Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Manny Pacquiao eyes are crossed
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
bosco
His eyes are crossed!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9pa1H_TLmU
caneman
QUOTE (bosco @ Jun 5 2011, 02:02 PM) *

Are you really a troll from another site? I think that's part of the new thing here...it's getting sad!

bosco
QUOTE (caneman @ Jun 5 2011, 02:08 PM) *
Are you really a troll from another site? I think that's part of the new thing here...it's getting sad!

Sorry Pacman eyes being crossed pissed you off so much...lol I don't know what's the funniest..Mannys eyes being crossed or Zab Judahs never play with matches...lol
Pacman got knocked out so bad that his eyes went crossed...lol
Maxy
QUOTE (caneman @ Jun 5 2011, 03:08 PM) *

It's just become ridiculous now.

As far as I'm concerned, Mayweather is a retired fighter. I couldn't give a fuck what he's told anybody, whether it be on this site or any other site. The fact remains he hasn't boxed in over a year, there ain't been any negotiations for a future fight (cue the fuckin' retarded "that's not what I've been told" crap I've heard before), so why are these gay arse queer cunts still hanging all over his bollocks?

A joke is a joke.

I follow boxing and like most people who regularly post here I ain't interested in soap operas and news that ain't relevant to the sport. Shit, is this some kinda forum raid cos from where I'm sitting that's exactly how it's looking?
BoxingWizard23
lol @ this topic....
bosco
QUOTE (Maxy @ Jun 5 2011, 02:14 PM) *
It's just become ridiculous now.

As far as I'm concerned, Mayweather is a retired fighter. I couldn't give a fuck what he's told anybody, whether it be on this site or any other site. The fact remains he hasn't boxed in over a year, there ain't been any negotiations for a future fight (cue the fuckin' retarded "that's not what I've been told" crap I've heard before), so why are these gay arse queer cunts still hanging all over his bollocks?

A joke is a joke.

I follow boxing and like most people who regularly post here I ain't interested in soap operas and news that ain't relevant to the sport. Shit, is this some kinda forum raid cos from where I'm sitting that's exactly how it's looking?

What does this post has to do with Mayweather....It's called "Manny Pacquiao eyes are crossed" .....I don't know where you got Mayweather from that. Wow...it really upsets people that pacman eyes are crossed...lol
Maxy
QUOTE (bosco @ Jun 5 2011, 02:21 PM) *
What does this post has to do with Mayweather....It's called "Manny Pacquiao eyes are crossed" .....I don't know where you got Mayweather from that. Wow...it really upsets people that pacman eyes are crossed...lol

I didn't bother watching your video.

A new poster...um.....he's talkin' about either Pac fuckin' man or Mayweather cos he ain't got shit all else to say about boxing.

If the video is about anything else maybe you coulda clarified it but seeing as you aint, and seeing as all I'm seeing is Pac and Floyd posts I'm fuckin' justified in slagging off your crap.
caneman
QUOTE (Maxy @ Jun 5 2011, 02:26 PM) *

A new poster...um.....he's talkin' about either Pac fuckin' man or Mayweather cos he ain't got shit all else to say about boxing.

If the video is about anything else maybe you coulda clarified it but seeing as you aint, and seeing as all I'm seeing is Pac and Floyd posts I'm fuckin' justified in slagging off your crap.

plus it don't show his eyes one time. NOT EVEN ONCE!!!!
bosco
QUOTE (Maxy @ Jun 5 2011, 02:26 PM) *

Listen...I forgot more about boxing than you ever have learned...you probably thought Chavez Jr was impressive last night.
Maxy
QUOTE (bosco @ Jun 5 2011, 02:32 PM) *
Listen...I forgot more about boxing than you ever have learned...you probably thought Chavez Jr was impressive last night.

OK little kid....you walk away now.

I'm seriously getting the impression we've been invaded by a bunch of pre-pubescent, retarded spam merchants.
caneman
QUOTE (bosco @ Jun 5 2011, 02:32 PM) *

YET YOU ARE ALL OF 20 YEARS OLD AND POST ABOUT PBF OR PACMAN ONLY!
bosco
QUOTE (caneman @ Jun 5 2011, 02:30 PM) *
plus it don't show his eyes one time. NOT EVEN ONCE!!!!

come on caneman...the commentator yelled it 3 times...be fair now and admit that it was pretty funny
bosco
QUOTE (caneman @ Jun 5 2011, 02:35 PM) *
YET YOU ARE ALL OF 20 YEARS OLD AND POST ABOUT PBF OR PACMAN ONLY!

