Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kessler-Bouadla SPOILERS (Post Inside-Expected Between 3PM(PT)/5PM(ET)
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Jack 1000
For any spoilers about the Kessler-Bouadla fight. It is tape delayed on Showtime before Froch-Johnson.

Jack

Administrator
gravytrain
Kessler dominated for what it's worth. he's probably still in the mix, i don't think he fell off too much because of the inactivity. him and Bute can put on a good scrap and i think it'll show Bute isn't what he's hyped up to be.
JONdaCON817
He was dropping duke like crazy.. Tarver was right tho he shoulda went more to the body... i was suprised he made it through the round on the first KD. he looked ready to go..
caneman
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jun 4 2011, 08:35 PM) *
Kessler dominated for what it's worth. he's probably still in the mix, i don't think he fell off too much because of the inactivity. him and Bute can put on a good scrap and i think it'll show Bute isn't what he's hyped up to be.

I liked his performance off a long layoff! He would indeed beat Bute's over rated ass and I would love to see it...too bad he would have to go to Canada to do it! I wanna see that fight this year!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.