Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shane Mosley steroids testimony and 14 day cutoff explanation
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
bosco
Here is Shane Mosley testifying about steroid use...Shane has been a professional fighter for 18 years and has had countless fights in Nevada and has never failed a drug test. Also there's more info on how terrible the Nevada commissions drug testing is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2sYyV9Wa0k
Fitz
Another thread on steroid use, how original.
bosco
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 4 2011, 12:18 AM) *
Another thread on steroid use, how original.

get lost
bosco
This kills the excuse that Pac has never failed a test before...Also the Nevada commission never changed Mosley vs De la hoya 2 to a no contest even after Mosley admitted to using it cause they don't care!!
Fitz
Good work chief.
Fitz
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE (bosco @ Jun 4 2011, 12:27 AM) *
This kills the excuse that Pac has never failed a test before...Also the Nevada commission never changed Mosley vs De la hoya 2 to a no contest even after Mosley admitted to using it cause they don't care!!

And Marion Jones never failed a test and how many tests did Lance Armstrong pass? It is not only the Nevada commission that has been beaten, practically every governing body in sports has been beaten.

Another thread about steroid use, how original laugh.gif
Cyrenn
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 4 2011, 12:41 AM) *

BWAHAHAHAAH!
gravytrain
QUOTE (bosco @ Jun 4 2011, 01:23 AM) *
get lost

i hate to break this to you and the rest of the tee shirt crew but the whole time i've been on this forum this shit has already been discussed countless times. this isn't breaking news. grown ass men don't care about fights that have been supposed to happen for 2 years and might not ever happen.
SmartyBeardo
Fitz releases The Catton.
Box in Hand
QUOTE (bosco @ Jun 3 2011, 11:23 PM) *
get lost

There are some high level boxing fans on this forum so trust me when I say this topic has been beat up like a hooker's puss. Bring something new to the table and don't get so temperamental when folks call you out on it.
JONdaCON817
wait??... theres a way to beat a drug test??.... LMAO

ive been passing drugs tests since ive been old enough to work.. hell i even passed the Military ones..lol.

(dear USAF plz dont come find me after this^^)
gravytrain
QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Jun 4 2011, 02:45 PM) *
wait??... theres a way to beat a drug test??.... LMAO

ive been passing drugs tests since ive been old enough to work.. hell i even passed the Military ones..lol.

(dear USAF plz dont come find me after this^^)

i don't know whether or not Pac is actually taking PEDs but his team asking to know about testing in advance sure did give me a good laugh. i just thought about how many cats would never get a violation of probation for a dirty test if they had their shit scheduled in advance lol.
JONdaCON817
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jun 4 2011, 02:31 PM) *
i don't know whether or not Pac is actually taking PEDs but his team asking to know about testing in advance sure did give me a good laugh. i just thought about how many cats would never get a violation of probation for a dirty test if they had their shit scheduled in advance lol.

Exactly... Detox isnt very hard to do.. you can walk into any headshop and by a bottle of shyt to clean your piss..

hell you can buy a fake dicc and borrow Urine from a clean friends and piss clean... anyone whos ever done drugs and has to take a test knows how easy it is to pass... "it doesnt take a roccet scientist to build a roccet"
gravytrain
QUOTE (JONdaCON817 @ Jun 4 2011, 03:48 PM) *
Exactly... Detox isnt very hard to do.. you can walk into any headshop and by a bottle of shyt to clean your piss..

hell you can buy a fake dicc and borrow Urine from a clean friends and piss clean... anyone whos ever done drugs and has to take a test knows how easy it is to pass... "it doesnt take a roccet scientist to build a roccet"

a boxing piss test is going to be Pac getting a cup then going to the bathroom. that could be passed like nothing. a real drug test where someone is staring at your dick takes some dedication lol.

JONdaCON817
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jun 4 2011, 03:19 PM) *
a boxing piss test is going to be Pac getting a cup then going to the bathroom. that could be passed like nothing. a real drug test where someone is staring at your dick takes some dedication lol.

exactly.. thats how they did us in the AF.. they watched your dicc go into a cup and piss... there aint shyt you can do about that...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.