Of course I'm gonna root for Floyd, I'm from Detroit so when I was coming up Tommy Hearns and the Mayweathers were the hometown heroes...I use to go to the palace of auburn hills in MI and watch james Toney fight in 1992 before he was well known. I watched Leonard come from behind to ko Hearns with a badley damaged eye and I saw Hearns get robbed in the rematch. I watched julian jackson when he was having some of the most crushing ko wins you could find. I watched shane mosley when he was just a prospect. I was a bernard hopkins fan before people really knew who he was and won a 50 dollar bet when he beat trinidad. I've been to the kronk gym in the 80's...before it got burned down and they built the new one...when the casual fan watches a fight they look for the brawl and big knockout...i look at the sweet science..break your opponent down and get him ripe for the knockout. Floyd Mayweather Jr is really a nice guy...he's not mean spirited at all. But he knows that the casual fan won't like his style of fighting so he sells himself as the villian so that people will either love him and pay to see him win or hate him and pay to see him lose.
bosco
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jun 5 2011, 02:38 PM) *
I'm your huckleberry . . . yes, I thought that Princess Julio managed to bang out an old school body attack to take the 0 away from a credible professional putting it all on the line.

Doesn't mean I think The Princess is some world beater. But, I do think he earned the victory (barely) and his paycheck, unlike The Flinch v Pac.

He did do great body work but a lot of that was thanks to his opponent standing right in front of him. Chavez jr defense was terrible and I could tell he didn't come up through the AMS. He has no head movement and his footwork was bad but he showed a lot of patience and heart. But I think any of the top MW's that can punch puts him sleep so the right matchmaking is gonna be real important for him.
caneman
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jun 5 2011, 02:52 PM) *
Hey Bosco, help us out here . . . look into the mirror at that crystal ball and bestow some of that knowledge that you haven't forgot on us.

QUOTE (bosco @ Jun 5 2011, 03:06 PM) *
Of course I'm gonna root for Floyd, I'm from Detroit so when I was coming up Tommy Hearns and the Mayweathers were the hometown heroes...I use to go to the palace of auburn hills in MI and watch james Toney fight in 1992 before he was well known. I watched Leonard come from behind to ko Hearns with a badley damaged eye and I saw Hearns get robbed in the rematch. I watched julian jackson when he was having some of the most crushing ko wins you could find. I watched shane mosley when he was just a prospect. I was a bernard hopkins fan before people really knew who he was and won a 50 dollar bet when he beat trinidad. I've been to the kronk gym in the 80's...before it got burned down and they built the new one...when the casual fan watches a fight they look for the brawl and big knockout...i look at the sweet science..break your opponent down and get him ripe for the knockout. Floyd Mayweather Jr is really a nice guy...he's not mean spirited at all. But he knows that the casual fan won't like his style of fighting so he sells himself as the villian so that people will either love him and pay to see him win or hate him and pay to see him lose.

Then you know pacman was 17 when that fight happened? This is the same thing PBF does on his facebook...post videos from 15 and 12 years ago and says see I could beat him...he is on roids and this video proves it when PBF weighed that back then and lost back then to but who gives a fuck!
bosco
QUOTE (caneman @ Jun 5 2011, 03:16 PM) *
Then you know pacman was 17 when that fight happened? This is the same thing PBF does on his facebook...post videos from 15 and 12 years ago and say see I could beat him...he is on roids and this video proves it when PBF weighed that back then and lost back then to but who gives a fuck!

I know how old he was and this video doesn't prove he is on roids..it's just funny. But he's been dropped and lost since then. What makes me think he's on roids is all the excuses...scared of needles, makes me weak, I don't want random, It has to be 24 days out, mayweather is bigger than me so taking blood wold affect me more, youre just a boxer who are you to tell me what test to take etc. also he's been hurt and dropped by smaller fighters then all of a sudden he's going at the bigger fighters with guns blazing wreckless abandonment. I started watching Pacquiao fight when he fought marquez the 1st time...i was fan. but from the david diaz fight to the de la hoya fight something changed.
bosco
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jun 5 2011, 03:39 PM) *
My problem with RW0 is that he is retired. A year ago he was on top of my p4p list. I don't blame him for retiring with his 0 and his health. I do have a problem with people (including RW0 himself) over inflating his accomplishments.

He is not ATG material at this time.

