Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Showtime:Froch vs. Johnson@9PM (ET)/6PM(PT)-SPOILERS 45 Mins. Later
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
Jack 1000
For all comments and post-fight reactions to the Froch-Johnson fight. Keep everything in this thread.

Jack

Administrator
The CEO
I enjoyed watching Kessler beat on that 160 pound part-time bodyguard...that's exactly how a B Level veteran is supposed to treat a smaller, C Level prospect...with no respect.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
I hope the Road Warrior has enough in the tank to beat Froch. Froch will be there for him. and this could be a great fight. If Glen can keep that work rate up, I see him outworking Froch. Froch will need to keep that jab out there, but I don't know if he has the skills or strength to keep Johnson off of him. I thought Johnson fought well against Cloud, and he was a lot bigger and stronger than Froch. I'll go out there and say Johnson takes this decision.
The CEO
Speaking of B fighters...there's Froch...he better bring his best tonight...all I want to see is a good fight and deserving victor....
HaydelHammer
Let's go johnson...big ups
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Froch has a super hot girl at least
HaydelHammer
QUOTE (KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN @ Jun 4 2011, 09:50 PM) *
Froch has a super hot girl at least

she has a nice mouth
The CEO
Froch didn't like a few of those shots...think I saw his heart shrink a bit...close 1st round, edge to Johnson...
HaydelHammer
good pace for johnson so far. perfect
KookedKrack
Something about Froch has always reminded me of Calzaghe and I really do not like that, hopefully Johnson stretches that bum.
STEVENSKI
Close fight so far. Neither guy doing much. Johnson has probably won the first 2 based on activity & a couple of clean shots landed
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
I got Johnson up 2-1 so far. Close rounds, depends on whether the judges like Froch's activity or Johnson landing the cleaner shots and controlling the pace. I give Johnson rounds 2 and 3.
STEVENSKI
Better round from Froch. Johnson landed theavier cleaner shots but Froch won the round IMO. 2-1 Johnson
The CEO
Froch resorting to the paint brushing because he's feeling the heat...that's what he always does...must pay attention to effective punches....I have it 2-1 Johnson...
STEVENSKI
Round 4 to Froch. Starting to get a bit interesting.
HaydelHammer
yeah froch looking loose now.
Fitz
Stream anyone? Where you watching it Stevenski?
STEVENSKI
Good rouynd by Froch. Close but I think froch landed teh more effective leather. 3-1 Froch
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 5 2011, 12:14 PM) *
Stream anyone? Where you watching it Stevenski?

PM'd
The CEO
3-3 is fair...Froch not likin' it in there, but making a good stand...BIG right from Johnson at the end...this could be a multiple tide changer...
STEVENSKI
Best round of teh fight so far. Huge right lands for Johnson but it is close. 3-3
HaydelHammer
froch has taken control of this fight imo. looking real loose and feeling comfortable
Prov0
Froch looks tired .not impressive at all..
STEVENSKI
This is tough to score. JOhnson is landing the better shots but Froch is landing more IMO
flazi
stream please? my regular site is broke :-(
The CEO
7th and 8th to Johnson....big right AND left hands...great counter jabs as well...that's the difference...

Sweet fight...
STEVENSKI
Huge right from Johnson. Froch has a hell of a beard. Close close fight though.
E.C.LEGEND
I don't think wards ready for a war like this....This is Frochs' tourney.
E.C.LEGEND
That refs getting a good workout too! lol
The CEO
Good 9th for Froch...
STEVENSKI
Huge right from Johnson. Froch has a hell of a beard. Close close fight though.

Round 9 to Froch. he is taking control now. 5-4
KookedKrack
Froch has just earned my respect.
STEVENSKI
Round 10 to Froch. 6-4
HaydelHammer
Johnson has to sell out these last few rds imo for this fight to even be in question.
The CEO
and the 10th to Froch....even.
STEVENSKI
11 to Froch 7-4. Johnson is landing the more memorable shots but Froch is winning the rounds with his effective work.
The CEO
Froch missing a lot and Johnson landing big ones here and there...have to give the 11th to Johnson...
HaydelHammer
that ref must've been out drinking earlier...out there sweating his ass off.
STEVENSKI
8-4 Froch. Impressive win over a cagey veteran.
E.C.LEGEND
This fight wasn't close to me...Johnson won maybe 2 or 3 three rounds. Ward better start working on his headbutts.
The CEO
and a Draw...Froch was missing and posturing way too much for my taste, but he will get the win as hoped/planned...
gravytrain
Froch MD. one draw, 116-112 and forgot the other score
Fitz
Hahaha....Johnson. Fights so predictable.
HaydelHammer
look at johnson ass....never admit he loss ever. LMAO
STEVENSKI
114-114? What a joke. Johnston won at best 5 rounds.
Spyder
I'm glad I didn't bother to watch this one.
E.C.LEGEND
QUOTE (Spyder @ Jun 4 2011, 09:52 PM) *

you might have missed the FOTY
HaydelHammer
finally get his tournament over...how long this shit been going on for like three years now? lol
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (Spyder @ Jun 5 2011, 12:52 PM) *

Why? You missed a good fight that was well matched & waged in the right spirit. This type of fight builds a small amount of the lost faith I have in boxing.
The CEO
America likes Carl Froch...that press row scoring was ridiculous...lol...118-110 across the board?

That fight was no better than 7-5 for him...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.