in a piss poor attempt at appearing scientific... this is just the sort of shit you would see on a sensationalist trash news show trying to pass sensationalized conjecture off as facts.

Maybe you should get your experts to look at 3 seconds segments of this video footage

Ivy league boxing forum... LOL... fuck thats funny
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (AussieLad @ Jun 3 2011, 10:21 PM) *
What a fucking joke. Look at the context of the situation. Alot of people get emotional after a big win. You got the adrenalin of the fight coursing through your veins, your half focused on the questions because of the emotions. Had they been asking him questions in a studio interview, and had the analysis been performed by an expert... yeah it may carry some weight. But this is garbage

Is the video constructed by the experts themselves, or is it just some flomo taping select spots of video footage and collaging it with the work of others in a piss poor attempt at appearing scientific... this is just the sort of shit you would see on a sensationalist trash news show trying to pass sensationalized conjecture off as facts.

Maybe you should get your experts to look at 3 seconds segments of this video footage

Ivy league boxing forum... LOL... fuck thats funny

Mayweather cant get thru a sentence without studdering..lol.

that must mean he lies about everything... or juss has the worse grammar ever.

personally i think Manny uses PEDs but the video footage isnt what convinces me... i can lie without flinching that doesnt qualify me as telling the truth... even if he does use PEDs i doubt anyone will know at what point, even if Ariza ends up being the fall guy.. only God knows the truth.. you cant believe anyone, especially someone tryin to make $$..
Walstan86
For chrissakes--WHY doesn't Floyd call him out on his offer to take tests "before the 6th round"???? Anybody?
Fitz
There is truth about reading body language, but that video was absolute fucking garbage. I would have been embarrassed to make that video and embarrassed to post it. All round pretty embarrassing. Stupid fucking idiot tries to make a really deep video with the video, takes a 3 second clip and then loops it a couple of times.

Oh and this:

"Then he looks at Jim as if he has just got caught steeling"

Haha, an absolutely atrocious video and I feel embarrassed for the idiot who made it.
Hops
You fuckers. You dont wanna mess around with IvyBoxingLeaguers!!!!
flip
Dumb...thats Pacquiao's face when hes trying to focus and understand what Jim Lampley is saying.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (Hops @ Jun 4 2011, 03:10 AM) *
You fuckers. You dont wanna mess around with IvyBoxingLeaguers!!!!

Listen Hops please refrain from making further comment until you have given me your all-time top 15 Cuban amateurs never to turn professional (middleweights only!) Until you can your opinion means nothing to me!! Fool! laugh.gif
lloyd mayflower
Yeah Hops, please dont reply to this topic until you have satisfied me on your knowledge of a completely obscure and unrelated topic. Until that time comes I will continue to ignore valid questions asked of myself, and make outlandish claims about my own knowledge whilst offering nothing of any substance whatsoever to back this up.

Most people dont know shit about boxing.
Hops
Well... type "ivy league boxing forum" on Google and voila... we have a link to this thread.
Fitz
I agree with what torvix said before.
mgrover
I don't know much about boxing, but if you go back and watch the video, you'd see a big cheesey grin on the pacman's face, its only when he was about to be interviewed he wiped it off....
Hops
Here's Finito telling somebody about Ivy League:

http://www.myboxingforum.com/showthread.ph...nd-the-PacMania
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (flip @ Jun 4 2011, 03:22 AM) *
Dumb...thats Pacquiao's face when hes trying to focus and understand what Jim Lampley is saying.

LMAO
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (lloyd mayflower @ Jun 4 2011, 05:35 AM) *
Yeah Hops, please dont reply to this topic until you have satisfied me on your knowledge of a completely obscure and unrelated topic. Until that time comes I will continue to ignore valid questions asked of myself, and make outlandish claims about my own knowledge whilst offering nothing of any substance whatsoever to back this up.

Most people dont know shit about boxing.

lol.. be careful.... you too will be accused of "Not knowing shyt about boxing" if you offend him... lol
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (The Ollie Reed Fan Club @ Jun 4 2011, 03:24 AM) *
Listen Hops please refrain from making further comment until you have given me your all-time top 15 Cuban amateurs never to turn professional (middleweights only!) Until you can your opinion means nothing to me!! Fool! laugh.gif

you forgot to add that were also Southpaw and wore a size 9 1/2 shoe..LMFAO
gravytrain
i want a list of the top 10 fighters of all time to have a flattop fade.
JONdaCON817
i guess he went bacc to the Ivy League..lol.

Flattop fade??... SWEET PEA!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.