Its kinda hard to determine an ATG a lot of times...the era you fight in has a lot to do with it...If Floyd fought in the eighties with Leonard, Hearns, Chavez, Pryor and those guys he would have losses cause in that era the best fought the best and those guys brought it. But in this era I think floyd is the most skilled fighter.
bosco
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jun 5 2011, 04:01 PM) *
There is absolutely no doubt that he is this era's "most skilled" boxer. Skill level is not a qualifier for ATG. What you do with what you have is the determining factor. Hence, BHop is ATG and RJJ is not, IMO.

I couldn't argue RJJ being an ATG...He won titles at middle, light heavy and heavyweight and he was so skilled that he beat guys like bernard hopkins and james toney and made it look easy...he dominated everybody and rarely lost a single round in his prime. He went to heavyweight and was about 205 lbs solid..no fat and he was about to get a fight with mike tyson but tyson got into some kind of trouble and that killed the fight and so roy next option was tarver so roy quickly drained himself back down to 175 but he did it in an unhealthy way..it took his legs and he was never the same. RJJ was fearless...after he tested the waters at heavyweight with Ruiz he tried to negotiate fights with mike tyson and lennox lewis...I remember him accepting an award and tyson was in the crowd and RJJ went on stage and called tyson out in front of everybody. Roy was so good that at that time people were debating whether he could beat tyson or lewis. Roy just did his body wrong and when he crashed it was fast and hard. Thats why it doesnt surprise me that he wont quit because he know how good he was and he's still fearless but his abilities doesnt match his heart anymore
bosco
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jun 5 2011, 04:37 PM) *
RJJ was the most naturally gifted athlete in his era of boxing. One of the most gifted in boxing history. But he is not ATG, IMO. I say that with regret, because I wish it would have worked out better for him.

That is why I do not blame RW0 for retiring with his 0 and his health. In fact I congratulate him for it. But, his accomplishments do not add up to ATG material. He is better off than RJJ in more ways than one.

That's true but Roy was untouchable...especially at middleweight cause he was knocking those guys out. Roy was Mr. p4p. I pretty much judge someones ATG worthiness from what they did when they were dominate. It's harder to do that with roy because you have bernard who came up with roy and is still doing it now at 46. From 1994 to 2004 RJJ dominated everyone...10 years dominance...10 years of his opponents barely winning a round throught the whole fight. Roy toyed with them guys in the ring and gave them a beating at the same time. Was that body shot to Virgil Hill not one of the best body shots ever..he broke the mans ribs. how about this..if you judge roy from 1994 to 2004 is he an ATG?
HazConvictedFelonMane
Ah-ha! His ass got PWNED! His Eyes Are Crossed! EPIC FAIL! One day in the future he will suffer the same fate. His team knows that will happen to him so they keep him on a padded course. Talk all of that scared shit but I can assure you that if Manny and Floyd would've met on March 13th of last year, this would've been the end result. I think that there was many things that played a factor in Manny's decision to fight someone else. In my opinion, it had nothing to do with the drug testing clause that Money asked for. They knew full well before hand that he was going to ask for the tests. It would've been funny if Floyd would've dropped out of the fight becuase of the 10,000,000 dollar fat clause, because he already knew that they were asking for that from the onset. There is a video where Roach mentioned something about the testing and his response was one that indicated that they had no problem with the clause what so ever. He gave the impression that they were eager for the fight no matter what clauses he wanted. I guess when the fight was a reality and he had Floyd Mayweather nightmare-ishly difficult fighting style in his head, he realized that it's better for them to go in another direction. Floyd can do whatever he likes to do these days. I really don't care. When the issue was hot and it was time to fight, Manny Pacquiao's eyes were crossed. My boy's allegedly scared now, but when the contract came back to camp pacquiao, he got scared (of needles). LMFAO. I don't care! Say whatever about Floyd but when he was locked, cocked, and ready to fire off, Manny shitted himself. I think he should fight someone, ANYONE that is willing to fight to win and not get a paycheck befire they ride off into the sunset.
caneman
QUOTE (bosco @ Jun 5 2011, 05:17 PM) *
That's true but Roy was untouchable...especially at middleweight cause he was knocking those guys out. Roy was Mr. p4p. I pretty much judge someones ATG worthiness from what they did when they were dominate. It's harder to do that with roy because you have bernard who came up with roy and is still doing it now at 46. From 1994 to 2004 RJJ dominated everyone...10 years dominance...10 years of his opponents barely winning a round throught the whole fight. Roy toyed with them guys in the ring and gave them a beating at the same time. Was that body shot to Virgil Hill not one of the best body shots ever..he broke the mans ribs. how about this..if you judge roy from 1994 to 2004 is he an ATG?

At middle he only fought 4 times after beating BHop and only defended the belt 1 time vs Thomas Tate if I am not mistaking, been a few years since I looked at that fact! As untouchable as he was, the second he lost his reflexes some, he was stopped never top notch again!
caneman
Yep defended his belt 1 time in 4 fights!
bosco
QUOTE (caneman @ Jun 5 2011, 05:24 PM) *
At middle he only fought 4 times after beating BHop and only defended the belt 1 time vs Thomas Tate if I am not mistaking, been a few years since I looked at that fact! As untouchable as he was, the second he lost his reflexes some, he was stopped never top notch again!

He lost his legs and reflexes draining back down to 175...Roy wasn't a conventional boxer and once he lost his legs it was over...but prior to that point there was nothing like him.
neophyte7
and he shouldn't be... Tarver reduced him to ashes... LMAO even Tarver is more respectable than RJJ atleast he is not getting the piss beat out him even in his 40s... farewell Roid Jones JR. In my view you were never super... probably straight on ROIDS from the start
Fitz
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jun 6 2011, 01:29 PM) *
That's not how it works, and you know it.

I suppose if you judge The Flinch from 1993 to 2001 you could make the same argument.

RJJ's legacy is safe. He just won't be remembered as ATG.

Just curious, but why wouldn't you judge him from 1993-2004? That's a huge portion and his prime years, just not sure why you wouldn't evaluate him based on his prime years.
gravytrain
QUOTE (Fitz @ Jun 6 2011, 05:29 PM) *
Just curious, but why wouldn't you judge him from 1993-2004? That's a huge portion and his prime years, just not sure why you wouldn't evaluate him based on his prime years.

i don't know about Beardo but i judge someone on their entire career. how a fighter handles himself out of his prime is just as important as what he does in his prime for me. RJJ really fell off once he lost it so for me that hurts his all time ranking. i'm not saying he went down 20 spots or anything but i wouldn't have him where he would be if he had just retired after beating Ruiz.
Fitz
QUOTE (gravytrain @ Jun 7 2011, 07:53 AM) *
i don't know about Beardo but i judge someone on their entire career. how a fighter handles himself out of his prime is just as important as what he does in his prime for me. RJJ really fell off once he lost it so for me that hurts his all time ranking. i'm not saying he went down 20 spots or anything but i wouldn't have him where he would be if he had just retired after beating Ruiz.

Yeah, for me I think what fighters do after their prime can effect them for the greater and increase their worth, like Hopkins is doing. For me, if a fighter does what Jones is doing, I won't mark him down or knock him down a few pegs, I just look at him differently but me personally, I won't mark someone down greatly, they just can't really improve.
bosco
It;s simple as this..we don't judge Ali from his fights with Spinks, Holmes or Berbick..We judge Ali from when he was the greatest, Michael Jordan is Judged from what he did with the Bulls...we don't judge Jordan from when he played with the Washington Wizards, same with Mike Tyson...He quit on his stool but we know that wasn't "MIKE TYSON' ...ATG are generally judged from what they did when they were dominate and on top of their game.
Fitz
Yeah, kind of how I see it. Many fighters go out in embarrassing fashion. Like you said as well, you don't judge Jordan at the Wizards just like you don't judge many athletes after their prime.
Fitz
QUOTE (SmartyBeardo @ Jun 7 2011, 12:32 PM) *
Because I evaluate boxers on their careers. I suppose if I'm going to judge them on windows of their careers then RW0, Calzaghe and Marciano would be automatic ATGs. Not in my book.

They wouldn't be in my book even though I judge during a window. Quite simply, their prime years weren't impressive as others.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (bosco @ Jun 6 2011, 07:26 AM) *
Roy was so good that at that time people were debating whether he could beat tyson or lewis.

No one with any boxing nous was even fantasising about him beating Lennox. Lets get serious here he would have lasted 3 rounds max against Len.

QUOTE (bosco @ Jun 6 2011, 07:26 AM) *
Thats why it doesnt surprise me that he wont quit because he know how good he was and he's still fearless but his abilities doesnt match his heart anymore

See round 12 Tarver vs RJJ III for his fearless attitude.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.